- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A warning that this story contains detailed unaware toilet stuff, so heads up if that's not your thing

 

Why didn't I read the instructions?

 

That was the question that repeated in your mind over and over again as you writhed in the darkness. You were trapped, pinned tightly between two firm walls with nothing but your thoughts to keep you company. Your arm was pulled up tightly behind your back at an unnatural angle and your head was mashed to the side so tightly in the enclosed space you kept expecting it to cave in at any moment. As you felt the oppressive heat billowing from deeper within this hell the reality of your situation was beginning to sink in: you were a prisoner to your mom's rear end.

 

That statement would sound insane to any normal person and even you wouldn't believe it if you weren't currently experiencing it. But the truth was immutable—you were small. A speck, basically. And you were buried deep within the crack of her ass. You let out a quiet sob as your mind replayed the events that brought you to this hell...

 

* * *

 

A week ago you were buzzing with excitement as you placed an order for your Size Manipulator. The technology was still fresh, but already the advantages of such an invention were apparent. One could reduce furniture to toy-size for easy relocation, and the need for parking spaces was about to be completely eliminated. But you were more interested in the mod scene emerging around these devices. Talented hackers had already jailbroken their Manipulators and reconfigured them so they could work on living things.

 

These hacked Size Manipulators were already flying off the shelves in the digital marketplace and you only managed to place an order through sheer luck (and by emptying your bank account!). Your mind whirred with possibilities of what to do when it got here—you'd be able to spy on anyone, or pull off any heist like Ant-Man. The rest of the week flew by as you imagined various scenarios and before you knew it the package had arrived.

 

And finally, this morning was where it all began. You woke up before the rest of your family and set the device up at the dining room table. The Manipulator's design was rather nondescript—it resembled a simple handheld tablet. You had no problem with that though, because the last thing you needed was your mom asking questions about it. You hastily pulled the machine out of the box, ignoring the instructions as they fluttered to the floor and powered the device on.

 

That was the biggest mistake of your life.

 

After fumbling with a few settings the Size Manipulator lit the room up with a flash and suddenly the world around you expanded outward. You let out a scream, scrambling as you rapidly began to decrease in size. An intense surge of vertigo coursed through your body as you fell backwards and sank into your clothes. It was like a bad trip, and it just kept going and going. The layers of fabric began to collapse inward and weigh down on you, burying you in darkness.

 

Intense vibrations were the next thing you remembered. Coming to with a gasp, you could hear and more importantly feel heavy footsteps approaching. Your heart started to pound as you realized a family member was walking into the room. Still buried in a heap of your own clothing, you patted yourself down and realized two horrifying truths—you were entirely naked, and the Size Manipulator hadn't shrank with you.

 

How could this be? How were you supposed to return to full size?! The questions railed through your mind. Unbeknownst to you the device had both a start time and an end time for shrinking matter. You had only entered a start time, meaning you'd remain the size of a grain of sand forever unless someone else ended the sequence. Something that was a lot less likely, you thought grimly, considering you hadn't told a soul you purchased this damned thing. This exact scenario was actually laid out in the instructions, had you bothered to look.

 

“FUCK!!” you screamed as the rumbling footsteps got more intense, before your entire world exploded.

 

You were suddenly wracked with the most intense G-Forces ever known to man. The clothes imprisoning you were lifted upward, and at your scale it was like astronauts in a spaceship. You grit your teeth as the air pressure threatened to flatten you, and then shrieked as it reached an apex and flung you sideways towards your shirt's neck hole. You screamed more obscenities as you were jostled about, up and down, to and fro, but your handler didn't seem to hear you.

 

What are these doing down here? That boy...”

 

The titan's words rumbled over you like thunder, shaking you to your core. Your eyes widened as you recognized the voice of your captor—it was your mother. Trying to maintain your balance in the wildly swinging prison of fabrics, you screamed up at her for help, no longer caring if she was made aware of your planned escapades.

 

No response. You were nothing more than a mite compared to her now, and your vocal chords had no chance of producing a sound that could reach her. Your prison lurched and swung again, flinging you about. You could tell she was carrying you somewhere. You crawled toward the shirt's exit, hoping to enter her line of sight.

 

You squinted as you emerged into the light and immediately gasped. Before you, just to the right of the shirt's exit was your mom's prodigious breast. Under her nightgown, the mound was the largest structure you ever saw and you struggled to take in the immensity of it. You could tell she was carrying your bunched-up clothes beneath her arm and you could just make out the details of the laundry room in the distance. Everything was so massive, it could hardly be comprehended.

 

As you attempted to crane your neck back enough to meet your giant mother's eyes everything suddenly lurched. You screamed as you found yourself falling stories below. A laundry basket full of clothes rushed up to meet you and--!

 

* * *

 

A thick gurgle rumbled through your prison, jarring you from your flashback. The sights and colors of your giant household were replaced with the hellish abyss of your mom's buttcrack, and as you sputtered her bitter sweat from your lips you recounted the rest of the day. You remembered trying to tunnel your way out of the laundry basket. You remembered finding yourself emerging in a pair of giant panties. And finally, you remembered the terror of realizing your mom had picked out that pair to wear to work today.

 

The sight of her bared backside was seared permanently into your mind. Your mother always had a large butt, that was something the rest of the family had often teased her about. But now, at your size, her rear end had been transformed into a looming planet. Blemishes and pockmarks dotted the surface like craters on a natural satellite. You were given just a moment to take in the majesty of her colossal middle-aged butt before the unknowing giant pulled up her underwear, miniature son in tow. You screeched in terror as the bottom of her panties sent you speeding into the depths of her cellulite-riddled asscrack, rubbed raw from decades of friction.

 

And nestled between those cheeks is where you found yourself the rest of the morning, squeezed tightly as her butt rested comfortably in her office chair. If you focused, you could just hear the muffled ambiance of her office, the last remnants of a world cruelly continuing on without you, indifferent to your plight.

 

You gasped as the walls suddenly caved in further, absolutely burying you in warm flesh and stamping a fresh coat of tepid sweat over your minuscule form. Your prison pressed inward as your mother innocently leaned back in her chair, likely stretching. After a moment the pressure let up and you were left sputtering and gasping, desperately trying to get the taste of her perspiration out of your mouth. As the heat continued to rise you started to cry. How long would your torture continue? Was there any chance of you surviving an entire day in this hellhole?

 

Kathy took a sip of her iced coffee and sighed as she glanced at the clock in the corner of her monitor. It was barely past noon. This day was moving at a glacial pace. It wouldn't be so bad, but the office's AC wasn't working around her desk and the day was an absolute scorcher. The older woman leaned back in her chair and stretched with a yawn. She tugged at the collar of her blouse in a vain attempt to cool off and grimaced as she felt moisture collecting in her butt. That was never a pleasant feeling. She remembered her son once having an amusing term for it. Swamp ass, she thought to herself with a chuckle, before taking another sip from her drink. She couldn't wait to get home and take a shower.

 

Down below, the brackish waters building up around you were getting serious and you were starting to panic. Each time you managed to spit out some of your mother's bitter sweat more would be slathered across you, and it wasn't long before your entire body was coated in a thick glaze of her exudation. You gasped as you suddenly found yourself sliding further downward, more and more of the thick liquid gathering around you.

 

“No! No! No! Mom he--” is all you managed to get out before your entire body was swallowed whole in a bead of viscous, salty sweat. The shimmering globule of perspiration slithered down the runway of your mother's baking crack with no regard for the thrashing human it encased. You gurgled in the foul liquid as you were dragged deeper and deeper into her butt, the muffled sounds of the outside world now fully snuffed out.

 

The drip of sweat eventually reached an end point and crashed harshly into a surface, freeing your head for just a moment. You gasped for air, but instead was met with a rank, sweltering inferno. The atmosphere down here was so thick it felt like you could cut it with a knife. But the smell, my god the smell! In just the brief breath you managed to take you felt your senses wanting to shut down in order to cope with it. Still floating in the pool of vile sweat, you pried open your burning eyes and could just barely make out the massive walls of flesh that loomed around you like canyon walls. It didn't take a genius to realize the bead of sweat carried you to the heart of her ass. You were now plastered to your giant mother's anus.

 

Before your mind could even fully comprehend what that meant the walls suddenly caved in, plunging you back underwater and sealing you fully in darkness.

 

Up above, Kathy shuddered as she felt a particularly large bead of sweat drip right into her rear. This sucked. She was really going to have to have a talk with management about better conditions in the workplace. She shifted in her seat and instinctively clenched her butt to try to smear some of the wetness away, not even fully conscious of the action, and entirely oblivious to the life-or-death battle going on beneath her.

 

Your mother's anus clenched inward, trapping the briny pools of sweat between its wrinkles and carrying you with it. As infinite walls of reeking, searing flesh bared down on you, you resigned yourself to the end. But just when you felt your body about to give the pressure let up and you gasped as your worn out lungs struggled to take in the almost liquid air.

 

The anus imploded again, sucking you back into the bog, crushing you between its folds and wrinkles like you were nothing more than a speck of waste. You clawed and punched and kicked at the sticky walls, but your puny attacks were barely worth registering to her immense nervous system. You screamed as the sphincter clenched even tighter, crushing you within an inch of your life and driving its rancid flesh and sweat into every open orifice of your body.

 

Finally the anus let up. The sweat has largely drained away and left you gasping between one of its myriad of wrinkles. You retched, gagging up what felt like gallons of warm sweat and other bits of gunk you refused to think about. You rolled over and groaned as the sounds of your mom's heartbeat and digestive system thundered all around you. Tears began to well into your eyes as you realized this was your new home. You'd be spending the rest of your life—however long that would be—as filth glued to your own mother's butthole. What on earth did you do to deserve a fate like this? As you wept, the world shook and you yelped in fear as her digestive tract once again gurgled ominously...

 

Kathy sighed as she felt pressure rapidly building in her belly. She had been feeling a bit bloated all morning, undoubtedly due to the large dinner she had the night prior and it seemed she was paying the price for it now. Looking up from her cubicle to make sure the coast was clear, the older woman discreetly leaned to the side, lifting one cheek up out of the seat...

 

You were still in the middle of your pity party when you felt your world suddenly lurch upward. Before you could even comprehend what was happening, you felt the sticky terrain beneath you bulge outward, and then your universe detonated.

 

PFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTBBBPPPTTT!

 

You let out a shrill scream as a column of hot murky gas blasted all around and over you. The loathsome sphincter vibrated and sputtered as it forced the flatulence out, pulverizing you between its many folds. The thick smog forced its way into your body, sending your feeble senses into overdrive. Your eyes burned like daggers had been stabbed into them and the noxious reek sent you into a coughing fit. You tried to switch to breathing with your mouth but that was no help either—all it accomplished was coating your tongue with a revolting waxy, oily texture.

 

The release only lasted for a moment in the real world, but to you it felt like an eternity. Your mother's asshole sealed back up, leaving you utterly defeated. In an instant, your prison had been transformed into a nightmarish bog, a thick miasma of putrid funk that hung heavily in the air around you. The knowledge that you were just farted on by a giant was already too much to bear, but the addition that it was your own mother's—the woman who raised you and loved you—gas that you were currently huffing was more than enough to cause you to retch up the last of your breakfast. You puked more and more, your upheaval lost among the swamp of anal perspiration and bits of fecal matter too small for the naked eye.

 

Ears still ringing from the deafening burst, you finally managed to calm yourself down. As each horrifically rank breath hung heavy in your lungs you realized this couldn't be how your story ended. You loved your mom and she loved you. She'd be devastated to lose you. Your whole family would be. And what's worse was that your body would never be found. Never in a million years would anyone think to check up your mom's butt for your remains. You had to alert her somehow, to make her aware there was a living being trapped beneath her. Not just for your sake, but for hers.

 

You resumed punching and kicking within the limited space you had, but just like before there was no reaction. Shrieking and crying, you clawed at the firm flesh and even began biting it. You gagged at the horrendous taste, but kept the fight up. How could she not realize something was wrong?! Just when you felt like giving up again, everything crushed inward with the harshest pressure yet, sealing you in total darkness.

 

You were only able to let out a pathetic peep of surprise before you were compacted. The vile flesh of her anus was forced into your mouth, invading your throat with its wretched taste. The butthole relented for just a moment before crushing you again, repeating the motion over and over and dragging your limp body further inward.

 

Up above, Kathy curled her upper lip as she felt the faintest sensation buzzing in her rear. She was only half-conscious of it as she continued typing up her report, but she flexed her glutes and shifted back and forth in the chair cushion in an attempt to make it go away. The slight tickle was quickly yanked from her mind when she felt the swelling in her abdomen reaching an apex. As her bowels issuing a warning growl she realized there was no way around it—she had to go. Kathy frowned, she absolutely hated going number two at work. She sighed and stood up from her desk and began making her way to the restroom...

 

The sweltering walls below finally let up and you collapsed in a heap at the heart of the anus, your face slamming right into the closed-up valve of the puckering starfish. You were disgusted of course, but also a little weirdly proud. Her body's last assault was definitely in reaction to your struggles, which meant you were able to get her attention. It was a small victory for sure, but you had to take what you could get down here.

 

The woman's bowels bellowed yet again. Your eyes widened with panic as you felt the world quake and you cried out in fear as you expected her to fart again. You weren't sure if you could survive another one this deep into her butt. Instead, the world began to shift, and you felt gravity tugging at your body as your mother's immense rear pried itself from the office chair.

 

You had already experienced how disorienting her walking felt earlier this morning, but now, from your new vantage point wedged in her asshole, it was even worse. Each step sent powerful vibrations that caused the flab of her buttcheeks to wobble violently around you, effortlessly buffeting you beneath an ocean of flesh and waterboarding you with dislodged stale sweat. You struggled to contain your nausea as the world heaved and swayed. Where was she going? Surely it must be somewhere private where she could remove you. You allowed yourself to smile as you realized this nightmare might be coming to an end.

 

Through the miles of blubber above you could hear the squeak of a door being pushed open, and suddenly your mother's lumbering footsteps were punctuated with the loud sounds of her heeled shoes on tile. Your heart began beating faster as you realized she was entering a restroom. This had to be it. You heard the metallic groan of a stall door opening. And then everything shook and quaked as her clothes rustled about.

 

For the first time in what felt like an eternity, your mother's colossal buttcheeks pried apart, flooding your world with fresh air and light. You were hoping to see her massive hand, coming in to pick you out of this hell. But something far worse greeted you.

 

Below, framed perfectly by the massive walls of your mother's buttcheeks, was a toilet. It stared up at you with no remorse.

 

Dread filled your soul. She hadn't come here to save you, she came here to--

 

Without warning her ass lowered onto the seat with meteoric speed and force. The impact of her behind crashing onto the toilet caused your teeth to chatter and nearly threw you into the waters below. You screamed in abject terror at what was about to happen and held on to the sticky anus with all your might, terrified of falling from such a height. Trembling, you yelped as your mom's behind suddenly swayed and heaved.

 

Kathy wiggled her large bottom on the toilet as she made herself comfortable. This was going to be a big one. She slid her feet out across the tile floor and wiggled her toes in her shoes. Staring blankly at the back of the stall door before her, she leaned back in the seat and sighed.

 

Still hanging on to the rank ceiling of flesh, you stared down at the dimly lit toilet. The bottomless pit in the center of the ocean below would surely be your grave if you fell in. As your arms ached from the strain you prayed she was just here to pee. You couldn't fathom dealing with the other option. Breaking down into hysterics just imagining it, you started screaming out to the oblivious woman above.

 

“MOM! MOM!!! I'M DOWN HERE! HELP!!! I NEED YOUR HELP!!! I NEED--”

 

PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAA!!

 

The anus was ripped open by a hot hissing fart. You bawled as the blistering gas whipped over your puny form with the force of a hurricane, and it took every ounce of strength in your body to not be flung off like a speck of dust. Globs of rectal slime splattered all around you, and by the time the bout of flatulence ended you were now painted entirely brown. You could hear your mom sigh contentedly above as you sobbed from the trauma. How could your own mother do this to you?!

 

A thick rumble tore through the giantess' body, shuddering your puny form. You gasped as could see the tight valve before you wince and tremble before opening with a thick schluck. You felt a lump in your throat form as you realized what was happening. The plump anus began to bulge outward, burying you within a tight wrinkle but keeping your head exposed. The opening in the center peeled away, and you were given a front row seat to what was about to happen.

 

Before you, pushing outward through a thin film of rectal slime, was your own mother's shit.

 

Your mind was reduced to loud static as you watched the wall of human waste grow larger and larger, eager to push its way out into the sewer system below. Billowing droves of heat emerged with it, carrying the most gruesome odor you ever experienced. At your feeble size the stench of her excretion threatened to actually kill you; you could almost feel your body slowing your vitals in order to process the unfathomable stink.

 

 

As the turtlehead got closer and closer, preparing to steamroll your face your mind suddenly returned to you. Hyperventilating, you wailed and begged for your mom to stop, or for any god out there to save you from such a vile end. You prayed and cried for some sort of miracle. Something! Anything!

 

Kathy perked up as she heard the bathroom door open from within her stall. Damn it, she thought as she could hear the giggling voices of Liza and Katie, two of the most gossipy girls in the office. The last thing she wanted was for them to hear what she was doing in here. This was why she hated using public restrooms. It was time to abandon mission.

 

Down below, you had been reduced to a blubbering mess as the block of feces halted about a centimeter from your face. You were so deep into your breakdown you almost missed the booming sounds of voices all around you. What was going on?

 

There were other workers in the bathroom! Normally that would not be something worth celebrating, but you knew your mother would never take a dump in the same vicinity as other people. You remembered one weekend trip where she was too embarrassed to even use the hotel room's bathroom with the rest of the family so close by. She ended up holding it in the entire time and clogging her own toilet as soon as she got home. For once your mom's idiosyncrasies would be working to your advantage. Your prayers were answered!

 

Your cheers didn't last long, however. As the tip of her waste began retracting back into the fuming cave above, you realized with horror that her undulating anal muscles were pulling you with it. The row of quivering, gooey flesh dragged you toward the closing pinhole as the unknowing giant clenched her rear end, hoping to hold her bowel movement in.

 

The sticky folds of her inner butt parted for a brief moment, granting enough light for you to realize you were now inches from her partially-open shithole. You groaned in discomfort, mentally begging your mom to stop this torture before her anus clenched inward again. This contraction was harsher than the last one and threatened to snap your spine in two.

 

When the anal muscles let up from their latest squeeze, you realized with horror that your legs had been forced into the sweaty opening. You screamed at the ghastly thought of actually entering her rear end and started to move to pry yourself out. But before you do anything her butt crushed you again.

 

Over and over her anus clamped in and out, the flexing muscles inadvertently dragging your tiny body into itself like a snake devouring its prey. Your mother was entirely unaware of her actions—she was merely clenching her butt to relieve itself after the exertion. She had no clue that her miniaturized son was fighting a losing battle against her ponderous derriere.

 

Your eyes squinted in the dim light as her butthole relaxed its grip. You couldn't move, but you could feel firm, broiling flesh all around your face. Your entire body had been ensnared within the anus, and as it closed up naturally it was going to suck you fully inside itself. You could feel the mental static returning as you tried to fathom what that meant for you. Still, you had no fight left in you. Your mom's rear crushed the life out of you, and as you began sinking into its gelatinous core you felt hot tears stream down your cheeks and mix with the revolting fluids surrounding you.

 

“Mom.... please....” was all you managed to mutter as throbbing mounds of rank flesh slowly sealed shut over you. The glistening surface of the anus was getting further and further away. You trembled as you felt the putrid underside of her butthole slither over you, quickly coating you with a film of rank slime. You took one last look at the outside world before the butt closed for good. You were inside her now.

 

Instantly your nose was assaulted by the worst odor you've encountered yet. The redolence of countless bowel movements fermented in these decaying tunnels, sending your overworked and weakened senses into red alert and threatening to drive you insane from its sheer potency. Savage heat added to the reek, the temperature in here was sweltering like a furnace. Naturally you gagged, but all that accomplished was accidentally dragging your tongue right into a glob of rectal slime. One taste of that bacteria-infested gunk was more than enough to drive you into fierce convulsions despite still being held tight by this squeezing tunnel.

 

A loud huff of exertion sounded from kilometers above as your mom pried her middle-aged rear from the toilet seat. Gravity shifted and you heard the tumultuous sounds of her giant underwear being dragged over her jiggling, heaving rear. As you heard the rustling sounds of her pants next it began to really drive home that the world was going to continue on without you. That you were going to be left stranded, inside her ass.

 

This was too much to bear. You screamed and writhed within the tight medley of flesh. You shouted for your mother until your throat felt like it was going to bleed, but all you got in response was the thundering sounds of her footsteps. She'd never hear you down here. Your mom had no reason to be listening out for shrunken people, and never in her wildest dreams would she even fathom of one being stuck up her butt. You whimpered as her digestive tract rumbled ominously, the reverberations shaking your puny form. That massive log of shit was still in here, thankfully held back by her rectal muscles for now. But for how long? It was going to have to come out sooner or later. You cried openly. What was going to happen to you?

 

Kathy sighed with frustration as she sat back down at her desk. She knew her son would make fun of her for being embarrassed by such a trivial thing, but she couldn't help but be concerned with how other people perceived her. Kathy was the friendly mom of the office, not the lady who takes huge dumps at work. She decided not to risk it and just hold it in until she got home. It would be tough, and she could already feel her guts groaning in protest. But it was for the best.

 

Hours passed at a glacial pace. The bulk of your mom's massive rear rested grimly on top of you as she worked, the pressure flattening you beneath a ceiling of pulsating rectal tissue. Occasionally she would give you a break and stand up, usually taking a trip to the water cooler or delivering a report down the hall. But when that happened your heart would hammer with dread as you expected her to enter the bathroom and bury you under a tonnage of shit.

 

It disgusted you to think about, but you were slowly getting used to your stay in the last stop of her alimentary canal. The heat, pressure and nauseous reek were still revolting of course, but your body had seemingly dulled its senses in an attempt to spare you. Still, you prayed for a chance to exit this hell. You wondered if it was possible to crawl forward and somehow pry open the rancid valve before you, but you had no chance of moving while she sat on you. Still, your mom wasn't much for standing, her heavy bottom and swollen arches saw to that, and even if she did stand for a prolonged amount of time you doubt you had the strength to open her anus through force. It was designed to open for logs of fecal matter much larger than your pathetic size.

 

As you wracked your brain for ideas the only thing you could hope for was that someone would notice the Size Manipulator on the dining room table and work out what happened to you. But even then who would think to look for you here? And would that be before your mom vacated the monster dump waiting within her?

 

PPBBBBBBBBBBBBHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

 

Your thoughts were interrupted by a massive eruption of searing gas, violently quaking your prison. You screamed in panic as the foul release rushed over you, effortlessly pummeling you into the sticky “ground” as it fought to escape the suddenly open anus. The fart rumbled into the cushion beneath your mom.

 

“Oh!” Kathy gasped. She wasn't expecting it to be that loud. She hoped no one heard that. The older woman glanced from her cubicle and saw that the coast seemed to be clear. She groaned as she felt her bowels rebelling against her. It was so close to clocking out time, she knew she could make it. In the meantime she tried to relieve more of the pressure building inside her. She lifted her right cheek and...

 

PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAA!!

 

Another bout of flatulence roared past you. This time it was a stream of blazing thick gas. You writhed in agony as the fart roasted you alive, the fetid wind forcing its way into your throat and threatening to burst your delicate lungs. It carried with it the odor of the bowel movement it rushed past to get to you, almost as if it was giving you a preview of the torture to come. Even after escaping her body the bottom-burp left your holding cell a fecal-laced inferno. You could feel burn streaks left on your tingling skin and groaned.

 

Kathy squirmed in her rapidly-warming seat. The smell was starting to hang around her like a cloud and she prayed none of her coworkers needed to come by her desk before it could clear out. Her stomach grumbled again and she winced. What the hell did I eat last night, the mother thought.

 

 

 

Did you even want your mom to find you at this point? How would you ever be able to face her again knowing you've lived up her ass for an entire day? You've breathed in her farts. And what about her? She'd fly into a panic just knowing you were shrunken. The knowledge that she nearly took a shit with you glued to her anus would drive her insane with sorrow. The idea that no one would know what happened to you was something that genuinely filled you with despair, but you were starting to think it might be preferable to your family discovering the truth.

 

Your mom's ass started to quake again. You closed your eyes tight as yet another blast of scorching flatus smothered you. The tight tunnel rumbled angrily from the release and what felt like a bucket of rectal slime suddenly splattered all over you, pressing your face into the ground. You groaned and tried to lift your head up, only for another fart to crack off. Another layer of goo was slathered on top of you, burying you in darkness.

 

***

 

Kathy was sweating as she drove home. She had to go, bad. She almost regretted holding it in so long, but it was too late now. She was almost home anyway. The older mother turned the radio on in an attempt to distract herself, but she winced as she felt her bowel muscles rebelling against her control.

 

Meanwhile, down below, you had been utterly defeated. Your oblivious captor's gassy expulsions had reduced you to a shell of your former self. The day left you cocooned in a thick layer of her colon's mucus, your screams of protest now fallen to quiet whimpers. The outside observer would assume you were dead. That is, if they noticed you at all. Still you held on, a living hemorrhoid amongst the horrible burbling and slurping sounds around you. The atmosphere here was beginning to sap away the last of your mental state and you felt yourself slipping into feverish delirium.

 

The quivering tunnel seemed to shudder, and with a thick slorsh you felt the writhing mass of flesh behind you stretch and expand. A sheet of blazing, greasy air met you, and you started wiggling against your slimy bonds as you realized what was happening.

 

Just behind you was that loathsome payload of excrement, brutally forcing its way toward the exit despite your mother's commands. You were suddenly brought back to life, sputtering in the foul swamp that held you prisoner. Hyperventilating, you realized that this was it. Your life was about to come to a humiliating end. The world trembled as the wall of waste barreled ahead with no regard for you or your mom's wishes.

 

Kathy practically leapt from the car and hobbled her way to the front door. A neighbor attempted to stop her for a chat, but she didn't even put up the pretense of interest. Her bowels were practically spasming. She wasn't sure if she was going to make it! Fumbling for her keys, she forced herself into the house and slammed the door behind her, terrified she was about to shit herself.

 

Immediately a loud, trumpeting fart blared from behind her. The mother curled her nose as the rotten egg smell quickly spread all through the entryway. She sighed in relief, that let up some of the pressure. Still, she had to go. Now.

 

Your mother's last release was both a blessing and curse. It was so great in force that you were ripped away from the bonds of goo and massive turd that threatened to bury you and flung near the gaping exit. But the sound was so loud it nearly deafened you. The colossal thunderclap burst your eardrums, and you as you writhed in pain you felt blood seep from your ears and onto your filth-covered shoulders.

 

“Is anyone home?” Kathy called out. No response. Good, she thought.

 

She kicked off her tight shoes and rushed up the stairs to her bedroom. The older woman practically dove into the bathroom, bee-lining straight for the toilet. She did a desperate shuffle out of her pants and underwear that her kids would surely tease her for if they had witnessed it and without a moment to spare hiked her swollen rear onto the toilet seat. Sweating, Kathy leaned forward and grimaced.

 

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPAPAPAPPAPPAPAP!!!

 

A violent fart came sputtering from the depths within, the vile gas gathering you up and finally ejecting your screaming form from within the woman's rectum. You landed back-first with a firm splat on the rim of her throbbing anus as the gas continued to emerge from behind you.

 

For the first time in what felt like eons you were exposed to some form of light and air. Immediately you vomited up a string of thick, runny gunk. As you continued to puke up what felt like endless amounts of your mother's rectal debris, you heard her sigh deeply above you.

 

Your stinging red eyes looked down below. The bottom of your mother's toilet stared back at up at you, and realized you were about to relive your nightmare from before. Only this time there would be nothing stopping her. You wheezed as the scent of her gas still lingered about, but still tried to gather enough air to call to her.

 

“M-MOM! PLEASE!! HOLD IT IN! DON'T GO TO THE BATHROOM! I'M DOWN HERE!!” you shrieked as loud as you could.

 

Your mother grunted in response. You felt her body tense and tremble, and suddenly the anus began to enlarge. A harsh tremor tore through her body and you gathered your bravery looked behind you.

 

For the second time in your day you were greeted with the soul-rending sight of a giant sized turd. The tip of it forced its way through the fleshy portal, glistening in the dim light. You wanted to scream, or cry, or beg, or do anything, but your mind was simply no longer up for sending signals to the rest of your body. This time there was no escape. This was happening.

 

The sphincter continued to widen as the titaness pushed. You could feel the temperature rising as the massive brown train got closer and closer. You panicked and struggled against the juices that glued you to the surface, before giving up and breaking down into primal wailing.

 

You remembered your mom through the years. How she sobbed when she first dropped you off at preschool. How proud she was when you graduated high school. You remembered her teases when you brought your first girlfriend home. You could see her warm smiling face in your mind, a loving protector who has only ever wanted the best for you.

 

Your memories were all instantly snuffed away as a wall of molten shit collided into you, instantly burying you beneath it and pressing you deeply into your mother's pillowy anus. The putrid matter fought its way into every open orifice on your body, compacting into your throat, stuffing your nostrils up and even caking into your eyesockets. Your mind shattered trying to process what was happening. The sensory overload was simply too much—you fell into a violent seizure, thrashing and convulsing against the wretched mass as it slowly dragged over your body.

 

Kathy groaned as she pushed. She really shouldn't have held it in this long. Now she was lightly constipated. She scooted her big bottom further back on the seat and bared down with renewed vigor, oblivious to the atrocity she was committing.

 

The huge swing of your mom's movement saved you, ejecting you from underneath that colossal turd. You were sent rocketing down below, crashing right into the toilet water. For a moment, while you were deep underwater, you were almost able to totally disassociate from what was happening. But you quickly floated back up to the surface where reality was waiting for you.

 

The second you resurfaced you screamed out of sheer animal panic. Your entire body was smeared in shit; it was in your mouth, between your teeth and matted your hair. One of your eyes was still completely caked over and sickeningly, you could feel the warmth of the chunks you were forced to swallow inside your stomach. For what felt like the hundredth time today you retched, your brain begging for an end to the mental trauma. But things had only just begun.

 

The walls of the toilet surrounded you like a massive porcelain stadium, and your mom's rear end completely eclipsed the top. The only really source of light was coming from between her reddened, jiggling thighs. But that was all the light needed to illuminate the massive log of excrement still worming its way from within her. You could hear her gasp and grunt as she pushed, this thing was really stopping her up. Her widened sphincter turned a rosy red as it engorged from the strain. As you paddled in the tepid water all you could do was look at the spectacle above and whimper—there was nowhere for you to escape to.

 

Kathy winced in pain as she felt the largest hump of her bowel movement squeeze out beneath her. From there, the weight quickly pulled the rest of it out and she heard it audibly plop into the bowl. She squirmed a bit as she felt toilet water splash back up and sprinkle over her exposed bottom. Kathy sighed. It was good to get that out. She was so glad no one was around to hear it. Sliding her bare feet back and forth on the bathroom's tiled floor, Kathy leaned back and closed her eyes, ready to pass the rest of the waste inside her.

 

As you watched the monster turd fall from above, you futilely threw your hands up in an attempt to protect yourself. The city block-sized train of crap slammed into the water with tremendous force, instantly creating tidal waves that sucked your tiny body within and then flung it into the air. You screamed as you were rocketed up into your mom's buttcheek, fiercely slamming into it like an airbag in a traffic accident. You bounced off the jiggling mass of fat and plunked back into the churning waters below, opening your eyes just in time to see the reeking mass descend into the murky depths of the toilet like a sinking ocean liner.

As you paddled to the water's surface it suddenly erupted into a huge disturbance. You braced yourself, expecting another log of crap to come barreling right at you, but as a cloud of yellow began spreading into every inch of the abyss you realized what was happening. The waters began to sway and churn, threatening to sink you back into the depths of the toilet, but you persevered.

 

Once again you broke the surface, gasping and sputtering, only to find yourself lost in a stormy sea. A massive stream of urine—more like a tower to someone of your size, was hammering into the bowl. Its force turned this makeshift ocean into a choppy maelstrom and it took everything in your power to not be dragged back under in the rapidly-warming deep. A thick mist began forming all around you and a bitter, acrid smell tore at your nose. This was so fucking gross, you thought.

 

PHHHPPPPFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

 

A massive, sputtering fart erupted from within your mom's anus, so amplified by the toilet bowl that you felt you teeth hurt from the vibration. Once again a thick cloud of gas blanketed your prison and sent you into a coughing fit. You wheezed, desperately praying for a chance to breathe fresh oxygen again. Up above, your mom's corpulent cheeks shifted as she made herself more comfortable on the toilet seat, and then she sighed deeply as another brutal fart exploded out of her gaping, colossal asshole.

 

You squealed in disgust as her latest expulsion sprayed brown all over the bowl, pushing out the last of the breathable air and leaving you to suffocate. The rotten odor was beginning to claw at your mind, and you were too busy having a conniption fit to notice the sticky squelching noises from above. Before you could even react a warm, firm mass struck you and forced you underwater. It didn't take a genius to guess what it was.

 

Your mom's latest chunk of crap wasn't as big as the first one, but it was more than enough to swallow your body up. You were pressed into the bottom of it as it sank into the depths of the golden waters, and as the pressure change caused your ruined ears to pop you realized this was the end of the line.

 

 

The sinking turd crashed on top of the sleeping whale below, sandwiching you between them. The immense weight pressed you deep into the slimy surface of the original excretion, and all went dark.

 

In a way, it was peaceful. As long as you pushed out the feeling of your spent, burning lungs, screaming for oxygen. Or the knowledge of what exactly was burying you alive. Everything vibrated as you felt the thunk of another log sink nearby.You could almost pretend the warmth surrounding you was the arms of an angel, guiding you into the next world. Maybe there, in that next existence, you'd get a chance at living a normal life. In the meantime, with the last of your fading consciousness, you prayed your mother would never realize what she had done to you.

 

Kathy finished wiping and tossed the last of the used tissue into the bowl. Phew! She was so glad she made it in time. She reached over and pressed the flush lever down, praying the toilet didn't get stopped up.

 

Compacted tightly within the mounds of waste, you couldn't see or hear anything. But you could feel the pressure suddenly shift, and the faintest bits of movement. It was time to be brave.

 

Goodbye mom. I love you, were your final thoughts as you finally drowned. Your body, and the pile of shit that entombed it, vanished down the drain as your mom looked on emotionlessly from above.

 

Later, Kathy headed toward the kitchen. She had to get dinner started before everyone else got home. As she passed through the dining room she noticed an unfamiliar tablet on the table. She didn't even have to inspect it to know it was her son's. He was always bringing weird gadgets into the house.

 

That boy. He needs to learn to spend his money more wisely, she thought to herself with a smile.

 

Chapter End Notes:

That's it for this tale! Thanks for reading. I know some have been asking about my unfinished stories and I do intend to return to them, life has just been really hectic lately. But I've been getting more ideas for writing size stuff and I hope to have more to share soon.