- Text Size +

 

“Trish, Trish, Trish… You stupid little girl”. Alice’s irritating voice boomed from above, deafening. “Why did you have to ruin it all? I was about to let you go home… You would forget everything about today and move on, but you really had to put up a fight with me. I wonder, did you really think it would have ended well for you?”. Trish didn’t have the courage to look up. She feared what she could see.

And when she got up, she realised it was even worse than she thought: Alice, her rival, the annoying popular girl that she hated so much and that she always tried to beat, was now taller than a mountain, looking down at her as if she was an ant. It was worse than her worst nightmare. It was impossible, it was madness. “You hit hard, I’ll give you that. I didn’t expect it, and you caught me off-guard” Alice said, massaging a sore spot on her face. “But you really thought you could knock me out? Really?”. She scoffed. Trish didn’t even listen to her. Her mind was still trying to conceive how impossibly huge the girl was, the same girl that normally was even slightly shorter than herself. “Well, right now I don’t think you stand any chance to win against me. We could end this right now, y’know?”.

Trish saw the giantess’ eyes glowing with satisfaction and pride, while she raised her gym shoe above her. She could see every dirty plastic thread of the sole. Her brain shouted to her: Run. But she was paralysed by fear, as the living mountain threatened to crush her. She couldn’t move a muscle. She screamed at the top of her lungs, which, to Alice, was nothing more than a feeble squeak. Her foot began moving downwards and finally it crashed down… a few centimetres away from Trish. Alice giggled. “But where would the fun be, if I stomped on you right now?”.

 

Trish felt a rush of adrenaline. She could have been crushed under Alice, by then. Her very life was in danger. She tried to flee, but in every direction, it seemed impossible to escape. Trish ran, but she knew she was too slow to make any significative progress before being caught by the titaness that was once her equal. Alice didn’t seem to even worry about her chances of escaping. She sat down on the bench and slowly pulled the laces of her old gym shoes, calmly.

She extracted her socked feet, while Trish was still scrambling aimlessly on the floor. “What an idiotic tiny girl” Alice thought. Then, she started to peel off her socks, and tossed them beside her perfectly pedicured feet. After a long day of plotting and running around, they produced an almost imperceptible, but still present, bittersweet smell. “Too bad for her”. Alice stretched her legs towards the tiny girl on the floor, her heels only a few centimetres away from her, then called her name. Trish turned around.

 

Alice’s long, slender feet towered over her like skyscrapers made of pale flesh. They engulfed everything in her view. Miles and miles of skin stood before her. Alice’s toes wiggled in anticipation of what was coming. And Trish knew it wasn’t anything good for her. “You caused me so many troubles today, my dear Trish. It’s time you make up for them, don’t you think? How about a nice foot massage to soften thing up between us? To forget our past rivalry” Alice said with a broad smile. Trish couldn’t believe it: she expected her to massage those? It would take hours for her simply to reach her soles! The scariest thing was that Alice wasn’t kidding at all. She really wanted Trish to give everything she got for her feet. “How am I supposed to give you a massage like this? Your stupid feet are huge!” Trish exclaimed, exasperated. She noticed that, at that size, her voice sounded definitely less threatening and a lot more like an annoying squeak. Alice sighed and replied with irritation. “Well, you gotta try somehow, because if not…”. She raised a foot in the air and stomped hard a few centimetres away from Trish. “I won’t hesitate to erase you from the face of this world”. Then, the gigantic athlete laid her megalithic feet horizontally, at the sides of the tiny prisoner. “Go on. Pamper me, satisfy me, adore me, as if your life depended on it. Because, in fact, it does. Get to work”. Once again, Trish suppressed her tears, just to avoid giving Alice the satisfaction of victory, and approached the warm footskin. She pressed her hands against the pale flesh of Alice’s foot. Small droplets of sweat made her hands sticky. Trish was utterly disgusted but had to keep it to herself.

 

Meanwhile, Alice giggled. Seeing her rival busy with such a humiliating task was hilarious. But she wanted more. She wanted to see Trish broken at the point that she would never recover. She wanted to make her live the worst hour of her life. She knew it was going to be a world of fun. So, she teased her, and threatened her, and mocked her, and humiliated her. She talked calmly in her superiority: “If I knew how hilarious it would be seeing you between my feet, I would’ve shrunken you a long time ago. My former rival, now pampering my feet… I’m saying former because at this size, I wouldn’t consider you exactly a rival. You’re not really a threat, more like an annoyance, like a small fly that pesters me, at best. At worst, you’re just a bug well beneath my notice. You realise you’re just a bug, Trish, and you always have been compared to me, right? Oh, and one more thing: I think you should give my big feet a kiss sometimes, I think I might like that!”.

 

Meanwhile, Trish gritted her teeth and did her best to work on the disgusting surface of Alice’s feet. Encircled by the gigantic pair, she felt trapped in a canyon of pale, sweaty flesh. Not to mention the fact that they irradiated a humid heat and a faint scent, due to the long hours trapped within a pair of old gym shoes. Trish couldn’t believe how low she had gone because of that stupid Alice.

 

She didn’t even realise how much time had passed, when Alice’s voice boomed from above: “That’s disappointing. I expected a lot more from a great athlete like you. You didn’t even reach my toes nor my heels. What kind of massage is that? You really suck, Trish. Guess you’re not even good as a toy…”. Then, the pink walls between which Trish was trapped began to move closer and closer. Trish tried to run, screaming. “No, no, no, don’t you do it, don’t --“. She was interrupted by the collision of the two soft monoliths that sandwiched her in between. She found herself squeezed between Alice’s soft feet, where the air was humid, and the sweat began to pour on her. “Comfy down there?”. Alice’s imposing voice came muffled from the outside. Trish’s lungs could inhale only stale and putrid air, as she mentally prayed for a quick release. Instead, suddenly, the pressure augmented tremendously, and a faint scream escaped from Trish’s lips. In response, Alice giggled. “Say goodbye Trish, I’m not letting you out of there until you’re flat as a sticker!” Alice exclaimed as the pressure grew. The small girl lost all hope and began screaming and wiggling and cursing Alice in every way she knew.

 

She was about to lose her senses when two inconceivably big fingertips grabbed her from her smothering prison and lifted her up in the air. The rush of wind stunned the small athlete for a few seconds, and when she looked before her, she saw Alice’s enormous face, looking at her in the eyes with a broad smile. She had learned to hate that smile and that face. “What do you want from me, you crazy, giant, dirty, stupid bi-- ".

“Shut up, tiny”.

Alice’s booming words cut her off with ease. From that short distance, her voice was deafening. “You know, I was so close to crushing you down there”, Alice continued. “But when I have to get rid of the people I shrink, I always crush them underfoot. I’ve already done it plenty of times… It’s sooo boring after a while. And I want something different for you, my dear, dear Trish. You really deserve a special kind of treatment. Something new…”. Without adding any more words, Alice opened wide her gigantic mouth, and a steamy hot vapor washed over Trish. She was beyond terrified. And she finally had the certitude that Alice was downright crazy. She wanted to eat her like a candy. “You monster…” she only had the strength to mutter as Alice moved her closer and closer to her entrance of her mouth. Trish tried her best to wiggle away from her grip, but she already knew it was useless: if she got free, what would have changed? She would have fallen to her death on the floor, or, even worse, inside Alice’s cleavage, only to be captured and humiliated again. “I hope you choke on me” Trish just said desperately in the face of her nemesis. Alice simply produced an uninterested “mh” with her mouth open. Then, she dropped Trish inside.  

 

The shrunken girl landed softly on a slimy, pink surface. She let out a scream of utter disgust. It didn’t take a genius to understand that she was on the tip of Alice’s monstrous tongue. In response to Alice’s tastebuds analysing an external object, the salivation increased, starting to coat little Trish in liquids. Slowly, the light began to decrease, as her giantess rival started to close her mouth after having trapped her prey inside. Impulsively, Trish made a run for it, but it was no use: with her gym shoes covered in saliva, she immediately slipped and fell face first into the slimy ground. She could only watch as the immense maws closed before her, sealing her inside of Alice’s mouth. The heat was crushing, the humid air barely filled the tiny girl’s lungs. She waited for a long moment of terror. Then, her world shifted. Alice tilted her head backwards, slowly guiding the tiny morsel towards her throat. Trish knew what was coming. “No, no, NO!” she shouted, as her shoes and her hands slowly lost their grip, and she started gliding down towards the total darkness. She fought, although she knew it was inevitable. Then, it finally happened. She lost all contact with the surface of the giant tongue and fell down towards the depths of Alice with a scream that went unheard.  

 

. . .

 

Gulp. Alice smiled. Even if she didn’t see the scene, she imagined it, at it was even better. She had just gulped down her rival. And eating Trish was… was… disgusting. She suppressed the urge to gag. The aftertaste of a shrunken person was not even close to what she imagined. It was unbearably bitter. She regretted it immediately. “Maybe I should have made her undress before eating her?” She thought. “Maybe her clothes were dirty, and I had to clean her first? And she still had her shoes on, ew! Why have I even done that, it was disgusting…”. Luckily for her, she had found a bottle of water inside Trish’s gym bag and drowned the taste with a mouthful.

 

While heading out of the gym, down the empty corridor, Alice chuckled and caressed her own stomach. Despite the taste, the thought of having small little Trish helpless deep down inside her belly was… inebriating. It took her on a power trip like nothing else ever did. She started to laugh uncontrollably, thinking about her victory. She abruptly stopped before reaching the exit: if, by chance, someone was around, it would have been terribly embarrassing to explain why she was laughing like a villain from a cartoon show.

While walking home, she received a message from Jade.

“Congrats, your team actually won! In case you didn’t know, Trish forfeited before the match”.

Another message followed soon after.

“… Of course, you have nothing to do with that, do you?”

Alice bit her lip and started tapping the answer on the screen of her expensive phone.

“No. Of course not”

She watched the screen in silence for a few seconds. “Screw it”, she said to herself with a little smile. Then she simply added:

;)

She put away her phone with a smile and without a care in the world. She knew she was unstoppable, and no one could do anything about it.