[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

An alternate death scene written by me for the character Perrin who perished in chapter 5 of Toxenisfun's Story Double Trouble at the hands of the Milf character of Mia, mother of the micro killing sisters Candis and Joceyln. 

This features a crueler/gorier death than what was added in the final draft of the scene. 


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Body Exploration, Crush, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Odor, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, FF/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3019 Read: 2065
Published: July 01 2021 Updated: July 01 2021

1. Chapter 1 by vegetaboy [Reviews - 0] (3019 words)

Toxenisfun and I had a lot of fun brainstorming ideas for his story Double Trouble, and I wrote out the below scenes as ideas for him if he chose to use them.

He wound up incorporating some of the below scene idea, but not fully, so I asked if he was cool with me sharing my originally written scenes for people to enjoy, and he was ok with it.

Hope you enjoy, this is some of the darker/gorier content than what I have written previously.

Be warned, this is not for the faint of heart. (I mean the violent tag, and X rating may give that away) 

I hope you enjoy. And please go and check out Toxenisfun's profile and stories, they are great.