[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Hi everyone,

This is an adult story, featuring strong sexual themes. This story is not for young readers. 

This story was originally posted by me, but I took it down as I was going through some tough times and was unsure of myself. However, after seeing the interest and support from a small group of people, I decided to re-upload this story for your enjoyment.

Giga Gabriel is a story that follows Gabriel, a woman who turns into a giga giantess. She is gentle, but relentlessly horny. The story is about her challange to balance her own desires with the well-being of those living in her increasingly enourmous shadow. Gabriel must learn to control herself and her newfound power if she is to become a true goddess.

I hope you enjoy it,
Ace


Rated: X
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Unaware, Butt, Couples, Crush, Destruction, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Growing Woman, Insertion, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.), Tera (101 mi and up)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Giga Gabriel
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 28972 Read: 50945
Published: June 29 2021 Updated: July 24 2021

1. Chapter 1 - Arise Fair Goddess by acebartlet2005 [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (5938 words)

Gabriel wakes up and her life changes forever.


 

2. Chapter 2 - Temptations of the Flesh by acebartlet2005 [Reviews - 1] (4476 words)

Gabriel settles into being a goddess, but her journey has only just begun.


3. Chapter 3 - Dark and Fire by acebartlet2005 [Reviews - 0] (6249 words)

After nearly being consumed by her desires, Gabriel exiles herself to the frozen Antarctic. However, humanity seeks her out, as they need her help.


 

4. Chapter 4 - Star Bound by acebartlet2005 [Reviews - 0] (2857 words)

Gabriel's power grows, and so too does her hunger. Can the stars themselves satistfy her?


5. Chapter 5 - Her World Part 1 by acebartlet2005 [Reviews - 0] (6004 words)

Gabriel is larger than she ever could have imagined. In the space between galaxies, she attempts to satistfy her needs.


6. Chapter 6 - Her World Part 2 by acebartlet2005 [Reviews - 0] (3448 words)

Gabriel's journey has taken her a long way, but her ascension is not yet complete.