- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Gabriel is larger than she ever could have imagined. In the space between galaxies, she attempts to satistfy her needs.


 

A cluster of galaxies were strewn out before Gabriel. To her, they took up a space the size of a beach ball and the little lights of each one twinkled as she approached. She curled herself around the cluster, so a few galaxies floated right in front of her bosom. One of the little galaxies floated up to her, only a tiny bit wider than her nipple. Gabriel took it in the palm of her hand, bringing it up to her face, before her wide, luscious red lips. She parted her lips, allowing the galaxy to drift into her mouth. She felt the stars tingling against her tongue, exploding down her throat as she swallowed. To her, it felt like a little tickle followed by rumbling approval from her hungry stomach, though she knew it would take a lot more of them to fill her.

She opened wide, leaning in, and sucking down galaxies in rapid succession. Each one was its own little sip of starlight to her. She groaned as she felt them filling her mouth. She felt a little tingle between her breasts and looked down to see a galaxy drifting into her cleavage. She placed a hand on each of her breasts, parting them to prevent the enormous heavy globes from crushing the galaxy. Letting loose the gravity of her enormous mouth, she sucked the galaxy down with a single gulp. Her lips sparkled with the fire of exploding stars, and she licked them, dousing the tingling sensation. She devoured more of them, waiting for the glorious feeling of growth to course through her. But it didn’t come. I haven’t grown in in days. She thought. Although, I’m still getting hungry. It’s so weird. It’s a good thing the universe is infinite, or otherwise I might run out of food.

Gabriel felt full for the time, most of the galaxies dissolving in her stomach. However, down between her enormous thighs, a few of the galaxies remained. One floated right in front of her pussy, coloured shimmering green and white with elliptic orbits. She flexed her thighs, watching them bulge toward the galaxy and recede as she relaxed her legs once more. She felt her thighs with her hands. They were smooth, but firm, thick and powerful. She looked down at the tiny, tiny galaxies, blushing. She moaned as her hands slipped up her thighs. Gabriel reached down between her legs, rubbing over her clit. “MMMNNN… so tiny…”

Both hands grabbed her powerful pussy, stroking over her clit and rubbing the insides of her love tunnel. Her hands were soaking wet in no time, her husky moans the product of shivers going down her spine. She marvelled at how small it was compared to her pussy, small enough to be swallowed whole by her ravenous goddess vagina. She tugged in her inner folds, her love tunnel dripping with love nectar. The ellipse shape looked like a perfect fit. Using her gravity powers, she drew it closer, fingering her swelling clit as she did. She timed her stokes and put her fingers down so that she caught the dripping honey of her pussy, using it as natural lube for the next stroke while keeping the galaxy undamaged.

“UUMMMNNN.” She moaned. “In it goes. MMMNNNNN!”

She spread her dripping pussy lips. The galaxy drifted into the goddess’ insatiably massive cavern of sensual pleasures. Its outer most stars tickled against her sex lips, which caused a sudden squirt of nectar to splatter against her fingers. Gabriel moaned with pleasure, knowing the destruction a full hit would’ve caused. As the galaxy entered her, waves of flaming kisses from billions of stars made her pussy shudder. Gabriel grunted as she tried to fill herself with it. The tail end of the galaxy drifted past the opening of her love tunnel, and she stopped prying with her hands, her luscious pussy lips settling back together, swallowing every star. The whole galaxy inside her, Gabriel moaned with each breath, even the most subtle movements of her love muscles causing millions of stars to burst against the walls of her love tunnel, sending pulses of pleasure through its deepest parts and up her spine. Inside her, she knew it wouldn’t last long. It’ll reach the deepest part soon. Gabriel swirled her hands over her clit.

“MMMNNNN! A whole galaxy!” Gabriel groaned. “All inside me! UMMMNNNN! MMMMNNN! Getting crushed by my pussy! MMNNN! AH! UUNNNGGHHHH!

The stars reached the deepest part of her pussy, and Gabriel bellowed with pleasure. A wave of muscle clenched its way down her love tunnel, crushing the remaining stars into the dripping wet walls of her pussy. She groaned with sexual frustration as the sensation died away. She looked at to other galaxies, smirking. With a free hand, she pried herself open again, mucus squelching deep inside. She felt her inner muscles relaxing and sighed. She drew another galaxy closer, then another, and another. The enormous cluster of stars floated above her drooling pussy. I’ll bend the universe itself to serve my pleasure. Thought Gabriel as she stroked herself gently. I’ll need them all to satisfy me. One just wasn’t enough…

Gabriel let her gravity loose. Galaxies poured into her pussy. She forced the star-stuff together as it entered her vagina, sending the stars slamming into her G-spot. Gabriel’s head flew back and she moaned with pleasure. Her enormous bosom rose and fell with each ragged breath as stars exploded inside her. With a free hand, she swirled over her clit. Her legs trembled as the feelings from her crotch flooded through the rest of her body, causing her to cry out in pure pleasure. She funneled the galaxies in faster, feeling their hot matter exploding inside her. She felt the sensation build. A pressure in the depths of her pussy. She breathed, trying to control her voracious vaginal muscles, which slowly clenched down on the galaxies, which tingled against her innermost parts. She felt a rush of power. Trillions of planets were being crushed inside her. A force that crushed a few galaxies was just enough to make her moan with pleasure. The tremble of her pussy shook the universe. The leak of her cum drowned stars. She cried out as she felt her muscles clenching out of her control, crushing exploding stars into her G-spot. Her fingers pressed madly against her clit as she felt a series of explosions of pleasure against the entrance to her womb, far deeper than her fingers could reach. Her muscles all clenched, crushing all the stars left inside her into the wet walls of her vagina.

Her legs went completely numb. For a few seconds, she felt nothing but the gentle warmth of her own body. Then, she felt the wetness, her fingers and the insides of her thighs dripping with lustful nectar. The soft numbness flowed up the rest of her body. She brought her hands to rest on her belly. Her lips parted, letting lose a great sigh. Her bosom gently rose and fell. Her head was reclined, her hair a wild mess. She gently rubbed her thick thighs, moaning softly as she felt her inner muscles relaxing. When she rubbed over the areas dripping with her fluids, the friction caused the galactic oceans of lust to vaporize, floating off into space in gaseous clouds between her thighs. She rubbed over her pussy, groaning as she wiped off her now overly sensitive loins. When she could move her legs again, she pressed her thighs together, rubbing them until the wet sensation was gone. When she parted them, she saw not just the clouds, but a few tiny twinkling clusters of stars. Her eyes widened as she realized the heat and pressure of her crushing thighs had created them from the evaporated love nectar.

She heard something calling out to her. “Lovelies, is that you?”

From a Galaxy she kept at a safe distance, she heard Zeta’s voice. “Gabriel, can you hear us?”

“Yes.” She said. “Have you come to chat again? I always like when all you check in on me to make sure I’m alright. Otherwise, I think I’d get kinda lonely out here.”

“Actually, I have something important to tell you.” He said. “We ran a calculation and the results aren’t good. You see, you seem to need to eat again. We have a bad feeling you might... run out of galaxies.”

“What?” Said Gabriel. “I thought the universe was…”

“Infinite.” He said. “For someone on Earth, it might seem that way. But you… you might actually one day consume it all.”

“How long will that take?” Said Gabriel.

“Years.” Said Zeta. “The universe is vast, but you consume thousands of galaxies in a few days.”

“Can we do anything about this?” Asked Gabriel.

“Well, we decided to tell you about this because we can. We’ve built a device here on Earth. It’s designed to help you focus on reversing the flow of matter from whatever is sending it to you. You should be able to shrink back down.”

Gabriel thought about being small again. She loved the power of being huge, but there was so much she missed. The feeling of the wind, the taste of her favourite foods, the sound of the trees in the wind. Space was just… silent. She asked Zeta. “Do you think I could grow again too?”

“We don’t think you’ll lose any of your abilities.” Said Zeta. “You can maintain yourself at any size you choose so long as it doesn’t threaten our universe.”

“I like the sound of that.” Said Gabriel. “But you can’t have come up with this overnight. How long have you been keeping this a secret?”

“We did a calculation a few days after you got to your current size.” Said Zeta. “We didn’t want you to be afraid. I’m sorry, but please understand, we were trying to help you.”

Gabriel felt guilty about indulging so heavily, not knowing what it would bring. “Just… make sure the thing you’ve built works. The sooner it’s ready, the better.”

“We should be ready to try in a few days.” Said Zeta. “Thank you for agreeing to help us.”

“I promised myself I wouldn’t put you in danger again.” Said Gabriel. “I need to keep my promise.”

The day finally arrived. Gabriel floated with the milky way close to her chest, ready to hear what they had to say. She took in the view of the universe. All the galaxies lighted up the darkness around her. Clouds of gas glistened with forming stars, like little rays of sun poking through the clouds. This might be the last time I’ll see it like this. She thought. It’s so beautiful out here.

“Gabriel.” Said Zeta. “We’re ready. Remember what to do?”

“I open a portal, focus on maintaining it. As I travel through it, your device will allow me to reduce my own size, the matter being directed back into wherever it came from outside our universe.”

“Yes.” Said Zeta. “Any questions?”

“Do you think it will hurt?” Asked Gabriel.

“I don’t know.” Said Zeta. “Maybe.”

“It doesn’t matter.” Said Gabriel. “I’ll do whatever it takes.”

“Alright, we’re ready to go.” Said Zeta. “Gabriel, whenever you are ready, open a portal.”

Gabriel drew back, opening a portal with the milky way on the other side. The corners swirled between shades of blue and abyssal black. Gabriel said, “Ready.”

“Alright then, go through it.”

Gabriel entered the portal. The stars around her disappeared. She suddenly felt a burning pain, spreading through her entire body, as if every atom of her was on fire. She bit her lip, fighting the pain. In the darkness, she radiated light, streams of glowing starlight drifting off her in a trail that grew longer and thinner as she flew through the darkness. Her hair flowed wildly as the golden light streamed from it. The pain kept growing, and she drew blood from her lip, crying out. She tried to concentrate on something, anything, but there were no references other than the streams of light she had created in the darkness around her. She had no way of knowing how big she was and the pain was worsening, to the point where her eyelids fluttered. She fought for consciousness, knowing that a slip in her concentration could mean it wouldn’t work. Her body became heavy. Her eyes finally closed, and she fell into a deep sleep.

When she awoke, she was floating before the milky way. Instead of the tiny ball of little lights she knew before, it was a grand galaxy stretching out before her. She checked her body. Everything seemed fine. She didn’t even feel hurt. It seems to have worked. She thought. I wonder how much I’ve shrunk?

Gabriel tried to open another portal. On the other end appeared a star. Not Earth’s of course. She needed to test one first. She flew through the portal. The star before her was enormous and distant. She saw a tiny, twinkling light. Teleporting toward it, she found a planet. Above its surface, she felt no larger than the average person. Am I really back to my old size, before that one day? Well, I’m at least small enough to return to Earth.

Gabriel opened thousands of tiny portals, all to different stars. She listened carefully for the sounds of Earth. Hours passed, until finally she heard familiar radio noise. She expanded the portal and flew through it. Before her, looming large over her now smaller form, was the earth.

Gabriel tried to contact Zeta. “Hello, this is Gabriel. Zeta? Are you there? Is anyone listening?”

“Gabriel!” Said Zeta. “We thought we’d lost you. Where are you? Did it work?”

“I’m floating right above Earth.” Said Gabriel. “Given the fact you haven’t noticed me, I’d say it worked pretty well.”

Gabriel heard cheers on the other end. Zeta said, “It’s great to have you back. But we need you to head to the Nevada desert, we’ve set up a facility to make sure you’re okay. Do you think you could head there?”

“Alright.” Said Gabriel. “I don’t have much direction to go on up here. Is there something I can use?”

“We’ve got a radio pulse going. You should be able to listen in and track it to the source.”

Gabriel listened, hearing a faint beeping. “Got it.”

She flew toward earth, a shell of blue light around her. As she entered Earth’s atmosphere, the bubble kept her safe from the heat. When she broke through, she was far above the clouds, the midday sun shining down from above. She saw the faint trails of jetliners. She pulled spiralling loops and tight turns, her own bubble of gravity nullifying the g-forces. As she approached, she noticed two small jets headed toward her. Their wings and nose were like an arrowhead, with two smaller elevators behind the wings and a single tail above a large single jet nozzle, the engine of which the whole aircraft seemed to be built around. Zeta came on the radio. “We’ve sent to jets to track you down. Don’t worry, the pilots are women so there’s no need to get embarrassed.”

“That doesn’t necessarily mean… never mind.”

A radio signal came from one of the jets. “Gabriel, this is Lieutenant Trish Greenville of the United States Air Force. Can you see me and my commanding officer’s aircraft?”

“I can.” Said Gabriel. “You’re coming in very clear; you’ve got a lovely voice.”

“Thanks.” She said. “Follow our aircraft and we’ll take you to the base.”

Gabriel flew alongside one of the Jets. “Which on is you, Trish?”

“Left side, number 215.”

Gabriel flew alongside the jet, right up to the cockpit. Behind the bubble was a woman in a flight mask. Gabriel waved, and she waved back. As she got closer, Gabriel noticed the jet was large compared to her. Am I back to my normal human size? Gabriel flew just ahead of the jets. She looked back at them. She saw Trish staring at her for a second, only for her head to snap back down to the controls. She looked back ahead, flying right beside Trish’s aircraft. Following them, the quickly descended over a desert, in the middle of which she could see a large air force base.

Gabriel asked, “Is that our stop?”

“Yes.” Answered Trish. “Please, follow me in as I land.”

“Got it.” Said Gabriel.

Gabriel slowed down, watching the Jets land at the airfield. Their flaps extended and they lowered their gear, noses sloped toward the sky. Their tires screeched as they landed, noses dipping back down as they applied their brakes. Gabriel levitated over the runway, slowly descending down. The bubble around her dissipated, and she felt her feet standing on the ground. She felt the weight of earth’s gravity and took her first step. She walked over towards where the jets were. Her ass swayed and her heavy powerful thighs jiggled as she moved. Trish and her flight leader had gotten out of their jets, and Trish walked up to her, blushing heavily. Trish was athletic, with smooth chocolate skin and shining dark eyes. As she got closer, Gabriel realised how tall she was. She towered over Trish, and she was tall enough to reach the cockpit of the jet without the stepladder Trish used. Gabriel had to be at least 9 feet tall.

Trish handed her a hospital robe. Gabriel grabbed it and wrapped it around herself. Her breasts pushed against the loose fabric and her nipples were clearly visible under the fabric. What should’ve been a long robe only came down to her mid-thighs. Gabriel said, “Thanks. It feels good to be back on Earth.”

“I’m glad.” Said Trish. “Well, they have a hangar set aside for you. We figured you’d be at least small enough to fit in that.”

“Show me to it.” Said Gabriel.

Trish walked Gabriel over the tarmac, chatting eagerly. Trish giggled at Gabriel’s jokes, which helped ease a bit of the tension. Approaching a large hangar, Gabriel noticed the armed guards standing outside it. Gabriel looked down at them, a bit angered. Trish said, “Never mind them, they just want to keep to many people from coming into contact with you.”

As they entered, Gabriel was greeted by a team of scientists. The lead scientist, a tall (relative to the rest of them) short-haired man introduced himself in a voice she recognized. “Hello Gabriel, I’m Zeta.”

Gabriel shook his hand. “Nice to meet you Zeta. I’m back on Earth thanks to your team.”

“I wish I could let you go, but before we let you go around the base some more, we need to take some readings and do a few tests. You shouldn’t eat or drink anything until the results are back. I’m sorry but we need to make sure. Lieutenant Greenville, you should make your way out.”

“Will do.” Said Trish. “See you again, Gabriel.”

Gabriel grabbed her hand before she left. Trish blushed. Gabriel said, “Feel free to come and see me if you have some time after these tests. Just ask the base staff where I am.”

“Thanks. I will.”

The tests proceeded. They a had Gabriel stand between some sensors, hover and move a few small steel blocks objects with her gravity powers while the scientists tried not to stare at her. When it was done, she was lead by Zeta to her new room. It had a few books on a shelf, a magazine with an image of her face in the sky on the cover along with the words “The Goddess Rises” as the title. They had placed a few beds together in the room, making an area large enough for her to lay down on. Zeta said. “I know it isn’t much, but we’re still figuring out how to reveal what’s happened to you to the outside world. We’re looking to get you some more things. What might you want?”

Gabriel looked around. “There was a few movies that were going to be coming out before I grew. Would you mind getting a few of the new releases on a computer so I could watch them?”

“No problem.” Said Zeta. “Although, your computer won’t be connected to the internet. I’ll be back in just a moment with it.”

Gabriel nodded, ducking her head as she entered the new room. She laid down on the bed, sighing as she relaxed. She flipped through the magazine, which was full of wild speculation about her. She put it down after a lengthy section about how major religious leaders saw her as the sign of the apocalypse. There’s no way I can return to normal after something like this. I’ve got to do something. My gravity powers must still be pretty strong. Maybe I can help people put spaceships into orbit? Prevent asteroid strikes on earth? I don’t know. I want to do something. Hopefully I won’t be stuck here for too long. In the meantime, I can just relax a bit.

Gabriel slowly pulled up on the lower part of her robe, which slowly scrunched up her huge rear, then popped down over the other side to rest on her waist. She reached down, slowly beginning to swirl her hand over her clit, brushing steadily. She tried to quiet her moans, breathing heavily. She piled some of her pillows behind her, but that didn’t make her sit up too well, so she grabbed the sheets, using them to prop her 9-foot body up. When she was in a good position, she reached down with the other hand, rubbing the opening of her vagina. She was already wet down there.

Just then, she heard the doorknob turning. She scrambled to pull her robe back down, the fabric squeezing over her hips. The entire room already smelled of pussy. Zeta entered through the door. “Sorry Gabriel, I couldn’t get one from them… Are you alright? What’s that smell?”

“Well, maybe I should take a shower at some point.” Said Gabriel. She looked at him. His body was nicely toned, and she couldn’t help but notice how he would glance down her body, only to look back up. Gabriel stood up from the bed, looming over Zeta. “Before you go, I want to give you something.”

She leaned down so her face was level with Zeta’s, and she kissed him with her big sensual lips. He was surprised at first, which worried Gabriel, but she felt him groan in appreciation and grow closer to her. He pulled back a bit. He chuckled “So, all that flirting wasn’t for nothing.”

“You should’ve told me you were into me.”

“I had my colleagues around me. Plus, it would’ve been dangerous to date you.”

“Well now that I’m here…” Said Gabriel. “What do you say we have some fun?”

Gabriel picked him up in a warm embrace, her enormous breasts framing his face. She carried him over to the bed, laying down with him on top of her. His feet dangled between her enormous thighs while she kissed him again, this time opening up, so her tongue intertwined with his. Gabriel moaned, “Help me get this robe off.”

Zeta slid down her body, undoing the knots. Her blouse opened, revealing her huge, swollen nipples. Zeta sucked them for a bit, Gabriel moaning. Then, he kissed her down her body as he pulled the robe down, slipping off the bed. Gabriel watched with sexual glee as he removed his own clothing, which fell on the floor. His boxers fell down last, his enormous cock popping out. Gabriel moaned when she saw it. He Grabbed the bottom of her robe, hauling it over her hips, the fabric groaning as it stretched over her, only to go limp as it slid off. Her pussy was on the edge of the bed, dripping wet.

Gabriel spread her legs and Zeta stood between them, lining his cock up with the opening of her vagina. She felt his hands brushing on her labia, followed by the spongey warmth of his tip. He started to push, holding onto her hips. Gabriel felt her vagina opening, and wrapped her legs around him, drawing him into her with a moan.

Zeta began to thrust into her, ploughing her as she begged for more. She squeezed him against her crotch with her legs on the inward thrusts, helping him along. Gabriel begged that he finger her clit as he did it, and he obliged, her enormous body heaving. She heard him clapping against her thick body, the look on his face expressing pure bliss. She was enjoying herself to. She put on a show for him, squeezing and rolling her hands over her breasts. He was moaning and encouraging her as he ploughed her slippery depths, her vagina muscles squeezing his cock. He tried to pull back on the next thrust, but her vaginal muscles were tight around his cock and her legs were wrapped around him tightly. She moaned, “Right there, UMMNNNN, right there!”

Gabriel shifted back and forth, slowly grinding Zeta’s dick into the most exquisitely sensitive part of her greedy pussy. She scrunched up the blankets behind her to prop herself up, the reached forward and grabbed Zeta’s hips, thrusting him back and forth into her. He grabbed one of her enormous boobs with both hands, which sank into her milky flesh. He sucked on her nipple, moaning into her bosom. He groaned, “UUUH. Gabriel, I’m, gonna cum.”

Gabriel moaned back. “UUMMM you can come in me. Just try to hold on a little longer I want to cum too.”

“I can’t.” Said Zeta. “I’m cumming, I’m cumming!”

Zeta groaned with pleasure as Gabriel felt him empty is semen into her. His cock throbbed against her depths, but she still needed more. Zeta slid out of her, falling to his knees between her legs. She smirked. “I’m not done yet Zeta. I want you to devour my sweet pussy, I need you to do it.” He seemed hesitant. She said, “If you do it, I’ll gently squeeze your head with my great… big… thighs.”

Zeta’s face dove towards her pussy, and Gabriel moaned as she felt his tongue licking her. She delicately squeezed her thighs, which bulged out around his cheeks as he went down on her. She felt his lips move up to her clit, which was very sensitive. “MMMNNNN a bit down please. MMMMMMNNN yes, up and down like that again MMMNNNNN.”

Just then an alarm sounded through the facility. Zeta’s head pulled away and Gabriel gasped. “What’s that?”

Zeta was throwing on his clothes as quickly as he could. “I don’t know, but they need me in the lower levels of the facility, something’s wrong with the device.”

Gabriel squeezed back into her hospital robe. “I can teleport us there faster. Tell me where it is.”

“About 130 meters down, to your left a bit.”

Gabriel tried to open a portal in that area. She searched for a while, then found an opening free of rock. Through it, she could see a control room where people were frantically rushing about. She stepped through the portal with Zeta, surprising everyone in the control room as they both appeared. Zeta asked one of the technicians, “What’s wrong?”

“The energy flow is starting to reverse through the device.” She said. “If I can’t stop it, it’ll be powerful enough to destroy the whole world.”

Beyond the glass of the control room was a cylindrical containment block, vapour condensing around the cooling tubes leading to it. Gabriel saw that parts of it were starting to glow with heat.

Zeta took a look. “Dammit, sending her matter back through into the other dimension is causing feedback. We need some way to dissipate that energy.”

“I can absorb it.” Said Gabriel.

“You’ll grow again.” Said Zeta. “Who knows how large?”

“At least you’ll have a chance to fix it again. I’ve got to do it.”

Gabriel opened the door in the side of the control room, ducking through it and running up to the device. She opened a portal up ahead of her, teleporting herself up high above the earth, casting off her hospital robe. She moved the other end of the portal inside the device, directing the energy to flow into her stomach. She sucked down on the portal, which shrunk to the size of her mouth. She felt the warm energy course through her, and her whole body trembled and filled with warmth. She watched herself grow larger over the earth below, which rapidly began to shrink away. She moaned as she grew larger and larger, drinking in the pleasure. Zeta sent message to her, “Gabriel, your portal just consumed the device, close it!”

Gabriel closed her portal. “I didn’t even notice it. I must’ve swallowed it by accident. Oh no…”

Gabriel flew back away from earth just in time as a surge of power hit her. She groaned as she grew in waves of height dizzying fast. She had to close her eyes to avoid the dizzying feeling. When it was done, she opened them again, scanning for the Earth, which had vanished from view. She looked down over her bosom. Floating right above her clitoris head, no more than half its width, was Earth. Oceans of love nectar dripped from her teased pussy, and she pulled back to avoid lathering the planet in an apocalyptic flood of female fluids. Her pussy twitched as she gazed down at the Earth, miniscule in size compared to her vagina that yawned open below it. The shadow over her thighs passed over the planet as their thickness loomed on either side of it. Gabriel’s face flushed with arousal. She did a quick calculation in her mind. Earth is about 12 700 km wide, a centimeter for me is about double that, 178 times 20 000 km is 3 560 000 km. She moaned at the thought of her sexual power. I’m bigger than the sun, good thing I can nullify my own gravity.

“Oh my.” Said Gabriel, “I’ve gotten so big, haven’t I my lovelies?”

Zeta’s voice contacted her again. “Gabriel, are you alright?”

“I’m feeling like a goddess Zeta.” She said. “At this size I should be okay, right? At least, as long as I don’t stick around this solar system too long.”

“About that…” Said Zeta. “We’re getting more readings from you. The flow of that energy isn’t stopping, you should teleport as far as you can, I think you’re reverting to intergalactic size.”

Gabriel started to feel a warmth within her chest. “I’ll teleport as far away as I can.”

Gabriel created a portal, reaching far beyond the milky way. She glided through the portal into the emptiness between the stars. She thought, It’s nice and private out here, I think I should finish off. Gabriel reached down into her pussy, rubbing its folds, moaning as she teased herself. She squeezed her thick thighs together, imaging the planets she could fit between them. She imagined claiming entire worlds with her pussy, crushing them within her warm, dripping depths, or between her breasts. She imagined the surface of them, a single drop of her juices washing over them as an ocean, turning dry desert planets into sticky ocean worlds just before they would enter her love tunnel, closing in on its folds to smear sensually on her insides, the shattered continents disintegrating in gushes of love nectar. As she was wet enough for it to feel good, she slipped her fingers inside her needy pussy, and began growing.

She moaned with pleasure as the galaxy shrunk below her while her fingers rubbed her warm depths. Growing seemed to magnify her pleasure, as if having more surface area made her feel more of everything, but she knew it was her power was the source of her pleasure. Being above the galaxy, watching it shrink, felt better than anything else. She moaned as the sensations rose, the milky way galaxy ahead of her shrinking to first the size of a house, the size of a car, the size of an exercise ball, a beach ball, a baseball, down and down until it was the size of a pea, floating just ahead of her bosom which was pressed together by her arms as he reached down between her thick legs. Her nipples were bigger than it, both erect, pink, and luminous, like the rest of her fair body beyond. She imagined the galaxies inside of her a few months back. The picture in her mind almost made her feel them again. She felt her pussy grip tighter around her fingers. Her clit throbbed. She knew she was close, and then she felt the strange warmth again. She huffed, “More…? Really?”

She removed her hands from between her legs to focus as far out as she could, far beyond the known universe. She hoped it was far enough as she stepped through and grew. In the distance, she saw a tiny, faded light, which seemed to be floating down slowly, relative to her. Strange, warm sensations pulsed through her, but she focused on the little light, thinking it was still far away until it drifted up over her bosom, almost striking a few strands of hair. She floated back, keeping her distance from it as she grew. It shrunk from her perspective, until it was just a tiny speck. She thought it might be a supercluster, but she didn’t see any others. She leaned in toward it, sending a signal out to earth. She got her eye as close as she could. At this distance, she could see that it was filled with all kinds of twinkling colours in little patches. “Lovelies, are you in there?”

“Gabriel.” Said Zeta. “You… disappeared from our sensors. They’re only calibrated based on the stars in the known universe. We extended even further, to the edge of what we calculate starts have drifted, and we still couldn’t find you. Where are you? What are you seeing?”

“Just a little glimmer of light.” Gabriel said. “Everything else is dark.”

Zeta was silent for a moment. “Your powers allow you to bend reality, to move faster than light, see faster than light, and project your image faster than light. Gabriel, our cameras on the dark side of the world are seeing a blue band in the sky. Gabriel, can you float us down to your lips?”

Gabriel floated up, putting the light right in front of her plump lips. Zeta said, “It’s red now. Bright red… Gabriel, if you were out of our sensor range when you drifted away, and the whole night sky is red, that speck in front of you, must be all the matter in the universe that didn’t come from whatever is giving you yours. You’re more massive than all the matter in our universe.”

The universe watched as Gabriel’s lips, large enough to consume all, parted. Everyone listening on every frequency heard via their devices a sensual feminine moan. Her plump lips curved into a wicked grin, her cheeks flushing red with warmth. They watched as they began to descend down her body, her own hands feeling herself up as she traced down her curves. The entire universe slipped down through her cleavage, down over her toned belly, slowly floating down and down until it hovered above an enormous hot pink valley flanked by her thighs, which stretched across the sky. The people of Earth watched as her hands slipped around her ass and over her thighs, coming to rest. She got closer, the valley’s smooth series of folds at the upper lips taking up half of the sky. Below them, the pink valley stretched out, widening into an abyss many times wider than their known universe. It twitched beneath them as they witnessed the Goddess’ begin to touch herself, moaning the affectionate title she had given them, “Lovelies…”

 

Chapter End Notes:

I made this chapter is a nice little journey through the size categories Gabriel has embodied in this story before the final chapter.