- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Voted on by my Patrons over on Patreon, I decided to give best girl of Horimiya some love.


 

The snowfall that had begun in the late afternoon had continued well after the sun had set, though the light flurry of white wasn’t enough to amount to more than a few centimeters at best as the green haired Vice President of Katagiri Senior High’s student council stared out her bedroom window.  However, it wasn’t the downy fluff illuminated in the street light outside, but her reflection that was more easily noticeable in the glass.  Even after a shower to wash away the salt streaks that stained her cheeks, her eyes were still red and puffy.  Sighing, she closed the curtain and turned off the light as she climbed into her bed, buttoning up her pink pajamas to keep warm.

 

“It’s no surprise… I cried my eyes out in front of Sengoku-kun today.  I must have looked so lame and crazy crying out of nowhere like that.”  Pulling up her blankets, her mind drifted to the source of the emotional turmoil that sat in the pit of her stomach and killed her appetite for the rest of the day, her purple haired crush.  Remembering how little she had to eat that evening despite already being on a strict diet, her stomach grumbled in protest but the teen girl’s exhaustion and melancholy muted out any conscious feeling of hunger to encourage her to get a snack.  Rubbing her stomach to calm it, she slowly drifted to sleep.  “Ishikawa-kun…”

 


 

 

“..no-san!”

 

Stirring awake hearing a high-pitched, quiet voice, the broken-hearted teen initially wanted to go back to sleep, since she couldn’t see the morning light against her eyelids.  “Who would even be up at this hour?”  She wondered, annoyed and tired.

 

“Kouno-san!”

 

However, ignoring the masculine voice didn’t make the speaker stop.  “Just let me sleep.”

 

“Kouno-san, please, you have to wake up!  I need your help, I don’t know what’s going on or why I’m in your room!  Kouno-san!”

 

The voice was panicked and scared, cracking as he pleaded for her help, but it wasn’t the urgency in his eerily familiar voice that made her open her eyes.  There was an intruder in her room!  Bolting upright, she pulled the blankets up to shield herself and turned on the light, looking around frantically at the unfocused room without her glasses.  “Wh-Who’s there!?  How did you… get into my… room?”  Even with her poor vision, when she looked around to an empty room her panic switched to confusion.  “H-Hello?”

 

“Oh, thank goodness you woke up!  Kouno-san, down here!”  The small voice answered, clearly relieved but still uneasy.

 

Putting on her glasses, the green haired girl looked down to her futon and immediately noticed a patch of purple that stood out and drew her eye.  “Huh?  Wait, what?”  Getting down on her hands and knees, bringing her face closer to the strange object, she couldn’t believe that she recognized it as her unrequited love, Ishikawa Tooru, standing only 5 centimeters tall!  “Eiiiiii!?”

 

“Yeah… I was confused when I woke up here as well.”  He tried to explain, backing up so he wasn’t essentially staring up her nose as they talked.  “I’m just glad I ended up in the room of someone I know.”  Chuckling, he smiled up to her and scratched the back of his head.

 

“Haha… Y-Yeah…”  Nervous and embarrassed that her crush was in her room and she was in her pajamas that were inappropriately thin for having a guest of any kind over.  Covering her well endowed breasts with her arms, she noticed that several of the buttons had come undone and her cleavage was more or less on full display for the teenage boy.  “Oh, what is this, a nightmare?  Showing up at school in my underwear would be less embarrassing!”  Her entire face heating up from her cheeks, she could only imagine how red she must be.  “But why has Ishikawa-kun shown up in my dream?”  As the words passed her lips, a thought occurred to the green haired maiden.  “Wait, if this is a dream, then…”  Her nervousness fading, she grinned mischievously as the tiny boy seemed to be distracted by his own thoughts.

 

Pacing a bit in contemplation, Tooru didn’t notice the look on his friend’s face.  “Who knows, maybe this is my dream.”  He joked a bit.  “Though why Kouno-san and not Yoshikawa.”  He added under her breath, not to insult the kind and diligent vice-president, he had just recently realized his feelings for the petite olive-green haired girl.

 

“Yoshikawa-san?  Why bring her up, Chisaikawa-kun.”  Given how small his voice already was, she was surprised she heard him so clearly.  Picking the tiny boy up with two fingers, she went over to her desk and set him on the desktop, sitting in a way that rested her breasts on the flat of it as well.  “This is obviously my dream, I’ve been thinking of nothing but you all day after all, and you still want to talk about Yoshikawa-san instead of me?!”  There was a slight edge to her words as she knocked him over easily with her finger and placed it on him.  “I can handle you not choosing me in real life, but don’t talk about other women in my dream!”

 

Confused by the sudden change in her mood, Ishikawa froze as he gave up trying to wiggle out from under her slender finger and was about to ask her to let him go when he saw the tears forming in her eyes.  “Kouno-sa-”

 

Sakura!  My dream, my rules, Chisaikawa-kun.  Call me by my given name, please…”  It was as much a plea as it was an order.  There was no way a human being could shrink, so what’s the harm in being a little selfish and demanding in a dream?

 

She didn’t increase the pressure on him any more, but she didn’t move her overpowering digit either.  Thankfully, he was still able to talk and breathe easily.  “S-Sa-S-Saku…”  Stuttering from a mix of fear and embarrassment, he didn’t even call Miyamura by his first name, let alone Hori or Yoshikawa.  “There’s no way I can use her first name.”  “Kouno-san, please listen-oof!”  Trying to reason with the giant girl, he was suddenly punched in the gut by her index finger as she calmly tapped the desk.

 

Not happy that her tiny Tooru wasn’t listening to her, Sakura thought about how to handle him.  If she woke up now, the dream would be wasted and she’d likely not even remember it.  “You’re not listening to me, Chisaikawa-kun.  I told you to call me ‘Sa-ku-ra’, but I’m sure all you can think about is getting away from me and going to see Yoshikawa-san.  Unlike me, she’s very small and cute, even Yanagi-kun likes her so I’m sure there are plenty of other boys who do.  You’re the same, aren’t you?  Girls with slender bodies are more appealing, aren’t they?”  She knew the boys at school whispered behind her back, her best friend was also petite and very popular, so they were often referred to as the ‘Beauty and the Beast’.  “I bet you think about Yoshikawa-san all day.  Well, I’m the same!  I couldn’t stop thinking about you at all today.  I couldn’t even eat my stomach’s in knots. I was so…”

 

“No, that’s not what I meant at all Kouno-san!  Put yourself in my shoes here.  What would you do if you were as small as I am in someone else’s house?”  The situation was starting to get out of hand and he didn’t know how to get the gigantic girl to listen to him.  He was hoping if he reasoned with her enough she’d calm down and help him, but before she replied a loud gurgling sounded from her stomach, silencing them both.

 

Looking down at her midsection, Sakura laughed as she unbuttoned her top the rest of the way and pressed Tooru against her belly.  “See?  I’m so hungry right now, and it’s all your fault, Chisaikawa-kun.”  Feeling her digestive organ churn painfully from a lack of food for so long, she suddenly became acutely aware of how hungry she actually was.  “Ah… Skipping dinner was a bad move.  It’s too late to make anything now.  But I’m so hungry.  What could I poss...ibly…”  The only pleasant feeling she was currently getting from her stomach area was from Tooru as he struggled in her grip.  Her breasts were blocking her view of the tiny purple haired guy, but for some reason all she could think about was something far too devious to do to an actual person.  “Ah!  But this is a dream.  What’s the harm?”  As if to agree with her, her stomach growled loudly again.

 

Being pressed so firmly against the green haired girl’s bare stomach wasn’t the reason he tried to escape her grasp, it was soft and warm and carried a pleasant scent of whatever bodywash she used.  Being so close to her breasts that he would be buried under them if not for her hands though was.  Of his female friends, Kouno Sakura ranked number one in the chest department easily, and looking up from the underside of them made them look impossibly plump and soft, but the level of arousal he was feeling was uncomfortable.  Especially after he decided to pursue Yoshikawa instead.  Her pajamas covered her nipples thankfully and though he saw them clearly poking out from behind the thin cloth, he was still able to mostly think straight.  If Tooru let himself cross a line here, there was no way he’d be able to look either girl in the eye afterward.  “Kouno-san!  What are you…?!”  Helpless in the hands of the giantess, Tooru wasn’t expecting her to pull him back from her body so quickly and was initially thankful for no longer being in such intimate contact with her… until he saw the way she was smiling down at him.

 

Her small tongue slipped out from behind her upturned lips, wetting them quickly before retreating into the dark abyss from which it came.  The glistening grin conveyed a more selfish joy than her usual warm, reassuring, gentle smile.  She wasn’t looking at him like he was a person.  Reflected in those emerald orbs was pure self-satisfaction, ignoring the agency on the person she was holding.

 

“Sorry, Chisaikawa-kun, but this is just a dream after all, so I’m pretty sure this won’t break my precepts either.”  There was no empathy in her voice, instead she giggled sultrily as if she thought what she was about to do was amusing.  “But, it is your fault I am so hungry.”  Opening her mouth, Sakura slowly brought the tiny boy, petrified by fear, into her mouth.  “Mmm, Ishikawa-kun’s taste.  He’s a bit salty, but so delicious.”  Trapping her crush in her humid, salivating maw, the green haired girl slipped a hand under the waistband of her pajama shorts and gently rubbed herself as her crotch heated up.  Her other hand firmly grasped her breast, pinching her nipple through her top as she doubled over onto her desk and her breathing became short and raspy.  “Ahn…  ha… ha…  Oh, Ishikawa-kun.  I… I can’t.”  Pressing her tiny captive against her hard palate, she licked her lips once more, feeling a tiny arm poking out desperately trying to find purchase on the marshmallowy soft, wetted flesh.  He was crying out for her to stop and let him out, likely hoping this was some sort of joke taken too far for his liking, but between her own breathing and tossing him around with her powerful tongue he never got more than a couple syllables out before getting cut off.  “No, no, no, my cute little Ishikawa-kun.  This ‘beastly’ girl wants you inside of her.”  Curling her fingers a bit more into her sex than caused her to gasp in esctacy, giving her shrunken morsel one last look at the outside world.  She slammed her lips shut as soon as she felt him scrambling towards the threshold of her mouth.  Sitting up straight she threw her head back and swallowed when her snack fell to the back of her throat.  Remembering the words her best friend uses when parting with others, she tracked the squirming lump down her neck.  “Bye-bye, Ishikawa-kun.”

 

Perhaps because it was her dream, Sakura was fully aware of the tiny boy’s struggles in her, but for the first time since he had rejected her she felt the knotted mess of emotions swirling in the pit of her stomach lessened a bit.  It was still there, but as he wiggled in and pounded on the walls of the digestive organ there was a bit more relief.

 

“Mmmm, even though... I’m dieting, I should be... fine since I barely... ate anything all day.  You tasted... delicious, Ishikawa-kun…”  With her hunger slightly abated, there was still the lust in her nethers that she needed to sate before returning to bed.  She had no intention of releasing the tiny boy from her gut, rather just having him in there was doing more for her than her own fingers.  “How… pitiful.  You’re trapped… in the stomach… of the girl you rejected.”  Grinding her crotch against the seat of her chair, she could envision the desperate look on his face, begging for her to let him out.  “No…  No, you’ll stay… right where you are.  Sorry you have… to be digested… by such an uncute girl like me.  I… I bet you would have preferred… Yoshikawa-san…  or Hori-san… or even Remi… right?”  It was getting harder to concentrate through the pleasure, but her words did nothing to deter her meal from trying to escape.  “Yes!  Keep moving… scrambling… clawing.  There only... one way for you... to escape though.  I may… not be small like… Yoshikawa-san… or cute like Remi… or slender and stylish like… Hori-san… and my face is too big… but I’m confident… in my ch-ch-chest and r-rear at… least.  That’s where… you’ll end up… Chisaikawa-san.”  There was a spike in the frantic movement from her belly at her last comment.  “Oops, I might have scared him a bit too much.  Teehee.”  Amused rather than concerned, slipped her fingers a bit deeper into her flooding sex, soaking her shorts and the cushion of her chair without care.  “Oh?  Does… Does that idea… not appeal to you?  But… what can you do… about it.  L-Look.”  Inhaling sharply for a moment, Sakura flexed her abdominal muscles and diaphragm against the pressure building in her stomach and felt a small pocket of air work its way up her throat.  Muting the sound of the stomach gas exiting her mouth as much as possible, she covered her mouth with her sexual fluid laced hand and giggled.  “Excuse me, but… do you see now?  If you… can’t even do… what a little bubble of… air can… what hope do… you have… to escape my stomach?”  Tasting her love nectar on her lips, Sakura sucks her fingers into her mouth to clean them off.  “Mmm… c-can you… taste that… Chisaikawa-kun?  Eating you… has made me into… such a dirty… girl.  Was my… chest not big enough…?  Am I… too ugly…?  Why did it… have to be… Yoshikawa-san…?  I tried my best… to get you to… look at me…  I learned how… to bake cookies…  I worked up the… courage to approach you…  You were so nice… and kind…  Was it only me… who thought we could… be together…?”

 

Her self-deprecation only made her want to replace the emotional void she felt with the pleasurable heat that spread from between her legs.  She returned her saliva coated fingers to her pants and plunged her fingers deep into the heated folds.  Legs quivering, heart racing and thinking of the foreign body of heat sitting in the pit of her stomach, Sakura’s mind went blank as the tension building tipped over and she collapsed back onto her desk stifling her moans by instinct so’s not to wake the rest of her family.  A flood of sexual release drenched her panties, shorts and the cushion of her chair.  After the aftershocks of orgasm faded and she was able to relax on her desk once more, she couldn’t feel the lump in her belly trying to escape any longer.

 

Smiling at her victory, Sakura poked at her belly a bit as she got up and changed into the green sleep dress Remi had given her as a gift on Christmas.  “Finally accepted that I now get to keep you all to myself, Ishikawa-kun?  Which would you like to be a part of?  My chest perhaps?  What would you do if you ended up on my butt?  Do you think you’ll make me look a bit cuter?  I can only assume you’d rather not be digested at all, but if I did let you out you’d just go to Yoshikawa-san.  Since this is my dream, I’m keeping you right there.”  Dried off and in her new sleepwear, the green haired girl turned off the lights and climbed back into her futon.  “Ah, this was a wonderful dream…  It feels great to have gotten all of that off my chest.”  Smiling, she softly patted her stomach as the tiny life within was taking shallower and shallower breaths.  “And a bit of Ishikawa-kun on it.”  Giggling, she turned onto her side and began to drift into a sleep within her dream.  “...even if I don’t remember any of this when I wake up.”

 


 

 

“Eh?  I-Ishikawa-kun?”  Classes were finishing up for the day and there were no pressing concerns for the student council to take care of currently, so Sakura was getting ready to leave with Remi.

 

“Yeah, Kyon-Kyon mentioned he wasn’t at school today.”  The pink haired, twin-tailed girl said as they changed into their outdoors shoes.  “He hasn’t replied to anyone’s texts either.  Think he caught a cold or something?”

 

“H-Ha ha… I actually haven't seen anyone from class 1 all day, so I didn’t notice.”  As opposed to while she was dreaming, Sakura awoke that morning remembering her embarrassing dream in its entirety!  “Sure… I was wearing the green night dress Remi got me, but my chair was dry.  Besides, there’s no way that could have been…”

 

Seeing her friend distracted, Remi grabbed her by the arm once she closed her shoe locker and dragged the taller girl out the front entrance of their school.  “C’mon, Sakura.  There is a great pastry shop that just opened across from the station.  I’m sure he’s fine, sorry for bringing it up.”

 

“Oh no, that’s fine.  I hope you’re right.”  The green haired vice-president said, though she couldn’t get rid of the nagging feeling in the back of her head.  Her bra and panties felt tighter than usual and despite not eating at all yesterday, she had to go to the toilet before leaving that morning.  “But what about my diet?”  Pushing the impossible from her mind, she let Remi comfort her before going home.

 

Her evening proceeded as normal, dinner with her family, doing her homework and killing a bit of time re-reading past issues of Weekly Shinobi before taking a bath and going to bed.

 

“It was just a dream…”  She thought, as she turned off the lights and got under the blankets of her futon.  However, she couldn’t deny that there was a satisfying sense of fullness that she could still remember vividly when she swallowed her shrunken schoolmate.  “... Just a dream.  But if that’s the case… maybe once more…”  Rubbing her stomach, she quickly fell asleep.

 


 

 

“..no-san!”

 

“Again…?”  Hearing someone calling out to her, this time belonging to a girl, Sakura cracked open her eyes to see her romantic rival, Yoshikawa Yuki, standing on her pillow similarly shrunken like Tooru the night before.

 

“Kouno-san!”  She was more frightened than the purple haired boy had been, but was relieved all the same as her identity was registered in the gigantic girl’s half-opened eyes.  “Oh, thank goodness!  Kouno-san, I don’t know what’s happening!  Why am I here and why are you so big?”

 

Sitting up a bit, Sakura plucked Yuki up from her pillow and held her up at eye level.  “Good evening, Yoshikawa-san.  I don’t know why either you or Ishikawa-kun ended up in my room but I didn’t get bigger, you, like Ishikawa-kun last night, got smaller.”  Since this was the second time, she wasn’t surprised at all, though the smaller girl’s panicky mannerisms made her want to tease her a bit.  “After all, this is just a dream.  Right?”  She held up her other hand to get Yoshikawa to stop ranting about her situation.  “Do you want to see where I kept Ishikawa-kun last night?”  She asked, licking her lips and smiling hungrily.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a member of my Patreon.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), getting any available delete scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($3), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($5)!

www.patreon.com/NRawk

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:

ko-fi.com/nrawk282