- Text Size +
Story Notes:
A story about a young womans chance to fullfill her child hood fantasies,with a very willing guest.
Shamels lucky day.
""my name is Shamel I’m about 5, 6 in height a bit on the plump side, not fat just a little broad at the hips with a rather large bum. I, m rather an attractive woman (at least I think I am) who’s had my share of handsome men, but there was always that urge that dream I had always had since I was a child, this always spoilt my relationships. I felt these men didn’t quite do it for me I never felt that missing unknown feeling that I longed to experiance.That was about to change".

I was at my desk at work when a message flashed up on my computer screen; I opened up my mail program to the read it. It was from my old university friend Jill, We had been writing to each other ever since we left and followed our chosen subjects, she had always wanted to be a scientist and had chosen her subjects to accomplish her career choice. Me well I found all that stuff really boring whereas Jill thrived on the challenges it gave her.
In her e-mail she said she needed to talk to me about something that had been asked of her, something very surreal. I was intrigued by her words so I arranged to meet her for lunch at a cafe called "THE DUGOUT" on the Friday; we used it frequently whilst at university AND STILL MET UP WHEN EVER WE COULD. I clicked the send button and eagerly awaited for a reply, a strange sensation came over me as I pondered over her e-mail.
A message flashed up on screen it was Jill replying to my message, she must have been waiting for my answer.
THAT WILL BE FINE I WILL SEE YOU FRIDAY,I CANNOT WAIT TO TELL YOU ABOUT THIS STRANGE REQUEST THAT I HAVE HAD,SEE YOU FRIDAY LUNCHTIME JILL.

The week dragged on all I could think of was jills strange message; my mind was full of urges and fantasies, fantasies I hadn’t had for a long time. Friday at last, I got up bright and early went to the bathroom and sat down on the toilet for my first pee of the day, I felt the urge to pass a stool but was unable to I had been constipated now for three days and it looked like I was going to have another day of painful stomach cramps. I wiped myself clean and took my morning shower, it always refreshed me for the coming day i dried myself of and slipped into my white cotton panties, I liked the feeling of the cotton pressing against my crotch. The only downside of wearing such bright underwear was the stains in the gusset at the end of each day. I finished dressing and left for work reluctantly skipping breakfast, after all I hadn’t gotten rid of my last three days meals yet, no point adding anymore waste to my already swollen tummy.

The morning dragged on, all I could think of was meeting up with Jill.
Finally lunchtime had arrived I was glad to leave my office I hadn’t felt well all morning and my staff were being a bit troublesome; the fresh air would do me good. I walked to the dugout thinking it might help me go to the toilet properly.
When I arrived Jill was there waiting to greet me, we gave each other a hug and then found our usual table, we had always sat in the same place.
Jill ordered a cold drink for herself I asked for hot tea, Jill looked surpised,You don’t usually drink hot tea sensing my discomfort she asked if I was alright; she had a knack for knowing if I wasn’t feeling myself.I,m constipated again I replied,

How long this time.

"This is the fourth day" I’m hoping the hot tea will help shift it. Jill laughed don’t use your own toilet when you go you’ll probably block it; we both had a giggle at the thought. Thats why I liked Jill she always made me smile when I was feeling down.
The waiter came over with our drinks and left, "right then Jill what’s this all about".

Jill- I have a colleague who I am close to.
Shamel-You little devil you kept him secret.
Jill-No no not that close he is a friend, anyway last week whilst we were having a tea break he asked me if I would help him.
Shamel-Help him?
Jill- Yes, you are going think this is really wacky.
Shamel-Try me.
Jill-Ok are you ready.
Shamel-Yes please tell I’m intrigued.
Jill- Well he asked if I would swallow him alive.

There was a moments silence and I felt myself getting aroused by what Jill had just said.

Shamel-Wow what is he some kind of loony.
Jill-No he is a brilliant man, that’s the problem.
Shamel-What do you mean.
Jill-Well I said that what he’d asked was impossible and not to be so silly.
Shamel-And what was his reply?.
Jill-He asked me if I would carry out his wish.
Shamel-What did you say?.
Jill-Well no! even if it were possible I just could not bring myself to do it to any guy let alone Kevin.
Shamel-Kevin that’s his name is it?

I pictured in my mind what this Kevin would look like. I felt wetness between my legs this was really getting my juices going.

Jill-Yes Kevin. He asked again if I would reconsider his request which I again said no to.
I felt a bit sorry for the guy after all that’s suicide, I mean once your inside someone’s stomach its by, by next stop the toilet,oops sorry shamel I forgot about your problem.
Shamel-Thats okay, this guy sounds like complete wacko to me after all its impossible to shrink someone.

There was a pause in the conversation.

Jill-Actually its not, you see I said Kevin is a brilliant guy and he is. I said exactly the same as you so he proved to me that it could be done.


When Jill said these words I felt my self shaking with excitement.



shamel-And did he show you.
Jill-Yes he shrunk a dog down to about four inches and the returned him to full size, I was amazed.
shamel-So what about his request.
Jill-Well he asked if I knew anyone who would help him to carry out his desire.
shamel-And have you.
Jill-Yes I was wondering whether you would help him, I know it’s a really strange thing to ask off you and ill understand if you say no.


My heart jumped a beat this was beyond my wildest dreams a chance to actually have a man in my grasp to tease and taunt before finally slipping him into my mouth. I was getting really turned on just thinking about the possible out come.

Jill- Are you ok shamel you’re shaking have I upset you,--- i, m sorry I shouldn’t have asked.
shamel-Its not that it’s my stomach I think I need the loo ill be right back.

shamel scurried of to the toilet to relieve her pain. After about 20 minutes she returned looking much better.


shamel-Ahh that’s better now where were we right your friend Kevin; you can tell Kevin that I will help him to fulfill his desire but i may be the one who might chicken out.(There’s no chance of that Shamel thought to herself).
Jill-Really wow I wasn’t expecting that answer, he.s going to be so pleased, I don’t think he will actually do it anyway. Right ill give KEV your e-mail address so that you don’t need to involve me any more. After all he is still my friend even if he does want to be eaten by me.
Shamel-Ok tell him I look forward to meeting him (eating him more like).



With that we said our good byes and went back to our workplaces.


As I walked back to my office feeling much better now I had emptied my bowels a thought occurred to me, I wondered if Kevin would be good for constipation; I wouldn’t have long to wait to find out.


That evening I switched on my laptop and eagerly checked my e-mail account for any new messages. After sifting through the junk mail I saw an -mail entitled "eat-me". My heart skipped a beat as I opened it up. It was from Kevin, he asked if I could help him with his fantasy tomorrow. I eagerly wrote my reply again feeling my crotch moisten in anticipation at the next days events, I asked him what time and where.
Kevin replied 8.30 am at the dugout. I agreed the time and place and sent the message.



That night all I could think of was Kevin and what I was going to do with him when I got him down to size. I drifted of to sleep.
I awoke 6.30 am did my usual routine, after my hot shower I picked up a pair of yellow cotton panties and slipped them over my now empty bum I put on a nice smart skirt and top I glanced at the time and decided to leave.

When I arrived at the dugout there stood a man mid forties quite broad not at all geekish as I thought he might look. I walked over and asked if his name was Kevin to which yes came the reply. I could see him eyeing me up and down and checking out my stomach and bum. Do I meet with your approval.Oww yes he replied I’m looking forward to seeing more of you? I thought to my self A LOT MORE BEFORE I, M DONE WITH YOU.(Shamel licked her lips in anticipation).

With the introductions over we left for my home. Kevin didn’t want to waste anytime; so he laid out some ground rules I don’t know why, he was going down my throat and that was that.

Kevin-ill say the words don't eat me all you have to do then is let me lick the vile with the blue stipe on it and I will return to my normal size.
Shamel-Ok that sounds easy enough to me but I thought you wanted to be eaten alive.
KEVIN- I do this is a safe word in case I have second thoughts chicken out of IT. Kevin removed a vile from his pocket and unscrewed the lid. He passed the vile to Shamel to hold.

With that Kevin licked the jars open lid. He started to shrink immediately, I felt my first orgasm rush over me, my yellow panties were now soaked with my juices. Kevin shrunk before my eyes; i watched has his clothes fell away from his shrinking body.

I rummaged through his clothes on the floor and found Kevin; I looked at his small body in amazement. "Wow it actually works I did not think it would". Kevin spoke I was surprised how clearly I could hear him, whats wrong didn’t you believe I could do it" he said.” "I do now and so little of your magic potion".
Kevin spoke again that "vile will shrink thousands of people and there’s more in my bag".Shamel was surprised? Kevin was being so honest.
I picked Kevin up and looked into his eyes "I’m going to eat you but not until I’ve played with you for a while.’ That’s the idea Kevin said that’s always been my fantasy to have a woman like you tease me and taunt me until she was ready for her meal.

"yes but you are really going to be eaten alive all that stuff about DO,NT EAT ME I’m afraid won’t help you, you see ever since I was 6 years old I’ve wanted to eat a little man like you and now you’ve given me the opportunity not just to eat you but loads more like you".

Kevin fell silent he was unsure if Shamel would allow him a choice she had a determined look in her eyes. why hadn’t he listened to Jill, he should have said no now he was doomed.

Shamel put Kevin into an old goldfish bowl whilst she prepared for the days entertainment. She unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor, her legs were firm; her well rounded bum filled the yellow cotton panties, she removed her tight t-shirt and let her large breasts become exposed.
Kevin noticed how they stood firm her nipples sticking out like corks. He could see her chest rising and lowering with every breath, shamel reached down to her panties gripping the sides, she turned to look at her victim and smiled slowly pulling them down. She bent forward Kevin could see her sexy bum cheeks spread; this was his first look at Shamels well formed buttocks. Her dark thick hair crept under from her wet pussy and impinged around the dark tight anus from which he would eventually fall. She smiled at him as if knowing his every thought, his penis stood erect shamel smiled and continued to remove her panties.
Shamel placed her fingers between her legs and felt the the sticky goo inbetween she’d already had more orgasms than she’d ever had before, and this was just the beginning.

Shamel walked over to Kevin, she looked down at his erect penis and smiled here you are little man and she dropped her wet panties into the gold fish bowl. Kevin jumped out of the way her panties landed with the gusset facing upwards the sides tightly rolled neatly together, the pungent smell of her visits to the toilet filled the goldfish bowl.kevins penis jumped up shamel smiled down at him have a good look little man it’ll be you staining my gusset tomorrow.
Kevin climbed onto the yellow panties, the gusset still wet from shamels last orgasm he came sperm squirted from his erect penis, what’s wrong with me he thought I’ve no hope of escape from this woman and yet I’ve never felt so aroused in my life.

Shamel walked to the bowl and fished Kevin out in her hand she had a tape "mmm four inches give or take a bit. I shouldn’t have any trouble swallowing that I’ve had larger things in my mouth than you little fella, but that’s for later". With that she went into the toilet Kevin stared down at her dark pubic hairs shamel smiled want to see some of the by products from my meeting with Jill. Jill he thought if only she would come and help him!, then his thoughts raced back to jills phone call "IF YOU NEED ME I WILL CALL AND STOP HER" and what did I say please no Jill its what I’ve always wanted.
with that shamel lowered me between her legs I looked straight at her dark hairy hole; her lips parted and wet I could see the sticky white sperm clinging around her cavernous pussy she made a sound and a jet of pungent yellow pee shot out of her pee hole, in what seemed like minutes it slowed down and only drips remained.Shamel looked down at me and then started to rub me against the foul smelling lips using me to wipe away any urine that was left, she groaned with pleasure.

Shamel lifted me up from between her legs, did you like that Kevin, she raised me to her face, "mmm you smell like my pussy" she said "I will need to give you a good wash", with that she stuck out her tongue and began licking her bodily fluids from mine."mmm you taste good" she sighed "really looking forward to having you as my guest". She laughed.Shamel cleaned Kevin foul smelling body.

Shamel put me back into my glass prison, "i, m going to get cleaned up, I don’t want anything other than you on the inside or the outside of my body".
I watched as shamel walked into the bathroom i heard the noise of the shower as it poured water over her sexy body, I could hear shamel singing she sounded so happy".

I looked at my prison smooth walls no way of escape, Shamel must have been planning this for days she knew I had no way of escaping her. Shamels bathroom became quiet---- Shamel appeared a towel wrapped tightly around her auburn hair. "nice and clean ready to receive my guest, I have-not eaten since yesterday so my tummy is ready to receive its first meal.do,nt look so worried Kevin I have other plans for you before your final task after all I’ve been waiting for this a long time a few more hours won’t make any difference, besides its your fantasy too".

Shamel walked over to the fish bowl "do you have any preference regarding my panties; after all it’s your funeral". My penise sprang into to life this girl new exactly what I wanted? I hesitated what do you mean.
Shamel "smiled oh come on Kevin do you like cotton panties or white panties maybe black silk or even a thong I have a few of them".
I looked at shamel I was shaking with both fear and anticipation at what was going to happen to me.

Shamel walked over to her underwear draw and pulled out a load of her panties. She then came, over to the goldfish bowl and lifted me up. She walked over to her bed and dropped me amongst the collection of underwear. “You choose 2 pairs one for now and one for tomorrow".
I looked up at shamel why 2 pairs of your panties? She laughed "why one for today’s activities and the other for tommorow, after all I do want to see what stains you’re going to make in my gusset".

Shamel walked over to her dressing table and picked up a note pad and pen, she came over and sat next to Kevin on her bed. She swung her legs over Kevin, placing her wet hairy mound straight in front him.” "There enjoy the view whilst you can. Now then I need some details"?, details?" Kevin said what kind of details? shame smiled "well I want to know your full name for starters".

There was a moment’s silence.

"Its for my records you see Kevin”. Kevin looked at Shamel; he seemed to be trying to hold back his words, “are you ok Shamel asked"?.
Roberts!
it,s,--- it,s Roberts; he blurted out. Sweat was running down his face Kevin Roberts. Shamel quickly realized what was going on. "Do you have any relatives", yes a son?
"whats his name ", Shane He lives in Manchester.”How old is Shane", 23 and single.
Wow this is easier than I thought. "Do you have a contact number for Shane", yes it’s in my phone it doesn’t need a code to gain access to my contacts".Shamels thoughts raced ahead "I cannot wait to show Shane how his dad met his end, but then it will be too late for Shane by then yummy" she thought to herself".

Kevin looked up at shamel why did he tell her about Shane he had just put him on shamels menu.


Shamels tummy groaned "mmmmm she’s getting hungry it’ll soon be time for me to fulfill your fantasy".Shamel placed her hand between her legs and run her finger down the slit of her labia, she groaned with pleasure as she felt her orgasm rising inside her.
She turned to Kevin and smiled "you’ve made me come more times today than any other time in my life". Shamel continued with the questions.

Satisfied with his answers shamel put her pad on the bed.

"Now which pair of panties would you like me to wear for you first Kevin", Kevin looked at her. Her brown eyes looked alive and her lips full and red she smiled showing her white teeth, she licked her lips teasing him, his penis became erect again,"ahh still enjoying our time together I see". All the panties had a new fresh smell to them; "yes she answered" as if reading Kevin’s thoughts "they’re all new I went shopping just for you".

Shamel picked up a pink cotton pair and slipped them on, Kevin watched in awe the cotton lying tight against her buttocks, he could see her dark mass of pubic hairs clinging to her gusset some escaping and poking out at the sides. He grabbed his penis and pulled at it franticly feeling the spunk rise and spurt forth onto shamels sodden bed sheets.Shamel smiled "I guess you like this color then she laughed".

Shamel spent some time trying on different colors and styles gauging Kevs reaction before deciding on which two pairs she would wear.
It was 12.30 her stomach groaned with hunger and her desire to swallow KEV became hard to resist, Kevin seemed more relaxed now as if accepting that she was going to swallow him whether he liked it or not.Shamels hands shaked at the thought of having Kevin in her mouth screaming for his life before being swallowed alive. She rubbed her wet crotch teasing her self until she came again; she walked into the bathroom and wiped herself with a wet flannel.

Kevin was still rummaging through the collection of panties when the phone rang, shamel looked at the phone it was jills number she looked across at Kevin smiled and walked over to the bed.Shamel picked up the phone, hello Jill yes Kevin is here-- no i haven’t decided yet if i,ll go through with it, though i must say he,s a very convincing man.You,ll know on Monday if KEV does,nt turn up for work?Shamel giggled loudly, all the best Jill speak to next week take care by by. "I think Jill is concerned about you" she laughed "but I’m afraid you will not be rescued by your friend today; she can see you when I’ve finished with you". It was strange the longer it went on the more times Shamel orgasmed.

Shamels stomach groaned again "mmmmm I think it may be time for me to prepare my dinner" she said, Shamel lifted Kevin and walked down stairs to her kitchen, Kevin struggled in her grasp but his efforts were futile.Shamel smiled "you still trying to resist little man" she reached into a cupboard and pulled out a small ball of string used for tying deserts. She briskly wrapped it around Kevin’s legs and the she tied his arms behind his back. "That should do it" she said. Kevin struggled to escape his binds, Shamel smiled "don’t worry KEV they’ll disappear once your inside my tummy",

Shamel placed Kevin onto a large plate; she then opened up a large bag of mixed salad. she arranged it around the edges of the plate, she cut up some tomatoes and onion and cucumber."mmmm this will be a great meal, I cannot wait to taste you in my mouth".shamel looked at her meal her hand franticly rubbing her clitoris "ooooh this feels so right I’m coming again your making my pussy sore and i haven’t put you in my mouth yet".


Shamel her face flushed from her last orgasm went upstairs, Kevin was trapped tied up and helpless she ran up stairs and picked up the pink panties from her bed. She reappeared in the kitchen Kevin aware of her return looked in her direction. he was helpless his erect cock twitching in anticipation of his impending doom.Shamel smiled, how could such a pretty woman want to inflict all this pain upon a fellow human being.shamel removed the plastic strip from the gusset and slowly pulled up the pink cotton panties, Kevin looked on; his cock erect wow this is so erotic yet so surreal.

Shamel made sure Kevin had a good look at her before walking over and sitting at the table.shamel looked down at her plate "mmmm this looks really appertisizing , Some salad and a willing piece of meat". She reached across and picked up a remote control. Kevin turned his head he saw the camera lenses peering down at him? Bloody hell she’s going to film me being eaten alive! Again shamel laughed as if knowing my thoughts". "Yes you will have your own movie after all I’ll need to show Shane what happened to his dad, I wonder if he’ll be as entertaining as you’ve been".

The kettle stopped boiling shamel got up and went over to where it stood; she poured the boiling water into the saucepan and switched on the gas. She dropped an egg into the water and checked the time; "mmmm three mins should be enough". Her hand stroked her wet crotch, she was really wet and sticky she felt flutters in her stomach and her hands were shaking.Shamel had never felt so alive in her life and it was thanks to her close friend Jill. If she hadn’t met Kevin he would not be her first meal, the first of many unfortunate little men. Shamel was about to become a real man eater. The three mins were up Shamel lifted the egg onto a small plate and removed the shell, she then placed the egg next to Kevin’s writhing body. Kevin hated eggs even the smell made him feel ill.Shamel sat at the table, she opened a jar of salad cream and poured it over the salad making sure that Kevin’s body from his neck down had been covered. She stared down at her plate her hands were shaking worse than ever now, she could feel the juices running between her legs she moved slightly and a squishing sound came from below her, "wow " as shamel opened her legs; A pool of her sticky spunk had formed at the base of her crotch her pink panties were soaking and had stuck to her dark hairy thatch. She pulled at the waste band to have a look, her pubic hairs were bunched together WHERE THE thick creamy juices had dried and been and replaced with fresh over and over. A pool of spunk had gathered in the gusset "oh dear you’ve certainly made a mess of your self girl" she said out loud. As she spoke her chest heaved upward as she sprayed her stuff against the cotton of her panties.
Shamel fell back against her chair,"i, m exhausted Kevin I don’t know if there’s any thing left inside me. I need to eat you just to replenish my energy”. Kevin wriggled around on shamels plate, shamel picked up her fork, her hand shook in anticipation.

she stabbed at the lettuce and filled her fork with carrots and tomatoes "mmm" she opened her mouth wide, Kevin stared up at her white teeth a shiver ran through his body Christ this is it l.m on her menu.shamel pushed the fork in and pulled the food of with her tongue. He could hear the food being crunched up betweens shamels molars.Shamel moaned "mmmm that tastes good”, Kevin started to cry, shamel smiled and proceeded to load her fork again ignoring his cries for help; she continued loading her fork with food. Kevin looked around him shamel had eaten most of the salad' the egg and his body were the main things left. Shamel picked up the egg in her hand and scooped some of the salad cream of Kevin’s body,” "bit to dry on its own" she laughed. she took a large bite from the egg; she then moved her face nearer to the plate and chewed it up, Kevin watched as her teeth ground the egg to paste.shamel could see the pure terror in his eyes this made her come again. Kevin was screaming begging her not to go through with it. This only made shamel even more aroused she felt waves of pleasure streaking through her body, she pushed the rest of the egg inside and chewed it up. Shamel gently pushed her fork under Kevin’s writhing four inch body, she adjusted the camera lens to ensure that nothing would be missed. Now it’s your turn to go inside me she smiled. Kevin wriggled on her fork pleading with her!!Please don’t do this its not what I want.shalem paused "isn’t it Kevin". she knew he could not lie this was a nice bonus to the proccess."i,m going to ask you again do you want me to put you into my mouth and swallow you alive". Kevin looked into her eyes unable to lie he said yes!! yes!, I do I’ve always dreamt of this day.Shamel smiled "right then its down my throat you go Kevin", she felt herself wet her pants again.Shamel raised her fork to her mouth and opened it ready to receive her guest, Kevin could only look in horror at Shamels gaping mouth

Shamel pushed the fork into her mouth Kevin was screaming as loud as he could no!, no!, not like this please what about my son.shamel pulled the fork out from between her lips "don’t you worry about Shane ill take good care of him for you" she smiled. With that shamel pushed her fork into her mouth, she hooked her tongue under Kevin’s body and gently pulled it further into her mouth. Kevin looked up he could see the roof of shamels mouth, bits of egg and lettuce clung from the wet interior.Shamel pulled the fork out from under his body and closed her lips,Kevins legs poking out between them. she pulled him in further until his head was hanging down her throat, shamel groaned as another orgasm swept through her body.shamel pressed him against the roof of her mouth her tongue moving side to side tasting his flesh "mmmmmm" Shamels stomach moaned in anticipation at Kevin’s arrival.Shamel had her hand down the front of her panties two fingerers buried deep within her wet lips, stroking and rubbing her erect clitoris. A steady stream running down into her gusset, Kevin struggled inside Shamels wet mouth saliva coating his body. He started sobbing and pleading for Shamel to release him; this only heightened Shamels pleasure sending her body into un-controllable spasms she squirmed on her seat the river of spunk was running over the sides of her chair, Shamel groaned in sheer ecstasy trying not to swallow Kevin before she had reached her peak. Kevin sensed that shamel was not in control any more and that she would soon succumb to her burning desire to swallow him alive.shamel released her hold on him her mouth opened allowing light to flood in, Kevin looked around he could see shamels white teeth,Shamels head tilted back and Kevin felt himself sliding towards the back of her throat his head brushed against her uvular,no please god no please no he screamed!!, Kevin slid into shamels throat her gag reflex took over as her throat muscles gripped his body.shamel screamed with pleasure has she felt Kevin’s futile struggle to prevent his decent into her waiting stomach, she felt him slowly wriggling all the way down until he reached his new home, and yet she still hears his muffled screams.
Shamel was writhing on her chair she was spraying huge amounts of her stuff into her panties “god this is incredible" she shouted” a pool had formed beneath shamels seat, a pool of her juices.Shamel wriggled and writhed on her chair oblivious to Kevin’s plight; wave after wave hit her body. She screamed out with pleasure her clitoris reacting to the slightest touch sending her body into uncontrollable spasms.
Shamel had never come like this in her life, yes she always had an orgasm but never had she pumped out so much stuff. Kevin had found the key to shamels sex and now she was finally enjoying the pleasures of being a woman.

Kevin felt the tight muscles of her throat grip him and guide him down it took seconds but seemed like hours; slowly moving his writhing meaty body into shamels waiting stomach. He Was screaming and sobbing uncontrollably finally he fell into the wet acidy depths.Kevins binds broke his hands were free at last, he struggled to untie his legs. He could feel shamels body rising and falling as she orgasmed again and again, the acrid smell of her stomach stung his nostrils, he tried to stand up but felt his feet sliding into her mashed up meal, pulling at him like quicksand. His feet burned, he realized Shamel was already digesting the contents of her stomach. Kevin tried to move higher up the wall of her gut but shamels continuous movement made this impossible.
He fell backwards onto the moving mass of egg and salad, his body remained at the surface his weight was more evenly distributed. He lay there sobbing, Shamel reacted heaving her body upward Christ she can hear me!!, he pleaded with her to make herself vomit” Kevin waited for Shamel to help him escape her digestive soup.Oh god please please help me!! He screamed, his body burning beneath him. He could feel his skin being slowly removed to reveal the juicy red meat of his body; he writhed around in agony , touching the acidic paste beneath him. holes were appearing all over his face and body the flesh dissolving revealing Kevin’s insides, soon speech would not be possible as the acids set to work eating away at the fleshy interior releasing all the locked in nutrients into shamels hungry mass. .

Shamel stood up, the pool of liquid seeped out of her gusset and landed on her seat, she made her way to her bedroom, her spunk oozing down between her thighs. She could still hear Kevin’s cries for help, im afraid your fate is sealed little man"shamel smiled she was enjoying herself to much to release her little snack. She pulled at the sides of her sodden panties and walked over to the container next to her bed. She opened it up and removed a flat Perspex display case; she unscrewed the sides and lifted the top of.shamel then turned her pink panties inside out and placed them in the centre of the flat case, making sure the cotton gusset was facing upwards. She then screwed the top back down, as the threads tightened her panties were pressed against both surfaces the sticky liquid oozing out to the sides; she smiled with satisfaction."That’s the first trophy in its case".


Shamel lay on her bed exhausted, she could still hear Kevin’s faint pleas it only helped her to to reach a more heightened state of pleasure. She felt another wave ripple through her body, she orgasmed again her body pumped out more of her spunk onto her wet bed sheets, finally shamel drifted of into a dream filled sleep.
Kevin’s body was racked with pain, he knew it would soon be over and his body would dissolve to a become a part of the wet paste below him. It was still now shamel had stopped moving, he could feel her slow undulations unable to speak his mouth parts dissolved "she’s sleeping he thought to himself’ slowly Kevin’s raw body all the skin eaten away by shamels powerful acidic soup, his fingers and muscle structure partially eaten away his whole body wracked with pain, he finally passed out and slipped into the watery paste.



When Shamel finally woke up the room had grown dark” "bloody hell it must be way past seven "she stretched out her legs"mmmm I feel really yucky” the bed sheets still felt wet beneath her bum. She run her fingers over her flat tummy’ the house was silent Shamel strained to hear if Kevin was still somehow alive within her body.Nothing; nothing at all’ “it seems my little snack is no more” she giggles to herself.” well Kevin you’ve had your fantasy fulfilled but I’ve only just started mine, ill be doing this a lot more thanks to you".

Shamel got up of her bed she felt sore, all the activity had irritated the skin around her hairy mound and between her legs; she pulled the wet bed sheets off and walked to the bathroom. She dropped the sodden sheets into her laundry basket and got into the shower. god she felt tired even though she’d slept for at least four hours; this new role was really screwing her up.Shamel let the hot jet of water wash over her aching limbs "oh does this feel good” she grabbed her sponge and lathered it up as she started rubbing it between her legs a sharp tingle ripped through her body "bloody hell I’m still aroused" she then proceeded to carefully wash away all of her stuff. It was 25 minutes before she’d got her self respectable again.
she grabbed a large towel and wrapped it around her sensuous body,"mmm that feels good” she walked into her bed room and picked up the white cotton panties Kevin had indicated he liked, before she pulled them on she rubbed some cream onto her sore skin. The cotton felt good against her clean body, Shamel replaced the dirty sheets with clean ready for her bed time.

She walked over to the large container by her dresser and opened it up, she pulled out another of the flat Perspex boxes"i,ll need this later “she said aloud, she rummaged through the container and pulled a number of smaller boxes all made from clear Perspex but smaller in size. they varied in length and width although the depth remained constant !about four inches! in total: there was also a collection of chemical-resins and activators.Shamel had always enjoyed trapping little insects and objects of interest in the clear resins, she felt that she could capture that moment and freeze it forever.
Shamels thoughts raced ahead” "I know my stools will be hard enough to be preserved but; I don’t yet know when ill be able to carry out this next task"shamel knew she always had trouble having a pooh she hoped Kevin’s body might help her go on time; after all he was rich in nutrients.Shamel reached into the container and removed the last item, it was another Perspex case but much larger, inside it was a stainless steel stand.Shamel happy that everything was in place proceeded down stairs.


She went to her laundry room and pulled out a pair of sweat pants and a top, her stomach grumbled "mm I’m hungry but no food for you tonight “she said to herself "I need my last meal to be released first” she boiled the kettle maybe some tea will encourage her guest to leave.shamel walked into her large living room put on some lights and sat down to watch a movie.

Shamel stretched her arms into the air "ahh such a nice happy ending unlike my little friend Kevin’s” it was now 11.30 "time for my beauty sleep"shamel shut everything of and walked upstairs and crawled in between her clean sheets, she soon drifted off to sleep her thoughts filled with the days events.

Shamel woke up around 7.30 feeling refreshed, she got up and walked to the bathroom pulled down her panties and sat on the toilet. a torrent of bright yellow piss bounced of the side of the bowl as she sat there waiting for the flow to subside she farted loudly” bloody hell what’s that smell"shamel sat bolt upright "its Kevin I can smell Kevin, its his smell".Shamel rarely needed to pass wind and if she did it never smelt like this.shamel finished with her toilet wiped herself had a quick look at the stains in the gusset of her now soiled panties and pulled them back into place. She was determined to wear them until Kevin had been dispatched through her rectum.


Shamel went down stairs and put the kettle on, her stomach groaned she was getting really hungry; she rarely missed breakfast.Shamel made some tea and went to sit at the table, the plate was there from yesterday’s meal."ehh" shamel noticed the stains on her chair and the shrinking puddles underneath it. She set her tea down and set about cleaning the mess she’d made” my spunk is everywhere you certainly pressed all of my buttons Kevin baby” she gave her bum a friendly slap” hurry up and get out of there I want to see what’s left of you” she giggled at the thought, she felt her pussy leaking in her crotch again.

cleaning her mess took her about 35 minutes by which time her tea had gone cold.Shamel emptied the cup and made a fresh one, she sat down on one of the other chairs and sipped her tea.Shamel felt an ache in her groin the kind of ache she’d been waiting for” that was quick he was ready to leave"shamel got up from her chair and went upstairs.
She took the collection of containers into the bathroom placing the largest on her bidet.” perfect it fitted across both edges i knew it would".shamel was letting out gas and the more times she farted the greater her need became to empty her bowels. She mixed up the 2 chemicals she;d done this a thousand times before.
Shamel was now ready, she pulled at her panties they fell at her feet,shamel positioned her bum over the tray she started peeing first! then without her usual struggle to release her pooh she felt her anus gently open and a large dark brown turd slopped out onto the stainless steel platform shamel changed position and pushed again, a smaller turd landed in the space.shamel waited expecting to go again; but didn’t need to she had finished"christ that was bloody easy i,m going eat one of these a day, they make great laxatives"she laughed.shamel felt the orgasm come over her, spunk sprayed out all over the tiled floor shamel came three more times before she was able to wipe herself clean.


Shamel pulled her feet free of her panties they could be placed inside the other flat box, now though she had to capture this moment forever she planned on showing Shane his father’s remains.
shamel put on some disposable gloves and set about measuring each stool; the longest was four and half inches long and about two and half in width"mmm both stools are large and as usual are nice and stodgy". shamel stuck 4 long pins into the ends of both stools she then selected a large enough container for each, she’d marked the sides so that she could get the right amount of liquid at each point of the filling process. She poured a measured amount into the larger container first and then carefully lifted the largest one and lowered it onto the resin. She then carefully poured more resin into the corner until it covered her waste. She repeated the process for the smaller stool.
"That wasn’t the most pleasant thing I’ve done but its worked out ok"Shamel then took the pouring jar downstairs and cleaned it ready for its next project

The resin usually set after about 2 hours this gave her time to look through Kevin’s clothes and rucksack.shamel found the house keys and mobile phone the two large bottles of his magic potion were also inside” wow there’s enough here to shrink all the men in London?, that’s funny where is the antidote bottle"shamel rummaged through his stuff but only found a note pad.” maybe Kevin didn’t want to be returned to his full size”. She sat down and read his notes “this is great he’s not only left the formula but he,s also told me the doses and how to store the stuff"Shamel continued to glance at the pages” this will make an interesting read when I’m tucked in bed “she thought to herself.

Shamel looked at the time "ooh it’s time she ran upstairs a fluttering of anticipation ran through her body. She went over to the 2 containers lifting the larger of the 2, she checked to insure the resin had set.Shamel undid the sides and pulled them away from the resin, this was repeated until only the clear resin block remained.shamel felt herself come a stream of thick sperm ran between her legs, she lifted the block up to the light her brown excrement clearly visible from all sides. she could see bits of undigested skin and hair, as she looked closely she noticed bones sticking out or embedded in her waste,a large clump of hair clearly visible,the hair from his head maybe?. shamels hand crept between her legs pleasuring herself" mmm poor old KEV not much left of him, brought into this world just so I could eat him up mmmm I hope Shane gives me as much pleasure as his father has I’m sure I will get plenty more mileage out your remains Kevin"."I wonder what Jill would think of my trophies?!,maybe i,ll show you and Shane to her and get her opinion".

........but that’s another story:


Story written by: * eatme please*.