- Text Size +

[A Commission for Tyger]

(9000 Words)

(DxD Highschool Fandom Story)

(Giantess, F/m, Shrinking, Scat, gas, Ass-Play, Humiliation, Demeaning, Sweat, Worship, Entrapment and Nudity) 

Hiro was infatuated with his teacher. He knew it had to be normal since he was sure there were a lot of highschool boys, such as himself, that were completely in love with their teachers. It was a normal occurrence, it had to be. Still, who could blame him for falling in love with the most beautiful teacher in his entire school? He didn’t know her full name but he knew that her first name was Raynare. She had beautiful long black hair, a curvy pale figure and eyes that felt like they could stare into your very soul. He wasn’t sure what to make of such a gorgeous beauty but he knew that every single time he had a class with her, he spent the entire lesson doing nothing but staring at her, and her shapely hips, as she moved around the room. Hiro knew that such a beautiful woman was normally out of his league, especially such a hot young teacher such as herself but he couldn’t help but dream of something happening between them, even if he felt like he, himself, wasn’t anything too special.

Hiro was a student at the same school at Raynare and he was her most devoted supporter, even if she wasn’t aware of that. He didn’t stalk her or do anything overly creepy but he admired her greatly in secret. Everything from how her body moved to how her voice sounded so gentle to his ears left him wanting more of her presence around him or imposing upon him. He loved her more than he realized and yet he knew it wasn’t truly love but simple infatuation, since love could only be love when shared. He hoped that a simple black-haired, pale and relatively lean person such as himself would be able to figure out some way to impress the woman he had such a heavy crush upon. These thoughts and more were going through Hiro’s thoughts as he sat in a classroom with Raynare. She was giving some sort of maths lesson but his attention was solely on her and not the lesson itself.

When she moved across the room, she had a slight sway to her hips, almost like the tool of a hypnotist, he couldn’t take his eyes off of her swaying hips or her ass, whenever he got the chance to glance over it. One of the worst moments came for him in the middle of the very same lesson. Worst, in terms of temptation, but best in terms of sexual experience. Raynare was called upon by another student of the class and moved over to her desk to explain something she didn’t understand. While explaining, she stood beside the student and leaned in to check what the problem was and to explain to the troubled student what was wrong. The result of this, however, came from the fact that she was bending forward in front of Hiro, who had a front row seat to what her ass looked like when she was bending over in such a manner.

Raynare was wearing a short business skirt that day and her impressively curvy ass was showcased brilliantly when bent over as Hiro could see the fabric of the skirt stretching over each one of her ass cheeks. He couldn’t take his eyes off her glorious ass and he didn’t notice the quiet ‘click’ nearby. The click ended up being Hiro’s downfall as the class clown had taken a picture of him practically drooling over Raynare’s ass and loudly proclaimed to everyone what he had been doing while waving his phone around, the same picture displayed all over the screen. Hiro tried to shut him up but it was too late as Raynare was fully aware of what was going on before he could stop the clown. The end result was that Raynare confiscated the phone before the clown could send the picture to anyone and gave him a scathing look as well for making such a scene over such an event.

Hiro had hoped all her anger would be directed solely to the clown but he wasn’t so fortunate. She gave him an annoyed expression as well and ordered him to come back to her classroom at the end of the day. He felt a mix of feelings from being told to come back later. He was worried about what kind of punishment he would receive as well as disappointed that he had himself displayed to his teacher as nothing more than a pervert. When the afternoon did, eventually, come, he shambled his way to her classroom in a nervous manner to uncover what kind of punishment she had planned. Was he going to be brought before the principal? He knew he was worrying too much over a very small matter but he didn’t know just how extreme people would treat his single perverted stare. Surely it wasn’t illegal to look at something stuck directly in front of your face?

As he was walking up to the door of the classroom itself, he was already planning several ways for him to defend himself. When he opened the door, however, everything he had prepared had left his mind. Sitting back in her desk chair was Raynare. She was going through her phone but what distracted him above all else was that her shirt was undone at the top, exposing her cleavage and an ample amount at that. He could see more of her boobs in that moment than ever before and he quickly forgot why he felt so anxious. “Are you coming in?” asked Raynare, causing him to stutter and fall back into reality. He then quietly nodded and entered the classroom before standing awkwardly in front of her desk. “Ma’am, I’m sorry for what I did, it wasn’t my intention to harass you in any way, if we cou-“ he tried to explain before she held up a hand to silence him. He paused and watched as she pointed at a drink sitting on her table. It was a glass filled with a clear substance, although, he felt it surely couldn’t be water. “Leave your excuses for after. For now, drink” she stated calmly. He was relieved to see that she wasn’t upset but that didn’t put him at any greater ease.

He considered refusing to take the drink but despite looking calm, Raynare clearly had an expression that let him know that if he didn’t drink what she offered him, there would be much worse consequences for him as a result of what he chose to do. Not realizing the full dangers of drinking an unknown substance, Hiro casually picked up the glass and drank whatever this peculiar liquid was. He assumed it might be alcohol of some type, perhaps because in some twisted sense, she wanted to surprise him with the strong taste of it. Much to his surprise and fortune, however, the liquid wasn’t some kind of alcohol, nor was it water, as he had originally expected it to be. Instead, the liquid tasted like a very sour kind of lemonade, sourer than any kind of lemonade he had ever sampled before. He reviled the taste but forced himself to drink it, regardless, not stopping until he had successfully swallowed down every single drop of the horrible lemonade.

“There…I did it, Ma’am” he said as he put the glass down. Raynare’s expression immediately softened upon seeing him take the drink as he was supposed to. Her expression softened but it also brought with it a small smirk. “Good boy. Feel anything?” she asked in a sinister tone. He quickly realized that what he drank must not have been simple lemonade. He imagined that she had made it extra sour as a disciplinary little prank but seeing how she was looking upon him with such expecting eyes made him realize that it was supposed to do something far worse. He grabbed his throat in a panic and stared at her with a pleading expression as she laughed. He didn’t feel anything when she asked but, only a moment later, he could feel something swelling up inside of him. It was a coolness like none other. His skin was covered in gooseflesh, with the small bumps spreading all over him while he shivered immensely. “What…did you do?” he asked as his vision grew blurry and it was becoming increasingly more difficult to keep his balance.

The world felt like it was constantly swaying from left to right. He couldn’t focus and started to feel like his body was freezing up as well as turning in on itself. Thankfully, he wouldn’t have to experience anymore of the strange bodily symptoms he was experiencing as his vision was growing more clouded and, as a result, he was slowly beginning to pass out. He watched as the world around him grew dark and the last thing he saw before passing out was Raynare standing over him like a goddess. Well out cold, Hiro dreamed of the woman he loved the most, which of course was Raynare, despite how his last memory of her was of some kind of betrayal. He dreamed of her large soft thighs being pressed against his lap, his face being buried in those soft mounds of hers, of her soft gentle lips. The dream was a good one and it wasn’t that long in the real world, before he was pulled back into reality.

Hiro woke up inside of a cage but, more precisely, he woke up inside of a hamster cage. He was confused and didn’t understand how he had gotten there but he still took his time to look around and try to accept his situation one piece at a time. The first thing he had to accept was that he was naked. There was no clothes on his body. He wasn’t sure what Raynare had done with his clothes but he couldn’t see any signs of them nearby. That brought him to the next noticeable matter at hand, which was that he was in a hamster cage of all things. It wasn’t some jumbo sized prop either. He could tell that it was a genuine hamster cage and something in his gut told him that it was more likely he had been shrunken down and dropped in said cage than been dragged onto some weird artificial giant hamster cage prop.

From the cage and the gigantic room the cage was in, Hiro had to slowly accept that not only was he naked and trapped inside of a hamster cage but that he was also tiny in comparison to everything else. The room itself looked feminine in terms of design. He could easily tell from the style of the bed, curtains, carpet and posters that this was the room of a woman. The idea of being inside a woman’s giant bedroom brought him back to thinking about Raynare and what she had done prior to him passing out. It was likely that she had made him drink something that had resulted in him becoming a small shrunken man inside aforementioned cage. He never thought something like this should be possible but since he was experiencing it himself, it was difficult for him to deny what was clearly happening. He groaned and grasped his head. He understood and accepted where he was but none of that helped him with what he should do next. He knew he needed to escape but to where and how? He sat down and started to ponder how he would survive in the world, now that he was tiny, as he noticed that door to the bedroom swung open, causing him to pale and stop breathing in fear.

He felt a mix of emotions when he saw Raynare enter the room. He was relieved that it was Raynare and not some other woman but he was fearful as he didn’t know what she planned to do with him after having shrunken him down like this. All of his attention was focused solely on her as she entered the room. She was a giantess, now! The boobs he had admired before were, now, much larger than before. Her one boob was so big, in fact, it easily could smother his body by itself. Aside from her giant breasts, he also had to acknowledge her enlarged thighs and ass. Her ass was almost imposing at its new size and hard for him to look away from, even more so than when he was her student in class. Her thighs looked large enough to squish him easily between them and suddenly his fear was slowly being replaced with a weary lust. He wanted nothing more than to engage with his new beautiful giantess of a teacher but he understood that there was a high risk of such ‘engagement’ being lethal to his new tiny form.

Raynare herself wasn’t wearing her normal teacher attire and, instead, appeared to be sporting some kind of change black outfit that was outlining her figure perfectly. He couldn’t take his eyes off of every single piece of exposed skin of the beautiful giantess and part of him never wanted to. Even her movements were amplified by her new size, making the slight bounce of her breasts as she stepped further into the room something he was prepared to die happily at the sight of. Raynare continued to walk further into the room and that was when he saw them properly for the first time. His teacher had wings? From what he could clearly make out, she was sporting two very large black angelic in design kind of wings. They were made up of pure black and clean looking feathers with not a single one being crooked or out of place. What did this mean? He already knew that shrinking someone should be impossible but, now, he could make out that she had wings as well?

There was no doubt in his mind, by that point, how his teacher wasn’t a regular person and possessed some kind of power to make a regular student like him into a tiny version of themselves but to think she wasn’t a human, at all, was something that surprised him. He studied her for a moment as her titanic form moved closer towards him. Her eyes shifted to him as he felt a chill run down his spine. “You’re awake? Perfect” she purred softly as she approached the cage and peered down at him from far above. Before he had time to react, he watched her open the hamster cage door and reach in to grab him. He was soon in her grip as he was hoisted up to her face to be examined. He explained that he didn’t mean any kind of harm and begged to be let go but she wasn’t listening to whatever he was babbling on about. She simply dangled him in front of her large pretty face before continuing to speak.

“I’m guessing you noticed that I’m not human?” she asked in a cool and confident manner. He couldn’t bring up a clear reply to her question, so he simply nodded. She flexed her wings, moving them back and forth before making them outright disappear in a small cloud of smoke, which in itself faded out of sight. “It might be hard for your puny mortal mind to wrap around but I’m not human. From my wings, you may have even guessed that I’m an angel of some sort but you’d be wrong about that too. I’m a fallen angel and I live to fulfil all of my own personal carnal desires. I’m in this backward and dump of a town because I was given a task by my superior. That task will only be completed years from now, unfortunately and I’ve grown horribly bored as the days go by. So…I think I’ll use you to make the time fly by ever so quicker than before…my pet” she cooed as she brought him closer to her face.

He yelled out until he felt her two large lips press into his small body. He sunk into the softness and plushness of her lips as he was pulled away from her lips with a very thin strand of saliva still clinging desperately to his head in the process. He wiped the warm and gooey saliva off of his head and face as he glanced over to see her smiling more than before. They spoke further on the subject and it seemed that Raynare was serious. She had shrunken Hiro down to become her plaything/pet and he was going to serve her in any way she pleased until she had enough of him. He didn’t ask what she would do when she was done with him but he didn’t want to know. What he could only focus on, now, was what exactly was she going to do with her new pet? He knew he couldn’t get out of this at his current size, so he had no choice but to accept that he had become the pet of a fallen angel. The only good thing about this situation, he thought, was at least it was her rather than someone he didn’t know anything about.

“Enough talking. I shrunk you only about an hour or so ago and I’m ready for you to start serving me immediately. Prepare yourself, my little toy. This isn’t going to be easy. First, let’s test just how durable you are” she teased as she held out her arm and dropped him. He screamed as he fell from her hand and landed on the bed below. He gasped as he realized the impact was neutralized by the soft sheets and felt blessed he didn’t immediately get killed upon the regular wooden flooring of her bedroom. He then looked up from his new position to see why she had dropped him in the first place. “What are you-” he tried to say as he stopped himself short. He could see that she was turning around and, now, hovering far above him was her giant ass. He blushed and didn’t know what to say as she suddenly leaned back further and sat down. He screamed out as her giant black pantie-clad ass came hurtling down towards him. He was worried he’d be crushed under such a massive thing but he couldn’t move fast enough to escape where it was going to land.

Raynare sat on top of him, her ass sunk into the bed considerably because the bed itself was made soft, something she preferred. She barely felt any different than when she regularly sat down in bed but he could feel his small body pinned directly beneath her right ass cheek, barely able to move. Meanwhile, Hiro was surprised to find that he was alive. Apparently, she had not only shrunken him but made him tougher somehow at the same time. He was grateful that he didn’t die to the same ass he had been admiring earlier. He couldn’t move, however, beneath her large ass and felt himself properly pinned down beneath it. “Kiss it” she ordered quietly but loud enough that she was sure he would hear her order. He didn’t want to comply in this sort of situation but what choice did he have? He bit his lip and proceeded to kiss her ass cheek that held him prisoner so easily.

“Good boy. I see you weren’t turned into an ugly smear on my beautiful ass, so how about we test just how much of a tough guy you really are?” she asked with a giggle. She started to bounce where she sat. He groaned as it felt like the weight of her entire body was being pounded into his tiny frame repeatedly. He felt like if this continued on, he would become like a stamp to her ass, flattened and unable to come off lest she chose to peel off his paper-thin form. Still, he was surprised to see his body remained unharmed as she squished him into her ass and pressed him down hard on the bed several times over. He wasn’t getting injured but the force still hurt and he was losing most of his bearings from feeling nothing but the gigantic butt pressing down on him with everything that she had.

Eventually, she came to a stop and he felt himself merely pinned beneath her large rear. He begged for release but he was sure that his small voice was not escaping the confines of her large round ass. Still, he begged even when he knew that nobody should be able to hear him because it was all that he had, at that moment. Raynare was giggling and even blushing slightly from bouncing on top of him. She hadn’t felt much on his end as he had barely been able to lift one of his arms before her giant ass pinned him down again. She had laced his shrinking potion with another concoction of her own invention that would ensure her little toy didn’t break easily. If he was squished or killed too quickly, she wouldn’t get any real fun out of having them, she knew. Focusing back on him, she decided to give him more than just a simple bouncing as she could feel her stomach gurgling and knew what was about to come. She had made his body tougher but wondered if he could survive this kind of assault.

Without any kind of warning, Hiro felt Raynare fart on top of him. It was an explosion of noxious and foul smelling fumes that completely washed over him and made the cramped space beneath her ass a hell of its own design. He coughed, spluttered and struggled with anything he had left as he felt the noxious smell of her fart filling his lungs. His eyes were watering and he couldn’t get away from the terrible stench, so he had no choice but to inhale it in and endure it as best he could. He gasped for clean fresh air but all he could take in was more of her fart. Thankfully, he didn’t seem to be suffocating, even when all there was to breathe in was her fart. After about a minute, he was trying to calm down as he gagged and coughed over the stuff that was exploded into his face. She then farted a second time with an evil cackle.

He gagged and coughed once again. The second fart had taken him at surprise as well and left him begging her to kill him. He didn’t want to be alive while suffering this kind of treatment. His shut his eyes tightly, pushed his hands against her ass desperately and screamed for someone to help him. As he was enduring such a terrible fate beneath her ass, Raynare was laughing and leaning back as if she was having the time of her life. She was in ecstasy over how it felt to have the small boy struggling beneath her ass and begging to be saved from her horrid farts. She ignored all of his pleas and waited a few minutes before finally deciding to stand up. She wanted to inspect her handiwork and see what condition her farts and bouncing had left her small pet in. Neither of them were surprised that when she stood up, he remained stuck to her large soft ass cheek. She swayed her ass from left to right teasingly as he didn’t fall off. She, eventually, reached her hand around and gently flicked him off, sending him plummeting back down onto the bed. She then turned around, bent over and studied him.

Being gassed beneath her ass while being pounded down by the same ass had left him in a weakened state. He couldn’t move his limbs yet from exhaustion and his lungs had been terribly worn down. Basically, he wasn’t in a state to fight back or even speak. All he could do was lay there and gasp softly as he tried to get his heartbeat down and his breathing back to an acceptable pace. He couldn’t believe that the ass that he loved so much had left him so decimated by its new size alone. Still, the gas she covered him in while he was pinned down was by far worse than the ass’s weight alone. He tried to relax and stared up at her with intense fear. He didn’t know what she was scheming to do next and it left him terrified of her. She could see his fear and it excited her. She bit her lip and plucked him up with two fingers. “You poor little pervert. Was my ass too much for you to handle? Don’t worry, Mistress is going to give you a far easier task to handle, now, I promise” she said with a sadistic smile.

He didn’t know what ‘Mistress’ had in mind but he was already praying he’d survive it. She carried him out of her bedroom and he could do nothing but cough and dangle in her grip as they both entered her bathroom together. He worried about what terrible thing she could possibly have planned next as he studied their surroundings. The bathroom was the same as any other bathroom and he couldn’t see anything she could use solely to torture him with, so he held onto the hope that everything was going to be okay or that perhaps she had finally decided to have some mercy on him. He believed that perhaps after they had such an intense ‘play session’ on the bed, she was going to give him a short time to recover as such. He didn’t realize how wrong he was as he was plopped down onto her bathroom sink counter. She started to undress as he had recovered enough to watch what she was doing with amazement. She really was just suddenly stripping down and soon he was able to gaze upon her giant naked body. The horrors of what had just happened where dampened slightly but the sight of what he was currently observing. He had always imagined what Raynare may look like while naked but this went far above his predictions.

She seemed perfect in every way, without a single flaw to her skin and seeing her vagina and bare naked breasts for the first time brought a blush to his face and a sexual excitement he had lost not long ago due to her rough treatment of him. “Like the view?” she taunted from high above. She was gazing at him expectantly and between heavy coughing, he said that he did and he knew she would expect more, so he said that her beauty was more than that of a goddess. She seemed pleased with this as she reached down and scooped him up, her large fingers wrapping around his small body. She squeezed him, making him gasp and eliciting a giggle from her in response to his minor suffering. “Since you like my body so much, I’ll let you get up even closer to it” she explained as she brought him up to her giant breasts.

He wasn’t sure what she was planning but if he got to be on or doing something with her beautiful giant boobs, he felt that even his earlier suffering may have been worth it. At the last moment, however, his hopes were shattered as she moved him past her breast and to her right armpit. Before he could ask what she was doing, she slammed her arm down to her side, trapping her little pet right in her sweaty and smooth armpit. The stench of sweat was strong and he finally understood why her bathroom was so much hotter than her bedroom. She must have been scheming to do this before she had even revealed herself to be a giantess. He tried to move around but the space in her armpit was cramped and it wasn’t long before the only thing in the darkness he could smell was her sweat and he could feel that very same sweat coating his entire body in a thin layer.

He tried to fight his capture but it was pointless as he could easily tell there was no breaking away from her armpit of a prison. He didn’t think it could get any worse in such a dark and sweaty place until he heard her laugh and then give him his first major instructions since trapping him in place. “Lick my armpit clean” she ordered. He gasped and shivered in disgust as he realized what that meant. She wanted him to lick up all of the sweat that her armpit had accumulated?! He knew that it was a tall order immediately simply by how much he was having to deal with and he really didn’t want to swallow such a foul smelling and no doubt tasting liquid but she wasn’t giving him a choice. She made it clear that he had to do this and she wasn’t going to take any kind of protest on his behalf. She showcased this by how she squeezed her armpit over him, making his space in her armpit even more cramped than before.

Seeing how things were getting tighter in her armpit and not seeing any other choice he had, he reluctantly complied with her command and started licking up all the sweat around him and on her skin. He immediately hated the taste of the sweat since it was both gross and bitter but he had to continue, he knew, if he wanted to survive. He started out slow but, soon enough, started licking far faster than before to see if he could get this order down with as soon as possible. He felt the hot and sticky sweat slide down his throat and fill his tummy as he wanted to vomit on more than one occasion but held himself together by sheer will. He knew that if he puked, at that very moment, he would enrage her and he didn’t want to see what she did when angered. He was too vulnerable at his current size to find out just what she’d do to him.

After licking for a few minutes, she seemed pleased enough with his efforts and opened her armpit, freeing him by letting him drop into her open palm and, once again, depositing him on the nearby bathroom counter sink. “Good boy” she cooed softly, giving him a degrading look as if she was staring at some kind of bug while she spoke. She looked like she felt amazing and he felt the opposite. His body was sore from the ass bouncing on top of him, his lungs were weak from the fart and he felt sick on the amount of sweat that he had been forced to swallow down. All of that combined left him wishing he could pass out and wake up the next day but something about how she was looking at him told him that she was obviously not anywhere near done with him yet. “You’ve been doing well, so far, my little pet, but I can’t help but wonder if you’ve really done enough to satisfy me yet. Perhaps you should show your Mistress just how much you love her and she’ll let you get some rest” she said with a small wink.

It was clear what she was saying. If he did well enough at his next task, she would allow him an actual break to recover and, at that moment, he was prepared to trade his soul for some recovery time. He nodded eagerly to what she said and she smirked at his response before gently plucking him up by his waist and bringing him around to where her bath stood. She placed him next to the large bar of soap she had at the side of the bath before starting to fill the bath with hot water. He wasn’t sure what she preparing for him to do but he took the brief pause between activities to lean up against the bar of soap and admire her giant sexy naked body in motion. He watched her breasts move about from her subtle movements of preparing the bath and despite all she had done, he couldn’t help but to lust after the body of the flawless giantess with all his heart.

Once the bath was ready and most of the bathroom was filled with steam, Raynare slowly climbed in. She oddly enough kept her feet clear of the bathwater itself, which he found peculiar. Once in the bath completely, she had her feet at one end, sticking out of the bath and far from the hot water while her head rested on the other side, eyeing her pet from the other side of the bath. “All you need to earn your rest, my dear perverted Hiro is to lick my feet clean and worship me in every way you can” she said softly as she wiggled her giant toes before him. “Y-yes, Mistress” he said softly before she shot him an annoyed expression. He stuttered and mumbled for a moment before correcting himself. “Sorry, I meant to say that I will comply with your request my goddess” he said, feeling relieved as her annoyance vanished and she gave him a small nod before closing her eyes and relaxing.

Following her instructions, he walked past the giant bar of soap and moved towards her imposing and large feet. The feet weren’t terribly dirty, thankfully, but there was still some dried small bits of dirt and she clearly was sweating from her feet profusely due to the rest of her body being submerged in the hot bath water. Not wanting to hesitate for too long, he got to work. He started to rub her feet as best he could with his tired arms and hands while leaning in a few times to lick her foot. As he was rubbing and licking her giant feet, he showered her in praises as best he could. He wasn’t the most imaginative of people, so he ended up simply saying ‘Goddess’ a lot and comparing her to anything he thought was very beautiful, such as the sun, flowers and more. Thankfully, she seemed to take all his compliments fairly well and he didn’t have to worry too much about her striking out at him in any way. The only thing he had to worry about was how disgusting licking her giant feet was.

He thought her armpit sweat was bad but her feet were worse. He ended up licking and swallowing up a disgusting mix of dirt and sweat constantly while working on her feet and it felt close to never-ending. Finally, he made his way up most of her sole before he got to her toes and things escalated from there. She ordered him to lick the jam between her toes up and he did so, nearly choking when forced to swallow the horrible tasting substance. Once he was finally done licking up everything between her toes, she playfully caught his small body between two of her toes and rubbed him between them. He groaned as his small and soft body was squeezed between her two tough toes and he was forced to beg her to release him from her toes grip. She complied and he ended up being temporarily pinned beneath her entire foot as she squished it down on him a few times to mess with him.

Eventually, he moved back to the bar of soap and reported to his ‘Goddess’ that he had finished his work as she had requested. She appeared pleased by his efforts as she moved her feet closer to herself and studied his handiwork. “So you did. My feet are almost as clean as if I scrubbed them with soap myself. Very well, you get your break” she concluded as she put her feet back. He sat down and breathed a sigh of relief. He was thankful that she at least didn’t work him constantly. That was what he was thinking until he noticed her one foot was right next to him. He was confused by why she had shifted it so closely before, suddenly, the same foot rammed into him, punting him off the edge of the bath and sending him plummeting down to the bathroom floor below. He let out a surprised scream that only ended just as he collided with the bathroom tiles below, getting knocked out completely.

When Hiro woke up, he felt worse than before. His head was throbbing terribly from the fall he was made to endure from before but his stomach was also paining him greatly. It seemed the mix of toe jam, sweat and dirt had reeked severe damage on his stomach and it was sending spasms of pain throughout his already weakened body. Since he was stirring, he slowly opened his eyes to see he was, in fact, inside the bathroom still. He could tell because the ceiling was the same and so was the lighting. There was a large window on the one side of the bathroom and considering the light from outside was relatively the same, he could tell that he wasn’t out for long. She must have lied about giving him a break so that she could catch him off guard. He was enraged but more so exhausted and unsure of what was going on.

He slowly forced himself into a sitting position while rubbing his head and being amazed that he hadn’t puked up any of the stuff he was forced to consume. After getting into a sitting position, he looked around and then up towards Raynare who was wearing a black bathrobe and staring down at him with a naughty expression. “Finally awake?” she asked. He wanted to say something, perhaps even boldly curse at her for what she did but he was immediately caught off. “I wonder if my little tough pet can guess what I’m about to do to you next?” she asked as she tilted her head slightly while asking. He wasn’t sure what she was hinting at until he looked down and went pale. He realized where he was. He was on the edge of an open toilet. He looked back to see the toilet bowl filled with clean toilet water before looking back to see that Raynare was removing her bathrobe to reveal she was clean and still naked.

“You know…I have the sudden urge to use the toilet” she said softly as she moved closer to him and the toilet. He desperately tried to scramble to his feet in time to escape but it was pointless. She simply reached a hand ahead of herself, and flicked him backwards. He cried out her name as he rolled back into the toilet, splashing into the toilet water as he hurriedly scrambled back up to the surface and moved to the one side, keeping afloat there. It wasn’t too deep for someone his size but he still couldn’t see a way out for him. The sides of the toilet were too smooth for him to climb and he couldn’t jump up to grab the toilet’s rim. He was trapped and guessing by how Raynare was laughing and waving down at him, she knew that all too well. He wanted to beg her to let him go but she wasn’t listening. Instead, she casually turned around and took a seat on top of her toilet, blocking out all the light and giving him nothing but a faint view of her two giant ass cheeks and her slightly twitching pucker.

He couldn’t accept this was happening at first, believing it could all just be an elaborate nightmare but she brought him back to reality forcefully when she gripped the sides of the toilet and let out a terribly loud and powerful fart. The blast knocked him off balance and nearly submerged him back beneath the water as he could hear her faintly saying “Excuse me”. She laughed as she didn’t move from her spot, having turned the toilet bowl into a gas chamber for her poor little shrunken pet. He gasped and begged to be let out as it was worse than even the previous time. For the next few minutes, Raynare let out several heavy and noxious farts, barely giving him time to recover from one before the next one hit. By the time she was finished, she felt greatly relieved with all of that gas out and he was barely able to breathe. All he could take in was her gas and he was so overwhelmed by it, at this point, he was convinced that if he took in fresh air, he would be shocked at how good it felt. Still, the gas wasn’t the worst part of what she had planned but simply the warm up.

He thought, at first, she must have trapped him there to simply bombard him with her gas but, in reality, she trapped him there for something far worse and he got an idea of what that was as he started to hear grunt and groan above him. He wasn’t sure why she was doing that until he saw her pucker beginning to open and something was beginning to be pushed out of her ass. “No…please, no. Don’t do this. Please don’t do this!” he tried to shout but Raynare couldn’t hear anything more than some soft cries coming from beneath her ass. She was taking a dump into the toilet and she was sure it would land on her poor little pet. She could only hope that he survived this, mentally, so they had more to do before she threw him away for someone or something new to keep her entertained.

He watched as her pucker slowly opened up and the tip of a very large and thick turd started to emerge. He screamed as more of it was relieved while Raynare was grunting and before he could even try to swim to the other side of the bowl, it was ‘released’. Hiro could only watch as the giant turd landed directly on top of him. He was quickly buried by her hot, sticky and thick excrement. He hated every second he was in contact with the stuff. He did his best to climb his way out of it, feeling it stick to his hair and clothes, being smeared over most of his body, by that point. Just as he managed to get free of the turd and could feel the clean side of the toilet bowl beneath his arms and hands again, he looked up in time to see a second giant turd coming down on top of him.

Raynare grunted and bit her lip as she pushed out turd after turd. She had been holding a lot in for this exact moment and a total of five thick and smelly turds were piled up on top of her former admirer, now, pet. Hiro was completely buried in the disgusting excrement as he was revolted to his core and struggling to get himself free from such a mess. He was shovelling and digging through the excrement to try to get to the top of the pile once again. He was hoping that the turds had fallen in such a way that perhaps he could even reach the edge of the toilet bowl’s rim and climb out? He wasn’t sure but it was the only course of action he had. As he was trying to get free, he heard Raynare say something that sent fear flowing through him. “What a dump, I guess I should flush this all way, now?” she said, as if considering the option while simply saying it to taunt him, as she knew he must be buried completely in her waste, by that point.

Hearing that she might actually flush made him dig to the surface of the excrement pile even quicker, ignoring how much of it pressed against every part of his body while he was moving through it. Eventually, he screamed his triumphant escape as he burst out from the top of the excrement pile. He could still see Raynare sitting on top of the toilet as he gasped and took a moment to catch his breath. “G-goddess, please spare me!” he screamed up to her, hoping she could hear even part of what he was saying. He didn’t get a response, however, and he was disappointed to find that he couldn’t climb out on his own. Even with all the turds, he was still too far from the sides of the toilet to effectively climg out and be free from this disgusting fate in his former teacher’s waste. Suddenly, more light flooded down on top of him as Raynare leaned forward slightly.

He wasn’t sure what she was doing but he was hoping she was planning on pulling him free from such a disgusting mess. Instead, he watched as she idly wiped her ass with some toilet paper and dropped said toilet paper into the bowl, smeared with her excrement all over it. He was disgusted as the smeared toilet paper landed on him and he got a face full of her gross waste directly. After some more struggling and outcry, he managed to get the toilet paper off of him along with the waste coating his face. He then blinked and looked up to see that Raynare wasn’t sitting on the toilet any longer. Instead, he could see the beautiful and tall woman staring directly down at him. She smirked as she noticed him gazing at her and gave him a short wave. “I sure hope staring at my ass in class was worth it, my dear little Hiro. Goodbye” she said softly and without feeling as she reached out and flushed.

It started before he could even fully register what was going on. He watched as she reached out and pushed down on the toilet’s handle, before the jets of water from all side slammed into him and all the excrement. He screamed out to her to save him as he found himself in a slurry of excrement and water mixed together before he was being dragged downwards by the powerful artificial current of the toilet. He tried to break free of the excrement but it was being rammed into him from all sides as the water was washing both him and the rest of it down the toilet. The last thing he saw was Raynare laughing as he was sent down the pipe. All there was for him, now, was dirty thick waste water sloshing around his body as he was drowning and being moved in a variety of directions without really knowing where he was actually going to end up or where even he was already.

Just as everything felt like it was going very cold and he couldn’t feel anything anymore, it all suddenly went dark and he passed out once again. He was sure that this time he had died, drowning in the sewage pipes of his teacher’s house but, instead, he was alarmed to find himself waking up somewhere warm and soft. He opened his eyes and rubbed his head as he felt almost reborn. His stomach felt empty but well, his limbs were healthy and strong again, his head wasn’t throbbing and he felt, in general, like he did before all of the torture that Raynare had subjected him too. He looked confused and looked up to see that he was sitting on the tummy of none other than Raynare herself. She was wearing white panties and a bra and she was staring at the small man sitting on her stomach. He froze like a deer in headlights, unsure of what to say or even do.

He himself was dressed in his school uniform and from what he could tell, they were back inside his teacher’s bedroom. He wasn’t sure what to make of this and he tried to speak but no words came out as he really wasn’t sure what to say. “Welcome back” she whispered as she pat his head with a finger before picking him up. It was a very warm evening from what he could tell and her grip on his body made it clear that what he was seeing was very real. He really was still her pet and trapped inside her house as a shrunken version of his original self. He had so many questions but, thankfully, she started to explain what was going on. Apparently, she had swallowed his soul shortly after he had drunk her potion. What that meant was that she owned him spiritually and that every time he died, she could simply focus and bring him back to life with a new body. As long as she lived, he would be forced to stay with her too and be her little plaything.

“Did you really think I went through all the trouble of obtaining you, just so I could lose you on our first evening together? Oh, no, no, my sweet little Hiro, I have sooo much more we’re going to do together” she said softly, each word vibrating through his being. He wasn’t sure how to react as he quickly came to realize that he was trapped with her and that there really was no way for him to get away from her because she could easily summon him again whenever she wished. He felt dread settle in as she gave him a big grin. It appeared she was enjoying his despair. She then explained that they had chatted long enough and it was time for him to serve his ‘Goddess’ once again. He shivered at the statement as he wasn’t sure what to expect. He watched as she moved him towards her chest and dropped him idly between her giant breasts.

He was confused as he felt himself between the two giant glorious mounds of boob fat. She didn’t say anything for a moment as he felt around, his hands sinking into the soft boobs around him. Once he seemed to understand his position and his embarrassment had settled to an extent, she spoke. “It’s a hot evening, Toy. Lick up all the sweat on my breasts” she ordered as he immediately felt flustered by her command. Nonetheless, he immediately complied with her order. He started to lick over her right boob and went from there. The sweat was still gross but since he was able to touch and feel his giant teacher’s boob, he almost felt like this was worth doing in exchange for that. He continued to obediently lick over her boobs as she shifted around him. She was ignoring his presence, now, but scolded him whenever he was too slow. Soon after that, she got on her phone and proceeded to pretend like he truly didn’t exist while he worked. He didn’t mind her doing as such as it meant he didn’t have to endure anymore surprises while completing this simple task.

One Month Later.

Nobody knew what happened to Hiro. As far as the investigators could tell, he outright disappeared. When they checked the cameras of the school the day of his disappearance, everything for the entire day had been wiped and nobody could figure out who was responsible for doing as such. After two weeks, the investigators were furious that all their leads had seemingly dried up. They ended up simply calling in all the staff around the school again for a second set of interviews to see if they could find even the smallest hint to his disappearance. The most helpful in these interviews was Raynare, who also showed great sorrow over Hiro’s disappearance. There was one small problem with her interview, however, which was that she had accidentally let out a small fart, much to her own embarrassment. Little did anyone know that the very missing student was wedged between her ass cheeks at the time, trying to survive having a fart propelled over his small body directly.

He was never found.

 

The End