[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

50 years after an extraterrestrial invasion reduced humanity to a moribund "mankind," a team of astronomers makes contact with a kind of alien remembered by only its oldest members—a woman.  The world cheers when she promises to help rebuild the human race, but her main contact on Earth suspects something far darker behind her vows.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Disclaimer II: While some of the place names used in this story refer to real-world locales, any resemblence between places so named in this story and the actual locales are coincidental.


Rated: R
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Destruction, Entrapment, Footwear, Legwear, New World Order, Sci-Fi, Violent Characters: None
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 10498 Read: 8341
Published: June 22 2021 Updated: June 22 2021
Story Notes:

[June 2021] Somebody on Giantess City asked about giantess-rampage stories set in South America, and I remembered writing this way back in 1995, under the pen name Vince Aldrete.  It was part of a superhero novel I started but never finished.

[Part of the blame goes to the Y2K computer crisis, which would soon consumne my life as a programmer.  By the time I could get back to the novel in 2000, I decided I hated the way it was going and just ditched it.]

The Old Archive here contains bits and pieces of my abandoned epic, including the one with this title.  I've trimmed all but one reference to the superhero world, and made a few other tweaks, but what you're getting here is largely the original story.

Enjoy.

1. Promise by LoSweet [Reviews - 0] (4351 words)

Welcome to E2818, a parallel, post-apocalyptic Earth whose New World Order differs considerably from the women-first orders that are the norm on this site.

We'll get physical interaction beginning next chapter, but first, the men of E2828 need and the woman on the other side of the ansible need to start knowing each other.


2. Bait and Switch by LoSweet [Reviews - 0] (1262 words)

For the first time in neary half a century, a woman sets foot on E2818.  The man who's served as her main contact is about to see his worst fears about her realized.

Let the deprecation begin!


3. Interlude by LoSweet [Reviews - 0] (1611 words)

Meanwhile, on the parallel world called E247, Esperanza reveals the truth about herself and what she started doing on E2818, shall we say, just over 35 minutes ago.

This is the only superhero element that I kept from the original story.


4. Arrival by LoSweet [Reviews - 0] (3274 words)

Our Hero™ has assembled the real story too late to save his city.  But amid the imminent destruction, he might be able to save himself and his friend.