- Text Size +

 

[A Commission for Grimahr]

(10000 words)

(Fate Grand Order Fandom Story)

(Giantess, Sweat, Shrinking, Demeaning, Entrapment, Boob-Play, Foot-Play, Humiliation, Nudity, F/m and Gentle)

In the world of Fate Grand Order, any number of things could occur. Most of which would be unexpected or perhaps even entirely random. One of the people that knew this better than anyone was Ritsuka. He was a short brown-haired man in charge of a large number of servants that he used to try to save as well as protect the world. Unfortunately for him, he wasn’t really able to ‘protect the world’ in his current state. No one was entirely sure what exactly had happened but late one night, Ritsuka had decided to go to sleep earlier than usual and when he woke up, he found himself to be shrunken. None of his servants’ abilities appeared to be able to reverse this sudden and bizarre change. Regardless, he did his best to calm their panic and try to deduce what happened. After that, a long investigation ensued as everyone tried to piece together why Ritsuka was the size of a pinkie and who would have the motive to change him into such a size or if it was possibly some kind of freak anomaly that did this to him.

Many days passed and nothing came up. From what they could piece together, some sort of peculiar dark purple cloud had enveloped where he had been sleeping before disappearing as swiftly as it had appeared. From what he could guess, Ritsuka proposed that the cloud itself was part of some kind force that fed off of size itself and that for some reason the principle of ‘size’ couldn’t be altered. To put it simply, he assumed that since this strange cloud had stolen ‘size’ from him, he couldn’t be restored until that ‘size’ was returned, regardless of how much size was actually taken. To put it into even simpler terms for some of his servants to understand, he gave another example. He explained to them that if a person is a glass and the mana inside of them is water, water could be refilled into the glass to return him to his former state if he was affected by magic or some other such energy but this was different. It was as if this cloud had somehow taken away from the glass itself and no amount of water was going to alter the glass it filled up inside of.

It was complicated and it didn’t sound like what really happened but since they didn’t have anything else to go off of, they all quietly accepted this to be the truth. Even Ritsuka wasn’t entirely clear on why he had shrunk but it wasn’t as if he could do much with his current size. All he could was pray that they would get some sudden giant clue as to what really happened and what the strange origins of the cloud were. If they could track down the source of the cloud, perhaps they could restore his size? Still, they were further from finding a way to turn him back than they were to understanding what changed him in the first place. With that out of the way, everyone agreed on a new plan of action. The servants would split up into groups and search the land in the hopes of figuring out how to restore their master to his former self. While they were searching, they all decided it would be far too risky to bring their Master on the trip with them. They needed to keep him stored away safely until they could figure out to mend the problem.

Naturally, it came down to a fight over their Master. Everyone made some absurd claim or another for why their Master would be safe in their care alone and nobody appeared to be backing down in the slightest. They all wanted him for themselves and it was starting to get out of hand since no one would agree on a way to decide who would get him either. Eventually, Ritsuka himself stepped up and told them his idea, which was that he would stay with Osakabehime. Everyone groaned that they weren’t chosen and Oksakabehime blushed herself at being chosen by her Master but was secretly overjoyed as well as nervous at his choice. He quickly explained his reasoning. Out of all the servants, Osakabehime was the least outgoing. She was a shut-in, making her the perfect servant to keep him hidden away and safe until they found a cure for his condition. The other servants reluctantly agreed to this plan for two reasons that they didn’t say out openly but they were all thinking of secretly.

The first thing was that Osakabehime was extremely shy around their Master, so it was unlikely that she’d get as close to him as any of them would. In other words, they saw her as the least threatening and least likely to steal away their Master’s heart while they were all busy. It was no secret that all the secrets wanted their Master to fall in love with them, after all. The second thing was that Osakabehime really was a NEET and she hadn’t been taking care of herself too well, recently. She was still attractive but the long brown-haired, glasses-wearing and sloppy servant was a lot less desirable in her current state than she normally was. The thing they made special note of was her hygiene, which was especially poor and so bad that several of the other servants and nearly challenged her to a fight if she didn’t shower before coming too close to them. She knew herself that her hygiene was poor, at the moment, and she hoped that while caring for her Master that he didn’t blame her too much for her inability to take care of her body as she should have been doing.

With all of that settled, the servants departed in all directions and in big groups that would, later, split into smaller teams. Meanwhile, Ritsuka was left in the gentle grip of Osakabehime as she retreated to her room and showed her Master around it. It was the first time he had been in there and she was embarrassed to show him that it hadn’t been cleaned too well recently. That aside, she then put him on her desk and sat down, playing with her fingers as she wasn’t sure what they should do together first. She had no doubt that the other servants wouldn’t return until they found a way to restore their Master, so they would probably be spending a lot of time together. She thought about getting cleaned and tidying up her room immediately but she would wait to hear what her Master had to say about all of this mess and her condition first. She hoped he wouldn’t yell at her as she was worried that her heart would crumble into pieces if she did.

 “This place looks like it was torn apart by a pack of wild cats” he said with a surprised expression. He went on to ask if she was feeling okay. She immediately felt relieved as she realized that he wasn’t upset but merely concerned with how she was doing, believing the mess to be because of depression or some reason like that rather than because she was simply lazy and sloppy. She was grateful for this chance to redeem herself briefly in his eyes. Before she could explain that she perhaps just felt lonely without him as the reason and that they should do some fun stuff together after she got clean, her Master accidentally interrupted her. “How about we watch a movie together or, rather, you put something on while cleaning up?” he suggested in the nicest way he could. It was obvious to them both that he’d like to help her with the cleaning but he was tiny, so it was near impossible for him to do something like that and she did mean to clean it up by herself, so it wouldn’t be an issue for her. “As you…wish, Master” she said softly as she bowed her head and gently picked him up.

She moved him to her computer and placed him carefully in front of the computer screen before starting up the computer itself. She couldn’t remember what she had been doing on her computer last. She remembered she was busy with something before all the servants were summoned for that massive meeting to discuss what to do with their Master and, now, she was back and trying to recall what she was looking at before she left. The screen came to life and before she could do anything, the video she was watching before she left started to play. It started with a loud moan and her whole face went as red as a tomato. She was so embarrassed, she couldn’t move as the video continued to play. She had been watching porn and she felt like a moron for not remembering that she had been doing as such. She was about to quickly shut it off and beg her Master’s forgiveness but stopped as she noticed something odd about her Master’s reaction. He wasn’t freaking out over what he was seeing?

Ritsuka was taken by surprise by what Osakabehime had shown him but for some odd reason, he couldn’t pull his eyes away from what he was seeing either. He didn’t want to admit he had any fetishes but seeing how he felt some kind of inner excitement at what he was seeing, he bit his lip while continuing to watch, much to her and his own surprise. What he was seeing was a video based on sweat and body odour as well as any fetishes related to that. There was a small man and woman licking and rubbing themselves into the sweaty feet of a giantess as well as another woman being rubbed beneath the sweaty armpit of the same giantess. The scene was hot, passionate and every sensual. He couldn’t take his eyes off of it as it continued to play and only stopped watching when Osakabehime slowly reached forward and shut it off.

They both didn’t say a word as he was blushing and she didn’t know what to say after seeing her Master…enjoying what he was watching?! She couldn’t believe it herself but had she just discovered something that her Master was into? She realized immediately what this meant for her. It was possible, now, for her to be able to have their Master all to herself by stealing his heart away with the thing he liked the most. If she could do that, there was no way for the others to compete. She grinned as she realized that her naturally poor hygiene may actually be a way to attract Master more to her than ever before and she wouldn’t have to worry about him not liking it by how obviously he was into what was going on in the screen. Seeing this as her new strategy to win his heart, her mind started to explode with ideas for what she could do to please him. While she was thinking and getting more excited and energetic by the second, he was starting to get nervous. He looked up to her and saw her excitement as he realized what kind of mistake he made at his size and what it may lead to. He was reassured it was a mistake, when he felt her hand gripping his body.

Her fingers were soft and smooth as one could expect but her grip was firm, making the smoothness and softness irrelevant. She gripped him as best she could before quietly lifting him into the air and examining his body more closely than before. “What…what are you doing?” he asked, his anxiety clear in his tone. He had no real power, at his current size, to order her around or make her do anything in particular, so he got scared at the reality that she was fully in control. “I was just thinking…’Master’…how it should be a loyal servant’s duty to correct…’unseemly’ behaviour from their Master, right?” she asked. Her voice was devoid of what it was before as she was clearly asking with some kind of naughty intent in mind. He didn’t like that her eyes were also piercing through his body with her cool stare, followed by an eager grin.

“Forgive me, Master, but…I want to have some fun with you” she said softly as she brought him closer to her. Osakabehime wasn’t sure what she was doing but she could feel something start to burn inside of her. Was it desire? Her Master, the one she loved so much, was vulnerable and in her grasp. Something about him being so weak and being left with no choice but to rely on her filled her with a joy she had never felt before. The more anxious he looked as well, the more she wanted to do to him. Lost in a great new delusion, Ritsuka could see that Osakabehime was planning something. Before he could respond or offer even a minimal protest to whatever she was scheming, he watched as she brought him closer to her breasts. He muttered something inaudible for a moment as her large breasts were, now, imposing in front of him. He didn’t know what to say and had to, finally, acknowledge what his servant was wearing.

She wore a very large green hoodie that covered most of her body and despite it having one or two small food stains, it looked remarkably comfortable as well as made her look cute, so he could understand why she wore it. The only problem was that he could tell that if she wore it that often, he could only imagine how terribly sweaty she must be underneath said hoodie. She held him near her breasts for a brief moment as she looked as if she was calculating something in her mind. For her, if her Master really did like what she showed him but was too shy to admit it, than she didn’t see a problem with her going ahead and giving him what he wanted, even if he said he didn’t like it. She slowly lowered him and placed him on her lap as she lifted up her hoodie and he got to see underneath.

She was wearing jeans and he could feel the warmth of her lap below him but, now, he looked up in time to see that her bare smooth tummy was exposed. As she lifted up her hoodie and was if taking it off, he could smell a waft of what was clearly sweat. The stench was so strong that he lost focus of what was happening for a second. When he came back to his senses, he noticed that she wasn’t wearing anything under her hoodie?! She only had a purple bra on and her eyes were not leaving his small form. He understood why she was staring. She was observing his reaction. He tried to act disgusted by the sweaty smell but his face was red as a tomato. That was all the confirmation his servant needed as he felt her hand grabbing him tightly once again.

The fact that she was only wearing a bra was hot but he couldn’t understand immediately why she wasn’t removing her hoodie as he was expecting her to. He then found out why. She moved her hand, holding him, underneath her hoodie as she let it drop back into place. Suddenly, he was surrounded by a sweet-scented darkness. He could feel her warmth engulf him as he squirmed in her grip. He didn’t want this but part of him also felt excited? What was going on?! Osakabehime bit her lip as she moved him along her warm and smooth side and up towards his destination. He couldn’t see too well in the dark but he, abruptly, felt himself pressed directly into her stinky armpit. Before he could do anything to break free or struggle, she made her move and she made it incredibly fast.

She clamped her armpit down on his body while letting him go and pulling her hand back out of her hoodie. She was blushing herself at how shamelessly she was acting but part of her was enjoying this as much as she was sure her Master was enjoying it. She could feel his small movements in her armpit as she could only imagine what it was like being in such a suffocating, hot and tight space. She wondered if she had gone too far but she had already started this, so all she could do was continue it as she wanted to. She was sure he was loving it anyways, so while he ‘enjoyed’ her armpit, she started to think up what they could do next. Before this was all over, she wanted him to fully embrace his new desires and with it, hopefully, his love for her. She knew what she was doing could be considered crazy but she didn’t care. She wanted her Master and this was the fastest way to get to her goal, she knew.

Ritsuka had never before been in such a predicament, so he had no idea how to react. He was squished inside the sweaty and horrible smelling armpit of his sloppy servant. She clearly hadn’t showered in days and he could tell that better than anyone from his new position. How did this happen? He didn’t blame her, though, as he was sure that she meant him no harm but what was he supposed to make of this odd situation? He tried to squirm but it was no use. Since the space she left him was so small, he could barely move around. Even as he did move around slightly, he noticed it might not be the best idea since all the movement was only helping to lather him in her sweat, something that made the experience all that much worse.

Apart from the tight space, he also had to deal with the warmth. He felt like he was in an oven with no light. Her bodily warmth was smothering him from all sides. He was quickly losing a lot of his energy to fight back from the warmth that was covering him like a thick blanket. He wondered if that was why she put him here but he doubted that she had planned so far ahead. Unfortunately, there was no conceivably way for him to cool himself down while in this situation. All he could do was try to endure until she either loosened her squeeze on his body or took him out of that spot completely. For the time being, he tried to focus his thoughts on just enduring until his release. She couldn’t keep him here forever, right? The only thing that made focusing on enduring his situation more difficult, however, was the smell.

Since he was in her armpit, the smell of her sweat was compacted and heavily concentrated. His very air was nothing but her sweaty smell. He had to breathe in her scent and the smell of her sweat and could even feel it burning his throat and lungs lightly. He couldn’t do anything but cough and splutter. He did his best to remain calm, naturally, since it would mean that his breathing was more controlled and he wouldn’t be too overwhelmed by the smell, for the time being, at least. He made the assumption that she would only keep him in her armpit for a minute or so but his assumption was proven wrong. She was sure that he was enjoying it and, so, she left him in her armpit for a full ten minutes as she wiggled on the spot and watched videos on her computer.

After ten minutes, he was already feeling like begging her for release. He didn’t say anything the entire time because he was hoping his silence would make her think something was wrong and release him but since he did move a few times during those minutes, she must have suspected his trick. He didn’t want to plead for his release but he desperately missed the feeling of fresh air in his lungs and, although his body was getting excited and hot from where he was, he mentally felt disgusted by the whole situation. It was as if his mind and body were at complete odds with one another. His body was getting sexually excited by being squeezed in the gross armpit of his servant while his mind wanted nothing more than to escape this place. He pulled himself together to try to get out.

“O-osakabehime? Is my punishment over? May I come out?” he asked, trying to hide how desperately he wanted to get out. At first, he didn’t get a response and he became worried that she hadn’t heard him. He was in her armpit, so it was very possible that he had been muffled, to an extent, from his new position. She did reply, thankfully, he thought. “No, you still need to do one last thing before I let you out, ‘Master’. I want you to lick my armpit. It could use a little cleaning” she said softly and in a seductive tone. “Cleaning?!” he nearly shouted. She wanted him to lick up this gross sticky sweat?! He couldn’t believe his ears. He tried scolding her for even suggesting such an idea but she cut him off swiftly and effectively by squeezing his body with her armpit until he could barely move. “I’m not asking you to do this, ‘Master’…I’m telling you” she purred. “Or do you want to spend the whole day in my sweaty…little…armpit?” she asked, taking time to spell out each word to her small prisoner.

He swallowed his nervousness as he really couldn’t move while she was squishing him even tighter. He had no choice but to give in. “Y-yes, I’ll do it!” he yelled back and was relieved to feel her armpit move back slightly, giving him more room. He was grateful for the chance as he sighed and couldn’t believe that he was going to go through with this. “Good boy” she remarked casually as she continued watching her videos, not giving him much of a thought since she was sure he was happy in his new position, even if he didn’t want to admit it openly. Reluctantly, Ritsuka was made to lean forward and lick her armpit. In doing so, he licked up a lot of her sweat as well. The taste was vile and he reeled back from only his first lick as he felt himself swallow it without thinking. He gasped and clutched his throat as the sweat burned his throat and made his stomach feel unwell.

He calmed himself after coughing for a few seconds. He knew that wasn’t enough and despite how horrible licking her sweat turned out to be, he hated how positively his body reacted. He could feel his ‘excitement’ was at an all-time high and he had never felt so ashamed of himself before. Steeling himself, he continued licking her armpit, swallowing down the sweat he was licking up in the process. All he had to do was lick her armpit for a while and then this nightmare could come to an end. He was hoping this but he couldn’t know for certain if his servant was done with this or scheming a lot more. He hoped she wasn’t as he felt more of her sticky sweat flow down his throat. He wasn’t sure why it burned so much but he could manage if it didn’t get any more intense. He wasn’t a quitter, after all.

She, meanwhile, enjoyed his licking. It was so rare for Osakabehime to get a lot of attention from her Master and, now, she was getting more attention from him than any of the servants could have ever have gotten. They didn’t see her as a threat and she was all too well aware of that. She would show them, she thought, as she felt his licking. He was doing a good job, she thought, closing her eyes and enjoying the sensation for a small while. She hadn’t bathed in some time and she had planned to bathe soon but, now, she decided that she could put it off for a bit longer. She would need her body in ‘prime’ condition, after all, to play with her Master. By this point in time, she had already decided all the other things she was going to do with him and she couldn’t wait to get started on some of her other ‘surprises’ for him.

After another minute or two of his obedient licking, he felt her armpit’s space increase as he felt large fingers reach in and grasp him gently. He gasped with relief as he was being taken out. After some light ruffling through her own clothes, she pulled him free and he spluttered while taking in the clean fresh air again. “Ah, this is bliss” he muttered to himself as he took in deep breaths of the slightly stale air. Her room wasn’t exactly filled with ‘fresh air’ but it was better than what he had been breathing in for the last few minutes, he accepted. She watched him recover and didn’t say a word the entire time. It was clear that he had a rough time while in her armpit but she wasn’t nearly finished with him. She moved him higher up without him noticing as he was getting closer to her chest, once again. He was too tired to notice, she knew, but she was curious to see if he would figure out what she was planning in time.

After he got his breath back, he tried what he had wanted to do since he was forced to lick her armpit, reason with her. “Osakabehime, I don’t know what you think yo-” he tried to start but she wouldn’t let him finish. “Don’t talk, Master. If you talk, I may just demote you, you know?” she asked, leaning in as her pretty and eager face was closer to him, looming over him. “Demotion?” he asked, sounding fearfully. If this was how she treated her ‘Master’, then what exactly would she do with someone of a lower ‘status’? He didn’t want to find out but he figured it was a bluff and he decided to risk everything by calling it. He didn’t realize he had made a big mistake until the words had already left his mouth and his fate in this situation was sealed. “I know this is some kind of game for you but I need you to stop” he commanded, sounding as stern as he could muster but immediately regretting his words, never mind his tone.

She stared at him silently for a bit before lifting a finger from her other hand and placing it on his head. He wasn’t sure what she was doing until he felt the finger roughly rubbing his head. “You’re so cute at this size. Your body has shrunk and you’re more helpless than a fish out of water and yet…you have all of this courage, huh?” she asked, mocking him slightly for his bravery where it wouldn’t help him. “Since you didn’t listen to what I said, you know what that means. You’ve been demoted. Until you earn the right to be my ‘Master’ again, you’re going to be my ‘Toy’ instead. Congratulations, Toy. We’re going to have so much more fun, now” she whispered menacingly as he could feel her eyes staring through his small form. She wasn’t playing around and he could see that, now. He quickly tried to take back what he had said but it was already far too late for that.

It was at this moment that he, finally, realized where she had positioned him. He was above where her breasts were and he could see her hand reaching up to where the zipper of the hoodie rested against her neck. It wasn’t a very good quality hoodie, despite how comfy it might be and he could see that from how oddly the zipper alone was designed, as if it could snap off with the smallest effort. He watched her grip it and unzip her hoodie partially. She had pulled the zipper down enough to show him her cleavage and he could see her two breasts being cupped and held where they were by her hot purple bra. When she opened her hoodie, the familiar smell of sweat wafted out and into him, sending a shiver of disgust through him. He hated that despite the gross situation, he still felt an odd excitement. Even when she called him her toy, he loathed how his body shivered but not with fear or cold. He had shivered in pleasure? He didn’t even want to think that was remotely true.

“You had a lot of fun in my armpit, so I think it’s only fair you give my boobs some attention too, right?” she asked. He didn’t know what to say. He never imagined himself in this kind of situation before and he noticed something else that was worrying. It was unusually hot in her room. He didn’t notice because of how hot it was while he was trapped in her armpit but it was clear to him after being free for a short while. She must have turned up the heat in her room and he could only imagine one reason for it. She wanted to sweat more and if she wanted to sweat more, it could only mean she wanted him to lick that up too. He started begging her not to go through with this but all she did in response was smile and start to lower him down towards her cleavage. Without a word, he felt her fingers let him go as he was forced to plummet down to her boobs below.

He couldn’t believe it was really happening as he landed directly between the two boobs. He sunk between them from the force of the fall alone. He wiggled his legs as he sunk into them and he could feel the overbearing mass of the boobs squishing into him from either side. As he struggled to get upright, he only sunk in deeper. He stopped wiggling as he had just barely enough room to still see light from the outside. That wasn’t to last, he discovered. She zipped the hoodie back up, leaving her new ‘Toy’ to find his way around between her gigantic boobs. He struggled between them for a full minute while trying to get free. Eventually, he got upright but he had sunk completely between her boobs and couldn’t move as much. Still, he did his best to try to pull himself back up. All the movement was very entertaining for his servant, who giggled while feeling her ‘Toy’ trying to get free.

“Enjoy it in there” he heard her say as she went back to watching videos and relaxing. The room felt stuffier with the heat turned up but she didn’t have a problem with it. He, on the other hand, had more than a few problems with it. She was sweating as he expected and he was getting rubbed full of sweat as he moved around between her sweat sticky breasts. Eventually, he felt his head break free from between the titanic boobs as he noticed that he really couldn’t see anything with her hoodie zipped up. For the some reason, she left the zipper pressed tightly to her neck, so barely any light was slipping through to her cleavage and her room was fairly dark to begin with, so he had no hope of making anything out from his position. All he could do was feel around.

Despite getting his head free, the rest of his body was still stuck well in place. He called out to her once again before she ordered him to be quiet and he immediately obeyed. He liked her tone of voice before smacking his own head as he reminded himself that he hated this scenario. He then tried to use all of his strategic skill to figure out a way out of this mess. His thoughts were interrupted, unfortunately. “Start licking my breasts or else” she said casually, not emphasizing whatever the ‘or else’ may be. He didn’t want to find out what could be worse than this ‘punishment’, so he immediately started licking her giant boobs. He had never felt so pitiful in his entire life. Not long ago, he had so many servants to serve him and aid him with anything his heart desired and, now, he was a shrunken man licking the sweat off of one of their breasts.

He was also tiny, making the situation that much worse for him. He couldn’t call for help and he was at her complete command. Also, the strong odour of her body was filling his lungs once again. Unfortunately for him, it wasn’t simply the smell of her sweat that was smothering him but her general stink in itself. It really was clear that she hadn’t cleaned herself in a while, at least not with a sponge and soap. She had a smell that he could only describe as foul as it really did overpower most of his senses and left him unable to really focus as well as he should on the task at hand. He squirmed some more in her breasts while doing the work, much to her enjoyment. She didn’t pay much attention to her new Toy but she did find his licking to be oddly nice. The way he moved around in her cleavage was also kind of cute, she thought.

After licking for some time, he decided to risk asking her for something. He knew it was risky but his body was growing tired. He had never had to physically assert himself in such terrible conditions before and it was clearly taking a toll on his body. His sense were impaired and his stomach felt like it would force him to puke soon. He tried to hold himself together, however, and asked anyways. “Osakabehime…may I have a break?” he asked. There was a pause as he noticed her acknowledge his words. He needed time to recover from licking her breasts for the last few minutes. Her armpit had exhausted a lot of his energy simply because his body went into full survival mode and, now, he couldn’t keep it up as long without feeling close to passing out. He waited for her answer as she didn’t say anything. He had stopped licking and he didn’t get any kind of negative response, so perhaps she was considering it?

Suddenly, he felt the zipper get pulled back as he noticed her giant hand moving back down towards him. He cried out, thinking she was going to flick his head or something but she didn’t do anything of that nature. Instead, he felt the tip of her giant finger place itself on his head as he was suddenly and roughly pushed deep between her breasts. Boob fat was pushing on him from all sides and his cries for help were completely muffled. She withdrew her finger and took off her hoodie entirely. “You want a break? Sure thing, Toy. Let me give you a nice massage too” she said with a smirk as she moved her hands up to either side of her boobs. Without any warning to her small possession, she started to rub her breasts together with no rhythm in mind. She was simply doing her best to squish him softly between her boobs and rub the collected sweat into him.

Ritsuka was doing his best to try to climb back up, when he felt the incredible force colliding into him from either side. His face was pressed directly into her one boob well the other boob held him in place. He couldn’t wiggle free or even move much as he knew for certain that he was stuck. All he could do was try to hold himself together as he was mashed between the two boobs, being roughly moved up and down and against both breasts. He felt the life being squeezed out of him but she must know his limits because she always knew exactly when to ease off when he felt as if a bone or something was about to break. How she was so accurate amazed him but that didn’t change the fact that he was still doing his best to escape this squishy nightmare.

The boobs successfully squeezed the remaining stamina out of him as he already felt depleted before her ‘massage’ started. Aside from the force and being roughly moved around, he was distraught at the sweat that he felt being rubbed into his face and other parts of his body. He was grateful he still had all his clothes on. When he was shrunken down by the mysterious purple cloud, for some odd reason, his clothes had shrunken down with him. He wasn’t sure why that was but he simply imagined it was part of his glass theory, meaning even his clothes couldn’t be reverted to their original size through any kind of conventional magic. The clothes helped so he wouldn’t have to feel the sweat being rubbed directly into his skin but it didn’t make that major of a difference, unfortunately.

In fact, he could clearly feel some of the sweat being grinded into his legs as he noticed, for the first time, how his pants were being ripped apart. It seemed like his clothes couldn’t handle the powerful ‘massage’ and was tearing all over him. Realizing this, he struggled more but that only helped to encourage her to continue, since she was secretly beginning to enjoy his struggles. After some time had passed, even Osakabehime had grown tired of giving her massage. She came to a stop and slipped her fingers between her boobs to fish out her former Master. She stopped herself from laughing at the sorry state she discovered him in. “Did you have fun?” she asked mockingly. He gave her a look that made it clear he didn’t have much ‘fun’, at all. She couldn’t help but laugh at his expression, this time, before noticing something.

“Oh no…your clothes are becoming rags. Best to get you out of them, I guess” she said. Ristuka was still recovering and was half-dazed since being freed from her boobs but he was immediately awake at the mention of stripping him. He tried to argue that she couldn’t go so far and that she had to leave him at least this much decency but she ignored him. As far as she was concerned, he was secretly enjoying of this and he wouldn’t deny him any of his secret pleasures, she thought. How sweet of her. She then casually and skilfully started to break apart and peel off his clothes, one piece at a time. He let out an embarrassed shriek as the last piece of his clothes, his underwear, was removed. “Aw, you look so cute without any clothes, Toy” she said in a demeaning fashion. With him entirely naked, she decided to move him down to his next objective or, rather, to the next activity she had planned for the both of them. She had her doubts about what she was doing but, now, her fears were vanquished by how she noticed his ‘excitement’.

She wasn’t the only one, of course. He noticed how ‘excited’ he was as well as was blushing at the shame he couldn’t hide from her. He hated that his body wasn’t working with him in this case but it wasn’t as if he had any control over such things. As she moved him downwards, he looked around in confusion. What was she scheming, exactly? He wasn’t entirely sure until he turned around and noticed what he was being brought towards. She was barefoot and both her feet were placed at such an angle while she was sitting that they were both facing directly to one another. He didn’t like this as it was clear he was going to be placed between her feet and there was a very good reason why he didn’t want this even more so than when he was against her armpit or between her boobs. It was because of the shoes nearby she had clearly recently taken off.

From what he could vaguely recall, she had been wearing those shoes for the last few days. Even while changing clothes sometimes, he noticed her shoes never changed and since she had gotten rid of her last pair of socks due to finding a hole in the one, he knew she had been walking around in them barefoot. As he got closer, his fears were confirmed as the stench from her feet was hundred times worse than all the rest she had subjected him to. His eyes alone were already watering before she idly dropped him between the two feet and leaned back, smiling down at him like he was her favourite little pet or something. He regretted more than anything challenging her when he was still her ‘Master’ and couldn’t believe this was cruel outcome of his choices.

“I’m sure you’re tired, my dear Toy. I’ve punished you twice, now, so I think I’ll reward you twice to make up for it. Here’s your first reward. Just try to relax and…well, let it happen” she said with a giggle, grinning as he was left standing between the two feet which were inching closer to him from either side. He was too tired to run and even standing was a hard enough task. All he could do was go pale before he felt the enormous feet slam into his small body from either side. He tried to push them away but they were easily both much stronger than the tiny man they were imprisoning. He felt his body pressed tightly into her tough soles, which was a far different experience than being pushed into the soft boob fat he was experiencing before. The smell was much worse, as he expected, while he was pinned between the two giant feet.

He hoped it would end soon but that was unlikely as it appeared as if Osakabehime was going to take her time enjoying this. For him, the first thing he had to do was try to accept his situation, which wasn’t easy. Being rubbed between her two feet made him feel helpless, the smell made him feel as if he may black out from it alone and, unlike before, he could feel her feet rubbing her sticky and smelly foot sweat directly into his bare naked body. He had never felt so filthy in his entire life as he soon gave up moving entirely and simply let her continue rubbing him between her feet. What was the worst thing about the entire situation was that he was getting turned on by it. His eyes were watering, his body was sore from the rubbing, he felt sick and yet he was somehow ‘enjoying’ what was happening to himself. He didn’t understand how his own body worked, he thought.

She rubbed him between her feet for some time longer before easing them off of his small body. “Okay, I gave you your first reward, which I’m sure you’re grateful for” she said as he was laying against one of her feet to support himself. His hair was a mess and, aside from looking exhausted, it was clear that his body had been worn slightly red from the hard foot rubbing. Since he was so small, his skin could take more punishment from someone much larger than him but it didn’t mean he couldn’t develop some kind of terrible rash if she wasn’t careful. She mentally made a note of this as she decided it wouldn’t be wise to keep rubbing him between her feet in case she got too carried away. Besides, she thought, it wasn’t as if she could use her feet with surgical precision, so it was very likely that she may hurt him carelessly while using her feet.

“As for the second reward…I think you need to earn it. Sure, you went through two punishments but this reward is extra special. To earn it, I’m going to have you do one more thing for me, Toy” she cooed as she looked down at him expectantly. “W-what is it?” he asked, his voice weak, matching his body’s condition. He couldn’t believe he was still able to muster a voice after all he had endured already. “I want you to lick my one foot clean. If you can manage that, you won’t have to do anymore work for the rest of the day” she said, making it clear that if he managed this, he’d be able to rest. “If you don’t do it, however, or fail to do to my standards, then I’ll just go ahead and give you another punishment instead of a reward” she trailed off, eyeing her shoes. The implication was clear to him.

She was saying that if he didn’t lick her foot and do a good job of it, she’d put him in her shoes. The idea of being in such a cramped space with her foot was even more sickening than hugging the smelly foot that had covered him in her foul foot sweat. He had to concede, he knew. Without saying a word, he nodded obediently to her request. She appeared pleased with this response as she laid back and pulled out her phone. She started flicking through it and he saw that she wasn’t going to be supervising him that closely. She was probably going to wait to feel his licking and if he didn’t lick well enough, she’d know and issue the punishment that she just threatened him with. He hated the fact that he was in this situation and that the only way out for him was to lick her smelly feet. Still, he wasn’t in a position to object and so he had to use some of the small energy he had recovered during the foot rubbing to get to work once again.

He licked her foot and recoiled in disgust immediately. It was so much worse than what he had experience before, easily beating his expectations. Thankfully, from closer inspection, he was grateful that he couldn’t see any dirt on her foot, it was just her foot sweat and not much else. From what he knew, she had been wearing her shoes constantly and, as a result, her feet weren’t dirty from stepping over the ground. It was a small relief for him as it meant that he wouldn’t have to swallow dirt along with all of her foot sweat. He then leaned back in and decided to tough it out. He continued to lick her large foot while standing in front of it. She had since moved her other foot away, leaving him with only one to do. He was grateful for that much at least. He continued licking steadily as he was starting to get into a routine.

Although she didn’t give much of a response to his licking, she was enjoying it immensely. Never before had she had someone lick her feet like this and it was the man she loved the most doing it. She knew that what she was doing could be seen as wrong but she knew that, deep down, he was enjoying it. Slowly, she was beginning to enjoy it as well. She didn’t see herself as much of a dominant or sadistic person but she couldn’t deny that this felt good. She snuck a peek at him while he was busy and wondered if they would spend a lot more time like this, her and her Toy. He was a tough person, even if he didn’t believe it at times, so she was sure that none of this would leave a mark on him for too long but she still couldn’t help but have to fight the worry inside of her.

Since she did suddenly feel slightly more anxious than before, she made a silent agreement with herself to go slightly easier on him until they ease into some kind of routine. I mean, she wanted her ‘Master’ all to herself but it was likely that, one day, they would turn him back to normal. When they did revert him to his former size, she wanted to make sure that he didn’t actually hate her. Which meant she was going to have to be ‘train’ him to be a good boy before then and make sure she was closer to him than anyone else. Going off of that, she decided that she’d spent half of each day making him go through ‘punishment’s and ‘rewards’ and she’d spend the rest of the day nurturing and taking care of him. She’d be both sides of a coin for him until she was his entire world! She had to stifle a giggle at her silly thoughts.

After watching him work for a while longer, she wondered what else she could do. He was a good ‘Toy’ and performed his task admirably but that didn’t mean she was just going to let him continue peacefully until he was done. She wanted to do more, she thought. Slowly, she came up with a small idea and immediately put it into action. While he was licking her foot, filling his stomach with her gross sweat, he noticed that the foot itself was shifting. What was going on? He looked confused until he noticed her large foot was moving over him and down on top of him. “Wait a minute” he tried to say before it suddenly pinned him down. She held his small body down with only her foot and gently rubbed her one big toe into his face. “Come on, Toy. Put up more of a fight” she said, mocking him. Unfortunately, he couldn’t do much and all she could feel him do was to lick the bottom of her toe.

Perhaps she had been too rough on him for their first day. If he was so exhausted, it wasn’t like they could do much together. She decided that he’d done enough licking and that she was going to give him his reward. She slowly removed her foot and he appeared happy at this. “Am…am I finished?” he asked, his small cute voice filled with hope. She was tempted to crush his hope and plant her other foot on top of him but that was far too cruel for her tastes, even if he enjoyed. She was doing well to hide her own flustered self since while pinning him down with her foot, she had clearly noticed his erect member pushed against her sole. She would have rubbed the foot across his body until she remembered his mostly red skin. She couldn’t push her luck when it came to him.

“Yes, you’re finished” she said as he let out a groan of success. He had survived her feet and boobs and, now, he would get a special reward. He hoped it was something actually special as he wasn’t sure what to expect from her. So far, all the things she had done had surprised him and he wasn’t sure what else she could have prepared for him. Seeing as foot rubbing was a ‘reward’, he hoped a ‘special reward’ was something he’d actually enjoy and not make him feel gross in any way. He didn’t get up from the ground or even sit up as he caught his breath on her dirty floor. He felt the ground shake as his giant former servant got up and left the room. He was confused on what she was doing but it was nice to be left alone for a minute or two. Since he was alone, he took the time to look around the room. From what he could see, she had a messy place with a decent setup but what he noticed for the first time was right behind him.

It was a giant kotatsu. He hadn’t seen one in a while, so he was surprised he hadn’t noticed this one until now. Not all of his servants knew what a kotatsu was but it wasn’t anything too complex. It was simply a large square table with a blanket over the edges and a heater inside. It was something you could slide your lower body into to feel warm during winter and he was surprised to see that Osakabehim had one. He paused for a moment and then shook his head. Why was he surprised that a giant NEET like her had one of these? As he was contemplating where she got it from, he noticed two things. The first was there was some faint warmth coming from the kotatsu and that the warmth in the room itself was significantly reduced. Did she turn off her main heater because she was planning to use the kotatsu soon? It wasn’t so cool that she would need it either way, he concluded.

After he had to wait five more minutes, he could feel and clearly see as she stomped back into the room. She had changed into a nice shirt and a matching skirt. He was confused on why she ditched him there just for a clothes change as he couldn’t see how this was connected to her special reward. She looked around until her eyes fell on him and she walked up to him. She peered down at him while waiting. He wasn’t sure what she was waiting for as he noticed that her giant legs were stretched out over him. He blushed as it meant that he could see straight up her skirt. What he expected to see was matching purple panties, in theme with her bra he saw earlier but what he got instead made his eyes go wide. She wasn’t wearing anything under her skirt.

He immediately started to stutter and splutter as he could clearly see her exposed vagina from his vantage point and he quickly scurried back to his feet as he stared up in shock. He couldn’t believe she was exposing herself like this but was this his special reward? He felt embarrassed to admit that he was kind of enjoying it since he hadn’t seen any of his servants naked before and yet here she was doing this. “O-osakabehime…what’s the meaning of this?!” he said in a near panic as he couldn’t calm himself. His heart was beating like crazy as his mind was conjuring up all sorts of things they could do together with her vagina, even if he had to acknowledge that it was very hairy around said vagina. Was she intending to use him as a dildo or make him lick that clean next? For the first time since all of this started, he was as equally excited as his body was and for clearly good reason.

She wanted to laugh as she could see how amazed he was to see her bare sex. She had done a lot to him today, so she wouldn’t blame him for assuming they’d be doing something incredibly lewd together but that wasn’t entirely what she had in mind. She was going to give him a ‘special reward’ but she knew it wouldn’t be anything that he expected. She then casually started to bend down and picked him up. “Calm down, Toy, I’m going to be doing something fun with you but I hope you’re ready for it. We’ll be doing this for quite a while too” she said, biting her lip. He was enamoured with her giant self by now. Since they were going to be doing it for ‘quite a while’, he was sure that they were going to be having some sort of sexual activity, whether it be him going inside of her or being made to lick her labia and clit. Compared to what he had to do before, he imagined this was a much better situation for him.

One hour later.

It wasn’t what he thought it would be. Osakabehime was sitting in the kotatsu with her legs stretched out underneath it. She was enjoying the warmth and playing on her phone. She couldn’t believe that this was the situation that they both found themselves in. She was embarrassed with her hand in the matter but not too ashamed. It was his fault for revealing what he was into to her, she thought, so he got what he deserved as a result of that. Needless to say, she was already coming up with so much more for them to do together. She was only hoping that he was enjoying what she was putting him through at that very moment. She pat the table, sure he could hear it, as she laughed softly to herself and started to play a mobile game she enjoyed called Grand Chaos. She was good at it, so why not play some more while her ‘Toy’ got more accustomed to his unique circumstances. Not that anyone would be able to immediately adjust but she was confident that he would get used to what she was doing to him, given they do it just a few more times to make sure, she thought with a cheeky nod.

Meanwhile, Ritsuka was trying to take in the new smell that was flowing over him and not gag at it. The new scent was her potent musk and he had no choice but to breathe it in since he was tied up right beneath her vagina. She had used her vaginal hair to tie him up in it and left him struggling and squirming there. Combined with the overwhelming hot air of the kotatsu’s interior, he was overcome with her sweat flowing over him and a mixture of powerful bodily odours doing their best to overpower his senses. He had no choice, given his size, but to breathe them in and he did so obediently. He knew that she meant no harm by what she was doing and he hated to admit that she had a point in how he was secretly enjoying all of this and he wondered if he’d come to accept this side of himself. It appeared as if she was going to make sure he, eventually did. For now, though, he smiled and knew he’d stubbornly keep denying what he liked about all of this until he finally cracked. For now, all he focused on was the giant thighs resting in front of him, the skirt blocking some of his faint light and the light vaginal juices that dripped onto his body from her secretly growing excitement of his treatment.

To think he’d be stuck with such a sweaty fate.

 

The End