- Text Size +

 

[A Commission for Garde Lover]

(25000 Words) 

(Mouth-Play, Boob-Play, Shrinking, Pantie Tf, Unaware, Toilet Paper Tf, Sweat, Insertion, Ass-Play, giantess, Pokemon, Nudity, F/m and Gentle) 

Brendan had to question himself many times if he was a terrible trainer or an excellent one. The reason he was questioning himself, at all, was because of his one Pokémon, Braixen. Braixen was a strange Pokémon in every way and for various reasons. The first was that, unlike other Pokémon, she reached Level 100 much faster than any other Pokémon he had ever trained. The second reason she was strange was that she had ‘evolved’ without really evolving. By that, he meant that she had grown to the size of a normal human woman with the normal human features to boast of one. She was taller than her normal evolution Delphox would be and really did have the humanoid features of what you’d expect of an attractive and fully mature woman. It may have helped that his Braixen was over 20 years old but hadn’t been officially evolved once in that time, instead, changing into her current human-like version.

Things only got stranger from there. She started to wear clothes like a normal woman and even developed the ability to speak normally. By all accounts, she could even disguise herself as a human woman with enough care and Brendan had to remind himself on several occasions that she was, in fact, still just his Pokémon. He needed the reminder since he had once seen her stepping out of the shower and felt no less embarrassed than if he had seen a regular woman stepping naked out of the shower. She had developed large soft and round breasts, a plump behind, thick thighs, smooth hips, a thin waist and moved in an elegant enough way that people would swear she was more of a lady than most regular women you’d encounter. Aside from her new body, her fashion style meshed well with it.

She wore normal underwear and typically dresses that would fit nicely with her modified Braixen body figure. Brendan couldn’t help but stare at her, whenever she moved through their home and he slowly came to the realization that he was slowly becoming enamoured with his own Pokémon. It was getting strange, so he tried his best not to pay attention to her, at first. Naturally, this horribly backfired as she noticed him ignoring her and, therefore, did more to get his attention. Unfortunately for Brendan and his desires, however, there were many ‘improvements’ to her physique and intelligence, making her a truly sentient and consenting being but there were also greater weaknesses in other departments. She was absolutely a disaster in battle.

Despite being Level 100, Braixen was horrendously awful in battles. She had lost Pokémon battles to Pokémon under Level 60, once even to a grass-type Pokémon. It could be argued that the reason for her doing so poorly in battles was solely due to her transformation into a more humanoid entity. Sending her to fight enemies was like sending a regular human with a torch to do it. Still, she felt no worse about it and imagined that the reason her trainer wasn’t paying attention to her was because of this reason. As a result of her poor battle prowess, she was kept more as a domesticated house Pokémon assistant of sorts, helping him with chores and anything else around their home. She liked this position and, little did she know, he did too.

The truth was that Brendan wasn’t disappointed in Braixen for failing to hold herself up in battle but, rather, he was excited over who she had turned into. She wasn’t a Pokémon anymore, to him, she was an attractive woman that he really couldn’t take his eyes off of as the days went by. When she bent over to put laundry into a dryer, he had to pause each time to study the ass that was outlined neatly in her dress. When she leaned on his office desk sometimes, he had to muster the willpower not to glance at the cleavage being so very much clearly displayed, as her breasts rested atop the surface of his desk. The worst times were when he was watching a movie and she tried sitting on his lap as she had done while much younger. Before, he thought it was cute and would give her pats but feeling the same round ass he had been admiring sitting on top of his lap, only made it impossible to watch and focus on the movie and turned the situation into a predicament where he had to try his hardest not to get turned on in the slightest.

Eventually, Brendan started to wrestle with himself. Part of him wanted to avoid doing anything to Braixen, while the other half of him was falling to lust and really couldn’t hold on much longer with all these temptations. It didn’t help, when he decided to give her a name. He ended up naming her Flara and getting a name only further helped to cement her as more of a person than a Pokémon. Seeing as how closely bonded they were, at that point as well, he decided to do something truly rash and ‘released’ her. He made it clear that she was still his Pokémon but she’d no longer have to go into a Pokéball and she was even given her own bedroom, clothes, allowance and the like. Seeing how he was helping his lustful side get stronger, he decided he needed a plan to curb his desires and quickly.

He ended up settling on the idea of getting a hobby. He knew there were a lot of hobbies he could choose from and if he got a decent one, he’d have no time to lust over Flara and could focus on that instead. He was a Pokémon trainer but that was more a career than a hobby and he had already given away his other Pokémon to friends and family to help them reach the same level of success as he had. He did live in an impressively large house on the outskirts of a major town and had so much supplies delivered to him personally by local suppliers, his house could house him for four years without external support, if ever needed. Focusing back on the matter at hand, he wasn’t sure what kind of hobby suited him. He wasn’t going to collect stamps or do something lame like that, he needed something exciting or moderately exciting, at least.

What he settled on was a very niche but interesting hobby of magic herb collecting and experimentation. A strange set of peculiar glowing flowers and herbs had been appearing all over his region. It was claimed by people that a peculiar purple storm would move over an area and the next day, these glowing purple flowers and herbs would sprout out of the ground. Nobody was sure what they did but many people had collected them to experiment and find out for themselves. One of these people was Brendan, who used a large chunk of his money to buy up as many of his interesting magic herbs as he could get his hands on. He was curious to see what they could do and just the fact that they were called ‘magic’ herbs must mean that they contained some sort of mysterious energy. If they did, perhaps he could use them?

Once he had the herbs, he retreated to his room, locked the door, sat on his bed with a tray of these carefully prepared herbs and flowers and studied them. Aside from ‘magic’ herbs, there were also lesser known ‘magic’ flowers, which he had just as much of an interest in, since they both appeared after the peculiar purple storms. He did small experiments on them, like cutting into them, examining them with a portable microscope and the like. What he found was that after four hours, he was no closer to understanding the peculiar properties of the herbs and flowers. He then got an absolutely insane idea but was curious and brave enough to consider going through with it. What if he…consumed one of the flowers? Reportedly, a Pokémon had consumed one of these and had been perfectly fine, so perhaps it was the same for humans? After some testing, he also found no known toxins within them either.

Curiously, he picked up one of the small purple flowers, no bigger than his finger, and gently consumed it. Once finished, he sat on his bed and waited. Oddly enough, nothing happened. He waited for 20 minutes and was surprised to feel no difference whatsoever. It was most likely that the ‘magic herbs’ were merely a cosmetic title and the energy was some kind of harmless power, he thought. He was disappointed but he didn’t think he would become a god-like being any time soon either. As he was about to get up and put the magic herbs and flowers away for the day, he felt a weird sensation tingle down his body. What was going on? He was confused and looked around but everything was slowly becoming more blurry by the minute. Suddenly, his vision cleared but a sharp pain shot through his head as he clutched it and fell flat onto the bed, gasping as his body felt like it was burning up.

Seeing the condition he was in, he realized it must be some kind of reaction to the magic flower. Poison? It must be. Although no toxins came up, it was only known toxins he had used as a comparison. What if these strange herbs and flowers housed an entirely new poison?! He looked around for where his phone was and spotted it. It was sitting on his desk and completely out of reach. He needed to call an ambulance to help with his stupidity and tried to crawl off his bed but only ended up collapsing back down flat onto its surface. He felt like a mess and must have looked like one too. He was sweating and his breathing was heavy and rapid. He wanted to get up again but he felt too weak to do so. It was then that he noticed something next to his face. It was a pair of striped blue and white panties. They were the ones that belonged to Flara and the ones that he had secretly stolen because he couldn’t help himself, when they were sitting in the laundry basket, within the kitchen the other day.

He hadn’t done anything with the panties but felt too shy to return them after just taking them. As his condition worsened, he felt himself focusing on the panties and slowly blacking out completely. Not long after that, he did end up blacking out. He completely lost consciousness and drifted in an inky blackness until he stirred, once again. Strangely, however, when he woke up, the world felt…different. He was in his room but couldn’t look around to study it and yet could see as if he had eyes facing every direction. He also felt oddly cool and neither his limbs nor his other senses felt the same as before. It didn’t take a genius to figure out, over time, what had happened to him. It wasn’t that his body was acting strangely but, rather, his body wasn’t his own any longer. It appeared the ‘magic’ flower really was magic. He had ended up turning into the same striped panties that he saw before and felt humiliated over this revelation.

He had, obviously, never been panties before and the transformation left him with many new feelings and an entirely fresh perspective but also left him with many questions on just how his transformation meant he’d end up as sentient panties. He noticed that he could see from every angle of the panties by focusing, like an invisible perspective wherever his fabric was. He could also feel things and smell things but he wasn’t sure how he did all of this without a nose, eyes or skin. He really was just a pair of panties but with all his senses intact somehow. What was unfortunate, he realized, was that he couldn’t move. He was simply a piece of fabric with no motor ability and could only sit there and hope that his transformation was not a permanent one.

Since he couldn’t move or do anything about being panties, he figured he’d just have to settle in and wait until he turned back. Such a dramatic change couldn’t be permanent, surely? Not only had his entire body disappeared but he had been mixed with a nearby sentient object, the panties. He had never heard of such a thing occurring and imagined that he would have to simply wait it out until he turned back. The reason he believed he would turn back was because he wasn’t sure if this was all just some grand illusion or if some trickster Pokémon had done this to him to give him a fright. It wouldn’t be the first time a Pokémon had done such great things to random people for a bunch of giggles. Despite his optimistic thinking, nothing changed.

He watched time tick on and the day slowly begin to slide by. Since he was a pair of panties, now, he lacked the need for food, water, sleep or any kinds of basic necessities that a normal person would have. He didn’t mind this, however, as it made being panties far better, as a result. Time really flew by, when he didn’t concentrate and he hoped this would release him from this state much sooner. The only issue he could see was that he had missed some of his meals and he was sure Flara would investigate. He felt confident that he would be fine, however, since he had locked the door into the room, so it was very unlikely that she would encounter him while in this state.

He hoped that such a thing never occurred, considering the fact that he lacked any ability to speak. If he couldn’t communicate, he may as well be mistaken as panties and tossed in a washing machine, much to his dismay at the idea of such a thing happening. As he was relaxing throughout the day, a few times, he heard a polite knock on the door and Flara calling out to him. She must be worried about him, he thought, which was very sweet of her, but an encounter with her, at that moment, would be the opposite of helpful, he imagined. He, once again, thanked himself for locking the door and as it started to get late in the evening, he was sure everything would be fine. That was until he heard the door get unlocked and felt his thoughts fall apart immediately.

Flara stepped into the room. He didn’t understand how she did it but she did. She had gotten a key and somehow made it into the room, from what he could see she was holding in her hands. He then vaguely remembered that a very long time ago, he had entrusted her with a spare key to this room and had entirely forgotten about it. The reason he forget was because he had done it as a joke and when she was still a cute small Braixen learning how the world worked. He never imagined that she would figure out a way to get into the room, anyways, never mind hang onto the key for all these years. He forgot about that, for the time being, however, since she was there and she was looking towards him. He felt a chill run through his new body as she studied him curiously before glancing around the room.

Flara was wearing a white dress that hugged her body tightly. He could make out her bra faintly and could see her worried expression as she noticed that he wasn’t in the room. In her mind, she calmed herself by believing that he must have gone on a long shopping trip for luxuries, which, believably, was something he did sometimes. Seeing that she had mentally settled that predicament, she turned her attention back to the striped panties on the bed, which is where he could certainly feel her gaze on him. What was she planning to do? Did she know that he stole these panties for her? The reality was that she didn’t. She picked him up gently with two fingers, the pressure of which was evident to him, and studied the panties in detail.

She had no memory of the panties, fortunately. The pair he had taken were brand new and when they went missing, she had not noticed a thing. She hadn’t even worn them once before, so what he stole wasn’t really ‘her’ panties yet. Seeing these panties she didn’t recognize, she, at first, imagined him having a ‘fling’ with some random human woman but then reminded herself that it was a stupid concept. He was a sweet person but he wasn’t good at hiding things and she would have discovered quickly enough if he had been seeing someone. The only possible solution left was that these panties were a gift for her, she thought eagerly. It was a stretch to come to such a conclusion but she was willing to go with it.

Meanwhile, he wasn’t sure why Flara had gone from studying him without a reaction to giving a happy smile and naughty grin. She looked suddenly excited at holding him and glanced around the room once more before slowly closing the door behind her with a soft ‘click’. He wasn’t sure what she was up to as she suddenly dropped him back onto the bed and walked towards the only open window. It wasn’t the kind of window you could climb into, considering the flat wall outside and how high up his room was but she wasn’t taking a chance of any ‘peeping toms’ and closed the window as well as pulled a curtain over it. With that done, it was just her, these panties and both in a dimly lit room, with her outline highlighted by the light slightly behind her.

She stared at the panties with a longing. She had always worried about how he felt about her but all her fears and doubts were gone, for the time being. If he really did buy her a pair of panties, despite having so many, perhaps it was his not so discreet way of revealing his desire for her? The truth was that she didn’t understand how she became the way she was. She had become more human than any other Pokémon she had ever met and she was so far from what a normal Pokémon was that she couldn’t hold herself back any longer. She wanted him as much as he wanted her, even if he was unaware of that fact. Still, seeing these panties was a good sign for her. It reassured her that he both did have feelings for her and that he truly harboured no ill-will to her for being such a poor battler.

With that out of the way, she intended to do what anyone would imagine comes next. Brendan wasn’t sure what Flara was thinking of doing but, when she suddenly started to undress, he fell into complete shock. She was working her white dress off carefully, so as to not damage it and, not long after, she was naked before him, save for her panties and bra. Her bra was a dark purple and her panties were black. She giggled at how flustered she felt to undress in this room and bent forward to work her panties off. He watched as she slid them off her ass and down her legs. As a result, her plump ass cheeks were on full display and when she turned further to his direction, he could clearly make out her already slightly moist labia. Was she excited by what she was doing?

Seeing the writing on the wall, he wanted to shout something when she flung the other panties across the room and against the one wall, watching them flop down onto the floor without any noise, at all. She then reached her hand out for him. Again, he wished he could say anything as she got a good grip on him and brought him closer, getting ready to put him on. He had to watch and feel as he was lowered close to the ground and her pawed feet were slid through each of his two holes. The fact that this was happening was something he wasn’t mentally prepared for but it wouldn’t matter. It was going to happen, now, seemingly without him being able to do anything about it.

After he felt her paws slip through him, he had to feel himself sliding up her legs and towards her ass and sex. Not very long after, he felt part of himself slide over her ass cheeks, his fabric stretching slightly to cup and hold them as regular panties would. The other half of him soon found itself covering her sex but that was only the start of his new experience. Once on, the sex pressed against him and a series of things both occurred and became apparent to him. The first was that since his senses were somehow still intact, he could very clearly smell the musk that she had created. Secondly, he could feel the moist nether lips of Flara pressed against his fabric and, what’s worse, some of her vaginal fluids very faintly were absorbed into his fabric as well, concerning him greatly since he could both taste and feel them within his form. Once he was entirely settled in place, he felt slightly disgusted with how he was partially moist with Flara’s vaginal juices and how naughty it felt to be hugging her ass so tightly.

Once the panties were secure, Flara tested them out through two different methods. The first thing she did was bend over. When she was bending over, Brendan had to hold himself together mentally since it both hurt and felt good being stretched over her two massive ass cheeks, in comparison to his much smaller and entirely fabric-based self. Soon, Flara was entirely bent over and he felt humiliated at he was completely stretched over her ass and holding himself together as best he can. Flara was impressed since the panties weren’t squeezing her ass too tightly, so she imagined that they must be good quality. She straightened herself again, much to Brendan’s relief and then focused on her second test, which was walking around the room in circles for a little while. Both of these tests took place in less than a minute or two but for him, they felt like an eternity.

As she walked around, he could feel her ass cheeks rise and fall with every step, slightly stretching him each time. The result was that he was reminded of what he was with every step she decided to take. After a while, he would get used to it but it wasn’t something he was proud of getting used to, at that moment. Aside from the rise and fall of her ass cheeks, he also became fully aware of how her hips swayed slightly while she was walking, mimicking how it felt to kind of be in a rocking cradle. He didn’t mind the sway of her hips as much, even if it did give him a bit of motion sickness, after a while, which he thought was bizarre since he didn’t have a body, so how was he suffering from motion sickness of all things?! Once she was satisfied with her test, Flara moved back to the bed and picked up her dress. She slowly started to slide it on and as she did, she immediately restricted the view of her poor panties.

All Brendan could see, now, was her paws, legs and everything directly beneath Flara. She had both put on her former owner without realizing it but also trapped him in a semi-dark and warm prison. Once her dress was on, Flara went ahead and picked up the panties she had taken off before and headed out of the room, closing the door with a quiet ‘click’ that Brendan could hear. Before they left he felt her bend over to pick up the panties as he was stretched over her plump ass once again. Once that was done, he had to watch her tall and powerful legs in motion as she casually left the room. He imagined that if he had been moved around this much while still a human, he would have gotten sick by that point but it wasn’t the case while still panties and he was able to endure much better as a result.

Flara couldn’t believe that her Master had gotten her panties as a gift. She was heading towards the kitchen and wondering about nothing other than the panties she was wearing. They were surprisingly comfortable and she knew she was going to wear them often after they were gifted to her but, for the time being, she would only wear them for a little while, wash them and return them to where she found them. The last thing she wanted was for Brendan to know she took them, after all, she didn’t want to spoil the surprise he might have been planning for her. After she left the room, she reached the kitchen soon after and started to make herself some food before she planned to do some work, then wash the panties and, finally, return them to where she found them.

Brendan, naturally, was completely oblivious to what Flara was planning to do and could only see that she was moving around a lot and did his best to identify what room they were, currently, in by what floor they were walking on top of. He wasn’t a good interior designer, so a lot of rooms had different sets of floor designs. The kitchen, for example, had a kind of polished set of floor tiles while his room had carpet and the hallway leading to his room had a wooden floor. He was inconsistent but, at least, he thought, he was consistently inconsistent, if that was even a thing. From the floor tiles, he could tell they were in the kitchen and he had to groan from the way she was swinging her hips to some tune she was humming and occasionally leaning upwards or bending over slightly to reach various utensils and ingredients for whatever she was cooking up for herself. Eventually, he felt her slowing down and it gave him enough time to contemplate the rest of his bizarre situation, by that, he meant his other senses.

Since his sight was restricted to her legs, paws and the floor, it seemed his other senses were getting enhanced as a result. He had heard they proved that in the brains of deaf people but he was surprised to see that it was actually true, considering he hadn’t had his sight restricted that much or for that long. Still, the last thing he wanted was for his other senses to be enhanced in that situation. The first thing he noticed was his hearing. He could very clearly hear Flara’s humming above him as well as the rustle of her clothes and, very faintly, he could even hear her heart beating away gently in the distance. It was bizarre having such good hearing but it was something he was quickly getting used to. The next sense was his sense of smell, which was being overwhelmed rather than being simply expanded by his unique situation. He could clearly smell her musk all over him and even the smell of sweat that was gathering very lightly on her ass from all her movement around the kitchen.

The next sense was his sense of taste and this was one that he truly wished was no longer existent as he could clearly taste the sweat that he had absorbed off of her ass, every single droplet of it. The other thing he could taste was the small amount of vaginal fluids she had allowed to soak into him from her being slightly moist. Despite all of these senses, he was okay, mostly. He could also feel her ass cheeks and sex in detail, of course, since her nether lips were even making a partial outline on his new form. Still, he knew he could, for the most part, put up with this until she took him off. He knew she had to take him off, eventually, and, hopefully, he would turn back while not tucked away in such an awkward position as he figured that if he did turn back, for example, at that very moment, he would be naked and on the floor between her legs. Trying to explain why he was in such an awkward position would be difficult, he imagined. Even if Flara was forgiving, the humiliation of being her worn panties and turning back while between her legs would harm him more than she could ever with her words or bending over.

After she finished preparing whatever dish she decided she was going to have for dinner, she moved back towards the kitchen table. It was at this point that he forgot about something, which was how it would feel like to be sat on by his own Pokémon. Flara moved up to the nearest kitchen chair and plopped herself down while holding a plate of macaroni she prepared for herself. For Flara, everything was as normal as it could be and nothing seemed out of the ordinary as she relaxed and ate her macaroni. Meanwhile, things were very different for her sentient panties. Brendan was alarmed by how it felt to suddenly have to support her entire body weight on top of him. He could feel her ass pressing heavily on part of his body and as she shifted in her seat, occasionally, he felt roughly rubbed into her ass as a result.

Once she started her meal, he was forced to play a long waiting game. For the next 30 minutes of her going through the phone he bought her and taking her time to eat her macaroni, he had to sit in the dark tight embrace of her seat and her ass pressing against him from both sides. The food was clearly warming her up unknowingly because her ass produced slightly more sweat than before and this resulted in Brendan having to absorb it. The result of this was an increased amount of sweat he had to ‘savour’ as well as an increased odour that filled his entire sense of smell, making him wish he was anywhere but beneath Flara. Thankfully, he didn’t need to deal with gas. For some reason, he had never heard of Flara ‘releasing’ gas in any situation and he wasn’t sure if she was doing it in private or if it was simply something biological.

Since Flara wasn’t a normal Pokémon, he couldn’t predict if her body worked like a normal Braixen’s would or if she was, in fact, more like a human and would, eventually, pass gas right on top of her poor former trainer. Fortunately for Brendan, the meal came to an end and she got up without ever releasing any kind of foul odour, so he assumed his assumption about her not being able to release gas was on the mark, thanking his luck in that case. Once the dinner was complete, he had to listen to her humming again as she casually washed the dishes and as she hummed, decided to swing her hips slightly to some tune that he didn’t recognize. The hip swinging caused him some minor level of distress as he watched his world from below swing from side to side and felt the warmth it generated around her lower region. Once she was satisfied with her short dance and hum, she left the kitchen and he was left wondering what she could possibly have in mind next. Since it was late in the evening, he figured she might watch a movie before going to bed but he was wrong about that.

Unbeknownst to Brendan, Flara had spent most of her day cleaning up around the house. She had kept trying to check up in on him and when he didn’t answer, she got anxious something was wrong. Her anxiety left her worrying that he would be in a poor mood and if he was in a poor mood, she figured that the only way to cheer him up was by making sure the house was practically glowing when he, eventually, decided to come back out into the rest of the house. He didn’t realize that it was the reason for why she was actually too tired to stay up much longer or why the floors were nearly reflecting a view of himself to him from what he could see in whatever rooms were still filled with light and moderately reflective flooring. Flara headed straight to bed, eager to get a good night’s rest and to continue her duties the next day as well as hide away the panties she took back in the room she took them from.

The reason why she didn’t return them that night wasn’t due to her exhaustion but because she knew that Brendan wouldn’t be back until the next day or sometime later. She knew from past experience if he didn’t come back home by the time the sun was setting, than he wouldn’t be coming back. It was almost common practice for him to pop into any nearby inn or hotel for a night’s rest if he went too far out for a shopping trip, even if he could still probably make it back home in time for dinner. His reasoning was that he had a lot of money and he wished to, at some point, sample a lot of the hotels and other such facilities while he had the chance to, considering such an act a luxury and savouring his time at such places as best he could.

Soon enough the both of them had reached Flara’s bedroom. Her bedroom was much larger than what you would expect for a normal person. He had to admit that he had a bad habit of spoiling her but he didn’t see it as a fundamentally bad thing to do. In this case, her bedroom was larger than the kitchen, had a massive bed with see-through fabric hanging along its sides and the entirety of her room was full of both the colour blue as well as luxuries such as some of the finest blankets you could ever imagine owning. It was one of these blankets that Flara ended up picking up after walking into her bedroom. She lay down on her bed and gracefully covered herself with the blanket, allowing herself to drift off to sleep with a smile on her face over finding what she was certain was a gift from Brendan. Her sleep was easy since the expensive blanket felt as if she was being covered by a large soft and gentle cloud.

When Flara fell asleep, Brendan felt like he could finally get his bearings back. He didn’t expect for things to take such a wild turn from him just experimenting with a few magic herbs and flowers. The last thing he was expecting, of all things, was for it to turn him into panties! As Flara slept, she didn’t move too much, so he was able to stay relatively still and he, eventually, got used to both the warmth that she gave off as well as the feeling of being stretched so thinly over her ass. He came to the reasonable conclusion that the magic flowers didn’t necessarily turn him into panties. What he believed to have happened was that the flower somehow broke down his very being into some sort of energy and that energy sought the nearest object to absorb him into.

Why did it absorb him into panties, though? He realized it might have been the fact that he was focusing on them and it then made him into panties as a result. After about an hour of contemplation, he came to the conclusion that the reason why he ended up the way he did was because the flower destroyed his body and converted his soul/consciousness into a type of energy. The energy, from there, then needed to construct a new body. Since he was focusing on the panties, it must have taken that as instruction on what to do and the energy, therefore, took apart the panties and reconstructed it into his new body? He knew everything he was proposing had no proof but he needed some sort of theory to feel like he had some kind of control over the situation. Flara shifted in her sleep and went from sleeping on her side to sleeping on her back. The result, for him, was that she was, now, pressing him into her bed and he had more of her weight over more of his body. If he was a human, he was sure he would feel like he was getting smothered, by that point.

Settling into this new and overwhelming position, he focused back in on the task at hand, which was figuring out how he was going to turn back. He had assumed he would turn back if he just waited it out but if his theory was correct, didn’t it mean his new form was permanent? No, he was sure that if the flower could turn him into panties, there must be some way to turn him back into being a human. He was confident of this, especially, because his consciousness and senses were still all intact. He wasn’t sure how he was meant to turn back but he was sure he’d think of something by morning and going from there, he would figure out a way to either communicate with Flara or start fixing himself. His optimism was high enough to allow for the delusion that he had any control or sway over his current situation.

When morning came, Flara got up with a yawn and stretch, bouncing on the bed slightly as she looked around, eager to do whatever tasks she had planned for the day. The bouncing felt as if she was slamming her giant ass against him, thought Brendan before he watched her climb out of bed and start moving towards her bathroom. He wasn’t sure what to expect as she reached her bathroom sink and started going through a basic hygiene routine of brushing her teeth and going through what she would be using to clean her face after her shower. The shower was something that Brendan only realized was going to be happening by the time it was actually happening. He watched as Flara approached the shower and wondered what that meant for him. She casually pulled off her dress and let it drop into a laundry basket she had propped up against the one bathroom wall. He could see that the laundry basket was nearly full and he worried about him being dropped into it next, which, unfortunately for him, appeared to be what was about to happen.

Flara was moving around the bathroom in nothing but her underwear but she knew she needed to have a shower before she could really start off her day, so she started to strip immediately. She pulled off her bra, allowing her firm youthful round breasts some fresh air before dropping said bra straight into her laundry basket. Once she was done with that, she reached down and hooked a finger on either side of Brendan before allowing him to slide down her legs as well. He had a mix of emotions. He liked that he was being taken off, since it would make it less awkward for whenever he changed back but he disliked the fact that he wasn’t as warm anymore and that he was about to be dropped amongst tons of dirty laundry. His desires and dislikes were none of the unaware Flara’s concern, however, as she idly dropped the panties into the laundry basket.

Brendan felt himself flutter down and land on the pile of dirty laundry in a light fashion but he immediately disliked his new position. The laundry gave off a high concentration of sweat from several different outfits and clothes piled one after the other on top of each other. The sweat-filled scent all around Brendan was a hundred times worse than whatever he smelled while being wrapped around Flara’s plump ass. The only good thing about his position, arguably, was his view of the shower itself. The top of the basket was left open and since he was on top of the pile of stinky laundry, he was given a decently open view of the bathroom, including the tall naked Flara and the shower she was stepping into. He felt embarrassed but he couldn’t stop staring at both her and the shower, knowing he was going to watch her clean herself the whole way through.

One of the things he had realized since turning into panties was that he had no way to ‘close’ his eyes. His eyes were always open and since he didn’t get tired of using them, he could always process what was going on around him. Since he was going to see Flara shower regardless of what he wanted, he felt slightly less ashamed by what was about to happen. The first thing that happened was that Flara turned on a switch positioned on the wall. The switch was part of a whole ‘eco-friendly’ thing that Brendan had heard about it. After flipping the switch, you’d wait a while and then have hot water to shower with, rather than having your shower provide hot water around the clock. It meant that their geyser, the thing that provided them with hot water, would use up less electricity and so forth. What this meant in this situation was that after Flara flipped the switch, she waited naked in the shower, looking over her body first before she’d try to use the warm water.

Admittedly, taking a shower was something that a fire-type like Flara would normally never do since water typically harms them when used in something like a jet of water from a shower head but Flara was an exception. She didn’t get hurt by water but instead embraced it. Even if she had no issue with water and water-type attacks didn’t hurt her like they did other fire-type Pokémon, she still loved boiling hot water more than regular or cool water. As such, she never swam in public but enjoyed her shower each morning. As she was waiting for the geyser to do its thing, Brendan watched as she shifted around in the shower, subtly shaking and shifting her large giant breasts, rubbing her thighs together and showcasing her ass directly to him. By the time she was done, he was completely hypnotized with her sexy figure. He wanted more and he was going to get it, he realized, when she finally turned on the water for the shower.

He watched as the spray of water came down on top of her. The water that came out was already very hot and he could see steam filling up the shower quickly. Brendan realized with utter horror that the steam would soon rise up and block his view of her showering. After that, all he’d have is a view of her blurry shape to stare at and that was far from the same. For the time being, he tried to enjoy what he could see while he could still see it. He watched her hands rub soap over and onto her breasts, her fingers sinking into the soft texture and squishiness of her breasts. He could see water flowing between her large breasts and sliding over her bare tummy, down towards her sex, where drops of water would drop off of her sex and down to the steamy shower floor.

If he was still a human, he’d be drooling, he knew. At one point, Flara turned around and had to pick up a bar of soap she had dropped. She preferred to squat to pick up soap in a situation like this but she was still partially tired from the day before and decided, instead, to simply bend over and pick up the bar of soap. She did this smoothly and without much problem but it was completely different for her secret observer. Brendan watched as Flara bent over and displayed her large ass to him. What made it even better was that she nearly slipped and to keep her balance, her ass shifted backwards along with most of her body and he got to see her two giant ass cheeks briefly pressed against the cool glass of the shower. Flara let out a cute ‘eep’ as she didn’t like the cool glass feeling and swiftly straightened herself after retrieving the soap. As his view of the shower became more obscure, Brendan was given one last thing to see before his view of her showering was completely blocked off. The last thing he was able to see was her gripping her own breasts, studying them and playfully letting them go to see them bounce slightly in response. He got to see the light bounce and loved that he was able to before the steam blocked off the rest of his view for good.

It didn’t seem to matter if the steam did block off his view, however, since a few minutes later and the top of the laundry basket, which had been hanging far above it, came tumbling down, covering the top of the laundry basket and blocking his view of almost everything in the bathroom. He would have groaned if he was able to as he was left with nothing to do but accept the darkness all around him as well as endure the smell that starting to compress on itself and make the space within the laundry basket far more unbearable than when it was open. Brendan felt like his time in the laundry basket was some kind of mental torture as, sure enough, once he heard the shower turn off, he only felt Flara engage with him in some way a full three hours after the shower came to an end. He knew that it could only mean that she got changed and went to do some other stuff before coming back to retrieve him and the rest of her laundry.

He truly did feel like nothing more than another piece of fabric that she owned as she carried the basket somewhere without opening it up. He could hear her humming her playful tune once again before she put the basket down and was kind enough to remove the top of the basket and expose him, once again, both to a generous amount of light as well as something that didn’t smell like two week worn socks being rubbed on his nose constantly, which was good quality fresh air. Being able to stand the scent of all that was around him once again, he focused back on what exactly Flara was doing. He didn’t like being transported in a laundry basket but what pressed him even more was where she was going to take a laundry basket and what he knew was coming for a worn piece of laundry like him. His fears were justified as she had plopped the basket down in front of a washing machine.

He immediately prayed that he would be somehow spared this event, even if it meant that he turned back right there and then in front of her. He felt two of her large fingers pluck him up and he hoped she would see something in his new form to let her know it was him. She didn’t, of course, and only sniffed him with a smile and playful look of disgust. She must have been surprised as well by how stinky he smelled but they both knew it was because he had been mixed with the rest of the laundry and not just from being worn once by her. She didn’t see anything in him, much to his despair, before she flicked him into the washing machine. He felt himself within the belly of the strange machine, never having seen the interior of one up close. It was cold and everything around him was a set of strangely shaped metal patterns. He tried not to think about it too much as something far worse than being in such a cold and lifeless place was about to occur.

Flara had picked up the basket of clothes and immediately dumped all of the clothes into the washing machine with him. The poor former trainer found himself buried in a pile of his Pokémon’s dirty laundry. Everything from panties, bras, shirts, dress and much more all smothered him and made it so that the smell was greater and also made him wish for the empty cool darkness that was there before. He soon heard the slam of the washing machine door closing and he knew that if watching Flara shower was heaven, this was hell. From then onwards, the washing machine experience became a hazy and, ironically, messy experience for Brendan. He could recall only a few things that happened once it was over and he despised all of them.

While the washing machine was going, he had to feel as soapy water was sprayed onto him and over the clothes, being forced to taste it as it soaked into his new form. After that, he had to feel wet and packed together clothes slapping against him repeatedly as his world never stopped spinning. By the time he was retrieved with the rest of the laundry and dropped into a plastic basket of sorts, he was thanking Flara mentally for her mercy from such a terrible place. His thanks ended up being cut short as he watched her shift him towards a dryer next that they owned and it immediately horrified him that his spinning nightmare was not yet over. He tried begging Flara not to do it but begging is hard when you don’t have a mouth or any limbs to move around. All he could do was watch as she started to pick up the wet laundry and feed it into the second ‘torture’ machine she had waiting for him. The last thing he saw before she closed the dryer and walked away was a hot towering Flara in a black dress before she turned and strolled off, her hips moving from side to side lightly with each step away.

Once the spinning started, the world outside the dryer became a hazy blur of motion, making seeing anything outside of his prison an impossibility. He tried to lose track of time to make things go faster but he couldn’t distract himself when in such a situation and every second started to feel like an hour for him. The only positive thing about being in a dryer was that he was being filled with a lot of warmth and thanks to whatever sweet smelling liquid she added to the washing machine, both he and the rest of the clothes smelled amazing, now. The warmth and new pleasant scent were the only thing about this experience he could accept. Eventually, the spinning came to a stop and he was more than grateful to Flara for fishing him and the rest of the clothes out of the dryer. It was at this exact moment that he swore he’d never be panties ever again, if he could help it.

After Flara gathered him up with the rest of the clothes, he was carried away to the living room and placed next to an ironing board. Thankfully, he wouldn’t have to go through that, since she simply folded him neatly and put him down on the couch behind her. It seemed she intended to return him to the peaceful bedroom he was snatched from after she was finished with the rest of the laundry. He didn’t mind waiting as he was able to watch her ass from the couch’s point of view. She swayed it around unintentionally while working and it was hard for him to take his eyes off of her. Her ass was simply so well-shaped that it was more than simply alluring to him, it was completely mesmerizing. Before he knew it, an hour had passed by and she was finished, turning around to pick him up idly before walking off towards his bedroom. The morning was nearly over and as he dangled from her grip, her letting him come undone so he seemed as if he was never taken, he figured she was in a rush since she wasn’t sure when he would ‘come home’ as she believed he was away somewhere.

He wasn’t the kind of person to come back in the morning, he knew, so what she was doing made sense. He watched and felt as she dropped him gently on the bed in roughly the same place she had picked him up from. She giggled and studied the panties with some mild embarrassment before departing. He heard her lock the door behind her and it was fortunate timing because he felt something stirring within him. He felt his body heating up as if he had absorbed the heat from a furnace into his soul. Like before he transformed, he blacked out once again. When Brendan woke up, he was alarmed to see that he was…human again?! He was kind of right?! It seemed his bizarre transformation was only temporary. “That was close” *he muttered to himself as he put on some normal clothes again and studied the panties on his bed. He knew all that happened wasn’t in his head and looking at the magic herbs and flowers, he wondered what else he could do with these despite the risk.

He would admit that there were aspects of his pantie transformation that he disliked but there were parts that he did like and he was surprised by this since the more he thought about being worn by Flara’s hot body and seeing her in the shower, the less opposed he was to turning into panties again, even if it meant having to wait a full day to turn back. Still, last time, he had eaten a flower and turned into panties that he grabbed, he wondered if herbs had the same effect. Before he did anything, however, he had a lot of ‘pent-up’ excitement and needed an outlet. He booted up his desktop and got to work. After about an hour, he felt a lot better, having explored a lot of sites and such that, thankfully, reflected the exact kind of stuff he went through with Flara. Well, not exactly but it was close enough to satisfy the desire he had built up. With that out of the way, he focused on the magic herbs once again.

He figured he should spend the day normally before trying something with the magic herbs and flowers in the afternoon. Hence, from that moment onwards, he spent the day as normally as he could. Flara was overjoyed to see him again but he didn’t gift her the panties as she was expecting, still, she never showed disappointment as they had lunch together and everything went about as it usually did. Of course, throughout the day, he couldn’t take his eyes off of her figure. After seeing her in the shower, feeling himself wrapped around her ass and watching her ass move around, he was finding it hard not to be attracted to her, to the point where he couldn’t take his eyes off of her, even for a moment. Over time, he did manage to sneak away back to his bedroom and he locked it once again before approaching his magic herbs and flowers. From what he saw the first time, the magic flower turned him into panties by transferring his very being directly into the panties itself and effectively granting them sentience in the process.

What he proved through his brash experiment is that despite how radical the transformation was, it could be reversed. Since that was the case, he was already gathering up the cover for a second experiment, this time, with the magic herbs. If the flower turned him into something, what would the magic herbs do? He was growing more curious on this before he felt a sudden urge to go to the bathroom. Rushing off, he’d take care of that first before he came back and proceeded with his research. Several minutes later and he came back from washing his hands. While in the bathroom, he had to get a new toilet paper roll and doing so meant that he had to get it off of a very tall shelf within the bathroom itself. What he wasn’t expecting was for himself to almost lose balance and hurt himself, meaning he had to grip the shelf and accidentally knock the toilet rolls, piled on the shelf, down all over him. He was unharmed and the mess was cleaned up promptly but he made one small mistake without realizing it.

One of the toilet rolls had come loose and despite being placed back on the shelf, one piece of toilet paper had been dislodged from the rest while Brendan was flailing in a minor panic. Long story short, there was a single piece of toilet paper stuck to the back of Brendan’s shirt and he wasn’t aware of it, at all. Normally, this would be fine but he didn’t realize just yet what kind of tremendous effect this would have on the experiment. Once back in his room, he relaxed and picked up the magic herb. Whereas the flowers were small and purple, the herb was a peculiarly bright orange. Without any further hesitation, he put it into his mouth, chewed it up and swallowed. He was immediately shocked by a feeling of hot energy pulsing through his spine, skeleton and various muscles all throughout his system. Before he knew it, he had collapsed to the floor and was gasping like a fish out of water. He couldn’t believe this was happening but more so that he wasn’t blacking out. In fact, it felt as if he was unable to black out?

He was confused but despite how his body was going numb and felt boiling hot, his mind was perfectly clear and he felt very little pain. He was confused on what was causing all of this but he tried to relax and figure it out. Slowly, the pain went away completely and his body was rapidly cooling. Since he didn’t feel like he had been absorbed into panties or another small object again, it was already appearing to be a greater success than his first experiment. What stood out to him, however, was how his body itself felt different. He could immediately tell that he still had four limbs and that his senses were working normally but there were two key differences from before. The first was that he felt lighter than he had ever felt before in his life and the second key difference was how strangely fragile he felt.

Brendan got off from the ground and he tried to say something but found that his mouth didn’t emit any sounds. It seemed like just another side effect to the magic herb’s powers. He then looked down and noticed something odd. His clothes were gone, what’s more was that his skin was a very strangely bright white colour. The longer her looked and moved his body, the more he realized that he did change into something and it was just as far from being human as being panties were. For some odd reason, he discovered that his body was made from a paper-like substance. His clothes had disappeared shortly after the transformation had completed, similar to what had happened when he consumed the flower. He couldn’t speak and, although he could roughly move like normal, it felt slightly slower than what he was used to and his body was incredibly light. After moving around on his paper-like legs, he realized that he also appeared to be hollow, which would explain the strange coolness throughout his body. What he would uncover through more research at a much later date was that he was made from toilet paper. The reason for this was because of the toilet paper that was attached to his back, at the time.

As he was getting used to this new form, he heard a sound and loud knock on the door. He flinched and moved away from the noise in fear before calming himself and telling himself that he couldn’t allow everything to terrify him so easily. It wasn’t like anyone was out to get him, after all. The knock came from Flara, naturally, and he could hear her voice from behind the door asking if he was alright. She had heard him falling to the floor, apparently, and was checking to see if he had collapsed or not. He couldn’t answer her, of course, and got nervous as he heard her run away from the door. Her running away from the door could only mean she was hurrying to fetch the room key and if she burst in again, he was sure she’d discover him in this strange new condition. How would he explain himself? Being panties was bad enough but turning himself into some strange kind of paper man? His embarrassment recently just wasn’t coming to an end.

After taking a series of long breaths, he calmed down and rushed to come up with a plan. He did so by seating himself on his bed and then just simply laying down on his back. He was pretending to be an inanimate being to, hopefully, not draw her attention. As he heard her return and start unlocking the door, he felt nervous. He didn’t have any kind of swallow ability, so all he could do was lay still and hide all his bottled up fears and general anxiety. When Flara did walk in, she looked around before slowly glancing over to him on the bed. He didn’t move and her eyes quickly went back to searching the room. “Brendan?” she called quietly, confused as to why he wasn’t there. She noticed that one of the large books he worked with in his research was on the ground. She blinked and slowly placed it back on his desk, coming to the conclusion that she must have misheard and what she really heard was the book falling onto the floor, not a body of any sorts.

Seeing an empty bedroom only meant that he was obviously not there, however, and she had no choice but to accept that as is but it didn’t mean she would remain oblivious to whatever it was she discovered laying on his bed. He heard her walking to the side of his bed before she was looming partially over him, studying him. He could see her expression clearly, so he knew that she didn’t think it was him, particularly, because her expression lacked any sign of recognition. He felt relieved but since she wasn’t leaving, he could only hope that she didn’t choose to engage with his new body. He didn’t understand what would happen if somebody used his body in the wrong way or how fragile he was. He hoped that she would see him as nothing more than a very weird art project of some kind and leave him be.

Flara wasn’t sure what she was looking at nor why. She had innocently assumed that Brendan had gone out again without telling her but she didn’t know what to make of the strange ‘thing’ he had left behind on his bed. From what she could see, it vaguely resembled Brendan himself. It was about the same size and shape but it lacked any sort of facial features. There were also no ears, genitals or hair of any sort. It was just like a rough clay-type version of Brendan but it didn’t look like clay. Wanting to check, Flara leaned down further and pressed her finger into his stomach, letting it sink in partially as she could feel and see that he was, in fact, made out of a very soft paper. Her poke did cause a reaction, however, as he accidentally moved his leg slightly in response. When Flara acknowledged the movement, chaos ensued.

Flara let out a short scream as she realized what she was poking was alive and it was only after a few minutes that they both calmed down. Brendan continued to act ‘inhuman’ by moving around like some kind of stiff and programmed being while not responding directly to anything she said or did. Although Flara was alarmed at discovering that the ‘thing’ was in fact capable of moving around, she managed to calm herself down and studied it further, curious to see just exactly allowed it to move and if there was anything she couldn’t do to it. As a result, for the next few minutes, Brendan had to endure feeling Flara poking his body from various angles. Her finger, each time, would sink into whatever part of his body she touched and it felt to him as if someone was trying to mold him, which wasn’t such a bad experience considering he liked the warmth of her fingers and being ‘reshaped’ wasn’t a bad feeling but one his body appeared to secretly crave. Unfortunately for him, things were about to rapidly escalate from there.

Flara could see that the ‘thing’ was clearly some sort of animate paper man of sorts. She knew that Brendan was working with magic herbs and flowers, so perhaps this was one of the things he created using them? Thankfully for Brendan, Flara assumed that the paper man was his creation and not him himself. Unfortunately for him was that this meant that she wasn’t opposed to doing whatever she wanted to him either. Flara decided to have some fun with the paper man as she was sure that Brendan wouldn’t care if she did anything to his precious new toy. Even if she did break it, she’d just use some of the favour she’s curried up to get away with destroying whatever this cute paper man was. Besides, she could use it to help sate a growing issue she had, which was that she was kind of ‘excited’ and had no way to funnel that excitement, at that moment.

She climbed onto the bed until she was practically looming over most of his body, her eyes staring sharply into his being as she gave him a playful little smirk. She was going to enjoy this, she knew, and he knew he was about to go through a very unique experience. Flara was wearing a black dress, again, at that moment, and it was hugging her figure tightly. He could see her breasts outlined neatly and the perfect curve of her ass even from his position below her, since he could see partially to her side. As he was wondering what she’d do first, she leaned down and licked him. It was one of the strangest sensations he had ever experienced before. Her tongue was thick and heavy, it moved over his cheek and face, coating it in saliva. What was strange was that he could feel himself absorb the saliva into his ‘skin’ but his skin didn’t lose its texture immediately, instead, just barely holding its shape and becoming wet like a thin white clay instead. Flara pulled back slightly as she wasn’t surprised to find out he tasted like paper.

She looked over his face over to see what effect her lick had on him. His face was okay but had a wet patch, now, over the area she licked. Suddenly, both of them noticed as his entire body shrunk. The shrinking wasn’t great as he didn’t turn into a tiny version of himself but he noticeably shrunk about one inch in height. Flara was surprised and so was he. After the shrinking was complete, his wet patch was gone as well. She giggled as she realized what this meant. If the paper man got wet, his body appeared to shrink in response, something she wasn’t opposed to doing to him much more than what she had already done. Casually, she gripped either side of his head and brought it closer to her face. He was worried this was going too far as he wasn’t sure what affect the shrinking would have on his transformation back and grew nervous as her fingers gripped his soft head and brought him closer to her face.

Flara looked into where his eyes would have been before she opened her mouth wide in front of him. He could feel her hot steamy breath blowing in his face as well as her fingers sinking slightly into his head’s side as she let her hot and long tongue slide out of her mouth while she kept it open. Suddenly, she brought his head forward and it was engulfed. Flara murred that he was tasteless but it was kind of fun for her to see the paper body moving about in a panic as his entire head was crumbled up and inside of her mouth. She slid her tongue over the soaked paper head and held him there as she watched him shrinking. Eventually, she opened her mouth and let the much smaller paper man bring his head out of her mouth. She giggled as it looked confused? How cute for something that clearly wasn’t a real living thing, she thought.

Brendan was surprised by the feeling he just had of being inside of Flara’s mouth. It was dark, hot and wet and he absorbed a lot of her saliva in the process. Looking back on it, he didn’t know what to say about what just happened while he relaxed and tried to get his bearings. He had shrunk to at least half his size, making Flara much larger than him, now. She wasn’t finished with him, however, she reached down and gripped his sides as she lifted him off the bed with ease and she carried him with her into the bathroom. He didn’t like where this was going and he tried to ask her to stop or to release him but he couldn’t speak and she only found all his moving around to be cute. Once they were in the bathroom together, she casually dropped him onto the floor and turned to lock the bathroom door behind them. She then started to strip. He didn’t like this, at all, he thought, as he had no idea what she was going to do and in his weakened state, it was alarming to not know what kind of lewd fate awaited him.

He would have blushed if he could as he watched her strip down to her panties and bra. He could see her sexy figure in all of its glory as she started to undo her bra and panties as well. Soon, he was standing before a much taller and larger Flara, who was both licking her lips and looking at him as if he was a toy given to her from the heavens themselves. Without any hesitation, she turned around and sat on top of him. The result was that his body immediately caved into her large ass. Most of his body was flattened on the ground and curved to her ass. He could feel her ass’s weight pressing down on him as he had to remain flattened beneath the warm bulk of it. His head and one arm had been spared but the rest of his body was flattened in some way. She sat there for about a minute, letting him enjoy the weight of the object flattening him before she stood up again. She giggled as she watched him slowly inflating himself back up again, although they both weren’t sure how he did that without any kind of hole in his body.

Once he was back into a roughly humanoid shape, she gripped his head and brought it closer to her sex. He wasn’t sure what she was doing until she roughly pressed his face into her sex. It was moist and he was made to absorb this moist directly into his head as she used his head to wipe it clean. He couldn’t fight back and felt himself used as a cloth to absorb all of the moisture she had accumulated, despite how he shrunk slightly in response to this treatment, he still felt relatively fine, much to his own personal relief. After she wiped her sex clean, she decided to use him like you would regular toilet paper, since he seemed to resemble that the most. She turned around and pushed his small face and head between her large round ass cheeks. He felt her fingers forcing him forward as he was rubbed against her pucker and along the large ass cheeks. Thankfully, Flara was actually a very clean and hygienic person, so there was no excrement or anything nasty for him to wipe up but it seemed it was something she was doing anyways to tease him.

Aside from her pucker, he noticed that there was, in fact, a thin layer of sweat over her ass, which he was forced to take in as he was rubbed over her ass. The result was that he got even smaller and she liked this as she found that if she wedged him between her ass cheeks and placed her hands on both of her ass cheeks as well, she could push them together, effectively rubbing him between her ass cheeks to further her amusement. He loved the feeling of her ass cheeks rubbing against his smaller body before she pulled him away. From there, he became a minor tool of cleaning that she used over her entire body. He was slid over her thighs to pick up sweat, stroked along her big round breasts and even gently rubbed over her sides and tummy. When she was finished, he was the size of one of her fingers and she would have probably have kept going if it wasn’t for the fact that she didn’t want to completely ‘break’ one of Brendan’s experiments. She placed him between her large breasts and walked naked back into the room they had been occupying before. She then took him out of her cleavage and idly flicked him back onto the bed.

She was just going to leave the shrunken man as is on the bed and go put her clothes back on when she noticed something. Brendan was still recovering from his ‘wild’ experience, when he noticed the giant Flara turning her gaze and attention towards his computer. He then realized with dread that he never closed it and what was being displayed was one of the images from the very same sight he liked to go to for all his macrophilia and vore content. He felt embarrassed as Flara walked over to the computer and started going through both his search history and everything else he had been browsing, in general. She giggled as it was clear to them both that she had just learned about some of his fetishes but, much to his surprise, she didn’t look disgusted. Instead, she looked somewhat playful, as if she was getting ready to use this against him when she had the chance to. That brought him some level of hope but it didn’t change the fact that she, now, knew about his fetishes and it would be difficult to explain to her what was going on if he suddenly turned back. He was worried she’d brand him a pervert if she discovered the changes he went through recently.

Unfortunately for Brendan, his luck had apparently run short. As he was thinking about what she’d do if she found out about him changing into her panties and into the paper man she just wiped herself down with, he did turn back and, this time, it was a transformation that Flara was a witness to as well. The reason why Flara watched the transformation occur was because it started off with him giving off a bright light. He was confused himself as, last time, it took a full day for him to turn back into being a human and yet, now, when he was a paper man, he was turning back much earlier than before. Sure enough, he had been reverted into a human again, by the time that the light had faded once again. There was only one problem with his transformation. Although he had been reverted back into being a human, he wasn’t a normal sized human any longer. For some reason, because he must have shrunk while a paper man, when he turned back, he was still the size of a very small doll and this was something that left a shocked expression both on his and Flara’s expression. Slowly, Brendan looked up at Flara, who was blushing deeply and they both stared at the other in embarrassment.

There was a long pause of silence as Flara was soaking in this revelation. She wasn’t a dumb person, even if she could be foolishly optimistic and she was entirely aware that if the tiny person below her was Brendan than that meant she had been toying with Brendan the entire time and not just some random experiment. She felt humiliated and neither of them knew what to say. After that, a lot of explaining had to be done. Since Brendan had already seen her completely nude, she didn’t bother to cover herself up and sat down on the bed, looking down at his tiny form while speaking with a tone that was layered with her cute embarrassment mixed in. He explained to her about everything. He told her about being turned into panties and about turning into his peculiar paper form. At first, she sounded alarmed at this revelation but she grew calmer the longer they talked. According to her, she didn’t blame him for the things that happened, since they were largely out of his control.  

“The things you saw…the stuff we did. I’m sorry, Brendan. It’s not as if you could have…I was stupid” she groaned while placing her hand against her face. “No, no, it’s…okay. Like, really, it’s alright” he replied quietly. “Really?” she asked. It was an awkward and slow talk for them but he brought up the courage to tell her that he had developed feelings for her and she agreed she had blossomed something similarly for him. The two ended up laughing over the absurdity of the situation but then they came back to the main issue at hand, once again. “So…why are you still small?” she asked, wondering if this was something he predicted may happen. He shook his head. “My theory is that the flower allows someone to be absorbed into an object as a replacement for the body they lose. They lose their body because the flower turns the body into energy for the transformation, including the clothes they were wearing. As for the herb…I think I may have had a piece of toilet paper on me and instead of putting me into a new body, it…adapted my current one with a random nearby material? I think I turned into some kind of blend of person and toilet paper until the effects wore off” he explained.

Despite how Flara could be dim sometimes, she was successfully following along to what he was saying. “So…since you were mixed with the toilet paper, instead of allowing your body to break down from exposure to water or liquids, it instead allowed you to shrink to keep you in one piece” she concluded. “I would say that’s about right but…the issue is that I’m small, now” he explained. After further discussion, they came to the conclusion that it could be fixed. All he had to do to turn back was take some of the magic herbs again, mix himself with something like a balloon or a plant, grow, and then wait until her reverts back? He assumed that was the best course of action, since he still wasn’t entirely sure how these magic herbs and flowers even work yet. As he was thinking about what they should do next, Flara reached down and gently picked him up with two of her fingers, hovering him in front of her face. “You know…you’re kind of cute at this size” she said, flashing him a hungry smile.

It wasn’t your typical hungry gaze you would give to a piece of meat you were about to eat or a bag of chips, no, she was hungry for something else. “F-flara” he tried to say but was silenced. She explained that she had found everything he had hidden away on his computer and, now, she’d be doing whatever she wanted with him, since she knew how much he enjoyed all of it. She knew that part of his fetishes involved not having any control. Being stuck in his transformations must have been nice for him, she concluded, so she’d not give him any control either. She was sure that he’d be grateful if she did as she pleased with him in this state. Before Brendan could get a word out, she moved to do the first thing on her mind with him, which was bringing him towards her mouth. The reality, however, was that Brendan was tired. He didn’t want to be transformed any longer and he didn’t want to experience anything else but since Flara was starting to go on a roll, he’d never have the chance to say anything about it.

The first thing that Flara did was open her mouth wide in front of him. He was hit with a hot wave from her breath pouring out of her mouth and colliding with him. It was sweet, in scent, so he didn’t mind the breath that was flowing over him. Still, the breath alone was like a powerful wind, blowing back his hair and making him feel completely within her embrace before she had even really touched him in any way, aside from her grip. Aside from her powerful breath, he was greeted with an incredible view into her wet and hot maw. Strands of saliva hung all over the interior of her mouth and he could see her tongue rising and falling slightly, eager to taste and savour the new little ‘treat’ she was about to slide in. He swallowed his anxiety as he was too distracted to outright complain to her, for the time being. She then slowly started to bring him closer to her mouth. He soon found himself dropped into her waiting mouth and right as he landed on her squishy and wet tongue, she shut her mouth closed behind him.

He yelled out her name but he was sure she couldn’t hear him. She hummed at his distinct flavour, something she found herself enjoying before she started to roll him around in her mouth. It was a messy, dark and wet place for him as he found it difficult to get his bearings. Before he could get his balance back, he’d be flung to another part of her tongue, curled up in her tongue, sucked on and rubbed into the powerful and pink muscle that was her tongue. This happened several times and he was exhausted by the time she decided to push him onto her teeth. He gasped as her teeth came down but stopped short of him. After that frightening moment, he felt her lightly chewing on him. It seemed and should have been obvious that she would bare no ill will towards him as soon after ‘chewing him up’, he found himself pushed into her right cheek.

While in her right cheek, she gently and carefully sucked on him. She took her time to enjoy him before she opened her mouth and tilted her head forward. He wasn’t sure what she had planned next but her mouth had sapped so much energy from him that he was in no condition to complain about whatever it was that she was scheming next. He felt and watched as his saliva-coated and small naked body slid down her tongue, off the tip and landed right between her breasts. He was surprised to find that while he was being savoured inside of her mouth, Flara had gotten up and retrieved her bra and panties. She was wearing them when he came out of her mouth and it was thanks to her bra that he had a space to land within when he came out of her mouth. He still felt sticky from the thick and gooey saliva that was sticking to his body but the warmth and softness of her breasts was something that quickly took his attention away from such problems.

For someone of his size, the breasts he was wedged between were enormous. He pat them gently and felt his hands sink into them slightly. Flara giggled above as she watched him settling into her cleavage. She didn’t say anything and simply let him adjust to where she had dumped him. At first, he didn’t do too much as he was still allowing himself time to adapt and accept the circumstances he was in. After that, he slowly tried to climb out of her cleavage, much to Flara’s amusement. She watched him press, wiggle and squirm to get out of her cleavage but he was making little to no progress at all. He struggled for several more minutes before she gently plucked him up from her cleavage and placed him on top of her right boob before allowing him to do as he wished once again. For him, it was both a dream and a nightmare to be in a situation like this. The dream was that he was on Flara’s sexy body and being allowed to explore it as he wished.

The nightmare was that he couldn’t get away from this situation and he had no idea what Flara had in store for someone as tiny as him. He tried telling her that he didn’t want to play anymore and would like her help to return him to his normal size but she didn’t appear to be listening to what he was saying. She appeared to believe that he was only acting and that he did want this, since she was using the computer and the things he was looking at as a reference. He was dismayed as the things he was ‘observing’ on his desktop had a lot of unwilling scenarios. It meant that she was going to do as she liked and if he complained or begged her to stop, she’d take it as him asking for more instead. He, eventually, came to the conclusion that he’d just be better off with his mouth shut for the time being. While still on her breast, he wondered what his next course of action should be anyways.

He looked towards the front of her breasts, cupped and hugged comfortably by her bra. He was blushing from being on her bra alone but he wondered what it would be like in her bra? The saliva and the cool air around him was starting to make him feel chilly. What Brendan didn’t realize while staring at the bra and the front of Flara’s breasts was that Flara was secretively and silently blowing cold air onto his small form. She was being subtle enough that he didn’t notice and she was doing this to hopefully goad him into climbing into her bra. She was successful as he couldn’t help but feel compelled to move towards her bra. He got on all fours and shuffled forward. Since she had given him permission to explore as he desired, he was sure she wouldn’t be opposed to him simply getting some warmth in her bra? He crawled beneath the fabric of the bra and was grateful for the warmth it provided.

As he moved in further, he felt the boob’s curve and the shift in gravity as he slid forward a bit and had to grab onto something so as to not slide any further downwards. He was already upside down and gasped as he realized that the thing he was holding onto was her nipple. Flara let out a soft moan as she studied her bra-covered boob. She could faintly see his small outline in her bra and playfully stroked it with one of her fingers, remarking how cute he looked there. Brendan actually liked how soft and nice the stroking felt but he didn’t let it distract him for too long. He wanted to get into a better position, so he shifted around inside her bra, trying to get into a more comfortable position as he accidentally squeezed her nipple in the process. Flara loved all the motion and the squeezing, moaning a few more times before she reached up with her hand and cupped her boob.

Brendan felt her hand cupping the boob and her large fingers pressing on his small figure. She paused for a moment before squeezing her boob and him along with it. He gasped as he was pressed tightly into her boob fat, her large fingers easily pinning him there as she let out an excited giggle and yet another moan along with it. Once her grip loosened, he thought better of it and did his best to crawl back out of her bra. He was panting as if he had just come out of a sauna when he was revealed to the world once more. Flara laughed at the sight, her breasts rising and falling while she did. In his defence, Flara was still part Braixen, or more so a modified Braixen. Her body temperature was, naturally, much higher than that of a regular person and being cupped against her boob was about the same as being pushed into a very hot sauna after coming out of an icy bath, the drastic temperature change had caused his body a minor level of shock and he would take a moment to recover from it.

Flara wasn’t about to give him the time to rest, however. She had other things she wanted to do and she wasn’t going to waste time on something as silly as ‘recovery’. Since he was so small, she was sure he’d be fine. Besides, in some of her new tasks for him, she wouldn’t need him to move around too much, at all. “Climb down to my sex” she ordered as she lay back against his bed. He looked up at her with a cherry red face as it was clearly apparent to him from her expression that she wasn’t joking. He did his best not to say anything rude and swallowed his shame. All she ordered him to do was to climb down to her sex, he was sure that he’d be fine once he got there. For the first time in their relationship, Brendan was the one that was filled with foolish optimism instead of Flara. He moved over her boob slowly before he peered down over the edge of her bra and down at the rest of her immense and gigantic body. He wasn’t so sure this was safe but since he could only really land on her, he was sure he’d be fine.

From where he was peering over the edge, he could see the rest of her enormous body in a more detail. He could see her large and smooth giant thighs, her beautifully crafted hips, her smooth and cut tummy and, finally, he could see that her breathing was calm and relaxed, yet making her large tummy, in terms of general size, rise and fall. For some reason seeing her tummy rise and fall slightly with just her breathing was something that reminded him directly of her current power. He was like a small doll to her and he decided it would be unwise to upset her and, therefore, he quickly hopped over the edge of her boob and down towards the soft tummy below. The landing was surprisingly soft as he imagined it would be even slightly rougher than it was. He felt his feet and body sink into the soft tummy as he got back to his feet again.

She had ordered him to move towards her sex and he would comply, he knew. He slowly started to move forward as he felt his feet sink slightly into her tummy with each step and he felt the light and yet powerful gurgle of her stomach below him, imagining the food that must be digesting away inside of there. If she had really been out to get him, he imagined her heartlessly eating him up and swallowing him to join whatever was, at that moment, being turned into nutrients for her. It was a scary thought but he pushed it out of his mind. Flara was a kind and peaceful person. He couldn’t imagine her going out of her way to hurt him in any way. As he was thinking about her good nature, he wasn’t paying attention and tripped on her belly button. He fell flat on her warm tummy and could both hear and feel her light giggle from above. She waved down to him as he got back to his feet with a huff. He was embarrassed at tripping but also how he had tripped in one of the worst places he could, making him seem even sillier at his current size.

Soon he reached her panties and he blushed while looking back up at her. “Go on…climb in” she said, her voice dripping with desire. She was doing this to toy with him and to appeal to his fetishes but she was slowly beginning to get more into what they were doing over time. Perhaps she was developing the same interests? She knew she wouldn’t mind if she was. As she was pondering this, Brendan was going back to following her orders. He was once her trainer and he once had complete say over everything she would do or where she would go. Now, he was a small man at her mercy, a plaything she could do with as she pleased. He couldn’t get out of this mess but he refused to fully embrace it either. He’d simply do as she said and wait for a chance to get out of this misunderstanding. Once out, he’d have a big talk with her about his interests and the boundaries in wants in the future. Unfortunately for him, he’d never get the chance to do that.

Slowly, he got on all fours like before and crawled until he was at her panties. He then had to use a lot of his physical strength to lift the band of the panties up. When they were lifted up enough, he crawled inside and once inside, he immediately felt himself sliding in further, the panties snapping back into place behind him. He couldn’t see anything but he could immediately smell everything. She had a strong musk and it completely smothered him once he entered her panties. As he moved onwards, he felt himself tumble forward and the next thing he knew he was holding onto something while his body and lower half were clearly touching and against her labia. He could feel the same kind of moisture that was rubbed off on him when he was made of paper as well as absorbed into him when he was panties. He blushed with shame as he realized that what he was holding onto was, in fact, her clit.

Flara moaned as he held onto her clit and she gently caressed the bulge he made in her panties as she was drawing pleasure from his small body moving against her nether lips and the way in which he was holding so firmly to her clit. In the dark of her panties, he was struggling to get adjusted to the situation he was in. He was holding tightly to her clit so as to avoid being embraced fully by her sex. He was worried that if he fell down, she’d start to partially insert him inside of herself and if that happened, he wasn’t sure how things would go for him. Unfortunately for him, she was moving around a lot and he felt that the fingers, which had started off simply caressing his form gently, were, now, pressing on him with slightly more force. He gasped and squirmed as he felt himself being meshed into her clit and labia. He had to fight back before she pushed him down and into her sex, he realized. The only way he could think to fight back was to toy with the only thing that was actually within his reach. He opened his own mouth and started to lick, suckle on and rub her clit as best he could without sliding down any further.

The response from Flara was immense. She was shifting her large and titanic legs together, doing her best to not close them together, no matter how much she wanted to. She rubbed him roughly and his plan backfired as she ended up simply pushing on him so hard that it was impossible for him to maintain his grip any longer. He was forced to release the clit and be pushed down and against her nether lips. He felt slightly moistened by her lips simply touching him but, now, he was being pressed against them and had to fully embrace them. The result was that he was quickly soaked in her juices. He never thought he’d be downgraded to simply a sex toy before but there wasn’t anything he could do about it. As he was struggling to break free, there was some sudden relief that he was grateful for. Her fingers had stopped pushing on his back and he thought that she may be giving him a chance to escape on his own. He was wrong.

There was a short moment where all he could hear was Flara’s panting before there was a flash of light and he watched as the panties lifted up behind him and something else was entering her panties. To his surprise, it was her hand. She had slipped her hand inside of her panties and he felt her large and soft fingers caressing his body and pushing him closer to her sex. He had no way of escaping as she casually forced him into her sex and he felt the hot and tight vaginal walls slide over him, her labia moving over his sides as he was effectively swallowed up by her vagina. Before he could fully register his new situation, he found himself entirely within her. The light was gone and the smell was far stronger than before. Her vaginal walls pulsed against his smaller form as if trying to squish him but, thankfully, since he wasn’t made of paper any longer, he was able to endure to a much better extent than before.

From there, Flara didn’t hesitate to enjoy herself further. She was unaware of how much he didn’t want to be inside of her but she was under the assumption that they were both in heaven, she knew she was certainly in paradise with how good it felt that he was squirming inside of her sex. The more he squirmed, the more she shifted on his bed, opening and closing her legs and rubbing her thighs together as she did her best to contain her pleasure as best she could. Nothing she did was giving her much relief, however, as she realized the only solution was to use Brendan as best she could. Not holding back any longer, she plunged two of her fingers directly into her sex, pushing him deeper with such a casual and powerful motion. He was just getting used to his pulsing surroundings, when he felt the two large fingers collide into his back and legs, propelling his entire body forward as he found himself suddenly buried much deeper within her sex.

He was deeper within Flara’s sex and the fact that he was there was something that he never would have guessed could ever occur. He did have several occasions where he wished he could be inside of her but this wasn’t exactly what he meant, he knew. Since he was deeper within her, his sense of smell was completely overtaken by the scent of her vaginal fluids, he could barely move since the walls were squeezing and hugging him so tightly and his entire body was swiftly becoming coated in her sticky juices. He tried to call for help or for her to stop this but nothing he said was ever going to escape her sex, never mind be heard by her or by anyone else. Much to his dismay, this was only the beginning of his experience within her. Flara was loving the feeling of his entire body inside of her but she wanted more and she knew exactly how to get it. She leaned up slightly and even raised her plump behind so she could carefully and gracefully pull off her panties.

After pulling off her panties and such, she buried her fingers deep within her sex until she got a light grip on his feet. She carefully pulled him back out until nothing but his shoulders and above were stuck within her. With that out of the way, she then pushed her fingers and him back in roughly. She started to slide his body back and forth within her like a living dildo. For Brendan, he was a mix of groaning and bafflement. He could feel his body being propelled deep within her sex, ramming deep before he was just as rapidly pulled back and then shoved back in again. The constant sliding back and forth made him lose track of his senses as everything became a hot, wet, dark and sticky blur. He could feel her vaginal walls getting tighter with each dive back into her but he could also feel the space getting tighter. It became harder for him to get in each time but Flara didn’t care. If it was harder for him to get in, she simply shoved him in harder with her fingers. Sure enough, the time for her climax was not long from then and he would have to enjoy her first climax with her while also completely submerged in her sex.

He felt himself pumped back and forth as he gasped and struggled the entire while. He didn’t want to be in her sex for when she, finally, decided to ‘let loose’ but he didn’t have any say in the matter and could only physically and mentally endure what was about to happen. Seeing that she was about to reach her peak, Flara shifted forward and let her legs drop over the edge of the bed, moving to a seating position as she sped up with her new ‘toy’. She was pushing him so hard that she forgot that she was supposed to be careful with him. Fortunately for Brendan, his body was actually slightly more resilient since his change to his new size. Perhaps the transformation enhanced his body’s general durability. He wasn’t sure and Flara didn’t care as her mind was entirely taken over with nothing but releasing all the pent up pleasure she had built up since putting her new toy inside of her.

Sure enough, in a couple minutes after realizing that she was about to climax, she did. Brendan would never experience like it again, he was sure. The walls clamped down hard all around his small body and before he knew it, he was swamped by a wave of her vaginal fluids. He felt her let go of his body and it was something he wished she hadn’t since it meant that nothing was anchoring him down and he soon felt himself propelled backwards, out of her sex and back into the open air. Normally, this wouldn’t be such an issue, if it wasn’t for the fact that Flara was sitting on the edge of the bed. He didn’t land on the bed but instead found himself tumbling down towards the floor below. He cried out to her to save him but she was too busy moaning with her eyes closed, her fingers gripping the sheets tightly, to notice that her small plaything was falling rapidly to the ground below. Despite her carelessness, it wasn’t a far enough drop to cause any real harm but the danger was quelled by another lucky factor.

Instead of hitting the ground, the fem-cum coated Brendan found himself striking against one of her legs, before landing softly and squishy on top of her foot. He was panting heavily as his heart beat faster than the speed of a bullet train. His eyes were wide and he sputtered as he could taste some of her vaginal juices in his mouth. He could have sworn that he even swallowed some of it by mistake simply so he could continue breathing in that fast paced and dangerous situation. Now, he was resting on the top of her foot/paw and staring back up at her large and sexy figure. He could see the sex he was trapped within a moment ago leaking her excited juices and see her body was gleaming with some mild sweat. She was panting with her tongue out and he felt a sudden chill as her eyes drifted down to his shrunken form once again. She gave him a wink as she raised and lowered her foot, bouncing him on top of it in a playful fashion. He became dizzy quickly and he asked the universe when he’d be given a chance to recover. Thankfully, she didn’t do much after that, allowing him time to recover, since she was in need of a recovery period as well.

Once she was done recovering, she didn’t simply leave him on top of her foot but plucked him up and gently squeezed him between her large fingers. She knew he must have loved being used and her confidence in this was reassured by how he wasn’t complaining and his face seemed so red from her perspective. As she carried him to the bathroom, she came to these conclusions. Little did she know that she understood the signs for the wrong reasons. He didn’t complain because he was unable to complain. He was completely exhausted by the fact that he had been a living sex toy for the last little while and he could barely breath normally yet, never mind tell her to stop everything she was doing to him. His exhaustion was most evident by the fact that her fem-cum was still dripping down most of his body in thick and gooey blobs and he wasn’t wasting any of his precious energy trying to wipe them off.

His face was red because of a similar reason. Being inside of her sex nearly suffocated him at some points, despite how many times she pulled him out to breathe and his red face was caused by how much physical energy he had to exhaust in such a short period of time, simply so he didn’t drown in her fem-cum or be crushed into a paste between her powerful vaginal walls. After their ‘session’ was over, Flara took him to the bathroom. “You liked watching me shower before. I think…this time…you should get a more…’hands-on’ experience” she said with another playful wink. Despite how much he just wanted to lay in his bed and sleep, he knew there was no getting out of this and waited to see what she was scheming to do with him next. Sure enough, she turned on the shower and removed her bra. After her bra fell to the floor, she stepped under the spray of water and brought him with her. He loved the sight of her full naked body getting washed down with water but he didn’t like the fact that she was placing him next to the bar of soap she had on the shower’s small glass shelf.

At first, nothing much happened. Flara simply allowed the water to run down her body and he got to watch as the rivers of hot steamy shower water flowed between her large round ass cheeks and between her youthful round breasts. He watched as all the fem-cum from before was washed away, leaving Flara practically good as new. He grew worried at the sight of the hot water, however, as it became clear that it was boiling and he was sure it would be painful for him if he came into contact with it at his size. It would most likely be similar to if someone took a hot tub of scalding hot water and dumped it over a person. He didn’t want to experience that kind of burning. She noticed his worry, however, as she turned to face him. She didn’t understand why he looked so scared until she noticed how fearfully he was staring at the water. She chuckled as she reached out and gently gripped him with her fingers. He felt himself lifted into the air once again as she brought him closer to the water.

He started to squirm as he could see how hot the water was but instead of simply bringing him closer to the water, she held him just within reach, so he could touch it with just his hand. He appreciated that she was being so considerate and carefully reached forward with his hand to see how hot it was for someone like him. Much to his joy, the water was actually bearable. It was hot but it wasn’t as hot as he thought it was going to be and he was sure he could stand under water like this for a while. Still, being as small as he was, it was unlikely that he would be able to really ‘stand’ for very long. The water was much larger and, therefore, was like standing under a waterfall as opposed to a simple spray of water from a shower head. It seemed like Flara had considered this as well as he watched her bring him beneath her large breasts. There was a stream of water that was sliding over her breasts and continuing to pour down from beneath them. She was holding him beneath her breasts because the water coming off her breasts was far weaker than if he was held in the direct spray of the shower head.

He was, once again, grateful for her consideration. Since he was also taking his own ‘shower’ of sorts, he felt the fem-cum that was on him coming sliding off as well. He was more than happy to be clean of such gunk, even if he could still barely operate in his fatigued state. Despite how well the shower was going, he didn’t realize yet why exactly she had brought him into the shower with her, instead of, for example, washing him in the sink. She moved him away from beneath her breasts and allowed him to lay down on the palm of her hand. He wasn’t sure what she was planning but she reached over him and grabbed the bar of soap. She then brought her hands closer together as her fingers got a better grip on him. He wasn’t sure what to say as she started to press her hands together. Before he could let out a peep, however, she was meshing his body lightly against the bar of soap.

He felt as the soap bar was rubbed over his small figure but it was clear that she was doing it to make sure that he didn’t suffer any kind of serious injuries from it, never mind even a bruise. He was too weak and tired to fight back against being coated in a clear layer of soap. Once she was done rubbing him against the soap, she placed the bar of soap back onto the glass shelf beside her and held him up. With her, now, free other hand, she turned off the spray of the water and he didn’t realize but he was about to get a lot more intimate with Flara than he had ever been before. She casually pressed him between her soft, wet and slippery large breasts. Her fingers were still gripping him securely and he wasn’t sure what she was up to, until he felt her rubbing him between her breasts and sliding him over them completely. At one point, he was briefly rubbed against both of her nipples and both times, she slowed down to allow him to touch or gently squeeze them, which was rewarded with a giggle and light moan.

It was clear to Brendan that he had been transferred form the duties of a sex toy to her personal sponge. She was keeping a careful eye on him, however, to make sure she wasn’t going too far. She was enjoying this and she planned to clean most of her body using him but she changed her mind when she noticed that he did appear kind of tired. She didn’t want to strain him too much, despite what he might be into and decided instead on making him clean the ‘special’ places over her body. Afterwards, she made a note to use her regular sponge to finish off her cleaning. Once she finished using him to clean her breasts, she moved him to her next target, which was much less of a hassle, namely, her tummy. He felt himself slide over her smooth and wet tummy, slipping up and down against it, as well as in circles.

The tummy was done relatively quickly and so he was expecting her to move him down to her sex but he wouldn’t have to go through that again. Flara knew that he may have had enough of being down there for one day and, instead moving him even further down. He could feel himself being rubbed between her large squishy and wet thighs. Her entire body was warm but, for some odd reason, her thighs were simply exuding even greater levels of warmth than the rest of her. He felt himself gently rubbed up and down along her squishy thighs, his body sinking slightly into them as her fingers pressed his small body against them. Her thighs was something that he didn’t regret enjoying and was something he actually liked about being small since being forced to do all these things with Flara. His sentiment went out of the window when he was moved to his next ‘work station’.

He was brought back around to her ass and she bent over slightly to allow him the chance to really slip up and down between her large ass cheeks. He could feel the ass fat pressing on his body as she moved him up and down repeatedly. Flara was tempted to leave him wedged in place but decided against it as she pushed him in further instead. Brendan felt himself pressed snugly against her pucker and he was then rubbed up and down against it, spreading the soap that was rubbed into his body all over her ass cheeks and against her pucker. Despite how hard it was clean herself with someone like Brendan, she was remarkably surprised by simply how much she was able to clean with him as her makeshift sponge. He wasn’t wearing any clothes either, so perhaps it was purely circumstance that he was able to hold so much of the soap on his body for her to use? She didn’t really care.

Once she felt her ass was nicely washed, she lifted him up once again and paused, looking at him rubbing some of the soap off of his face as she wondered where else she could clean or if she should let him have his much needed break, now. She couldn’t think of anywhere else for him to clean and placed him on the glass shelf. Unfortunately, because of the soap, he was actually slippery and keeping a grip on him, even for her, was kind of difficult. She didn’t mean to but her finger pressed on his body and he was propelled forward, sliding over the edge of the shelf and plummeting towards the shower floor. He screamed as this drop was far more dangerous than the one with the bed. With the bed, Flara could afford to be careless since the drop wasn’t truly that big and she was sure that even if she made a mistake, he’d come out alright. In the shower, the drop was higher and she immediately felt a sense of fear as she didn’t want him to land on his head and perish on the hard shower floor.

She let out her own soft scream and her hand moved at incredible speed. To be fair, she was still a Level 100 Pokémon and that meant that her reflexes and speed were beyond anything people would normally expected. She could probably move her hand faster than a Pichu, if they were fast…she didn’t know. The point was that she managed to catch Brendan just before he was about to collide with the floor, much to both of their relief. Unfortunately, he was still slippery and after being caught, one misplaced finger sent him tumbling off her hand and onto the shower floor. He got swept up in the current of the shower water and cried out as he ended up directly above the shower drain. He soon calmed his brief panic as he wasn’t small enough to slip through the holes in the drain.

Flara saw this and breathed an audible and loud sigh of relief. She then stared at him for a moment. He was so large that even if someone pressed something heavy on him, he surely wouldn’t be able to slide through the holes of the drain, right? That was her thought process, anyways. It was what led her to her next devious idea. She didn’t often play the role of the naughty mistress but this was her chance to do so and she wasn’t going to let it slip away as he had from her grasp a moment ago. “You know…I think I have one more place for you to clean, Brendan. Here, let’s see you do your best” she said in a commanding tone as she lifted her large paw over him. He stared at the slightly dirty paw’s sole and he knew that he had no choice but to clean it off. The shock of death had given him a rush of adrenaline, fortunately, meaning he was able to complete the task without passing out, or, at least, he believed so.

He got up and started rubbing her foot obediently with his arms and hands. He watched as the muck came off easily enough. He didn’t have much soap left on him but she saw to that herself. She paused his cleaning to briefly rub soap on the bottom of her paw before lowering it down to him to finish the job. She had also turned the shower water back on so he had to work quickly before the water washed away the soap he was using to clean her sole. He worked hard and he worked fast, much to her enjoyment. For her, it was like feeling a small servant rubbing and massaging the bottom of your foot. She held her foot still and was grateful for the fact that she could hold herself perfectly still while balancing on one foot. Once he thought he was, finally, done with her work, she playfully nabbed him between her toes and squeezed him. He looked as frantic as a cute little mouse, she thought before she released him and got him to work on the other paw instead. It took him a long time to clean both her paws completely but it gave her time to scrub down the rest of her body with her regular sponge. Her using her normal sponge, however, meant that there was a constant wave of soapy hot water that was flowing over Brendan and it meant he couldn’t lay down in fear of being partially drowned by the same constant flood of bubbly hot shower spray.

By the time he was finished, the adrenaline had worn off and all the energy he had left was simply being used to keep him afloat. He wouldn’t allow himself to drown, so he reserved all his energy for that sole purpose. Flara appeared to notice his exhausted state and decided that she had also had enough fun for the time being. She reached down with her foot and carefully picked him up between her toes before lifting him up and plucking him from between her toes and holding him, now, between her fingers. She was careful not to hurt him after he had so clearly been tired out by this point. She placed him on the glass shelf in the shower and finished washing herself off. “Good job, Brendan. I’ve got an extra special surprise for you, since you did such a good job” she remarked casually, shooting the exhausted man a playful wink. Normally, such a remark would have excited him but he was so drained that he could have fallen asleep on that glass shelf without any real issue.

After she finished showering, she moved out of the shower and left him where he was. He could see her cute and shapely ass swaying as she departed the room and moments later, he watched her walk back in, fully dressed. He imagined that she wasn’t shy about walking across the house naked, when she knew that he had seen every inch of her by now and there wasn’t anyone nearby who would ever get a peek at her anyways. As she scooped him up, he admired the dark blue dress she was wearing as it was both short and hugged her figure in all the right ways. He couldn’t take his eyes off her exposed cleavage and he loved the way her eyes felt as if they were staring straight through him. When she made sure he was in good condition, she proceeded to carry him back to his bedroom.

On the way to his bedroom, he wondered about how careless of him it was to make it so that he and she were the only ones left in the house. He did used to have a lot of powerful Pokémon but if he hadn’t given them all away, perhaps there would have been someone else to protect him from this bizarre situation, even if he didn’t hold Flara herself accountable for what was happening. She was dim-witted but not malicious, he felt. Sure enough, they reached his room and she climbed onto his bed, laying down as she placed him on her lap and gently stroked his head with a finger. “I know you’re too tired to speak. I feel I got caught up in all the fun we were having and may have gone overboard. I promise to control myself better in the future. I wanted to give you your ‘special’ prize but I think I should wait until you’ve had a good night’s rest” she concluded.

He enjoyed the feeling of her giant finger stroking his small head and body gently. It was a soothing sensation and he wasn’t sure what this ‘surprise’ would be but he didn’t care since she was being angelic enough to allow him some time to rest first. The thing he wanted most was to just shut his eyes and fall asleep. After stroking him for a few minutes, Flara picked him up and placed him in her cleavage. She then got up, slipped beneath his bed sheets, lay back on his pillows and relaxed. It appeared that she planned to act as his bed, whether he agreed or not wasn’t something she was going to show any interest in. Normally, she’d sleep in her underwear and since she didn’t have any kind of pyjamas of her own to wear, she was making do with one of her dresses. Her dress was dark blue so that it would match the sheets she was sleeping under.

For Brendan, this was true paradise. He felt his small body practically melt into the cozy and warm embrace of her giant breasts. They were like two giant pillows and he found himself drifting away as darkness took his mind and he had a long peaceful sleep without any kind of dream. As he slept, he was unaware of how his body was cuddling up so closely to Flara. She found it amusing but also adorable, stroking his body while he slept. She was taking his happy expression as a job well done. She couldn’t wait for the next day, of course, since she planned to do something even more extreme than what she did today. The reason why she was ramping things up was because of just how great their misunderstanding was. When looking at the content on his computer, she had clicked onto the next pages where more extreme stuff was being shown and had mistaken everything on all the pages as what he was into.

When Brendan woke up in the morning, he was surprised to find that he wasn’t Flara’s large cleavage any longer. In fact, he could feel his bed as it normally was. He opened his eyes as he looked to his sides and then sprung up in bed. He was normal-sized again?! He was super happy at the news as he quickly rushed out of bed to check that nothing was out of place. Soon, he was standing proudly and without any clothes on by a large mirror he had setup in his room. He couldn’t believe that he was back to normal. Did this mean that the shrinkage was temporary? He had so many questions but he understood that he had other things he had to address first. The first thing he wanted to handle was Flara. They needed to have a talk about what she could and couldn’t do with him when an experiment goes wrong. He shuffled about his room and got changed into some casual shorts and a green shirt. He was about to leave his bedroom before he noticed something wasn’t right.

He paused before he had even reached for the door handle and surveyed the room. What was he missing? He looked around until he noticed what was off. Where were his magic herbs and flowers? He moved over to the set of trays that he had placed them over and they were completely wiped clean. They weren’t only missing all the magic herbs and flowers that he had stored there but they were quite literally wiped clean, as if somebody wanted to make sure that not even the smallest trace of either the magic herbs or magic flowers remained. He knew that only Flara could have done this but what was she planning to do with such things? It wasn’t like she was going to ingest any of it herself, right? He kept trying to imagine what she was planning as he left the room in search of her.

Right after leaving his room, he was hit by a second strange occurrence. He kept a calendar and a clock on the one hallway wall and he didn’t understand. The calendar could have been missed with as a tease but it showed that over six days had passed since he passed out. He pondered if it was possible for him to have been out for so long but it simply seemed so unlikely that he tried to ignore the prospect and headed towards the kitchen. The kitchen would be the first place that he’d look because he could smell the scent of bacon being cooked up as well as hear Flara’s original hum. She sounded like she was in a good mood and he hoped their ‘chat’ didn’t get too awkward. He didn’t mind having fun with her and maybe starting something but he had to make sure he never experienced what he had ever again.

As he walked into the kitchen itself, he was forced to pause at the sight before him. Flara was wearing nothing but a bra and a kitchen apron. Her back was to him and he could make out the beautiful ass and shapely figure she was so proud of. He had to stare for a few seconds before he could speak. “Uh, Flara?” he asked sheepishly. He had intended to come in there with confidence and have a word with her about what was upsetting him but it seemed like he couldn’t any longer since his delivery was already falling apart. He decided to take a seat with a sigh and wait for her to respond. “Morning, Brendan. Did you enjoy your sleep? You were out like a light for days” she explained as she turned to him, putting down a plate in front of him. It was a single egg made into scrambled eggs. It was barely enough to call a breakfast snack, never mind breakfast. He was confused more by what she said, however, than the food.

“I was…out for days?” he asked, surprised by this news. He thought the calendar was a joke but he pried her for more information. Flara leaned on the table in front of him, giving him a naughty grin as he was allowed access to stare into her exposed cleavage once again. She was intentionally showing it off from what he could see and it made it harder for him to focus on what she was saying. She was even made to repeat herself a few times because of this. “What happened was that I turned you back into your regular self while you were sleeping. In the morning, I messed around with your magic herbs and mixed you with a balloon. For some reason, though, you weren’t waking up. I tried to wake you up before I administered them but you were just not responding. I kept trying until I was, eventually, forced to just transform you while you were still slumbering away” she explained before taking a bite out of some of his scrambled eggs and continuing.

“After I turned you into a balloon man, all I had to do was press my lips to yours and blow. For some reason that was enough to inflate you and I went from there. When you turned back, you were normal size again but still sleeping. I kept checking on you for the last few days but you didn’t show any signs of dehydration or starvation. It was like…you were frozen in time” she mused, finishing off the last of his scrambled eggs in front of him. His eyes couldn’t help but follow her tongue as she licked up the last of it and closed her pretty lips after eating what he figured must have been his breakfast. “But, finally, you’re awake. That’s great news since I can, finally, give you your prize. The thing I’m sure you’re dying to have done to you again” she said, getting excited before she was even finished explaining whatever it was she was talking about.

Something deep within him didn’t like where this was going and looked over her suspiciously. He then tried to say something but nothing came out of his mouth. He put his hand to his own throat but he felt fine. For some reason, however, his voice was gone. She gave him another wink and looked ready to pounce on him for some fun. “I hope you don’t mind me springing on you but we’re going to have a blast with this” she concluded. He wasn’t sure what she had done but the world was shaking and distorting itself. Before he could say anything more, he found himself blacking out. His last memory before blacking out was seeing the table coming rapidly up towards his face, since it was obvious that he was unable to keep his head up and it must have slammed into the table he was leaning against.

When Brendan regained his consciousness, he discovered that he was, in fact, not human anymore. He recognized the sensations he was going through as well as the general feelings of what he was. He also felt peculiar as his senses had been changed and, once again, it was something he recognized. Much to his dismay, when his mind focused back in on where he was and what was going on, it became clear to him that he was panties once again and he was laying on top of the same cool kitchen table as before. Flara was looking down at him with a gentle smile. His transformation must have just completed, although, for him, it felt like it had been going on for hours. “You’re done. Now, let’s get you back where you belong” she stated casually as she picked up one of his ends and lifted him up into the air. He dangled helplessly in her grasp before she moved him downwards. He understood, now, why she had only been wearing a bra under her kitchen apron.

Not long after all of this had occurred, he found himself wrapped, once again, snugly over her ass and her sex. He could feel her labia pressed into him, forming a slight outline and he could feel how her ass cheeks pressed on his new form from either side. It was an incredible feeling but he still dreaded what all of this meant. “Such a nice tight fit. Just like the first day I wore you, huh?” she asked, her tone flirty as she gave her ass a light shake, teasing him. He liked the shake but there were a few things he had to understand from what he could see in the reflection of a far off wall mirror. The first thing was that he was black panties and from what he saw briefly, he had a white heart on the front of his design. The second thing was how did she turn him into panties and how did she turn him into panties without using panties? Thankfully, she was about to answer those questions and much more while walking out of the kitchen, her hips swaying each step of the way and her kitchen apron fluttering to the floor as she casually took it off.

She entered her own bedroom and he was surprised to see that she had setup an entire new desk on the one wall. The desk was covered with all kinds of scientific equipment as well as all the magic herbs and flowers that he was missing. Although, from what he could see there was barely anything left. She must have used up most of his stock while he was sleeping but how? He could feel her getting moist slightly as she stopped in front of the scientific and lightly stroked her labia while she was staring. “I know you have a lot of questions and so, I’ll do my best to answer all of them” she explained. “Firstly, I stole all your magic herbs and flowers because I wanted to understand what it was you were messing with. I did my own research and since I discovered that, thanks to your notes, Pokémon aren’t affected by the flowers and magic herbs, I could experiment more freely with them than you could. Once I learned everything that I needed to, I decided that I would use what I learned to mess with you, my dear” she said in a soft and caring tone while giving her own butt and him a light smack.

“I figured out that I could encode on the herb or flower precise instructions on how to change the body of the person that ingested it. I learned you didn’t need an object to turn into panties, you just had to imagine it but, of course, I couldn’t just make you imagine panties, so I had to tinker even further. Eventually, I discovered a way to turn you into panties which would make it so, not that long after you woke up, the transformation would take place, regardless of what you did to try to stop it. Neat, huh?” she asked, giggling at the fact that he had no way to reply to what she was saying. She took a seat on her bed, bouncing on him softly. “Best part about the modified magic flower that turned you into these panties is that there is no timer. You’re stuck as panties until I decide to turn you back” she declared proudly. She fully intended to turn him back soon but she wanted to make it sound like she was some kind of evil dominator that was hellbent on making him nothing but panties forever.

For Brendan, however, she was exactly that from his perspective. He was frightened as he couldn’t believe it was even possible for her to make it permanent and yet she appeared to have defied his expectations entirely. He couldn’t believe that he had even called her dim witted when she was able to pull off something on this level. How smart was she really? She still seemed oblivious to how he wasn’t enjoying this, so perhaps she was very intelligent but not very wise. He did know a few people like that but she was clearly an extreme variant of that kind of person. Still, he was hopeful that she was just putting on some big act and he’d be changed back, eventually. He was sure she wouldn’t really keep him like this permanently but he couldn’t be sure it wasn’t a possibility either.

Flara shuffled in place briefly before she sighed and placed her hands on either side of the bed beside her. “I wanted to ask you, by the way, something rather important” she explained. He wasn’t sure what she could mean but she didn’t hold back for too long for him to question it for long. “How about you become mine, Brendan? I know you were once my Master but we’ve moved so far from that. Now, you’re my panties, my belonging, so how about we make it official. You’ll be my belonging for good and there is no turning back from this point, human or not” she emphasized with a giggle. He quickly realized from the way she was giggling that she wasn’t expecting any kind of input from his end. She still waited for a moment before nodding her head as if he had said something. “I’m so happy you agree, Brendan. I promise I’ll take amazing care of you” she said with, stroking her vagina through the panties and even lightly rubbing her clit.

The rest of that day took some adjusting for him to get used to. She went about after that like not too much had happened. She put on some clothes, did the chores and walked around the house like usual. She also watched television, used the bathroom, which he had to hear from his place on the floor between her legs and she strolled around outside the house when she wanted some fresh air. Whenever she went anywhere except for the main hallways, he was happy, since he was able to see something interesting from his trapped point of view. He was stuck staring at the ground but at least the ground was more interesting when she would swap from somewhere like the living room to the lush grass in the garden. Being panties on the first day was almost enjoyable, considering she was intentionally bending over to mess with him and occasionally giving her own butt a playful shake, since she was aware that he could feel it.

From there, however, things took a turn for the worst and it wasn’t something that he had been able to prepare himself mentally for. She wore him through the night and he loved the warmth, even when she wore a blanket and feeling her shuffle around in bed a lot, since it meant that her ass was pressed down on him several times throughout the entire night. What he wasn’t ready for, however, was the fact that she wore him for most of the second day, took him off and dropped him into the laundry. He wasn’t ready for this horrendous cycle once again but he couldn’t do anything. He was forced to go through the wash, get dried and get packed way in her panties drawer. He’d spend the entire night in her pantie drawer and for the next two days she left him there. He imagined it was part of her mind games in her quest to mess with him but he was still confident she’d turn him back, eventually.

Days turned into weeks as he slowly realized that, for some reason, she wasn’t turning him back. She wore him occasionally but not often. Whenever he was worn, he was happy, since feeling her body moving while having him wrapped around her as well as feeling her warmth flowing through him was incredible. He loved it and he soon longed for her touch and embrace again after being neatly folded away in her pantie drawer once again. He was even able to get used to the terrible washing machine and dryer. After a lot of practice, he was able to convince himself that he was somewhere else entirely so the entire laundry process was far more bearable. He was happy he managed that since going through the laundry so many times was driving him insane. It didn’t help that his anxiety was growing over time. The main source of his anxiety was the fact that Flara had bought some more panties but the only issue with that was that some of the panties had the same design as him.

He wasn’t sure if Flara could tell which one of the panties was him any longer as she often flashed a playful smile at the wrong pair of panties before pulling them out gently and wearing them. She, occasionally, did the same for him but he was increasingly worried that she didn’t know which one was actually him. What he was assuming was actually true. Flara had gotten careless as time went on. It wasn’t that she didn’t care about him, it was just that she was so distracted with other matters, she had forgotten to make sure he was where he was supposed to be, in terms of serving her as panties. The reason she was so distracted was because Flara had become a Pokémon trainer! Surprisingly, she was able to get hold of a fake ID and pass herself off as a human. She used clever outfits to do it and had even started to train other Pokémon. Funny enough, most of her Pokémon were grass-type Pokémon, which reeked of irony considering she was a modified version of a fire-type. Needless to say, she never had any issues with disobedience from her own Pokémon.

Since she was training hard to be a Pokémon trainer, she often, at times, allowed herself to get carried away and when she came back home, she would almost completely forget about how the person she cared the most about was either a piece of fabric wrapped around her ass, at that moment, or a piece of fabric she had forgotten in her pantie drawer and she could never tell you which one it was. For Brendan, he still had hope that she was planning to turn him back soon but his wishes became more and more delusional over time as it became clear she wasn’t ever going to turn him back and since his change was permanent, he realized he may have to spend eternity as nothing but panties until he faded away entirely. He didn’t think things could get any worse until the ‘incident’ occurred.

One of his lucky, soon to be very unlucky, days, Brendan was worn by Flara. She was wearing jeans and a white top but her former trainer was the tight panties she wore below all that. She found him comfortable and so didn’t bare him much thought as she was engaging in a particularly tough Pokémon fight. When the fight was over, she bent forward, trying to catch her breath. At that moment, Brendan felt himself stretch as he normally does in this kind of situation before it happened. He snapped. There was a very quiet snapping noise before Flara yelped in pain. She pat her ass softly and could tell what was wrong. One of her panties’s side was no longer connected to the overall band within the panties. To put it in simpler terms, the band of the panties was broken and she could still wear it but it would be super comfortable over time. He couldn’t believe something like this had actually happened and the panties stung from being snapped in such a way.

As a result of him snapping, she outright stopped wearing him. Flara couldn’t tell which of her panties was him, so she didn’t throw away the pair of panties that snapped, just in case it was him. Over time, however, Brendan slipped further and further down into the pile of panties in her drawer. She wasn’t wearing him, so he went further and further out of sight until he was at the literal bottom of the pile of panties. He was being completed neglected and he was fully aware of it. He hoped that she’d one day wear him and turn him back like he believed she would but he wasn’t sure that day would come. Every evening started to feel cooler and cooler at the bottom of the pile of panties and Brendan started to lose track of time and slowly of most of his senses.

Meanwhile, months after Brendan had been turned into panties permanently, Flara came to the realization that she had gone too far. It simply hit her one morning that what she ended up doing to Brendan wasn’t simply overboard, it was outright insane. She rushed to him to fix the problem as soon as she could. She wasn’t sure why but just imagining him potentially not liking his life as her panties for good made her feel super guilty and ashamed. Thankfully, she found the panties she was sure was him and put him on. She then wished hard for him to turn back but he didn’t. She sighed with relief as she had programmed his transformation so that he’d only turn back if he wanted to. If he wasn’t turning back, it must have been because he liked being her panties, she thought with relief. She didn’t see any other panties like it in the drawer, so she was sure she was right.

It was the wrong panties~

 

The End