- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 2. Yep it's here. 6/20/21

Enjoy *lick*

Waking up dazed and confused, many of the students were treated to a much less scenic view of the locker room. Of the nine total students, five found themselves in places completely unfamiliar to them. Whether they found themselves in complete darkness or trapped somewhere strange, some of them could barely even tell that they were shrunk, to begin with as they barely had any reference. However, out of the five, one student had quite a morbid understanding of where he was. 


Breathing heavily at the end of an incredibly humid cave, a college freshman desperately sauntered towards an impressive gleaming light in the distance. Shining from above, he could faintly make out the occasional silhouettes of colossal women and the blinding ceiling lights. From the dimness of the cave, he could see the faint remains of logos and numbers, as well as the massive stains that outlined the toes and heel of a woman’s foot. On the “cave’s” ceiling, he could see a massive label of shoe sizes, and if that wasn’t a big enough hint, the entire atmosphere inside the “cave” was horrible. Reeking of stale sweat, and a sour aroma similar to vinegar, the student gagged at the thought that he was in someone’s shoe. 


While he couldn’t tell that he was in one of the girl’s spare soccer cleats, or even that he was in the shoe of a soccer player thanks to the blinding light shrouding the details of their silhouettes, it was obvious to him that the owner of the shoe was definitely a fan of sports. As he walked endlessly, hoping for a chance to climb the heel of her shoe to escape, he flip-flopped between being lightheaded thanks to all the traces of moist sweat in the shoe and wanting to throw up from how the malodorous fumes. Though, considering he woke up near the toe section of the shoe, it was at least nicer towards the shoe’s opening than it was in the deeper ends of this nearly endless shoe. 


Reaching the sole of the shoe, the student took a break, collapsing on the insole his lungs burned from the scent and exhaustion but he had no other choice but to catch his breath. Sitting down on the sweat-soaked insole, he could feel slimy sweat seep out from the fabric. In the middle of his rest, a shadow blocked the blinding light from above. Standing over the shoe was a girl with long brown hair. Her soccer jersey was soaked with sweat and droplets of her sweat rained down into the shoe.


“Oh wow, are you really not gonna take a shower.” A distant voice asked.

“Yeah, I have to get home early so I’ll just shower there.” She said, bashfully. At that moment, her massive foot collided with the shoe, and five monstrous toes covered in thick white fabric clung tightly to the edge of the shoe’s heel. As her sock foot came close to the shoe, the shrunken student felt the atmosphere change drastically. Whether it was due to his lightheadedness or panic, he’d swear that he could the steam wafting off her foot slowly pour into the shoe. As the smell got worse and worse, all he could do was fearfully run away deeper towards the toe section. But as he tried to get up he realized he could no longer move his arms or legs.

 

At first, he just thought they were sore, but upon closer inspection, he realized that the stale sweat that seeped out of the cleat had practically glued him to her insole. Screaming in terror, he watched as she slowly shoved her foot into the shoe while he did all he could to escape. Five building-sized toes descended towards the insole and edged deeper and deeper into the shoe like a menacing tsunami. The sound of her sock rubbing up against the insole’s fabric was deafening and in mere seconds, the college boy was face to face with the hulking mass of sweat-soaked fabric only to quickly be enveloped by it shortly after. Her massive sock collided with him, breaking him free from his dried sweat prison only to shove him into an even worse hell. His body was drenched with foot sweat and he was pulled into the toe section of the shoe, where he was assaulted constantly by the absent-minded wiggling of her toes.

 

Pushing him into the insole, suffocating him, breaking most of his bones with a single tap of her big toe, it was almost hysterical how much torture she could inflict on the young boy without even realizing it. Wailing in agony he hoped to wake up from this nightmare, but he was only met with a mouthful of sweat and dragged farther under her foot as she got up and headed home. The first few steps were pure torture, but as she headed out the door, things got a lot worse when she began to run. Every stride shattered his bones to dust, and on her third step, the unfortunate boy was brutally turned to red paste under her sweaty foot. In his final moments, he was glad to have been dealt with earlier as there was no telling how torturous it would’ve been to be trapped in her malodorous shoe any longer…

 

Chapter End Notes:

TWITTER: @RandomInterWeeb (https://twitter.com/RandomInterWeeb)

Did you enjoy? Leave comment! Give hug!!