- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is chapter 5!

Unbeknownst to both the deceased shrunken student and the colossal soccer girl who had ended his life, there was another tiny person hidden away somewhere on her body. Suffering equally and writhing in a different kind of pain, it seemed like the tiny that perished in the girl’s bra wasn’t the only shrunken student that had been trapped inside her locker. Thanks to their size, there was no possible way they would’ve known, but instead of getting trapped on the girl’s bra, the second shrunken student was in a much more “exclusive” area. 


Trapped in her panties, the shrunken student was still unconscious as the girl put on her clothes. He was in for quite the rude awakening as the cloth prison that held his sleeping body started to jostle. Startled awake, he stared at the striped fabric in confusion as to where he was. At first, it seemed like some kind of massive hammock, but upon looking up he was left completely awestruck.


Hanging overhead was the completely bare lower half of a girl he’s never met. Unable to comprehend anything, he barely even registered what was happening. Even when she stuck her slender legs through the holes on either side of him, he still couldn’t believe it. It was only until he began his ascent towards the girl’s bare ass, did panic sink in. Looking for a way out, he was sorely disappointed when he saw that her colossal pillar-like thighs now blocked his only exit. Trying his hardest to squeeze through what little gaps there were, he soon found it impossible as whatever space he had left was slowly filled up by the girl’s massive ass. Stuck tightly between her ass cheek and panties, he felt like he was slowly being flattened into a sticker. With no other choice, he started to desperately crawl towards her ass crack with the hope that he’d have a little more breathing room. 


Her impressive ass put up quite the fight, but eventually, after a great struggle, he made it to her ass crack. While it was still extremely tight, it was better than being slowly flattened into a fine paste. But as he tried to catch his breath he soon realized that while his new safe spot had a lot of room to breathe, that didn’t the air was any easier to breathe. Choked up by the smell of her anus, and slowly heated by the girl’s body heat he found himself struggling within a smelly sauna of sweat, surrounded by tight flesh and stray strands of hair. Positioning himself as far away from her anus as possible he continually struggled to not only wrap his mind around this bizarre situation and how he’d even get out. Much like her bra, the girl’s panties were also a little tight, and considering how there was barely any space for him in her ass crack, there was definitely no way he’d be able to squeeze past anywhere else without being flattened into the girl’s skin. 


“I really gotta buy some bigger clothes…” She sighed, as the shrunken student reluctantly thought of just hunkering down and waiting till she removed her panties. But before he could commit to it, the entire area began to compress and fill with darkness. The fabric of her jeans closed over her panties pressing him closer to her ass and pushing her cheeks closer together. Much like the rest of her clothes, her jeans also seemed to be pretty tight, and while that may have been by design considering that they were skinny jeans, there was no doubt that she definitely needed to buy some new clothes. Finding himself in an even more claustrophobic situation, he slowly gave up all hope on patiently waiting for her to remove her panties. Subconsciously fearing that she might fart, or that he’d somehow run out of air he frantically tried to think of a way out, all while her body heat and sweat amplified the hostility of the environment between her ass. Light-headed, and suffering from the heat and smell, he eventually got the bright idea to irritate her with hopes that she’d take her panties off to investigate. 



It wasn’t exactly safe, but the conditions were harsh enough in her panties to cloud his judgment a little. Covering his nose with his shirt, he cautiously approached the unaware girl’s butthole and began kicking into it in a feeble attempt to get her attention. His pathetic strikes may have been several times weaker than an ant bite, he persisted. Soon, as he found himself out of breath, did that persistence pay off… but not in the way he’d hope. His foot collided with her asshole one last time before it abruptly clenched, trapping his leg inside. Struggling to get his leg out, he was unprepared for what was coming next.


A slight “eep!” escaped from the soccer girl’s mouth and as her asshole clenched, so did her cheeks. Suddenly and quickly clapping against the shrunken student's body and shattering several of his bones. Still barely alive, he was left in a crippled state, writhing in pain while his foot remained in her anus. Her voice echoed from the heaven’s once more and it seemed like she was finally going to check out the disturbance in her underwear, but much to his disappointment, she had no intention of actually removing her panties.


“So itchy…” She mumbled thinking that an ant may have ended up inside her panties somehow. Rubbing her asshole from the outside of her jeans, she unintentionally pushed the suffering tiny slightly deeper into the malodorous hole. Tears of disgust, pain, and regret sprung forth from his eyes, and to top it all off, the unaware girl was far from done when it came to dealing with her annoying little pest.


“Take this you perverted ant!” Placing her hands on her ass, she wiggled and squeezed them together, slowly and painfully flattening the poor student while simultaneously pushing him deeper into her asshole as a result. His screams of agony were muffled by the colossal cheeks of flesh and the sound of each and every single one of his bones shattering into dust was inconsequential compared to the thunderous sound of her cheeks clapping together. By the time she was done, the entire upper half of his body was brutally crushed into a fine paste while his lower half remained buried inside her asshole.


Chapter End Notes:

Twitter: (https://twitter.com/RandomInterWeeb)