- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 3 here it is! There's a towel in this one~

(6/22/21)

Unlike his classmate who had some frame of reference, one student found himself within a barren wasteland of pure white. Almost like a winter dessert, with not a single trace of anything remotely cold and ground that felt more like wool than snow. Despite the deafening chatter of the women's soccer team, he still had no idea where he was or what size he was. To him, this seemed like some strange dream, and the voices were nothing but a product of said dream, and the fact that he even recognized some of the girl’s voices seemed to reinforce that belief. Wandering the fuzzy white plain with no objective in mind, he was unaware of how fast this supposed “dream” could turn into a nightmare. 

 

The faint smell of sweat wafted towards him and with zero hesitation the blissfully unaware college student began to follow it. As the unpleasant musty scent grew stronger he thought he was finally getting somewhere, but in reality, the smell was actually getting closer to him. Unbearably alone and still fruitlessly following the smell of sweat, the boy was side-lined as the once unmoving white landscape began to drastically shift and warp like cloth. Thrown off balance and clinging onto the wooly ground with all his strength, he was treated to a couple of words that put everything into context.

 

“Damn, today’s training was pretty intense.” A thundering voice proclaimed, slightly exhausted.

“Yeah, I know right. Practice? In that weather? The hell were they thinking?” Another voice replied, groaning. “Here, catch!” With that, the environment changed once more and the shrunken student felt the floor be pulled out from underneath him. The ground he was standing on top of now felt like a rock-climbing wall and he clung even tighter in an attempt to not fall off. His efforts were fruitless though, as the entire wooly plain was suddenly hurled through the air with him along with it. Somehow still connected to it, he was tossed about until the wooly plain came to a rest. Standing up, he clutched his head in pain only to then get a good view of where he actually was. Standing on top of a towel, he was now held firmly in the palm of a girl from the soccer team, a particularly sweaty girl at that.

“Thanks! I needed that.” She said, relieved. Her deafening voice brought the poor student to his knees. “I was sweating up a storm out there, it’ll feel nice to finally dry off.” Removing her soccer jersey, she brought the tower closer and closer to her sweat lathered body. Still extremely confused about this situation he had barely any time to run before his body was pushed into the girl’s sweaty abs and rubbed all across her body. 

 

With friction tearing away at his skin and copious amounts of sweat filling his nose and mouth, the student quickly found himself in the worst nightmare of his life. But unlike a nightmare, there was no waking up from this one and as the girl dried off more and more of her body with the towel, the hellish experience would only continue. Wiping the sweat off her armpits, boobs, and even her ass, by the time the girl was done his skin was practically rubbed off, and his lungs and stomach were filled with nothing but her sweat. When he thought things couldn’t possibly get any worse the girl placed the towel on the ground and the lingering image of her lifting her foot over his minuscule body remained in his mind for what little time it took for her to dry her feet. Stomping softly, he felt every bone in his body crack and shatter to dust, and after a scream of agony that would forever be unheard, his life was reduced to a tiny red stain as she rubbed her foot against the towel, snuffing him out for good.


Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed! Nothing to announce!

 

Twitter: https://twitter.com/RandomInterWeeb