- Text Size +
“Mei! Thank goodness! I've never been happier to see you!” Deku said, coming out of his hiding place to greet Mei Hatsume.

After leaving her hideout and getting herself a snack, Toga had snuck back into U.A. High with Deku in her shoe. Once inside, she took him out and made him lead her to Mei's workshop, which she entered with the intention of nabbing the controller for the size belt. Before she could grab it, though, Mei showed up and attacked the villainess with one of her gadgets. During the scuffle between them, Deku slipped from Toga's grasp and quickly ran to hide under a work desk. Eventually, Toga gave up and ran away before any other heroes could show up, leaving Mei alone with Deku.

Walking over to the shrunken boy, she ignored his greeting and picked him up, turning him over in her hands and feeling around his waist. “All that fighting and there's still not a scuff on the belt; I really outdid myself on the handiwork this time!” Mei said at last. “Now then, you were saying?”

“Um, I just wanted to say thanks for rescuing me. I don't think I could have escaped from her by myself,” Deku said awkwardly in Mei's hand. “And, also, I wanted to ask... are you going to grow me back now?”

“In a minute. First I'm very curious to know about what you were doing with that girl. She doesn't look like your type at all. I'm guessing she captured you somehow?”

“Well, kinda.” Deku briefly explained to her how he had been passed around from one girl to another, sometimes by complete accident, before eventually being handed over to Toga, who at the time had been disguised as Ochaco.

“My, it seems you've had a very busy day—that makes it all the more impressive that my belt could go through all that without so much as a scratch! But there's something else I wanted to ask. What was that girl doing here, exactly, and how did she know where my workshop is?”

“W-well, you see, she kinda... made me... tell her about it.”

“Oh, so you're the reason why she was about to steal one of my babies?” Mei said. Her voice and expression were no different from before, but her grip had tightened around him, leaving him almost unable to move.

“I-I'm sorry, I don't know how she managed to get it out of me! I swear I never meant to tell her about any of this! I swear I'll do anything to make it up to you, but please, forgive me!”

“Now, now, there's no reason to be so scared of me. I would never do anything to hurt my little lab rat. But I will take you up on that offer. To make up for almost getting one of my babies stolen, you're going to take part in an extended test period. You will remain at this size for at least a month so I can keep collecting data on you. Once the month is up, I'll consider letting you grow back. Any objections?”

“No,” Deku sighed. “I'll do what you ask.”

“Good. In that case, we can start a test right away ,” Mei said, suddenly letting go of Deku and sending him falling to the concrete floor. When he landed, he looked up to see Mei taking her boots off, leaving her bare feet on the floor beside him, radiating heat and humidity which soon blanketed him completely. Deku stared in awe as her big, powerful foot was raised high above him, its sole scrunching once while Mei gave him a mischievous smirk. Then, without warning, her foot stomped down on him, driving all the air from his lungs.

When she lifted her foot off him a moment later, Deku was gasping for air, his chest heaving as he tried to fill his lungs up again. Even though he'd been stepped at least a thousand times today, he had never been stepped on quite as hard as Mei stomped on him just now. For a moment he almost thought he would pass out, but eventually his breathing settled back down.

“How are you holding up? Did it hurt at all?” Mei asked him.

“N-no, I'm not hurt. I couldn't breathe for a moment, but now I'm fine.”

“Good! That means I can do it again!” Once again Mei stomped hard on Deku, this time even harder as it was her heel which came down on him. She raised her foot afterwards and gave him a couple seconds to catch his breath before stomping on him again, and again, and again. Deku was seriously afraid that he would pass out on multiple occasions, but despite his fear, he was also super excited to have Mei treating him like this, stomping him out like he was nothing but a bug under her huge and powerful feet.

Eventually Mei's stomping came to an end and she moved her foot back a bit so that her toes were resting on Deku's chest. Deku took a few seconds to recover his strength, then he unconsciously wrapped his arms around Mei's second toe and hugged himself to it, burying his face against it. Overwhelmed by his excitement, he started kissing her passionately, showing all the love in the world to the gigantic foot.

Mei's eyes went wide and she was taken aback when she saw what Deku was doing. She had never expected this sort of behavior like this; he didn't look like the sort to be into feet at all. It was really weird how he was making out with her toes, but after a while she decided that it was also kinda cute. This was definitely something she could see herself coming to enjoy; first, though, there was something she was curious about.

“You having fun down there?” she asked, moving her foot off of Deku and kneeling in front of him.

He looked really disappointed to have been separated from her foot, and also scared and embarrassed to have been found out. “I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me,” he said.

“That doesn't answer my question. Were you enjoying yourself down there? Did you like being under my feet?”

“Yes, I did,” Deku admitted.

“And have you always liked feet?”

“Uh, no? I mean, I don't remember ever really looking at them before...”

“Before you shrank, right?”

Deku nodded.

“Interesting. Very, very interesting.” Already Mei was envisioning a new series of experiments she could run with her shrink belt to see if this sudden and radical attraction to feet was something caused by the belt, or by shrinking in general, or if it was something that had always lied dormant in Deku's mind but which had only been awakened after he had been shrunk down. She'd also have to test if it was related to the size a person was shrunk to.

But that was all for later. Right now, she was more interested in having a bit of fun with Deku.

“Well then, I'm going to have to run a test on you to see how much you like my feet,” she said, sitting back and stretching her legs out so that her soles were right in front of him, looming over him. “Go on, do whatever you want with them; show me how much you love them.”

Deku hesitated for only a moment before pounding on Mei's sole, caressing it with his arms while showering her with kisses of gratitude. After all, if she hadn't shrunk him today, he would never have gotten the chance to spend the day with all the girls' wonderful feet. It was her he had to thank for it, and he would make sure he showed it.

Smiling as she felt all that Deku was doing on her sole, Mei brought her other foot behind him and pressed at his back, squeezing him between both of her feet. He didn't even pause when she did so, just kept kissing and caressing her sole like nothing happened. If anything, he did it even more eagerly. Then Mei remembered how he had first shown his passion for her feet after she had stomped on him a bunch of times. She wondered if he had enjoyed being abused like that, and so she stood back up, pushing Deku against the floor. Sure enough, he started squirming like crazy once he was pinned under her foot. Even when she covered his face with a toe to stop him from breathing for a moment, he only seemed to grow more excited.

“Ha! What a dirty mind you have, Deku! And to think someone like you would be so crazy over being treated like dirt under my foot. Well, if you like it so much, I'm sure I could find a way for you to spend more quality time with my feet every day. Maybe I can leave you in my boots all day and you can lick my feet clean so they don't get too sweaty. That way I can always have you on hand to run whatever tests I need to run on you. And believe me, I have a lot of ideas for tests after seeing the effect that shrinking had on you. Maybe I'll make you my assistant and pay for your work by letting you stay under my feet. How does that sound?”

Deku was so excited by Mei's ideas that he had already started licking her foot, taking in her sweat and drinking it up. He kept at it until a familiar voice called out, bringing him back to reality.

“Mei?” Ochaco asked as she stepped into the workshop. At the sound of her voice, Deku stopped moving and put all his attention on her. “Did something happen in here? I heard a rumor about someone seeing a girl run out of here a while ago.”

“Oh, you're finally here! I was waiting for you to show up with Deku ever since an hour ago.”

“Y-yeah, well... I'm afraid I lost him. I've looked everywhere for him, but I just couldn't find him. I've even got Tsuyu helping me, but we still haven't found anything. I was so busy looking for him that I forgot I was supposed to meet you again. Say, now that I think about it, does your belt maybe have some sort of tracking device that could help us find him?”

“No need for that; I already have him right here!” Mei said, lifting her foot up to expose the tiny Deku under it.

“Oh my gosh! Is he okay? What happened? Where did you find him? And... why were you... I mean...”

“Why did I have him under my foot? Oh, just a few tests I was running on him. He's fine, by the way; my belt worked perfectly to protect him from everything, just as it was supposed to do. As for your other questions, I'm sure he can answer them better than me.”

“Ah, okay. Well, I'm glad that he's fine. Um, are you going to grow him back now?”

“Actually, Deku very graciously agreed to stay at that size for another month so I can run some more tests on him.”

“Then do you think maybe I could keep him for tonight?”

“Sure, knock yourself out. I only really need to check up on him every few days, so there's no problem with you taking care of him in the meantime.” Mei picked Deku up and handed him over to Ochaco, who held him in her cupped hands. “Just make sure you don't lose him this time, alright?”

“I won't! I swear I'll never let him out of my sight again!” Ochaco said, pulling him protectively against her chest.”

“Make sure you don't. Anyway, why don't you two go catch up while I close things up here? See you two tomorrow.” Mei led Ochaco out of the workshop and closed the door behind her. Ochaco looked down at Deku, a thousand questions running through her mind just ready to be asked, but she held them back and closed her hands over him. There would be plenty of time to ask them later; the first thing to do was to see him safely back in her room. Besides, just having him back in her hands was enough for now.