- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The story's been finished for a while but I've neglected to share the last three chapters here. Figure I might as well go ahead and post them now.

Deku didn't know how long he spent held firmly in Ochaco's hand, but he felt it must have been at least half an hour. Half an hour spend in complete darkness without knowing where they were or where she was taking him. As much as he tried to tell himself that he had to trust her and assure himself that she must have a good reason for taking him out of the school grounds, he was deeply uneasy about the whole situation and anxiously awaited the moment when he could learn what this was all for.

Finally he heard a door open and close, and he was suddenly thrown through the air to land on the floor at the foot of a bed. Hearing Ochaco laughing behind him, he slowly stood and turned around. He was about to ask her what was the meaning of all this when he saw her skin begin to melt away, falling to the floor as a greyish goo. When the process had finished, instead of “Ochaco” it was now Himiko Toga who stood over him, looking down him with a fiendish smile.

“T-Toga!” he gasped, taking a step back.

“That's right!” she replied, stepping over him and sitting down on the bed. “I love it when you say my name, little Izuku! Especially now that your voice sounds so cute and squeaky. I don't know how you got to be so small, but I'm glad I found you like this; now you're all mine, and I'm going to have a lot of fun with you! But first...”

All tensed up and ready to bolt at a moment's notice if she threatened to do anything to him, Deku returned Toga's gaze, trying to think of a way to get out of this situation. His focus was broken, however, as Toga reached down and took off her shoes with a grunt, then pulled her socks off and set them aside before letting her bare feet settle on the floor in front of Deku. “There, much better! Now, what should we do? Do you have any ideas?” she asked, idly wiggling her toes.

Faced with the villainess's bare feet, Deku was horrified to find his gaze settle on them, the sight once more awakening his urge to worship at girls' feet. Close as they were to him, he could feel the heat radiating from them and the musty atmosphere from the dissipating sweat. It was almost more than he could resist, and it took a great effort on his part to hold himself back. Even if he'd come to terms with his weird interests lately, it was one thing to indulge in them with close friends and quite another thing to do so with a dangerous villainess. He was a hero, after all, and heroes didn't worship at the feet of villains... no matter how badly they wanted to.

All the same, he couldn't manage to tear his eyes from Toga's feet, and it was only a matter of time before she noticed it. At first she thought it was because he was afraid that she would step on him, but there wasn't any fear in his expression, and there was only one other explanation she could think of: that he was really into her feet. It made a lot of sense considering he had been in that Kyoka girl's shoe before she'd given him to her, and she couldn't think of any other reason for him to be kept in there. To make sure, she raised a foot over him, scrunching her sole while Deku kept staring at it as if in a trance. Then she slowly brought it down until it was only an inch above him, all the while he didn't make any move to get away.

“I've decided how I'm going to play with you first: I'm going to step on you so I can feel your tiny body under my sole!” she said, wiggling her toes right over him. She brought her foot down over him, keeping him pinned under her sole, with only his head sticking out from under her toes. Deku tried to push her foot off, but all his struggles were in vain; her foot was simply too much for him to handle.

“How nice to have my precious little Izuku under my feet! Especially with you being as small as a doll; the perfect size for me to play with you! Oh, it feels to good to have you squirm around down there!” she said, pressing down forcefully with her foot.

Deku couldn't take it any more. The way she was talking to him and treating him as a toy fit only for her amusement was really making his urges flare up, and he could no longer resist them. Instead of fighting against her foot, he started running his hands over her sole and pressed his face into her toe, taking a deep, deep breath to fill his lungs with the sharp smell of her feet.

“Eh? What's this? Are you kissing my toe, little Izuku?” Toga asked, moving her foot off him. “You little pervert! I never thought you of all people would be into feet! Well? What do you have to say for yourself?”

“I... I wasn't...I'm not...” Deku stammered, still staring at her foot as she rocked it from side to side. “Alright, I admit it! I like your feet! Now please, step on me again! I want to feel your sole pressing down on me!”

“Oh, that's so adorable! My little Izuku is begging for my big feet! But should I really let you have them so easily? I don't think so. I'll step on you again only if you do a little something for me first.”

“Yes, anything! Anything you ask for!”

“In that case... come over here and lick between my toes. If you can lick them clean, I'll step on you again.”

“Yes, Toga,” Deku said, crawling towards her feet and placing his head between two of her toes, licking her skin obediently. They were sweaty, a bit dirty, and with some bits of lint, but he didn't care. He loved licking her toes as her little foot slave.

As she felt his tiny tongue against her skin, Toga giggled and wiggled her toes, lightly squeezing his head between them. That didn't seem to bother him, though, as he just kept on licking her; if anything, he worked even more eagerly afterwards, going from toe to toe without any resistance or hesitation. Then, once he had finished, he knelt before her feet and looked at her in anticipation.

Toga wiggled her toes against each other to feel how well he had cleaned them. “My, you did a very good job! You're a very hardworking little toe licker, aren't you? And I suppose now you want your reward, isn't that right?”

“Yes, please! Step on me, Toga!” Deku said.

“He he he! I never thought I'd see the day when you begged a villain to step on you. Wasn't it your dream to be a hero? Why are you so eager to throw yourself at my feet, then? Shouldn't you be trying to resist me?”

“I... I can't,” Deku admitted. “I can't resist your feet no matter how hard I try. They're just so hot, so big and powerful. Right now there's nothing I want more than to have them all over me. Please, I need you to step on me. I can't live without it!”

“You really want them that badly, huh? Well, let's suppose I say I'll give you what you want and let you be with my feet every day of your life. Would you be willing to give up your hero training for that? Give up everything to become my little pet so you can spend all day long with my feet?”

“Y-yes,” Deku said after a brief moment of consideration. It scared him how easily he said that word, but it was also the truth. At least at that moment, he would have gladly given everything up to live the life Toga was offering him.

“Well, if that's what you want, I don't mind giving it to you,” Toga said, once more flattening him under her sole. Deku shuddered in delight as her hot and humid foot slammed down on him, violently pinning him to the floor. He eagerly spread his arms to receive her sole and started stroking its surface, taking in her oppressive weight.

Toga was being much rougher with him than any of the other girls had been, grinding him underfoot and putting so much pressure on smothering him that he was soon left unable to breathe. Deku felt himself about to pass out just before she raised her foot and brought it down with a stomp, then left it on him a while longer before stomping down again.

But the rough treatment only made him more in love with her feet, appealing even more to his animalistic desires. There was something he loved about being treated almost like he was nothing more than dirt, to be stepped on at leisure and given no more consideration. It was the purest expression of his relative insignificance that he had gotten from any of the girls. Yes, he was helpless and weak, a tiny thing barely worth noticing, and he loved that. He loved how strong all the girls were compared to him, and of all of them, Toga was the one to take the most advantage of the disparity between them. That was what he loved most of all about her, and what made him so incapable of resisting her.

After a while, she slid her foot back a bit so that his head was between her toes and spoke to him. “Before I stomp on you some more, I want to know, how did you get so small? And why were you with that girl?” she asked, wiggling her toes around his face.

Without hesitation, thinking only of her stomping on him again, Deku explained to her the day's events in broad strokes, from the way he'd been shrunk by Mei as part of an experiment to how he'd been passed around between Ochaco, Tsuyu, Mina, and Kyoka.

Smiling after his explanation, Toga resumed her stomping. “So it was one of the girl's inventions that did this to you? Perfect! Tomorrow I'll pay her lab a visit and see if I can steal her research. There are people on our team that can probably figure out how to replicate her invention. Then, once we have a bunch of these shrink belts, I'm going to start a collection of all your classmates! I'm going to shrink every one of them down and make them my pets like you, so we can all be together forever! Do you like that idea?”

Instantly Deku regretted having told Toga everything and berated himself for not even thinking that she might end up using the information to hurt his friends. The horror and guilt over having possibly brought his friends to harm was enough to overpower his urges for a moment and give him a new sense of clarity. The next time Toga lifted her foot off of him, he quickly jumped to his feet and started running away towards the door in a last-ditch attempt to escape from the villainess.

“Where do you think you're going?” Toga said, catching up to him in just a couple steps and pinning him underfoot. “You said you only wanted to spend the rest of your life with me, didn't you? And now you're trying to run away? Unbelievable. I guess you heroes simply can't be trusted. Oh well, I'll just have to make sure you can't escape.” She picked him up and pulled out a ball of yarn from her drawer, then used it to tie him up, leaving him struggling fruitlessly against his bindings. Then she pulled her foot up and bound him against her sole. “There, isn't that better? Now you get to be with my foot no matter what I do, just like you said you wanted. Now, you enjoy yourself while I go for a grab to eat, my little Izuku!”