- Text Size +

After returning to her room from gym class, Kyoka Jiro had taken a short nap with Deku still inside her sock, where he was happily enjoying her foot. Still, it had been a long day for him, and after a while he too fell asleep, and remained so until Kyoka woke up, took off her socks and dumped Deku out onto the bed between her bare feet. “Hey, Deku? Are you okay?” she asked as he rose to his feet. “Sorry if I left you in there too long; I kinda forgot about you for a while.”“No, it's fine,” he said. Standing upright, he saw that Kyoka's feet were really close to him, close enough that he could still smell their scent. There was something about them he couldn't quite describe that made them really attractive to him, even more so than Mina's or Tsuyu's or Ochaco's. Maybe it was that they were bigger, or maybe it was the dark purple toenail polish contrasting with her pale skin. Either way, just looking at them was already driving him crazy.

“So tell me,” she said, bringing his gaze back to her face, “how exactly did you get that small? And what were you doing taped down in the locker room?”“That's a very long story,” Deku sighed. He started from the beginning, explaining to Kyoka how he had been shrunk while helping Mei test one of her inventions, how he had then been handed off to Ochaco, then to Tsuyu, how he had gotten lost and been found by Mina, and finally how she had left him taped down in the girls' locker room, though he skipped over everything about him spending time with their feet.

“Interesting,” Kyoka said. “But I wonder what drove Mina to leave you on the floor in the first place. It doesn't sound like something she would do for no reason.”As she mused on this, Kyoka started drumming her toes on the bed's surface, like she usually did whenever she was busy thinking about something. This drew Deku's eyes to her feet again, and he got to thinking about how amazing it would be to have those toes drumming over his body.

“Deku?” she said. “Is something wrong?”

“Nothing's wrong,” Deku said. “It's just... Do you mind if I touch your feet?”

“My feet?”

“It's fine if you don't want to, but if so, could you at least move them, or move me, to where I can't see them? They're really distracting.”

“I mean... I guess there's nothing wrong with you touching them,” Kyoka said. She had no idea why he would want to, but she was curious as to what he would do now that he had her permission.

“Thank you!” Deku said, and immediately sprang over to one of her feet—the one that was resting on its side, with her sole exposed to him. He tackled her toes, hugging one and pressing his body against them, surprising Kyoka so much that she curled her toes around him by reflex. This was such unexpected behavior from him. It looked like he really loved her feet. But why? What could he possibly see in them?

“Kyoka, thank you,” he said, his voice barely audible with his face buried between her toes. “Your feet are amazing! They're so big and soft and warm. I wish I could spend every day with them.”“R-really? You like them that much?” Kyoka said, thinking back to how he had been acting when she'd left him inside her sock. She had felt him squirming around and assumed that was because he was uncomfortable in there, but seeing how much he was enjoying them, that didn't make sense anymore. He must have been squirming in pleasure instead. In fact... “Mina taped you to the locker room floor because she learned how much you like feet, didn't she? That's the only thing that makes sense.”“That's right,” Deku said. “She teased it out of me by using her feet to play with me. Her feet were nice, but yours are way better. Better than Ochaco's and Tsuyu's too, and better than Mei's.”“You really think so?”

“Yes; they're amazing.”

Kyoka blushed. All her life, she had never thought that she had any particularly attractive qualities. Other girls had bigger busts, prettier faces, rounder curves, and more likable personalities. She always thought of herself as rather plain, without anything to set her apart. But now here was Deku telling her that she had better feet than anyone else he knew. It wasn't the sort of compliment any girl would ever expect to hear, and normally she would think that anyone showing interest in girls' feet was a total weirdo, but even so, it was nice to be told that she had something that put here above the other girls.

“Well... if you like my feet so much, let me help you enjoy them,” she said, bringing her soles together around Deku. She pressed her toes together and heard him let out a little moan of pleasure as she did, then felt something small and wet sliding across her skin where his face was. It took her a while to figure out that what she felt was his tongue as he licked her toes. Kyoka blushed, then gave him another squeeze.

“You know, I also have a confession to make,” she said as she continued playing with him between her toes. “Back when you were in my shoes, I realized that it felt amazing to have your tiny body under my feet. When I got back to my room, even when I remembered that you were in there, I still decided to leave you inside so that I could enjoy how you felt. I thought that would sound cruel of me, so I lied and said that I had left you inside by accident. But from the look of things, you were probably really enjoying your time in there, weren't you?” Deku let out another moan that she took for a “yes”.

“Anyway, if you don't mind, I know a way that we can both help each other find enjoyment,” she said, pulling apart her soles so she could talk with Deku. I was thinking of going to a concert tonight and I figure I can bring you along inside my shoe.”“That sounds great!” Deku said.

“It will last a couple hours, though, and I don't know if you're willing to spend that long in there,” Kyoka said, but Deku still gave the same answer. “There will be a lot of movement. A lot of jumping, too. Are you sure you can handle it?” Again he said yes. “Alright then, let's get going!”Grabbing her discarded socks, she dumped Deku inside one of them before slipping it on, pulling it tight enough to feel the details on his tiny face being pressed against her sole. She then put on her shoes before leaving her room and heading out to the concert.

For Deku, spending two hours as Kyoka's insole was the best outcome he could possibly have hoped for. He hugged himself against her sole, kissing and licking it, worshipping it as best he could, happy that someone as puny as he could be of some use to this divine being that was Kyoka.

The walk to the concert was long, but he didn't mind it one bit. After all, it only meant that he could spend even more time with her beautiful feet. He didn't mind being stepped on either, having long since grown used to it; if anything, he loved to feel her foot pressing down on him with such crushing weight, as if demanding his complete and total submission, which he happily gave to them. He had even grown to love the steamy atmosphere that built up inside her shoe, as well as the having her foot sweat slowly seep into his clothes until they were totally drenched in it.

For her part, Kyoka was enjoying having Deku under her foot almost as much as he was enjoying being there. She hadn't thought much of it the last time she had him in there, but now she thought that it wasn't only that she liked how he felt under her foot, but also the knowledge that she had an entire human being down there, completely in her mercy, basically reduced to a living insole. Something about that felt right, as if she had always been meant to dominate a person like this.

She soon arrived at the concert just as it was getting started, and forgot about Deku as she started getting into the music, jumping up and down or stamping her foot to the rhythm. Despite the motion, Deku really liked that as it drove home that he was so insignificant next to her that she didn't even care that she was stomping him into her insole.

When the concert ended a couple hours later, Kyoka left and headed back to school. As she got there, she happened to see someone she knew walking ahead of her. “Hey, Ochaco!” she called out.

Ochaco turned around, looking surprised to see her there. “Oh, hi there,” she said. “What's up?”

“Are you looking for Deku?”

“H-how did you know that?” Ochaco asked.

“Oh, he told me all about it himself. Don't worry, I have him right here with me. Hang on a second...” Kyoka sat on the floor and took off her shoe, then her sock, while Ochaco looked on curiously. “Here he is!” Kyoka exclaimed as she grabbed Deku and pulled him out.

“Oh my gosh, Deku? What was he doing in there? How did... I mean... Thanks for bringing him to me. I'm glad to see that he's safe,” Ochaco said, wrapping her hands around Deku as she took him from Kyoka.

“Hey, no problem. Just be more careful with him, okay? Who knows what would have happened if someone else had found him instead of me. Anyway, good night. See you tomorrow, Ochaco.” Kyoka said, leaving the others behind.

“Good night,” Ochaco said. She watched Kyoka leave, then opened her hands. Looking up at her, Deku saw that she was smiling at him. He thought that there was something off about her smile, but he decided it probably just seemed that way because of how dark it was now. He didn't know what time it was, but the sun was down so it must have been pretty late.

“My little Deku,” she said. “I finally have you in my hands. I swear I'll never let you out of my sight again” She giggled and pet him on the head before walking off with him. Deku thought she was acting a bit weird, but chalked it up to her being happy to have him back; she must have been really worried about him and he wouldn't have been surprised if she had spent every second of her free time looking for him.

“I'm glad to be back with you,” Deku said. “So, where are we going? To your room? Or... to Mei so she can unshrink me?” Despite having spent so long wanting only to be returned to his normal size, now that he was faced with that possibility again, he wasn't sure if he really wanted to go through with it right now.

“Oh, you'll see soon enough,” Ochaco said. It was then that Deku noticed she was taking him out of the school grounds. There was something very off about this, he thought. Ochaco must have noticed his growing unease, because she closed her hand around him again, leaving him completely encased in it and unable to see anything going on outside. “Stay in there for now; I want this to be a surprise for you.”Without any other option, Deku resolved to wait and see where Ochaco was taking him. He hoped he was wrong, but it seemed there was something strange going on. He'd just have to wait and see what it was.