- Text Size +

Deku squirmed under the layer of tape binding him to the girls' locker room floor, trying to call for Mina's help but only being able to manage a muffled noise with the tape covering his mouth. He didn't know what Mina had put him here for, but it was the last place he wanted to be. When Mina had first seen him he had been worried that she let everyone at school know about how he'd been shrunk down and how he liked girls' feet, and now it seemed she was about to let him be discovered by whoever happened to enter the room. His secret would be found out all because of her if  he couldn't get loose.

However much he struggled to break free, however, he couldn't so much as budge the tape that held him down, and he would soon give up as he felt the futility of his actions.

Then he heard someone approaching and tried to look around to see who it was, though he couldn't move much with the tape over the bottom half of his face.

“Hi, Mina,” the other person said. Deku recognized that voice as belonging to Toru Hagakure, the invisible girl from his class. “You ready for gym class?” Finally, Deku managed to turn his head enough to see her, or rather, saw her clothes. She was wearing some tight-fitting gym clothes, letting him see the general shape of her body. Of course, he couldn't see her face, which was what really worried Deku because it meant he wouldn't know if she was looking down at him.

He tried to see if he could make out where her head was turned to somehow, but was soon distracted as her socks came into view. His sight was drawn down towards them as if by a magnetic pull, and soon he saw one of them rise up above him, letting him get a view of Toru's sole, only to come down on him a moment later, smothering him underneath. Deku couldn't help giving a little squirm in pleasure, but was able to stop himself from moving any further so she wouldn't feel him.

The girls started up a conversation, with Toru still standing on top of  Deku. As she talked, she absentmindedly rocked her foot over Deku's body, sending a shot of pleasure through him every time she did. Deku could no longer stop himself from squirming around, but even so, Toru was too distracted by her conversation to even notice him. He was just that tiny and insignificant.

Eventually Deku heard another voice, the sound of it muffled coming through Toru's foot so that he couldn't tell who was speaking. Then Toru lifted her foot off of him and he was able to see Momo standing over him. She took a step forward, her huge bare foot falling over him, and joined in on the conversation.

Somewhere int he back of Momo's mind was an awareness of there being something small under her foot, but it didn't really enter into her consciousness. All she knew was that it felt good, and as she was talking with her friends, she started rubbing her foot on it, curling and stretching her foot and pressing down on it to drive it deeper into her sole.

Deku was in heaven right then. Momo was one of the most beautiful girls in class, even if he still thought that Ochaco was cuter, and being under her foot was a divine experience. He started moaning in pleasure at the movements of her foot, getting all excited at the thought of spending hours rubbing and worshipping her soles.

After a while, Momo and the other girls left the room, with Mina whispering to him that she'd be back for him later before closing the door behind her.

Now left all alone on the floor, Deku waited a while for his excitement to wind down so he could start thinking of a way out of this. Before he could get much thinking done, he heard the door open and close again and heard at least two people come into the locker room.

“I can't believe you lost Deku after you promised you'd return him to me safely,” he heard Ochaco say.

“I'm really, really sorry, Tsuyu said. “Look, you don't have to worry about him, I'm sure he's okay. In fact, I'm pretty sure I know where he is. We just have to finish gym class first before going to find him.”The two of them soon came into Deku's view. Seeing them towering over him, Deku started trying to get their attention, attempting to call out to them through the tape covering his mouth and to break free. Nothing he did got their attention, though, and after a minute, Ochaco sat down on the bench, her heel ending up resting on top of him.

With her mind busy thinking about where he might possibly be, hoping he wouldn't get himself in any trouble, she wasn't paying enough attention to her surroundings to notice the pleasant little feeling of holding something under her foot. Absentmindedly she began twisting her heel over Deku, as if she were trying to grind him down. It felt amazing for him.

Deku knew she wouldn't be doing this to him if she knew it was he that was under her foot, and he thought that was so exciting. He was so far beneath her notice that she was treating him like nothing more than a lump of dirt, and that made him want to worship her even more.

After a while, Ochaco got up and started walking around the locker room, thinking that maybe she would be able to find Deku in there. He should have known that they would be having gym class, she thought, so maybe he had come in here to catch up to them. She started looking elsewhere, but she might still have found him on the floor eventually, if it weren't for Tsuyu taking her place on the bench, her toes resting on top of Deku, hiding him from sight. While she waited for Ochaco to finish looking, she casually wiggled her toes, curling them around that tiny little something on the floor.

As she played with him unawares, Tsuyu's toes happened to peel the tape off the floor a little bit, just enough for Deku to pull his head out from under it, finally freeing his mouth. He could have tried calling to the two girls then, but his mind was so consumed by his lustful urges that the thought never even occurred to him. Instead, all he did with his new freedom was lift his head up a bit, just enough to bury his face into the bottom of Tsuyu's toe and start kissing it passionately.

Eventually, however, Ochaco gave up on looking for him and both girls left the locker room. This time he didn't even have time to come down from his lustful highs before someone else rushed into the locker room. Deku turned his head and saw that it was Kyoka Jiro. After almost forgetting about gym class, she had rushed into the locker room as fast as possible change into her gym clothes.

She sat on the bench and slipped off her shoes and socks, her bare foot coming down on top of Deku, causing his desires to flare up again. Without thinking he stuck his tongue out and began licking Kyoka's sole, savoring the subtly salty taste of her foot sweat. However, it wouldn't take long for Kyoka to notice something weird under her foot and move her foot aside to find a tiny little something under a piece of tape. “Deku?” she asked, reaching down to peel him off the floor. She picked him up, then took the pieces of tape off of him, setting them aside on the bench.

“Kyoka,” Deku said. “I'm, uh,  glad you found me. Listen, I'm going to need your help.”

“Sorry Deku, but whatever you want form me will have to wait until after gym. I'm already too late to waste any more time on you. You'll just have to wait in here,” Kyoka said as she tugged on her sock and slipped Deku inside. She then slipped on her sneakers and went out to join the others in gym class, noticing as she did that having Deku under her foot felt amazing.

Being used as nothing more than an insole by yet another girl felt amazing for him too. He'd been stepped on so many times and by so many girls by now that he was already starting to think of himself as their foot toy. It almost seemed like he had always been fated to be at girls' feet, and that it was only now that he was figuring it out. Right then he wouldn't have objected to that life at all.

As the inside of Kyoka's shoes began to heat up, so too did Deku's desires. When she ran, he was dislodged from his position under her sole, sliding about all over the inside of her sock before ending up under her heel. There he hugged himself tightly against it even as it threatened to crush him, letting him know he was nothing compared to Kyoka. He kissed her skin repeatedly, then began licking and rubbing her foot as best he could in tribute to her size and power. He really couldn't deny it anymore: all he wanted from his life now was to be allowed to serve at the feet of some beautiful girl, worshipping her like a goddess while she treated him as a pet or slave. It didn't much matter if that girl was Mina, Tsuyu, Ochaco, Kyoka, or anyone else, as long as they had a nice pair of feet for him to live for.

He shamelessly buried himself into Kyoka's sole, moaning every time she stepped on him or otherwise dominated him with her foot. He didn't even mind how hot and sweaty it was; if anything, that only made things better as he could feel himself covered by the sweat of her foot and feel its warmth embrace him. Even the smell seemed enjoyable, and he eagerly pressed his nose against her foot to take a deep whiff of it, his mind growing even more intoxicated with it.

The rest of the world ceased to exist for him, whatever went on outside the confines of her shoe being totally inconsequential as far as he was concerned. Even he ceased to exist, the only thing that mattered being Kyoka's divine foot, to which he was willing to devote his entire life in servitude.

Meanwhile, Kyoka went about her gym class blissfully unaware of the effect she was having on Deku. Of course she could feel him moving around, but in the midst of so much physical activity, there was no way she could tell what he was doing in there, nor did she pay much attention to him or wonder too much about how he could have gotten to be so small, and after a while she ended up forgetting about him entirely.

Eventually, gym class finished and, after drying off her sweat and getting back into her normal clothes, she went back to her room, where she lay down for a while to relax. It was only after a couple minutes that she noticed the feeling on her foot and remembered how she had found Deku in the locker room and promised him she would help him out. She thought that feeling must be Deku trying to get her attention, and that he must be really sore and uncomfortable from being in her sock for so long. It was probably time to take him back out now. Then again, he still felt really good down there; she figured she would leave him in there a bit longer and excuse it as having forgotten about him. After all, if he had lasted this long in her sock, surely he could last a few more minutes.