- Text Size +

“M-Mina, it's good to see you,” Deku said as she slowly inched back from the giant pink girl as she inched her soles closer to him. “N-now, I don't know what you mean by having fun, but let's hold off on that for now, alright? I need your help with...”Just then she curled her leg behind him, bringing him to a halt as his back bumped against her inner leg. “Help? Sure, I'll help you... Eventually. You see, it's always been a fantasy of mine to have a tiny guy at my feet, and now that I have you, it would be a huge waste to let you go so soon, don't you think? And since you're such a nice person, I'm sure you won't mind helping me live out my dreams.”“She reached for him, pinching him by the waist, then brought him over to her sole, using her palm to press his whole body onto it. Her skin felt so amazing against Deku's face—it turned out the acids that she secreted did wonders for her skin, keeping it wonderfully smooth and soft. When he was first pressed against her, he sighed and let himself relax into it, only to freeze up when he considered what would happen if Mina learned that he liked being at her feet. It was already bad enough that Tsuyu knew about it, but if Mina found out, then everyone would learn about it. He could not trust her to keep this a secret from the school.

“Mina, let's not get carried away with this, okay?” Deku said, grunting as he struggled against her grip.

“Shut up, toy,” Mina said, pressing his face against her sole to silence him. “Like I said, I'll have my fun and then I'll help you out with whatever it is you want. Probably. God, you feel so good squirming against my sole!” Her toes curled in delight at the feeling, and she pressed Deku down more forcefully. He was normally quite strong, but now he was so weak and pathetic he couldn't even break out of her grip, and it felt amazing to be able to dominate him like this.

Of course, Mina wasn't the only one enjoying this. Being pressed like this against her sole felt great for Deku too. She was being so forceful with him, treating him more like a toy than like a human being, and that was very arousing for him. He moaned under her grip, and slowly stopped struggling against her, letting his thoughts be absorbed by the feeling of her sole against him.

Eventually Mina noticed that he was no longer squirming in her grip, and she wondered if maybe he was starting to suffocate from having his face pressed against her sole. She moved her hand off of him to check in on him and saw him actually kissing and caressing her sole, rubbing his hands against it like it was his lover. By the time Deku realized that she was looking at him and stopped abruptly, it was already too late; she had seen everything.

“Well well, it looks like I'm not the only one enjoying myself,” she said, grinning fiendishly.

“Mina, it's not what it looks like,” Deku began, only for his attempted explanation to be interrupted as he was dropped on the floor. While he lay on the floor, her foot slid over him so that she was pinning him down under her big toe, which he couldn't even budge no matter how hard he tried to push it off. Then Mina pressed down on him with her toe, making him moan in pleasure.

“You know, when I first saw you by the running track, I thought you had been shrunken down by accident, but considering that I found you on the ground at Tsuyu's feet, and with how obvious it is that you like my feet, I'm starting to think you must have shrunk yourself down to be close to hers. Is that right, Deku? Are you a little creep like Minoru trying to peek in on girls without them knowing?”“N-no! That's not it! I-I don't like feet at all!” Deku said. Again she pressed her toe down on him and he gasped at the sudden jolt of pleasure.

“Are you sure? Because from the way you keep moaning when I press down with my doe, it sounds like you really like being under my feet, not to mention how you were licking my sole just a few seconds ago. And if you don't like feet, what were you doing on the ground next to Tsuyu's?” She picked Deku up between her toes and brought him against her other sole, leaving him sandwiched between them with only his face poking up over her toes. “Go on, confess what you were doing on the ground back there! Confess to it, or I'll make you confess that you like being at my feet.”“I wasn't doing anything! I was just trying to get help.”

“Then why were you so quiet down there? In all that time you never once asked for help from either of us. Come on, tell the truth, Midoriya,” she said, wiggling her toes around his body. That gesture felt so good that Deku couldn't help letting another moan escape his lips, couldn't help wrapping his arms around one of those toes in a hug. “You see? It's obvious you were down there because you like girls' feet!”“P-please, let me explain!” Deku yelled. Mina stopped battering him with her toes and listened intently while he explained everything to her, from how Mei had shrunk him as part of some experiment, to how he had ended up with Ochaco and then with Tsuyu, though he skipped over everything that had to do with him being at their feet.

“Nice try, Midoriya, but that still doesn't explain what you were doing back there,” Mina said, curling her toes around him to push him deeper between her soles. “I mean, did you really think you would fool me with that story? What do you think I am, some kind of idiot? Just admit that you like being at our feet. There's nothing to be ashamed of. I mean, my feet are really cute, and so are Tsuyu's and Ochaco's. I bet you asked them to let you play with their feet too, you little pervert.”“No, that's not true!” Deku yelled. “They were the ones who started it! I didn't have to ask them for anything!”

“Finally you admit it!” Mina said. Deku blushed as he realized he'd revealed more than he'd meant to. “Man, I would never have expected that you would turn out to be such a little pervert too. Well then, if I like it and you like it too, there's no reason not to keep playing with you, is there?” She pressed her soles together, rubbing them against each other, causing him to be rolled around between them. “And if you also like Tsuyu's and Ochaco's feet, them I'm pretty sure that means you must like girls' feet in general.” That gave her an idea, but one she would leave for later. For now, she would keep having fun with Deku.

She let go of him, letting him fall back to the floor, then propped her feet up in front of him. “Alright then, toy, get over here and kiss my soles. I want to see just how much you like them.”“K-kiss them?”

“That's right, you heard me. I want you to kiss them. Lick them if you want. Worship them. Show me how much you want them.” Deku would have loved to do exactly that, but he was still too shy to admit it in front of Mina. He stayed put and gave her a pleading look. Understanding what was going on in his head, Mina slid her feet forward and pushed him onto his back with them, flattening him between her soles and the floor.

Caught beneath them, Deku struggled for a second before giving into his desires, wrapping his arms against her beautiful, plush toes and burying his head in her skin, kissing and licking her passionately. “That's right; keep going, my puny little toy,” Mina said, her demeaning words only getting him more worked up for her feet. His body started squirming, not to try to escape, but out of sheer pleasure. Even when she pressed down harder it only made him love her feet even more, and he passionately caressed her sole to express it.

Then, all of a sudden, Mina lifted her feet off of him, and he was left in the cold. “What's the matter?” she asked when he once more gave her a pleading look. “Is there something you want?” Deku opened his mouth to speak, but didn't say anything, wondering whether he should really say it or not. “Go on, tell me,” Mina said, waving her feet teasingly in front of him, tantalizing them with the promise of their softness. “Tell me what you want and maybe I'll give it to you.”“I.. I want... Please, I want to be smothered under your feet!” Deku finally admitted.

“Oh, so you want my feet?” Mina said, still waving them in front of him. “I don't know if I should give them to you. You've played with them enough for today, don't you think? Wouldn't you rather I help grow you back now? I mean, surely you don't want to spend the rest of your life under my big, giant feet, do you? Just imagine spending every day under them, not even attending school anymore, not even being a person, just being reduced to a toy for my feet to play with. Wouldn't that be terrible?”Deku couldn't take it anymore. Between the enticing movement of her feet and the way she teased him by basically calling his desires pathetic and humiliating, Deku simply couldn't hold himself back. He scrambled to his feet and dashed towards Mina's, tackling her toe and clinging fiercely to it as he started licking its surface. He filled his mind with the sensations of Mina's foot, from their taste and smell to their softness, their warmth, the power of their movements, and their lovely pink hue. He could deny his desires no more; he didn't even care if he couldn't become a pro hero anymore; as long as he could spend the rest of his life as a toy at the feet of Mina, Tsuyu, Ochaco, or pretty much any other girl, he could be happy with his life.

Leaning back against her bed, Mina watched as Deku let loose on her foot, idly swinging her leg back and forth as he did. Then she stretched her leg high into the air, scrunching her toes around him, her teasing driving him nuts.

Then, deciding it was time to put her idea into play, Mina grabbed her shoes and slipped them on, without socks and with Deku still clinging to her toe. “Hang tight in there,” she said as she stood up. Grabbing a small roll of tape, she left her room and arrived at the girls' locker room just a short walk later. There were a couple other people there, but it was mostly empty, which suited her perfectly.

Sitting on a bench, she took off her shoe and pried Deku off of her toe. Then, taking a small bit of tape, she taped him to the floor right under the front edge of the bench, where he was less likely to be noticed. She taped him to well that he couldn't move, and even used some tape to cover his mouth. “You can thank me for this later,” she whispered to him, then went to sit at the opposite end of the bench, eagerly waiting for the fun to begin.