- Text Size +

Deku had been licking Tsuyu's feet for several minutes now and he was starting to grow conflicted. It wasn't that he didn't like doing this, but rather that he was starting to like it perhaps a little too much. Surely there was no harm in a little indulgence, but at times he caught himself thinking how great it would be to spend the rest of his life like this, always being at the feet of Tsuyu or Ochaco, which was always a jarring thought. What was he supposed to do, give up on all his dreams of becoming a pro hero and just stay at two inches tall forever?

“Is something wrong, Midoriya?” Tsuyu asked once she noticed he was no longer licking her foot.

“N-no, nothing! Nothing at all!”

“You're not still having hangups about enjoying this, are you?” Deku winced; as always she was right on target. “Honestly, you should really learn to loosed up some more. You're only staying this size until Mei grows you back later today, so just enjoy it while it lasts.”“Yeah, I guess you're right,” Deku said. Honestly, he wasn't sure whether or not he was glad that this would all be over after today. “I just can't stop thinking about it.”Tsuyu looked at him thoughtfully for a moment, then she grabbed one of her socks and held its opening in front of him. “Climb in,” she said. “We're going for a walk. There's nothing better to clear the mind than that.”“What, right now? Do we even have any time for that?” He was only supposed to stay with Tsuyu for an hour, then Ochaco would come pick him up.

“We have time enough. Now are you getting in, or am I going to have to put you inside by force? I know you spent some time in Ochaco's shoe and I want to know how it feels before I have to give you back.”“I guess it wouldn't hurt to go for a little walk in the meantime,” Deku said. Tsuyu was right, he did need to clear his mind and learn to enjoy this while it lasted. He went ahead and climbed into her sock, which she immediately lifted up, letting him roll down to the tip of the toes.

Holding it up, she could barely tell that Deku was inside it at all. He was so small and slight that there wouldn't have been any sign of it if he hadn't been moving around inside. Feeling mischievous, she gave the sock a little shake, before slipping it on. She pulled it tight against her leg, as tight as it would go, holding it like that to keep Deku pressed up against her sole. “What's it feel like in there, Midoriya? Is it comfortable?” she asked him.

With his face smothered against Tsuyu's sole, Deku couldn't really reply, but honestly, it felt amazing in there. How was it that he had never realized how amazing girl's feet could be, he wondered? Tsuyu's foot was wonderfully smooth and soft, and being held against it was getting him so excited, especially when she wiggled it around, letting him feel how incredibly powerful it was compared to his puny self. In response to the gesture, he spread out his arms, hugging himself against her sole.

“I'll take that as a yes,” Tsuyu said, letting go of the sock and setting her foot down on the floor. Then she stood up, letting the full weight of her body bear down on him. Ordinarily she wouldn't have done anything like that, but since she'd been assured that he could survive it completely unhurt, she was free to do with him whatever she pleased without worry. “I expect you to keep licking my foot while you're in there, no matter what happens,” she said to him.

Really, though, she didn't need to order him to do it. After being subject to such a show of dominance, Deku had grown so excited that he had started licking her foot without a second thought. Strange to think, but he liked everything about what was going on now. He even liked the taste of her foot, not because it tasted good necessarily, but because it let him know it was her foot he was licking.

Feeling his tiny tongue upon her sole gave Tsuyu shivers of delight, and for a while she was content to just stand there and savor the feeling, stretching and scrunching her sole on top of Deku in the meantime. A minute later, though, she grabbed her running shoes and her other sock and put them on before heading outside on her way to the school's running track. On her way there, her mind kept coming back to the feeling of having Deku in her shoe and of stepping on him over and over again. She was starting to like having him under her foot more than she probably should, but since she only had an hour with him, she might as well make the most of it.

Not only that, she also liked how Deku felt as an insole. Her shoes had been bothering for some weeks now, and she'd been meaning to get herself another pair, but with Deku right under the arch of her foot, her shoe felt as comfortable as it had when it was still new. It was really amazing how perfectly his tiny body fit a her insole. Of course, the real test would come once she started running.

After the short walk to the running track, Tsuyu did a few warm-up stretches before getting into position. Since there was no one else around, she ventured to say a few words to Deku before starting. “You actually feel really good in there, Midoriya. My shoes haven't felt this comfortable in weeks,” she said, stretching her foot again over him. “You know, a lot of girls have told me that they need better insoles for their shoes; maybe we could all pass you around and make you the official U.A. girls' insole. Or maybe we should talk Mei into repurposing her invention. We could have her shrink all you boys down to use as insoles, that way everyone gets a tiny person of their own. Fun thought, don't you agree? Anyway, hang tight in there, and remember, don't stop licking my foot.” With that she took off at a jog, paying close attention to the feeling of Deku under her foot.

Deku was taken by surprise as Tsuyu started running, having been left totally in the dark as to what she was planning. The sudden movement startled him out of the trance he'd been in while licking her sole and made him tense up, scrambling for something to hold on to as each step that she took moved him around under her foot.

Grabbing onto the first thing he could, Deku wrapped his arms around Tsuyu's second toe, holding himself tight against it while she ran. His heart was still beating hard from the scare he'd been given, and his stomach was feeling a bit upset, but now that he had something to steady himself, he was starting to calm down again, and the thorough stomping Tsuyu was giving him was getting him excited again. With his arms wrapped around her toe, his face was pressed up right against its tip, which he resumed licking right away.

As time went by and she focused more on her running. Deku slipped out of Tsuyu's mind, so that soon she was running without even thinking of him or how he felt in her shoe. After almost twenty minutes of running, she finished the last of her laps and, feeling beat, she went to take a seat on one of the benches, taking off her shoes to let her feet breathe for a while, and even taking off her socks.

By then Deku was feeling beat and worn out, and since Tsuyu wasn't running anymore he had let go of her toe to rest for a while, so that when she took her sock off, her slipped out along with it, falling to the ground next to her feet. Tired as he was, he lay there for a while. He didn't think Tsuyu had really forgotten him and thought she had let him fall down to play with him like this, so he just lay there and waited to see what she would do, recovering his energy in the meantime.

“Hey, Tsuyu!” a voice called out. Turning her head to the right, Tsuyu saw Mina Ashido walking over to her.

“Hi, Mina,” she said, scooting over to make room for the other girl.

Mina sat beside her and the two started up a conversation, neither of them being aware of Deku listening in at their feet. He was lying there completely still, not because he was still tired but because he didn't want her finding out about him. Having Tsuyu know about him was already bad enough, but at least she knew how to keep a secret. If Mina found him, she would probably let everyone at school know that he had let himself be shrunk tot his size and that Tsuyu and Ochaco had been taking care of him. He didn't want to think what sort of rumors might start circulating if people learned of all that.

So he lay there, silently praying for Mina to hurry up and leave, all the while she kept moving her feet around him, having very restless legs. At one point she propped her foot up by the heel, with him lying just under the sole of her shoe, painfully close to being discovered. Being so close to her feet, though, he also recalled how she had already stepped on him one without being aware of it, back when Mei had asked for her help in one of the durability tests. Back then he had been too upset over Mei shrinking him to appreciate the feeling of her foot as she stepped on him, but just thinking about it now was enough to make him all flustered.

Eventually as they were talking, Mina happened to glance down and saw Deku on the ground. Their eyes locked together and hers widened in surprise, then a mischievous grin crept onto her face, one that Deku felt didn't bode well at all. He was about to say something to her when she moved her foot and let it rest on him, silencing him before he could speak. She took a moment to crouch down and pretend to tie her shoe, and while she was doing that, she slipped him out from under her shoe with her thumb covering his mouth so he couldn't call for help, then immediately stuffed him into her shoe, pushing him as far down as he would go, all without Tsuyu realizing what was going on.

“Mina, let me out of here of here! Tsuyu? Help me! I'm inside her shoe!” Deku called out time and time again, trying to get either of the two girls' attention. Try as he might, though, his voice was too weak and too muffled by Mina's shoe to be heard from outside. He tried banging on her sole or against the walls of her shoe, but it was all to no avail. All he could do was lie in there and wait for Tsuyu to remember him and try looking for him.

But Tsuyu never remembered him. After some more talking, she and Mina stood and went back to the dorm rooms together, all the while Mina kept stepping on Deku inside her shoe and he kept yelling out in hopes he might eventually be heard, though his voice was drowned out by the sound of Mina's footsteps.

Even in his desperation to escape, however, he couldn't help but think that being shrunk with Mina might be fun. She was a very energetic person and was likely to be very dominant with him. She already was, in a way, with how she'd stuffed him into her shoe without any consideration for him. Besides, her foot felt so nice against his body. Maybe she would agree to let him lick it once she took him out, or even better, order him to do it herself.

Deku shook his head. What on Earth was he thinking? Now was no time to be daydreaming about licking Mina's foot. The hour he was supposed to spend in Tsuyu's care was almost up; soon Ochaco would come looking for him, and she'd get really worried when she found that Tsuyu didn't know where he was. Besides, she was the one who was supposed to take him back to Mei so he could grow back. Maybe he was starting to like some parts about being small, but that didn't mean he wanted to be small forever.

“Well, thanks for the chat, Mina,” Tsuyu said as the two of them finally arrived at her room. She opened the door and stepped inside. “I'll see you tomorrow.”“Tsuyu!!!” Deku yelled with all his might, putting everything he had into his scream before he was silenced by Mina dragging his head under her sole.

“Huh?” Tsuyu asked, stopping just as she was about to close the door behind her. “Did you hear something, Mina?”

“Haha, nope! Didn't hear anything at all!” Mina said. “Anyway, I'll be going now. Good-bye! See you around!” With that she took off as a brisk walk, quickly rounding the corner and going into her own room. Closing the door behind her, she sighed and slumped back against it, then sat down on the floor and pulled off her shoe, upturning it and shaking it around to sent Deku falling out of it. While he picked himself off the floor, she took off her other shoe as well and also her socks.

“Welcome to my room, Midoriya,” she said, wiggling her toes in excitement. “We're going to have so much fun together.”