- Text Size +

Tsuyu's dorm room was only a short walk away from Ochaco's, and once she got there, the young heroine kicked off her shoes and sat cross-legged on her bed, setting the two-inch Deku down before her. She took off her socks, letting her feet breathe at last, then looked closely at her guest.

Deku sat and waited for her to say something, but she only looked him over, all the while he was trying not to look at her bare feet which sat so tantalizingly close to him that he could feel the musty atmosphere radiating off of them. Still, he couldn't resist a quick glance or two to catch an errant wiggle of Tsuyu's toes or a scrunching of her feet.

Good grief, what was wrong with him? First Ochaco's feet and now Tsuyu's. When it was only Ochaco's he could at least convince himself that he only liked her feet because they were hers, but now he was getting all worked up from Tsuyu's feet too. Did Mei's belt have a side effect she didn't tell him about? One that made you... start liking feet?

Okay, that was probably too absurd an invention even for her. Still, he hadn't been into feet until after she shrunk him. Could it be that he only liked them when he was small? That what he actually liked was being so small a girl's feet could dominate him?

A shudder ran through his body, and he shook his head to free it from such thoughts. Then all of a sudden he felt a push against his chest and fell onto his back. He looked up at Tsuyu, who kept poking and prodding at his body.

“So, Midoriya,” she began, “Ochaco said that Mei is the one responsible for you being so small; is that right?”

“That's right. She asked me to help her try out a new invention, then she made me put this belt on and shrank me down. She said it's supposed to be used for containing captured villains.”“Really? I never thought she could invent something like this. It's really remarkable,” she said, nudging the belt that Deku wore. “But, right now I'm more interested in what you were doing inside Ochaco's sock. It's a very weird place to put you in if she's supposed to be taking care of you.”“I guess,” Deku said, turning away from Tsuyu and raising a hand to the side of his head to hide his blush from her.

“Tell me, why were you in there? Didn't it hurt being stepped on?”

“Not at all; the belt protects me from harm so it didn't hurt one bit.”

“Even so, I can't imagine it was too comfortable. Tell me, Midoriya, was Ochaco taking advantage of you?”

“W-what?”

“I never considered that she might have a hidden sadistic side, but I can't think of any other reason for her to put her in her sock. Midoriya, if she was abusing you, you need to trust me and tell the truth. I'll protect you from her if necessary.”“No! Er, that is... No, she didn't take advantage of me. In fact, she only put me in her sock because I asked her to do it. I was massaging her feet as thanks for taking care of me while I was tiny, but when it was time for her to go to class I had only finished with one foot, so I told her to bring me along inside her sock so I could finish up the other one. I swear that's the truth.”“Hmm... something doesn't add up here,” Tsuyu said, thoughtfully scrunching and stretching her soles. “Why would you have asked to be kept in her sock instead of waiting until she came back to finish the foot massage? It doesn't make sense. There has to be something you're not telling me.” Saying this, she uncrossed her legs and moved them so that one of them was resting sideways on the bed, its sole facing the tiny Deku, not three inches away from him.

“No, I... I swear I'm telling you everything! I'm not... I didn't...” As Deku spoke, he couldn't help but allow his gaze to be drawn by the smooth surface of Tsuyu's sole, its proximity making it impossible to ignore, until he fell silent, his mind absorbed by her the giant foot.

As she scrunched her sole again, Tsuyu observed Deku's reaction. There was a look of hunger to him as he stared at her soles. “Ah, I see what's going on now. You like girls' feet, don't you, Midoriya?”“N-no, I don't! I swear that I'm not into your feet! I'm not into anyone's feet!”

“When you get so defensive about it, that only makes me think you must really like my feet,” Tsuyu said, moving her other leg so that Deku was now sitting between her soles.

“I don't... I'm not...” he began to object, but his words trailed off as his gaze went from one sole to the other and back again. As much as he was embarrassed by Tsuyu knowing that he was into her feet now, he was much more excited over finding himself so close to her soles. Even now they wiggled enticingly, making him forget about everything else. He wanted so badly to throw himself at them. More than that, he wanted to be smothered between them as he had been between Ochaco's earlier.

“If you're not into my feet then tell me to move them away at any time and I will,” Tsuyu said as she slowly slid them closer together. Deku kept quiet, just as she knew he would, and soon her soles fell upon him. The sensation of little Deku being pressed between her soles was more delightful than she had ever thought. It felt amazing to be able to dominate a person with just her feet! He was so small that her soles completely enveloped him, and so weak that he would have no chance of escape if she decided to keep him there all day. Although, judging by the way he pressed himself against her soles, escape was the furthest thing from his mind.

Tsuyu started rubbing her feet together and rolling him between them—softly at first, but as time went on she felt the urge to put some more force into it, and remembering what Deku had said about the belt protecting him, she felt free to do so, holding her feet together forcefully around him. “Is this the sort of thing you like, Midoriya?”Deku couldn't answer but he was absolutely loving it. This was so different from Ochaco's kind and gentle treatment. It was so intense that he couldn't think of anything else, and even though some part of him was scared over being smothered between the two huge soft walls of Tsuyu's soles, that fear was paradoxically part of why he liked it.

Before long, Tsuyu's soles parted, letting him fall limply back onto the bed. Tsuyu picked him up, wrapping a pair of fingers around his waist, and carried him to the edge of the bed before dropping him on the floor. Then she stood up, setting her feet down to either side of the tiny Deku. “Ochaco stepped on you while you were in her sock, didn't she? I thought that was very cruel of her, but you must have liked it if you were the one asking to be put there. Well, let's see how well you like this.”Deku saw her sole rise up over him, her toes spayed apart so he could see her impassive face far above. The sight sent a shiver of excitement up his spine, one which only intensified as Tsuyu brought her foot down on him, stomping down so hard that she expelled all the air from his lungs. His whole body was covered by her sole, with only his head sticking out from between her first two toes so he could still breathe. Tsuyu then scrunched her toes together, squeezing his head tight between them before fiddling them together, twisting his head this way and that without him being able to put up the least bit of resistance.

“What's it like being under my feet?” Tsuyu asked. “I bet you want to stay in there forever. Lucky for you, I can keep you on my sole without needing to wear a sock.” She lifted her foot, showing Deku how he remained stuck to it thanks to her frog quirk that allowed her hands and feet to stick to any surface. She swiveled her foot in the air, rocking it back and forth, and Deku along with it before setting it back down. She paced around the room for a while to show off this power, stepping on Deku over and over again, taking care to put more force than necessary when stepping with the foot he was under.

When she came to a stop, she ground Deku under her foot so hard that he would have been crushed if it weren't for the belt's protection. Such a powerful show of dominance overwhelmed Deku's mind completely, bringing him to turn his head to the side and stick out his tongue, giving Tsuyu's toe a lick. He kept on licking, and eventually Tsuyu noticed a funny feeling on her sole. She stopped grinding him underfoot and crouched down, getting a close look at his face from between her toes. Then she saw that he was actually licking her foot!

“You know, licking someone's foot isn't very sanitary, especially if they haven't washed it beforehand,” she said, scrunching her toes teasingly over Deku's head.

When she let go of him, Deku opened his eyes and was horrified to realize that he had in fact been licking Tsuyu's toe. He had been so into her dominating him that he had allowed his urges to take ahold of him. “I-it's not what it looks like!” he said.

“Nonsense; anyone at all can see what's going on here. I knew you liked being at my feet, but not that you liked it this much. Well, I don't have a problem with it. In fact, I want you to keep going.”“Keep going? Tsuyu, I don't think...”

“I'm not asking what you think, I'm ordering you to do it. Besides, you owe me for letting you spend time with my feet. Don't act like you didn't enjoy it; I can see that you did, otherwise you wouldn't have licked my feet.” She sat back on her bed and brought the foot with Deku up, holding while pushing his puny body into her sole with her thumb “Well, what are you waiting for? Go on and lick me, you puny worm.”Deku had meant to keep acting like he hadn't actually enjoyed licking her feet, but the way she forced him against her sole again and called him a worm made his urges flare up more than he could resist. Surely licking her foot just a little bit couldn't hurt, right? Besides, she was right that he owed her for keeping him at her feet.

With that in mind, he stuck out his tongue and gave Tsuyu's foot just a little lick. Not one as eager as the ones he'd been giving before, but still a lick. “Good. Now keep going,” she said, and Deku obeyed, licking, licking, and licking some more. After a while, Tsuyu let go of him and inched further up into her bed, stretching her feet out on it. “Now keep going and don't stop until I tell you.”When Ochaco had handed Deku over to her, never once had Tsuyu expected that she would end up forcing him to lick her foot. It was funny how quickly that had changed. She was supposed to keep Deku for an hour, and she still had most of that hour left to spare.

One whole hour. What more fun could she have with him in that time?