- Text Size +

When Ochaco finally reached her bedroom, the first thing she did was pull off her shoes and socks. “Ugh, my feet are killing me,” she complained as she sat on her bed before reaching into her pocket to pull the shrunken Deku out. “I hope the ride wasn't too bumpy for you. You're not too shaken up, are you?” she asked him.

“I'm perfectly fine; you don't have to worry about me,” Deku said from her open palm. He was so adorable being mouse-sized, she just wanted to nuzzle him against her cheek.

“Good! Anyway, I have an hour before my next class so we can hang out here for now. Let me know if you want anything. Food, water... a massage, maybe...” She'd be happy to do anything that involved petting and stroking him, but only if her asked for it first. She didn't want to do it without his permission.

“I-I don't need anything, thanks. But... you said that your feet were tired, didn't you?”

“That's right.”

“I was wondering if, maybe... you'd like me to... rub them for you.”

“If you want to, I'll gladly let you massage my feet for me,” she said. She lowered him to the bed, then pulled her legs back so that her soles were resting sideways to either side of him.

“Alright. H-here I go,” Deku said, walking up to her right foot and reaching out until his hands pushed against her sole. Their touch was so slight and delicate that it tickled, making her foot scrunch up by reflex, knocking him down.

“I'm sorry, did that hurt you?” she asked.

“Not at all; Mei's device let's me survive just about anything. Just try to keep your feet still while I'm down here.”

“Alright, I'll do that.”

Deku turned back to her sole and started rubbing it. Feeling Ochaco's warmth against his skin, he blushed and started feeling warm inside, but he shook his head and focused on his work. He tried to to assure himself that he was only doing this for her sake, not for his personal enjoyment. Not that there was anything about it he might have enjoyed. It wasn't as if he liked girls' feet. He'd never had any sort of reaction to them before, so it didn't make any sense for him to be into Ochaco's.

Yet, as he kept rubbing her fot, his protests quieted down and he became absorbed in the feeling of her sole against his hands. It were so soft and warm, and so big, too—so wide that he could just barely reach the higher end to rub it. He forgot himself rubbing her foot, let his mind become absorbed by the wonderful feeling of it.

As he was rubbing the giant foot it would occasionally twitch almost imperceptibly. He loved it when they did, because it was him that was making them twitch, and it showed that he could still have an effect on something so big despite being so small and weak.

Being here, in Ochaco's presence, against her sole, he felt so safe and protected. He trusted her perfectly, but there was also something else; a really warm feeling that made him want lie down on top of her sole and fall asleep—to kiss it, even.

As that thought fluttered though his mind, it jolted Deku back into self-consciousness and he found he was getting a bit too close to Ochaco's foot as he was rubbing her toes. He pulled his body back a bit before finishing up the foot and moving on to the next one, staying on the lookout for any more thoughts like that one.

But Ochaco, having seen him acting strange, and seeing how diligently he rubbed it, started wondering if, just maybe, Deku was enjoying the foot-rub as much as she was. To find out, she moved her right foot closer to him until its sole touched his back. From how he immediately stopped rubbing her foor, turned around, and, blushing, stared at it without making a sound, she became convinced that he had a thing for her feet. That brought a blush to her cheeks that mirrored his own, but it also gave her a mischievous thought that she felt compelled to act on.

To Deku's surprise, Ochaco drew her feet even closer, until he was lightly sandwiched between them. “Ochaco? What are you doing?” he asked.

“Come on, Deku,” she said, barely able to speak through her embarassment. “I can see how you act around my feet. You don't have to hide it; I know you like them.” She felt Deku tense up even more between her soles. “Don't worry,” she said, trying to soothe him. “I don't mind it at all, really. In fact, I... I think it's kind of cute. So... just relax and  let me do this for you! Think of it as my thanks for rubbing my foot.”With Deku held between her soles, she started rubbing her feet against each other, slowly rolling him around while giving him a sort of massage. Over time, she felt him relax again. As she was doing this, Ochaco herself discovered that she actually liked having Deku at her feet. He was so small, and moving him around like this made her feel so strong. She had to be strong, too, if she was going to protect him like she wanted to.

“It's a shame we can't spend all day doing this,” she sighed after a while, letting Deku fall onto the bed, “but it's almost time for my next class. Would you rather stay here alone until I get back, or come with me in my pocket?”“I think I'll come with you, but not in your pocket. I said I'd rub your feet, but I've only done one of them so far. Take me in your sock so that I can finish giving you that foot-rub I promised,” Deku said.

“Are you sure? You don't mind me stepping on you while I walk?”

“Not at all! I've already been stepped on by Mei and it didn't hurt at all. Besides, it's not like you'll be walking all day. I'll have plenty of time without being stepped on while you're sitting in class.”“If you're okay with it, then let's do it! Come here,” she said, grabbing him and carrying him to her shoes and socks. She grabbed one of her socks and dropped him into it. Then, looking in through the opening, she saw him lying at the bottom, looking up at her with a cute little blush. “Okay, get ready! Here comes my foot.” She slipped the sock on, pulling it tight until she could feel Deku at her toes. She lightly curled them around him, enjoying the feeling of having him pressed against her sole, then lowered it to the floor to make sure that it really was alright for her to step on him. She felt him stroking the underside of one of her toes; the feeling sent shivers up her spine and filled her with warmth.

Satisfied that he was happy with this, she put her shoes on and set out for her next class, walking slowly to give Deku as smooth a ride as possible. Once in class, she sat at her desk and tried her best to focus on the lesson.

Deku didn't try to massage her wile she was walking, but once she sat down, he reached up to her toes and started rubbing them. Despite the atmosphere in the shoe growing warm and humid as she started sweating, Deku still enjoyed his time in there. He didn't even care that his own clothes were getting wet with her foot sweat; he just happily did his job, enjoying how close he was to Ochaco's foot and how nice it felt.

Once he was finished with her toes, he crawled further back along her sock to keep rubbing the rest of her sole until he had finished with her foot. Then, seeing that there was still time left until her class was over, he crawled back down to Ochaco's toes, hugging himself to them.

By then, Ochaco was so immersed in her class that she wasn't conscious of having Deku in her shoe, so when she felt something sidle up to her toes, she started wiggling them over it without thinking. Deku then found himself being battered by her toes as they showed off their incredible power, which he was incapable of resisting. Soon they stopped wiggling, but it was only to curl around him, gripping him tight against her sole.

Eventually, Ochaco realized that the thing in her shoe was pushing back against her toes, and she remembered that she had Deku in her sock with her. She let go of him and took to gently running her toes over him in apology, which Deku found a very pleasant feeling.

Once class had finished, she stood and hurriedly headed back for her dorm room, avoiding or ignoring anyone who tried talking to her. Stepping inside, she took her shoes off and saw a tiny person-shaped lump on the bottom of her sock, which she saw wiggling around a bit. She thought Deku looked so cute like that that she didn't want to let him out yet. Instead, she pulled her sock tighter and stretched her leg out, leaving him helplessly pinned against her sole.

“I hope you enjoyed your time in my sock,” she said, teasing him, “because I think I'll keep you in there a little bit longer. It just feels sooo comfortable with you in there; you wouldn't mind being my little insole for a little while longer, would you?” she asked as she scrunched her sole, causing her foot flesh to bunch up in waves against Deku. “I thought not,” she giggled when he didn't answer.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. “Hello? Ochaco? Are you in there?” someone croaked from the other side; with a voice like that, it had to be Tsuyu who was calling to her.

“Y-yes, I'm here,” Ochaco replied.

“Could you open up for me? I'd like to see you.”

“Okay, give me a second.” She stood and made sure her outfit was in order before opening the door for Tsuyu, inviting the frog-like girl inside. “Did you want to talk about something?”“Yeah. Why did you leave class in such a hurry today? I thought you were going somewhere important but then you just went into your room. And why were you walking so funny?”“I'm afraid I don't know what you mean,” Ochaco said.

“You don't? It was really obvious to everyone. It looked like you had a rock in your shoes.” Looking at the floor, Tsuyu saw Ochaco's shoes and picked them up to make sure there wasn't anything in there. There wasn't, but then she looked at Ochaco's feet and saw that there was some weird lump under her sock. “Is something wrong with your foot?” she asked, pointing at it. “If you want, I can help take you to the infirmary.”“Th-there's nothing wrong with my foot!” Ochaco said, taking a step back. “Listen, I'm glad that you're worried about me, butI'm totally fine,” she said, stepping further and further back as Tsuyu kept hopping forward, trying to get a better look at the lump. Eventually, she bumped against her bed and fell backwards on it. When she fell, her sole went up and Tsuyu was able to get a better look at it, allowing her to see that the lump had a sort of human shape to it.

“Ochaco, you're not doing anything bad, are you? Please, tell me the truth.”

Sighing, Ochaco took her sock off and showed Deku to her, explaining to her how Mei had shrunk him and how she had come to have him in her possession. She didn't explain why she had him in her sock but, thankfully, Tsuyu didn't ask.

She heard Ochaco's explanation with much interest, and once it was over, she looked thoughtfully at Deku. “Do you think I could take care of him for a little while? Just for an hour, maybe?” she asked, taking Ochaco by surprise.

She and Deku exchanged glances. Both of them would rather stay together, but they didn't have any reason to deny Tsuyu's request without seeming rude. “Alright, you can take care of him. I need some time to study, anyways. Just promise you'll take good care of him and bring him back once the hour is done,” Ochaco said. Tsuyu promised she would, and then Ochaco carefully handed Deku over to her, bidding him and Tsuyu goodbye as they left her room.