- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Inko uses the shrunken Izuku to help relieve some anger.

Izuku had been in his mother's flats all day today, ever since breakfast. At first it had gone the same as the past few days; he lay inside, serving as her insole when she was walking or standing, and rubbing her heavy foot when she was sitting still. He had come to enjoy it very much, and for that matter, so had Inko. Mother and son hadn't been this close to each other in years, not since he was in elementary school. Inko loved feeling her tiny son squished underfoot or gently rubbing her tired soles, and Izuku loved being engulfed in the flesh of her big, meaty sole and knowing that it was his mother's. It was all very relaxing, in a strange way, but it became much less so on this afternoon afternoon.

Inko had been out shopping when she met some women she used to know in high school. She greeted them amicably, and introduced herself when they didn't recognize her, but after they heard her name, the women started mocking her. “You're Inko, really? We almost didn't recognize you with those extra pounds you're packing. What are you now, two hundred? And for such a short woman, too. Well, you were always short, but usually people grow out of that. I guess they never told you you were supposed to grow upwards, not outwards.” Izuku heard all that and more from Inko's shoe, heard his mom growing more meek and timid with everything they said. He felt so bad for her, and about not being able to help her at this size. All he could do was hug her toes to comfort her. As his arms squeezed her second toe, her toes curled over him and squeezed him back softly.

Inko left the women as fast as she could, slinking away to the checkout line feeling so ashamed of herself. Once their voices faded out of earshot, though, she grew angry, first at herself for not speaking up, and then at those women. Who did they think they were, talking to her like that? As if they were really that much thinner than her, or that much taller. She wished she could go back and give them a piece of her mind, but she didn't want to give up her spot in line, and besides, who knew if they were still in the store or what part of it they were at.

She didn't even realize what she was doing when she started squeezing Izuku forcefully with her toes, as if trying to crush the life out of him. Izuku was fine, thanks to the increased resistance that Mei's invention had granted him when he shrank, but his mother's toes still left him out of breath with every crushing squeeze.

He didn't mind this sort of treatment usually, and he'd even liked it when Kyoka had done something like this to him, but it was a bit disconcerting that it was his mom who was treating him like dirt now. As soon as he had the chance he squeezed his mom's toes again to remind her about his existence. But Inko was too upset to even think about him. She was still turning the encounter over in her mind, and imagining what she would say to those women if she ever ran into them again. Already she was cooking up a whole speech about respect and about empathy, and about some peoples' bodies simply being different than others, and as she got more invested in it, her toes pushed Izuku under her sole and she started punctuating the words in her mind by grinding down that tiny thing under her foot.

Izuku's attempts to be noticed were overpowered by her enormous foot flattening him to the insole, even more than when she'd been walking. She hardly gave him a moment to breathe, and more than once he came close to passing out beneath her. It took all his effort just to stay awake during all that. Even after leaving the store and was heading back home he could still tell how angry she was from the way she stomped on him like never before. By the time Inko got home and took off her shoes, Izuku was plastered to her sole from being stepped on so much, and he came out of her shoes together with her foot, getting stepped on again when it settled down on the floor. It was only then that she really noticed the tiny figure under her foot and remembered what it was.

“Izuku!” she gasped, and lifted her foot to peel her tiny son from its sole. He lay panting on her hand, devouring the fresh air he'd been so starved for. “I'm so sorry, Izuku! I swear I wouldn't have done that to you if I remembered you were there! It's all those women's' fault. They made me so angry I couldn't think straight!” “It's alright, mom, I know you didn't mean it,” he replied, managing to sit up on her palm. “I just wish I could have done something to help. They shouldn't have said those things. You shouldn't let it get to you, though. Just forget about them; those people don't matter.” “You heard what they said? Of course you did, you were with me the whole time. I'm sorry, I still get so mad just thinking about them. They said I was big! Me! You don't think I look big, do you, Izuku?”

“Um, well...” Izuku scratched his neck, trying to find a way to say what he meant without offending his mom.

Inko laughed. “I forgot; at that tiny size I'm sure everyone looks huge, don't they? I might be the biggest woman you've ever seen. But even if I look big, you don't think I'm fat, do you?”

“No, of course not!” It was true, in a way. Izuku knew his mom was somewhat “round of body”, and had been for some years now. Still, he had never thought to use the word “fat” in regards to her.

“That's right, I'm not fat. I'm a perfectly normal weight for my age! Especially since I'm not any fatter than I was back then. Those women weren't that much thinner than me, and anyways, they probably had liposuction or something like that to lose weight. Well, people who cheat like that shouldn't have any right to comment on others' weight! Don't you agree?” Inko frowned and set Izuku down on her bed. She looked at herself, twisting around so she could see her rear. “They said my butt was big, too,” she said, rubbing those cheeks with her hands. She walked to the mirror, turning her side to it. Her butt was maybe a bit round, but no more than the usual, right?

“Don't worry about that, mom. You're not fat, you're just... thick!”

“Thick?” Inko turned to her son. “Is that a good thing?”

“Er... it's just something people my age say nowadays. I guess I should say, you're not fat, you're... soft. People like things that are soft, right?”

“Soft.” Inko paced around the room, thinking about what Izuku said and sometimes looking at herself in the mirror. “And does my butt look soft?”

“Um, sure, it looks very soft.”

“Hmm... Honey, could you hide under the pillow for a second? I think I want a change of clothes right now.” Izuku obeyed, not without wondering what his mom was thinking. When she told him he could come out again, he was shocked to find her in her old grey sports bra and yoga pants. She had bought them after she started gaining weight, back when she'd been trying to get it under control through exercise, but it had been years since she last used them and now they barely fit her. She hadn't liked how they showed off so much of her weight, but now with her son's encouragement, she was curious about how she looked in them.

Izuku watched as his mom walked over and turned her back to him, her butt hovering over the edge of the bed. Her pants were on so tight that he could see every contour of her butt, and even the outline of her panties. “You said by butt looked soft, right? Let's test it out and see how soft it really is.” Before Izuku could react, Inko stood on tip toes and suddenly let herself fall back on the bed. FLUMPH! Her butt landed on little Izuku, and instantly flattened him down. The weight was immense, and Izuku couldn't move under it, but still it was definitely softer than it had been under her foot, and not just because of the bed.

“Is that soft enough for you, Izuku?” Inko twisted in her seat, grinding her little son down under her butt cheek. Izuku was so flustered to be under his own mother's ass, but he couldn't deny how good it felt. He mumbled a yes that was smothered out under Inko's huge butt, and groaned as she ground him down again. “He-he! I thought it might be. You like soft things too, don't you, Izuku? Is that why you like my feet so much? Well then, I'll give you all the softness you could ever want” Again she felt him moving, or at least trying to while she ground him up more and more, smothering him first with one cheek and then the other. “Do you like this, Izuku? I bet none of those women have anyone who lies their butts as much as you like mine.” Izuku was still flustered over being under his mom's ass, but he was definitely starting to like it almost as much as her feet. He really liked seeing her so forceful and dominant, and so pleased with her own body. He gave up resisting and gave into her will, letting her crush and smother him as she pleased, until she got up and looked him over. “Did you like that, sweetie?” She leaned over him, her breasts dangling dangerously close to her little son. It was hard not to stare at them—not that he was attracted to his mom or anything, but such a huge pair of them were like magnets to a young man's eyes—but Izuku managed to avoid them when he nodded at her. “I knew it! And I know you'll like my feet even more. Come here, Izuku; let's prove to those women that your mother is just the right size for you.” Izuku dangled limply from her fingers as she lifted him by the leg and lowered him down. She dropped him on the rug, where he watched in excitement as her huge, plush sole appeared above him. It stopped an inch over him, immersing him in its shadow as its sole scrunched up and its toes wiggled playfully. Flesh bunched up or stretched out with the movements of Inko's foot; Izuku was hooked on every gesture, and already imagining how it would feel on his body. He was disappointed when Inko's foot went back up, but then it came down with a stomp that almost made him pass out.

Inko rocked her foot from side to side on top of her little son, taking in the impression of his delicate little features against her skin. She started rubbing her foot over him then, rubbing her sole up and down his bod. Izuku mostly stayed put on her rug, but still slid back and forth a little bit along with her foot. Her sole rubbing over his body was overwhelming, and he couldn't hold back from showing her his appreciation. He started kissing her foot, and would have started rubbing it too, but whenever he tried to move his arms they were overpowered by the might of his mother's foot. Still, Inko could sense that he enjoyed it, and she smiled and upped the pressure even more.

After a while, Inko moved her foot back and gripped her tiny son between her first and second toes. She brought her foot up on the bed along with him, then put her feet together and pushed him between all of her toes, wiggling them together all around him. As she did so, she thought back to her encounter with those women, and she grew angry again. Unconsciously she curled her toes tight around Izuku, squeezing him very forcefully. She hardly gave him a moment's break, since every time she released him with one foot, she immediately curled the other foot's toes around him. She left him no escape—not that he wanted to escape, even when she pressed her feet together and started rolling him between the, totally engulfing him in her flesh. She didn't notice what she was doing until she heard his tiny squeak and looked down at him squirming between her soles, but by then she saw that she was enjoying this.

When she released Izuku and left him lying on the bed, Inko scooted back so she could stretch out her legs and leave her feet towering over her tiny son. He looked so cute down there between them, struggling to pick himself up as he was still dizzy from all her toying with him. When he finally stood up, she splayed her toes and stretched her mighty soles. The movement of her feet shook the bed very subtly, but at Izuku's tiny size it was still enough to knock him off balance. He fell on all fours, as if kneeling to his mother, and looked in awe at her distant figure.

Inko smiled. Her son was so small that even standing up again he wasn't even as tall as her heels. Those women could say she was short, but to Izuku she was a powerful giantess. If only they were the same size as him, she would be sure to teach them a lesson about respecting others, but since they weren't here, she would have to settle for enjoying her power over Izuku.

“Feeling better? That's good, because I want you to do something for me. I want you to worship your mother's foot. Can you do that for me, Izuku?” She scrunched her feet, and Izuku almost fell over again with the gesture. The tiny boy shivered as he looked at his mother's eyes and saw the fire inside them. He could tell she really wanted this, and he thought that if he refused she might force him to do it anyways. This was a side of her he hadn't seen before, and he didn't know what to make of it, but he was always up for rubbing her feet if that's what she wanted.

The young hero-in-training walked up to his mother's foot, placing his hands against her sole to start rubbing it. The soft, warm flesh felt wonderful against his skin, and he rubbed it up and down for himself as much as for his mom. He had only been at it for a minute, though, when suddenly her other foot fell behind him and pressed him against the sole he was rubbing, burying his whole body in her flesh.

“No, not like that, Izuku. I said I want you to worship my foot. You can do that for me, can't you?” Izuku strained against her foot until she released him, then immediately jumped to obey her, not only rubbing her foot but also kissing and even licking her sole. “There, just like that. Now, climb my foot and do it from between my toes.” Inko watched as her son gripped her sole and slowly started climbing higher and higher, until he was sitting between her toes. There he hugged himself to her big toe, and started worshipping it. Inko delighted in feeling his tiny little arms rubbing up and down her skin, his tiny lips kissing her toe and tiny tongue licking it. He kept at it even while she wiggled her toes around him, and when she curled them tight, smothering him between them, feeling so strong now that she could dominate him with nothing but her toes. Soon she forgot all about the encounter earlier today, forgot all about those women, and just enjoyed the attention of her little son down on her foot.

But Inko still had chores to do around the house, and after some ten minutes she plucked Izuku from her toes and stood up. “Thank you for helping me calm down, Izuku. You don't mind keeping my foot company for a bit longer, do you? I should warn you, I'm probably going to be very forceful with you. It turns out I like it more than I thought I would.” When Izuku said he was fine with it, Inko dropped him in her slippers before putting them on, smothering him with her motherly sole. Just like she warned him, she was way rougher to him this time around, practically stomping on him as she walked around the house dusting, sweeping, and mopping. It was hard work, but just having him with her made it all a million times more fun for her, especially if she imagined that the tiny little lump she felt under her foot was one of those women. Even when she wasn't conscious of Izuku she still stomped on him and ground him down like she was trying to deal with a bug. Izuku almost passed out on multiple occasions, but he held on despite everything and had some of the most fun he'd had in his life.

Inko kept up the playfulness all day long, ruthlessly dominating her tiny son, to both of their enjoyment. Finally, though, at the end of the day she took off her slippers and freed Izuku from his prison. But since the young man still wanted to be with her feet, she dropped him in her sock and pulled it on tight, making sure that he'd be keeping her foot company all night long.