- Text Size +

     By the time a month had gone by, Jason was mostly a shell of his former self. As much as he wanted to believe that there was hope that he could return to his former life, there was simply no conceivable way that that could happen anytime soon. Where there once was a boy, 3 inches tall but blissfully ignorant of his mother’s secret fantasies and urges, now existed a slave, whose sole use and reason for living was to satisfy the beautiful but monstrous, unstoppable woman who was supposed to be his family. Jason now got fucked by his mother every morning and every night, and most afternoons while Vivian was at work too. But for every moment in between those hellish experiences, he’d stay with her, either being worn like a necklace around her neck, or in her shoes underneath her feet, or even in her underwear—both front or back, depending on how he behaved. He’d stopped protesting and talking altogether, since there was no point anymore, and only seemed to move whenever his mother would command it.

     But a glimmer of hope came for Jason on a day when he found himself once again tied to the end of a dildo, laying on his mom’s bed while she was in the bathroom. He heard the front door to the house open, and suddenly his heart started racing, wondering who it was. Then the bedroom door opened, and Jason looked up to see the figure of his older sister Lacey standing there, back home from college. “Holy shit, Lacey!” Jason croaked, his voice sounding strained after not needing to use it in several weeks. “You have to… you have to untie me from — Mom’s been using me,” he stuttered, his thoughts running faster than he could say them. “Get me the fuck out of here, please!” But his face lost all its color as Lacey only smiled, slowly walking up to the bed and looking down at her brother without showing any intention of helping him out. 

     “I know, stupid, that’s why I came home early,” she laughed. They heard the toilet flush, and their mom came out of the bathroom, not wearing any clothes but showing no shame about standing stark naked in front of her daughter.

     “Oh! Hey sweetie,” she chimed happily, coming over and giving her daughter a hug. “I see you found Jason.”

     “Yeah! He looks a lot cuter on it than I was expecting, like his size is perfect for it,” his sister remarked. 

     “Were you still wanting to…” Vivian trailed off, and Lacey nodded her head excitedly.

     “Oh yeah, for sure Mom,” she laughed, and started taking off her shirt and bra. Jason’s eyes widened as he watched his sister casually undress in front of him, her boobs spilling out as she tossed her shirt on the floor. “We mind as well do it now since you’re clearly ready for it already,” she continued, taking off her pants and underwear as well. “You mind if I get the strap and put him on you?” she asked her mom, now standing just as naked as their mother, right before Jason’s eyes

     “Go for it!” Lacey apparently already knew where to look, running over to their mom’s dresser and opening up the drawer that had all of Vivian’s sex toys in it. She tossed it to her mom, who stepped into the garment and pulled it up over her pussy. Then Lacey knelt down by the bed in front of her mom, and grabbed the dildo Jason was stuck to, turning the tip towards her so she could speak to her brother. 

     “I wanted to do this for so many years to you growing up,” she explained to Jason as she fastened the base of Vivian’s dildo into the strap-on’s connector. “So this is literally like a dream come true for me.” Jason felt like vomiting, suddenly remembering all the times his sister would look at him with a special twinkle in their eye when they were younger. “OK, all set!” she exclaimed, climbing onto her mom’s bed and laying on her back. “Ever since college, I’ve really missed this,” she remarked, as Vivian got onto the bed in front of Lacey, scooting closer and showing no shyness about being so intimate with her daughter’s body. “I can only imagine how much better it’ll be with him though,” she said, winking at Jason, who was utterly petrified.

     “It’s definitely better, that’s for sure,” Vivian chuckled, stroking Jason’s body and admiring his helpless position. “You ready dear?” she asked, and lowered the dildo until it was only a few inches in front of his sister’s smooth, shaven pussy. He didn’t think there was any way that his situation could get worse, but now he was terrified of being used and abused by the two women who were supposed to love him most in life, yet were treating him like a soulless object. The panic returned, just like Jason’s first time with his mom, and a pathetic stream of pee trickled down his legs as he pissed himself in fear. Lacey started cracking up from the sight, with Vivian soon joining in, before Jason sent himself whooshing forward as Vivian slammed him against his sister. With a powerful pair of thighs spurring on her movements instead of just an arm like usual, Jason’s mom was able to fuck Lacey with more power and speed than Jason had ever experienced before. He could already feel himself getting bruised, ramming against the insides of his sister. Within minutes, Vivian reached Lacey’s cervix, causing his sister to whimper in pain, but she didn’t tell her mom to stop yet. Her pain tolerance was evidently higher than her mom’s, and Vivian used all the strength she had to pound Jason as forcefully as she could into his sister. Bones started breaking. Blood got coughed up. But the two giant women couldn’t even tell, so they continued anyways.

     Almost simultaneously, the mother-daughter pair screamed out with joy as they climaxed together, one of the most unforgettable experiences of both of their lives. Finally they’d been able to experience a three-way with the whole family. But when a fatigued Vivian pulled her strap-on out of Lacey, all they found tied around the shaft was a bloody, battered mess of the body that used to belong to Jason. Unfortunately for Jason, the three inch boy’s final moments were the worst of his life, thanks to being brutally beaten to death by his sister’s cunt.

 

-    +   -    +    -    +    -

Welp, that's it 🥴 pretty downer ending. But if you wanna check out other stories from me that haven't been posted here, you can head to http://patreon.com/jessajess99 :)

Thanks for reading!