- Text Size +

     Several weeks later, and Jason had realized just how much freedom he had had before, until ruining his mother’s trust in him by trying to run away. Even though he had been confined to their house, he still had the freedom to go where he pleased. And to someone only a few inches tall, an entire house feels magnitudes bigger than it does to a normal-sized person. But even though Vivian had said she’d merely lock the doors and windows, she’d gone even farther to make sure he couldn’t run away again. Instead of sleeping in his room (which had been a specially built area of the closet) like he had since he was a baby, he now slept most nights in his mother’s lingerie drawer, using pairs of her panties as pillows and blankets. Instead of allowing him to hang out when she wasn’t home, he now accompanied her to work, and most of the time she fucked him on her lunch break too. Also, Vivian was suddenly a lot more privy to punishments, which would always result in either being suffocated in her hot and stuffy cleavage for hours on end, or being worn in the back of her thong. What had started as a way to allow a tiny person to lose their virginity had transformed into a slave-and-owner relationship, except between a son and his mother.

     Tonight, for the first time since their first couple days, Vivian wanted to bring dildos back into the mix. She was merrily humming a song she’d heard playing at the grocery store like she didn’t have a care in the world, while using some of her floss to fasten Jason to the tip of the giant, 8-inch silicone beast. It had unnerved Jason, seeing a thick, veiny cock that was twice as tall as he was, even if it was still fake. And now he was fastened to the end of it, ready to be inserted inside his mother. Standing back to look over her work, she smiled down at her son with a look of satisfaction. “There, all done honey. You ready?” He had learned by now that his answers didn’t matter. At best, if he said he wasn’t ready, she’d wait a minute or two if he had a good reason. But there could be no stopping her. Eventually, every night without fail and often in the mornings too, she’d stick him inside her and force her son to get him off.

     So he didn’t say anything, and she nodded approvingly, taking his silence as confirmation to begin. “Now, I left your arms and legs mostly free, so it’d be nice if you can still wiggle around. Don’t worry, I made sure to tie you tightly enough that you won’t fall off,” she laughed, despite how dark the concept was, “but the more work you put it on your end, the better the experience will be for me. And maybe you too, whenever you finally come around!” Then she wrapped her fingers around the base of the shaft and laid back on her bed. “Here we go!” she chimed excitedly, and then rammed the cock into her pussy without waiting any longer. Jason winced as his face was forcefully slammed against his mom’s wet lips, before soon being pushed past them and sliding deeper inside her. Vivian quickly picked up speed, ramming the cock so far up her pussy that Jason’s fragile started getting battered against his mom’s cervix, bruising him and spraining his helpless muscles. 

     After nearly 10 minutes of the action, with Vivian rubbing her clit while her son was ground against her insides, the woman decided it was time to be done. Vivian pulled her son out of her with a disappointed sigh, and Jason noticed that he hadn’t felt her orgasm during their session. She began untying his bindings, and he fell on the bed’s covers. Looking up at her face, he got uneasy with how discontented she looked—that was never a good sign. “I told you to wiggle, that’s why I left your limbs free,” she said, reprimanding him for his lazy behavior. “I could hardly even tell it was a person down there, your body just kinda blends in with the rest of the toy and I can’t tell what the difference is. He hung his head down shamefully, knowing that due to her sensitive nature as of late, it likely meant something bad was coming. “And this isn’t the first time I’ve had to remind you about this either, Jason. I have to go to bed though, so we can’t spend the time practicing until you get it right.” Plucking her son up with his head between her large fingers, she reached over to shut the lights off before rolling over onto her stomach and grabbing something off her night stand. “So until you learn your lesson and start acting properly on your end, I’m gonna have you sleep somewhere new.” She pulled open her asscheeks, letting Jason in on a sigh that truly scared him more than any other punishments thus far as he realized what was about to come. Settling his tiny body directly in the valley of her two massive ass cheeks, she pressed down on the back of his head, forcing it directly into her disgusting, crusty anus. Her finger soon retreated and pushed against his feet, slowly sliding him the rest of the way in until his entire body was fully inserted in her asshole. She readjusted herself as she got used to the sensation; it had been a while since she’d stuck something up there. Then to make sure he couldn’t climb out while she slept, the took ahold of the item she’d gotten from her night stand, a shiny black butt plug, and inserted it in as well. Jason got pushed even deeper up his mother’s hole, as he felt a blockade at his feet that would make sure that it was completely impossible that he do anything other than spend the next 8 hours buried inside his mom’s shit-stained colon. “Hopefully you’ll treat me better tomorrow,” Vivian sighed, and climbed under the covers to doze off to sleep while her son squirmed like a tortured animal, buried deep inside her ass.