- Text Size +

     A week had passed since Jason’s first night together with his mom. It wouldn’t have been accurate to say they “slept together,” like a lot of people say when they have sex with someone, because there had been no sleeping afterwards. Just a raw dildo-fucking session, followed by heading back into the living room to watch a movie together like nothing had ever happened. But by now, there was way more emotion involved—at least on Vivian’s side. In only the span of 9 days, she was starting to become sexually dependent on her son. Vivian had secretly been a nymphomaniac for several years now, but whenever she couldn’t find a hook up, she’d resorted to satiating her needs by having a plethora of stashed-away sex toys that she used in private without her children ever knowing. It had always felt so tedious though; toys were a lonely, solo experience, but constantly meeting new people to fill her needs was hard work. But thinking to use Jason had been a blessing. No longer did she have to pleasure herself alone, because he could be there now. And he was always home and available so it was always fast and easy.

     Of course for Jason though, the past week had been his worst nightmare. Although that would imply that he’d ever even imagined becoming his mother’s sex toy, which obviously had never crossed his mind. So it was even worse than a nightmare for him, since it was inconceivable up until a week ago. Which is exactly why he had tried to escape. He didn’t know how much worse he could have it than literally being used as a dildo and inserted into his mom, but he didn’t want to stick around to find out. So once his mom had left for the grocery store, he snuck out of his room, ran quickly through the house, and out the front door. He didn’t have a plan, but he knew he couldn’t stay there any longer. Someone could find me and turn me into a sex slave for them and I literally wouldn’t be any worse off than where I pretty much am now, he thought. And he was confident that there were enough decent people in the world that he had a good chance of being saved. But as he was jogging along the path in the middle of their front yard towards the sidewalk, Vivian’s car suddenly pulled up to the curb. Jason suddenly veered off towards the grass, desperate to hide before she saw him. Unbeknownst to him, she’d forgotten her sunglasses and had come back to get them. But she was in such a hurry, that as soon as as she stepped out of the car, she noticed the movement in the edge of her vision, as Jason had dove into the lawn, hopeful he could hide among the blades of grass. Except he hadn’t been fast enough, and his red shirt and blue jeans stuck out anyways. Confused but curious about the movement, Vivian kneeled down and gasped when she realized it was her son. She picked him up between her fingers and held him in front of her face. “Jason! Were you trying to escape?!” she asked, totally worried, and with a hint of sadness in her voice as well.

     His body was nearly shaking out of fear, wondering what would happen to him now. But he shook his head, stuttering “N-no, I just wanted to go for a walk.”

     “Honey, you never go on walks, you’ve always called them pointless,” she laughed. “And I saw you were trying to hide from me.” The realization that her assumptions were correct dawned on her, and a look of disappointment overcame her expression. “You were trying to run away, weren’t you? Well I can’t let that happen Jason, so I’m gonna keep you with me for now while I do my errands,” she huffed in frustration, pulling open the hem of her shirt and bra strap and depositing her son into her bra. He tumbled down the curved material and came to a stop at the bottom of the cup, as she put the shirt back into place and her breast fell on top of him. He could smell her body lotion from being this close to her skin, but the more pressing issue was the thousands of pounds of weight that was squashing him thanks to how gigantic her boobs were. She continued walking inside in a bit of a fit to grab her sunglasses before heading back out to her car again.

     “I just can’t believe you’d actually run away,” she said while driving, assuming her son could hear her. Being pressed so tightly up against her boob flesh, her sounds were muffled, but he could still make out what she was saying. “I know you still haven’t come around yet to our new arrangement, but I didn’t think you’d go so far as to run away like a child. It seems like we’re gonna have to make some new rules when we get home to keep you from sneaking off again.” Jason’s heart sank as he realized his situation was about to get even worse. Beforehand he still had freedom to roam around home, he just had to put up with his mom’s sexual escapades every night. But now it seemed even that might be taken away from him. “From now on we might need to get a hamster cage to keep you in whenever I leave the house if you’re not to be trusted. But that doesn’t change the fact that you did something very bad today, so you need to be properly punished.” What could be worse than what we do every night anyways? he wondered fearfully. Even being crushed by his mom’s breast as it started to sweat wasn’t as bad as being rammed into her vagina. “My bra was just a placeholder until I could think of something better, but I actually think I have an idea of where to stick you, somewhere you’ll never forget.” Pulling over to the side of the road, she fished her son out of her bra and held him up in front of her face again. “Just know, I’m only doing this because I love you and want what’s best for you. What’s best for us.” And then she leaned to the side and pulled back the waistband of her yoga pants and thong, dropping Jason into the abyss below. She wasn’t even giving him the benefit of being stuck in her pants, she wanted to make sure he was truly inside her butt crack by being beneath her underwear too. The panties and lycra both snapped back into place, wedging Jason even further into the humid, rancid, dark valley between his mother’s jiggling ass cheeks. He felt her finger prod around til it found his body, and then proceed to push him downward so he was in the center, underneath where she’d be sitting, and poke him further inwards. The stench of sweat and dried shit invaded his nostrils as he came within millimeters of her anus. “Now I can be sure you’ll be on your best behavior if you don’t want this to happen again. Am I clear?” She obviously wouldn’t be able to hear his response though, so the question ended up being rhetorical as she sat back down and pulled back onto the road. Meanwhile, Jason could only cry, realizing the hard way that there really was a worse fate than being fucked by his mother, and it was his own fault that he was now its victim.