- Text Size +

     Several days had passed since Jason had lost his virginity. He’d spent years lamenting his tiny stature but being nonetheless hopeful for a special first time, all for his best wishes to go down the drain when his mother had announced that she would be the one to relieve him of his sexual purity. Technically, he hadn’t actually stuck his dick in Vivian, but considering his entire body had been inserted instead, it probably still counted. It had definitely been the only possible thing more scarring to him than if he was normal sized, and just his dick had gone in. But instead, she’d given him an up close and personal tour of the cramped, wet interior of her vagina.

     But Jason’s sex sessions with his mom hadn’t ended the night they began. Like any sane son in his position, he’d hoped that he’d simply be forced into the one-night stand with his mother, and then she’d feel content with his newfound maturity and leave him alone again. But instead, the complete opposite had happened. She’s somehow grown even closer, almost clingy even, to the boy who was already her own son, talking with him more often than she used to and handling him more frequently than she used to. So as a result, her proposition to simply have sex with Jason once, so he could lose his virginity and “become a man,” had turned into a regular occurrence for the two instead.

     “I think now that you’ve had a good couple of test runs over the past few days,” Vivian told her son as she slipped off her bra, “we should step it up a notch.”

     “What do you mean?” he asked nervously, wary of their nightly rituals becoming even more intimate.

     “Let’s just say we should try it without using protection this time,” she smirked, stowing the plastic dildo away in her drawer. The last barrier between Jason truly experiencing his mother’s insides, and she was now opting to go without it. She wanted to stick his naked body in raw.

     “How about we try not doing it at all for tonight,” he suggested half-heartedly, knowing it was useless to try and argue with the voluptuous giant that stood hundreds of feet above him. 

     His mother laughed, as if he was making a joke and not a serious request, before frowning pitifully and plucking him up between her fingers. “Aw, honey! I’m sorry that it’s taking time for you to get used to our new routine, but habits can’t be built overnight. I’ve felt so… pent up, for back of better wording, ever since your father died. But you should feel proud that you get to help Mommy out like this.” She kissed him gently, pressing his nude body between her pillowy red lips, and some of her lipstick got smeared onto his body, causing her to giggle. “Just think, I could’ve chosen anyone… but I chose you,” she smiled. That just makes me feel a hundred times worse, he thought with disgust, as his mom climbed onto her bed and lowered his little body between her legs. “Mmmmm, are you ready?” she asked, as he anxiously looked up at the massive folds of his mother’s labia. 

     “Never,” he mumbled. Either she couldn’t hear him, or had simply ignored him, as she went on and held his chest between her fingers, before gently prodding his feet into her entrance. He immediately squirmed in a mixture of discomfort and revulsion, but the tiny movements caused Vivian to gasp. Jason felt even better than she’d imagined he would, and he was only in up to his ankles. She inserted him in even further, while Jason felt like his body was being shoved into a sleeping bag, except one that was already warm, and way wetter than it had any right to be. By the time he was up to his waist in his mother’s pussy, her fingers were holding lightly onto his neck, so that she could still operate his body in an in-and-out motion. Just like the dildo he had replaced. He knew there was no escaping her, and yet it felt like second nature to him to squirm anyways, like a drowning person continuing to thrash about even though they know their fate. And his wiggling, writhing body only sent Vivian into a state of ecstasy and euphoria even faster. Of all the men she’d been with before Jason’s father, all varying in size and skill, none of their dicks or tongues could compare to the feeling of a 3 inch tall human. 

     Even further Jason went, and he let out a whimper as his mom pushed him in even deeper, stopping at his shoulders. With her giant thumb and forefinger squeezing his head, the rest of his body was overheated inside her vagina. Their walls seemed to pulsate against him, as if it was a secondary beast all on its own, inviting him to come in all the way. He wanted to cry out, but he was scared that if he opened his mouth, some of his mother’s fluids might splash their way inside. And there was still a tiny shred of hope in him that thought that maybe Vivian wouldn’t go all the way. The feeling of his feet and legs and torso and arms all moving around within her—surely they’d be enough.

     But as good as Jason felt, the only problem with him was that he was still too small. Simply using 90% of his body still left something to be desired when that percentage only amounted to a few inches. It was great to feel him moving around, but she needed to utilize every millimeter of his being. For the first time since sticking him in, Vivian looked down at Jason, and their eyes made contact. Vivian’s face was one of exhilaration, while her son’s was one of disgust and trepidation. The sight of seeing her dear boy almost completely submerged within her, with only his tiny head popping out, gave Vivian a sudden, indescribable kind of emotion that she’d never felt before. With his eyes wide in fear as her fingers let go of his head and were replaced with the tip of her pinky against the top of his skull, her lips slowly opened to speak. “I love you,” she whispered, before closing her eyes, and pushing her son the rest of the way inside of her.