- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

With Susan asleep, Chris still has one last problem he must work quickly to solve. One that tests the limits of what he'll do to survive this cruel series of games.


Tags: [Unaware] [Butt Stuff] [Susan] [Anal] [Entrapment] [Snoozing With Susan]

Chris; ???



As Susan naps, you suffer quietly in a humid bog, the cheeks of her ass heating up like hot pavement, nearly scorching to the touch. Sweat rapidly envelops you in its salty grasp. You're panting like a dog, your body trying its hardest to cool down from the intense temperatures. To make matters worse, you're overheating, your brain boiling as the heat levels rise without any hint of stopping.


Laying on the meatiest parts of her posterior, you can't help but consider that as the primary concern. It's painfully hot, and your mouth starts feeling not unlike the feeling of unrefined cotton. The once cool saliva is vacant from your parched mouth. It doesn’t take long for you to consider the obvious but frankly disgusting solution.

             Susan’s perspiration is all around you. The clear choice for your parched throat as it craves anything to soothe its scratchy texture. You're too desperate to resist a hesitant lick, the fluid pouring past your moisture-soaked lips. Instantly you can taste the salt, the slightly thicker consistency, but you gulp it down all the same, greedily lapping for more. You're repulsed with yourself, this stint with Susan already trying its hardest to break you down.


You think back to biology class. Sweat wasn’t outright toxic; that much you knew for sure. But how much it would help keep you cool is uncertain. It’s mainly water and a small amount of fat. Distinctly missing the hydrating minerals that come with it naturally. Either way, it felt too good not to take one more disgusting swig. Whatever lets you survive is well by you. Because at this point, you aren’t entirely sure how much longer you’d be able to hold off without something to sustain you.


Further thinking about biology, you realize sitting on the cusp of where her butt curves probably weren’t doing you any favors. You can finally think somewhat clearly again, the fog of dehydration lifting in response to the foul concoction you'd just downed. The mountains of flesh generated tremendous amounts of heat from their size and sheer density. You figure the best course of action would be to crawl away. Although, you aren’t in the best condition to be moving right now. You’re disoriented, your thoughts still somewhat scattered. Which way were you?


You feel your heart start to beat harder, anxiety creeping up. Your sense of direction had been stripped some time ago. In a panic, you begin to crawl forward, afraid staying here could lead you to a miserable death. One that could culminate with you being baked alive on top of this deranged lady's cheeks. You push your strained body, slowly moving across the heated ground. Passing several just sprouting hair stubs, you move towards your goal. It makes you think of that one handheld mirror Alexis has, the one with higher magnification. Only, this was your reality, not the trick of a reflection. Try and g Nothing really does much to satiate the appetite of your lowermost appendage.


It throbs against your leg, the sexual frustration only worsening with each tired pull forward. It creates enough stimulation that you can no longer stave off the urge, choosing to thrust yourself against it once more, dragging your crotch against the steady hills as your member is trying desperately to convince you it's worth stopping. However, you’re still exhausted and use whatever you have left to get off one last time.


You pop; the release is relatively tiny, even for you. It leaves you relaxed for a few moments before the burning need returns. Feeling lust take hold once again, you scream. What’s happening? This wasn’t right… Has she done something to you? 


You don’t know and hardly care. It doesn’t matter; you just need it to stop! The urge is back with a renewed effort, billowing from deep inside. It's insatiable, like you need her. The thought of even leaving her warmth is starting to make you empty.


Your eyes shift, eventually landing at the small splotch of cum drying by your waist. The aftermath makes you feel distinctly weird. Disgusted and even repulsed. Why are you still so hopelessly hard? So driven with a longing? The frightening answer, you have no idea. It’s now that you push past all hesitation, barreling forward blindly. You’ve practically doubled your speed, pushing worn-down muscles to their absolute limits. It’s not long before you stumble, your hand landing on uneven ground. You’re confused, but it all clicks. The crack! However, it's too late to catch yourself, and your body tumbles down the sides of the sweaty flesh. Darkness rapidly blankets you, and by the time you impact the surface, even the hand in front of your face is a struggle to see.


A general soreness radiates from all around. "Landings could use some work for sure." You think to yourself. Groaning, you get back on your feet, only to sink abruptly into the slippery ground. You yell, startled as you fall face-first into an oily wrinkle. The skin below you pulses with life. You’re far too small to make a noticeable impact with anything at your limited means, so you take a second to look at this dank alien world you've stumbled on.


There's a sudden flare-up of pain in your side, forcing you to press a hand against it. The spots are tender to the touch. Already, you can picture the purple welt it will leave. Holy hell, what did you land on? It's not long before you get an answer, the floor shifting and twitching outward in a way you find instantly recognizable. Of course, how could you be so blind to something right in front of you?

Your vision gradually gets used to the lack of light, and her bare asshole is starting to become apparent. Covered with a light layer of natural grease, it makes unconscious lurches, creating a tumultuous terrain throughout all but the outermost area of her muscular ring. Luckily, with how Susan fell asleep, she wasn't pressing against you. Otherwise, you might have been crammed against it this whole time. Your manhood starts to rise at the thought, dangerous as it might be. But, the risk was part of what drove you wild.


Turning back to your more urgent needs, you open and close your exceeding dry mouth, following with a hurtfully dry swallow. You're deathly dehydrated, but the area seems ripe with perspiration, the air much heavier than above. The walls drip with it, most of the observable surface coated with a thin watery layer. The musk is wildly intense here and outwardly offensive in its power. However, the odor itself is relatively mild. It conveys a sort of preparation, telling you that maybe, this was the Mother’s intended destination for you. After all, she'd known well beforehand.


You stop caring. Your cock hurts, and you can't ignore the bewitching urge any longer. Leaning onto your good side, your back stroking rapidly in no time. Still covered in your sweat and Susans, it makes finding lubrication a non-issue. Your hand strokes its length, sometimes briefly tilting to the side, rubbing like an animal against the rubbery texture of her butthole. Chills shoot through you, pleasure radiating from your crotch.


It's filthy, humiliating, but you'd never been more turned on in your life! You even eye the center of her darkened donut with want as it twitches away. Each unconscious movement further instills how powerful she is and how little control you really have at present. 


All those elements individually terrify you. Although, there’s one positive quirk. As the situation grows more dangerous, it grows multitudes hotter. Even with the preparation, it's clearly unsanitary. Dangerous? That's undeniable. Mistaken as an itch once Susan wakes up? You'd likely be gone in seconds, popped beneath whichever hand is more convenient at the time.


You continue to stroke, the shallow feeling of shame fueling your supernatural arousal levels. Tugging away in a daze, you focus on this living planet of a woman. You contemplate everything you initially loved about this kink, now turned upside its head as the real-life danger becomes part of the ever-expanding equation. Here you were, bruised and trapped in a smothering sauna, yet all your attention is directed entirely towards satisfying your base urges.


You think about the act of treating a lady's backside to a peppering of kisses while you continue on your way, not able to escape the thoughts surrounded by so much feminity. There’s something about the humiliation of actually getting down and kissing some petite lady's backside. There’s some irony that amplifies the euphoria when lips meet ass. Or so you like to sometimes think.


Truthfully, it's hard to pinpoint exactly why you like what you do. But ever since fantasy became real, there was something about that more taboo entrance that screams power to you. Literal walls of muscle, strong enough to probably squeeze you in half should you be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Though, physical strength is far from all they have at their disposal. The sheer sight of them, covered in darkened wrinkled flesh. Their very appearance is intimidating.


              It's fucked. Yet, you sail further along, steady strokes gradually working towards a desperately needed climax. You glance around shakily, the wall you need to climb frustratingly close to being scaled. There’s a single hair beyond the darkened flesh that towers above everything else, save for the canyon you currently reside in. Yet, Susan recently shaved. It doesn’t add up. Did she really miss something that large? You slowly put two and two together. It's humbling, not that you needed to be brought down any further. But if she could miss something so huge, it's terrifying to picture her trying to keep track of you.


              Shamefully, that’s the final thought you need to burst through the crumbling wall. You cum dramatically, thrusting forward as another orgasm wracks your spent body. Yet, what you manage to produce is anything but dramatic or even climatic. The single offensively tiny spurt of white liquid was almost immediately lost amid Susan's hot flesh. Panting, you slump back and try to catch a labored breath. The stale air does very little to help the situation, diluting the intake of oxygen with its inherent miasma of the sweat and feminine musk.


The lonely pool starts to slide, and the ground it rests on is uneven because of the wrinkles beneath your feet. Although it's absolutely nothing in comparison to the expanse of Susan’s backside. Comparing the surface of her asshole to the smidge of genetic fluid is laughable. Perhaps somewhat cynically, you can't help but find amusement in the fact that she’d never know you came right across her butthole. Hell, if she got up wrong, Susan herself might not know you were ever down her pampering the dirtiest part of her. The latter of which, you find pretty tolerable, all things considered. Susan seemed like a monster, devoid of empathy. She’d been a bully and a brute in the little time spent together. She’s dangerous, but you take plenty of solace in the fact that dirty wasn’t a word that ever entered her modus operandi.


Mmm.” A muffled sigh of content rings out from high above, just as you feel you’re finally able to catch a breather. Chaos strikes and Susan's unconscious body decides you wouldn’t be getting a break anytime soon. Everything flips almost quite literally on its head, the entire world turning upside on a dime. You can only imagine she’s rolled onto her back or switched to her other side. You don’t know for sure, but it hardly matters. It leaves you disoriented and struggling to make heads or tails of where you are.


Meat presses harshly from all sides, the slippery and quivering floor long gone from your position. It’s warm but suffocating, the mass on your chest making it hard to draw a full breath. You pray silently that something rouses Susan from this before she’s stuck cleaning your stain from between these mountains.


Susan; 4:38 PM



              Your eyes pop open, minor crust from a long-needed nap tugging at the corners of your eyes. You felt better than you have in weeks and had the most wonderfully lusty dream. Maybe you’d get some use out of that little brat later tonight.


              “Okay! Times up!” You say with an almost sing-song-like cadence to your voice. Confidently a hand goes in, probing your backside for the tiny mistake. You let loose a momentary sneer. No doubt that hex you’d slyly brought into effect earlier had left him humping away like a love-drunk fool. Men never fail to give in to their desires once seen bare.


               You do one pass, and then a second before your brow finally furrows. Did Alexis' friend fall out? It's not something you’d accounted for. Frankly, you hadn’t really considered losing him in the first place. In fact, you’d barely thought about the logistics of this at all. It felt so… pointless. The problem would take care of itself. So why put in the extra leg work? Whether that means failing to withstand the pressure during moderately tantalizing situations or getting swept up in the vacuum, it makes little difference to you. Whatever. You figure if the runt made a run for it, he wouldn’t be much of an issue tomorrow after running the vacuum. Otherwise, he’s probably stained across your butt somewhere. Serves the punk right for taking a generous predicament and abusing it as kids his age often do.


              “Oh well,” You say with a transitional sigh. Standing up, you take stretch towards the ceiling, yawning loudly. You feel your glutes being worked, stretching with the rest of you. 


You lament over the idea that this whole family drama had come to a rather unsatisfying end. Though disappointing as it may be, at least you have a new fantasy to picture later. One far newer than that wonderfully erotic situation with your ex-husband. You chuckle at how easily your problems vanish, wandering off to the kitchen to check on the kitchen salad you have stored away. The whole nap had left you pretty hungry.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading this week's chapter! More next Wednesday, and an early release Friday for Patreon subscribers as always! Be sure to leave a review if it isn't too much of a bother! Reading feedback is always a joy <3