- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[Arguments] [Entrapment] [Clit-riding?] [Alexis] [Heather]

Chris, 4:23 PM


Heather looks like she's seen a ghost, sheepishly lowering her cupped hand delicately to the seat. The brunette makes quick glances towards the back room, double-checking for any unanticipated arrivals as you clumsily climb into the safety of her enormous hands. Soon enough, you're whisked away as a nervous Heather awkwardly rushes to the bathroom.


BOOM


Heather throws the door open with her shoulder, a white light now coming through between the tiny cracks of her fingers. You catch a glimpse of the single toilet as she comes in. From what you can tell, it's a relatively modest and clean little area. A rarity not often found when using public restrooms.


You're quickly deposited on the spacious surface of the toilet paper dispenser that hangs from the wall, its rough surface providing you with enough friction to walk around without fear of slipping or falling off the side.


"Sorry, but I really need to pee!" She looks around for the sanitizer, quickly identifying its spot just above her on the wall. She takes a few moments before unrolling a rather wasteful wad of toilet paper despite the relatively clean surface of the bathroom. Seems she doesn't want to take any chances.


"This place always has clean bathrooms. So nice." She remarks, spraying the wad in her hand with the pink mixture of chemicals nearby. She quickly wipes around the rim before her butt comes crashing down onto the cold plastic. It's loud, her rear end forcing a noise as the rim meets porcelain, echoing throughout the confined space.


"Ahhhhhhh…" She sighs with relief,  prompting you to turn your head away awkwardly. Even with the intimacy both of you shared over the last few days, you feel weird about how casual she's making this seem. The thunder continues to rain against the side of the bowl, the sound alone enough to rattle you. It's not unlike a high-pressure hose.


Soon, the jet of water becomes a trickle. You turn around a few moments after the last drop hits the water to see Heather lightly dabbing her crotch. She looks over, catching you just as she finishes.


"Did you just look the other way?" She laughs. "That's so dorky," She continues, correctly guessing your apprehension. "I mean in a cute way!" Yeah, thanks Heather. You roll your eyes, knowing she'd never be able to see the rude gesture. Was she really this comfortable around you already? It's odd but not necessarily a bad vibe to have with someone.


There's a powerful flush before Heather looks over intently. She looks relieved, a far cry from the scrunched-up expression she'd had on earlier. She thinks for a moment. "So, believe it or not, I think the safest place is probably my bra. Unless…" She gets a look in her eye that unnerves you and makes your cock stiffen in anticipation. She bites down on her bottom lip and glances off to the side. "What if I put you somewhere more… fun?" There's a look on her face that can only spell trouble for the two of you later down the line.


You aren't quite sure what to say. You've had enough danger for a lifetime, but a part of you loves how forward Heather is at this very moment. Plus, who knows if you'll get another opportunity to be tiny around her again. And you only live once, right? Finally coming to terms with the offer, you accept with a nod. Though, it's more symbolic than anything. You doubt she has any hope of discerning such a tiny movement from you with her naked eye.


She doesn't give much stock to your opinion anyway, placing a hand against the edge of your plastic island. It unintentionally shakes the ground, and you have to catch yourself lest you fall flat on your face. You know she doesn't mean it. It's just a side effect of her being so outrageously large.


It takes a moment, but you slowly climb on top of her petite hand after regaining a sense of balance. It's so soft you could fall asleep in it. The heat does your weary mind no favors, making the urge to curl up and drift off towards dreamland a strong one. However, something tells you whatever Heather has lying in-store will take your full attention.


There's a moment of confusion as she brings you to her vulva, its lips flush with hints of arousal. A faint red blush on each side indicates increased blood flow to her lady parts. It's intimidating, little stubble acting like a wall guarding her most sensitive spot. Luckily, it seems like you have the key to this particular fortress. Or, more specifically, you are the key.


Heather uses her other hand to carefully push apart the skin protecting her clit. The hood of her clitoris is moved aside effortlessly with only the help of one finger and a thumb. It's absolutely stunning to see what looks like an immovable roadblock just pried apart with almost no effort whatsoever. It's held open for a moment, letting you marvel at how big it is in comparison. Steam wafts towards you in addition to the scent of unmistakable arousal reaching your nose. You take a deep, pheromone-filled breath. This is undoubtedly dangerous, but god is it hot. You find yourself transfixed, unable to look away from the pearl right before your eyes.


Minus the hood and flesh around it, the sexual organ itself is roughly your size. Maybe ever so slightly larger, it's hard to tell as the skin closes behind you and you're trapped away. It's intimidating, to say the least. Regardless, Heather is growing impatient. She carefully brings you towards it, angling her crotch upward for easier access. It's so quick, so much preparation as you're simply jammed roughly into it, her clit pulsating at the touch of your arms. You instinctively latch on, a wall of heat meeting your unprepared face. It's like walking into an active cooking line, the temperature threatening to knock you out from shock alone. Although even in the harsh environment, it's easy to do what comes naturally. Rubbing your body against it, your crotch rubbing across the soft clit flesh.


"Fuck." Heather closes her eyes, half moaning an obscenity in response before quickly covering her mouth. Putting your entire body into it, you can feel a series of shudders before she gets a grip on herself. It motivates you. Being able to affect someone more significant than you is a turn-on that you can't get enough of. She's a literal mountain of a woman, one that could end you with just the flick of her pinkie. Yet you were making her wet. You made her shudder. It's invigorating, spurring you forward with renewed energy.


"O-okay!" She says shakily, pulling at her panties slowly, trapping you in limiting darkness. The hood starts to clam up again as she stands, pushing you more harshly against her pulsing womanhood. It gets stuffier, a damp musk doing its best to creep inside.


You can taste it on your tongue, the intensity making your cock hard to the point of pain. Even though being small is a fantasy come true, there's something about being so close to the intimates of someone. It's been ebbing at you. It's happened with Lexy and now Heather. A fog of arousal that leaves you in a horny stupor.


Her vulvas lips push against you as she stands, lightly sealing you into the cavity housing the most sensitive organ in her body. You breathe heavily, the air saturated with her very essence.


You can't hold back any longer, humping and grinding at the delicate bulb beneath you. There are hints of shame with each half-baked thrust you make against her. You feel so primal, so base, like an animal in heat. But you just can't help yourself. The whole environment has your lower region buzzing with an urge. Even though she was the one who put you here, you can't help but feel like such a tool. Maybe after everything is over, the two of you could go on a proper date. Hold hands, make eyes at each other, all that mushy stuff.

Heather, 4:39 PM


It's been a good fifteen minutes since you'd tucked Chris away, and to his credit, he hasn't let up. The amount of stamina he's holding in such a tiny body is impressive, to say the least. The thought of him trying his best is enough to make you uncomfortably wet. Safe to say, Celia won't be getting these panties back. Oops.


It's not even the stimulation that's doing it for you. Truthfully, Chris is far too small to really do anything fancy. It's more so the very thought of where he is, the stimulation more of a sexy tickle and a reminder he's working hard. You have such dirty ideas on your way back to the apartment. What if you used a toy while he was perched up there? Would it scare him or be a turn-on? Maybe a little bit of both? It's hard to say, but the thought has you instinctively clenching your lower muscles to the phantom feeling. You start to get lost in your own head and brush away the thoughts. Right now, you have to focus on getting him back. No more detours.


Chris, 4:46 PM


After what feels like an eternity inside Heather's pants, the humidity starts to affect you noticeably. The air is awash with the damp odor of sex, and the conditions inside could be better. Your mouths dry, and what little moisture you have in your mouth is foaming from lack of hydration. Overall, your body isn't faring as well as you'd like. It's hard to say you're having a bad time here, but it's certainly time you got out.


You hear the merciful opening of a door, the same knob you've turned so many times over the last few years. It has the same familiar squeak you'd come to remember. But before you have a chance to be adequately removed, you hear a voice bark.


"Where the fuck were you?!" Alexis' voice pipes up immediately, no doubt waiting wearily for your return. You realize that you'd completely forgotten about Lexy, how worried and sick she must have been. You regret agreeing to such a big detour; even if it wasn't entirely your choice, you still enjoyed it. Certainly that makes you guilty in some regard?


"Listen, Lex-" She's interrupted before she can get more than a word in, "And where is Chris? Heather, if something happened to him, I swear I'll make you a total microbe!" She practically snarls.


Aggravated, Heather snaps back, "Chill! Yeah, I have him right here. Just give me a minute to fish your boyfriend out of my crotch."


You can practically hear the fuses burning as Lexy's brain short circuits. "W-what?"


"He's totally safe! Probably pretty happy too, being right up against my clit and all. Hold on, let me get him for you!" She says smugly before heading off to the bathroom, leaving a shell-shocked Alexis in her wake.


A couple of minutes later, muscles shift around you as your host decides to take a seat. The darkness that's so pervasive in the depths of the clothing vanishes in an instant, washed away by a swath of artificial light. She carefully opens the area up again, bending it to her will and prying you from her slick skin. A combination of sweat and arousal adheres you to the digit. Stuck firmly to her finger, she slowly hoists the pants up awkwardly with her free hand, careful of your presence.


"Hope you had fun!" She gives you a wink before opening the door and handing you off to a wide-eyed Alexis. She gently scrapes you off and her index finger and in the much less oppressive environment of Lexy's waiting palm. "Hold onto our little friend for me. I'm desperate for a shower!" She smiles before shutting the door in her face. Lexy is boiling up inside, but it dissipates when she glances at you.


It's like the flip of a switch, her eyes losing their rage, replaced with a brimming sadness. "I'm so sorry for all of this, Chris." Tears start to well up in her eyes.


Chris, 6:00 PM

It was tense, but being unable to properly communicate yourself, Heather has to explain after her long shower. You can only guess why it took nearly an hour. 


"And that's about it." A half-naked Heather shrugs,  towel wrapped neatly around her hair and waist as she applies lotion to her bare legs. Alexis is staring off like a space cadet, rocked by all this new info.


"So, you two…." She trails off, her eyes cast down.


"Went on a date? Yeah, sort of." She says nonchalantly. "It was more like, half a date? I feel like it doesn't really count." Conveniently, Heather had left the part about almost getting smothered beneath the barista's butt out of the recap. Something you're relatively happy about. The very last thing you wanted was to worry your friend further. And who knows where her mind would go with that info.


Alexis wordlessly walks back to her room, the atmosphere electrified whenever the two occupy the same space, and your friend clearly isn't in the mood to fight. She puts you down on her desk and sighs as you shakily rise to your feet.


"I can't even tell you how worried I was when you didn't show up!" She throws her hands over her face and exhales. "I'm sorry for wasting so much time with my sister. I really thought she could help." She lets her hands drop to her thighs, eyes fixated entirely on you.


"I went ahead and called my Mom already," Lexy says, disappointed. "She wasn't happy with me, but she agreed to hear us out." A weary smile comes across her lips. Your friend looks emotionally drained, and you can't help but blame yourself for all this. If you hadn't pushed so hard, none of this would have come to pass.


Taking a deep breath, the college student prepares herself, "But before we head over, I need to give you an, um, rundown about Mom." Alexis pauses briefly, looking for the words. "She's… very demanding. She also doesn't really do anything for free, if you know what I mean." She pauses, thinking of an example, "Like, if Celia or I ever need something, we have to work it off every time. Doing her yard work for a week, shoveling the driveway, that kind of deal. The big reason why we don't talk to her much anymore. But you're tiny! So I doubt that’ll happen! What would she make you do? Trim the carpet?" She says with a somewhat forced smile. You don't share her optimizing. And honestly, you doubt she believes it herself.


"But… well," she pauses before giving you the most sincere look you've seen since this mess started. "Is that what you want?" It's a simple yet startling question. Nobody had really asked for your input all that much since you started shrinking further. You've been so small that communication was a challenge. Still, you appreciate the attempt, yet you have no way of feasibly answering your friend.


"Oh, right. Um, maybe for no, you wave your arms around, and for yes, you lay down? Yeah, that should work!" She claps her hands together triumphantly.


The question isn't really much of a question. The choice seems relatively cut and dry. Either stay the size of a crumb or deal with Alexis' mom. There isn't any life for you here, not at this size. So, you lay down flat, hoping she'll quickly pick up on your answer. 


You watch her massive eyes squint, tracing the table before finally getting a lock on your position. "No way, you're absolutely teeny when you get close to the ground like that!" She laughs, doing nothing for your waning self-confidence. It's unsettling how easy her eyes lose you. The implications of being lost so easily are something you really don't want to be thinking about.


"Okay, so, Mom…" Lexy starts with a heavy sigh. "Mom's, um, Mom."


She launches into an explanation of everything. You hadn't known much about her mother until now. She'd always done a pretty good job of keeping her family out of every conversation the two of you had. It was always something that struck you as odd, but it makes far more sense now.


Apparently, she's only forty-one, a reasonably low age for a parent. She looks good too. You recall that picture you'd seen of her when helping Alexis move into where she's been living for the last few semesters. Truthfully, you'd thought it was a sister, maybe a cousin. That lady did not look anywhere close to forty. Perhaps magic came into play, or maybe your friend's family just has an excellent set of genes. You can't really say.


She explains how strict her mother can be, expecting a baseline level of formality. Please, thank you, and even proper titles are a big deal for the head of the household. Weirdly, she doesn't mention her dad. Maybe he isn't in the picture any longer. Even if you could be heard, you wouldn't want to pry on what's probably already a fairly touchy subject.


"Okay, that's about everything. We can head over first thing tomorrow! It's only a fifteen-minute bus ride." She gives you a pleasant smile that turns sheepish as she looks closer. "Oh wow, you've really gotten into a lot, haven't you?" You wince, taking a smell of yourself. Covered in sweat and arousal, the scent isn't exactly pleasant.


"I think I have a bottle cap somewhere! I'll go fill it, then you can get cleaned up before bed! Oh, maybe we can watch that show we were binging after!" You watch her hurry off as you muse about what your life has become—taking a bath in an old bottle cap. You aren't entirely sure how to feel about it. On the one hand, a bath sounds comforting right about now. But bathing in a bottle cap sounds so… humiliating.


You can only hope this'll be the first and last bottle cap bath you ever take.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Appreciate anybody bearing with me through some of the less action-filled chapters <3

I strive to make even the necessary plot portions a fun read. Hopefully, it comes across x_x