- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Although this story started when I first began to write size stories, the first three chapters have been heavily revised for flow, grammar, and tone!

Appreciate all the readers this story has gotten, and I'm super pumped to bring the vibes I love about this kink to so many others!

Consider subscribing to my Patreon! A new chapter goes public every Wednesday! On Saturdays, Patreons receive it early, four days ahead of time! In addition, I have short caption stories hosted, so give it a look if that sounds appealing c:

https://www.patreon.com/rudyzudy


If you're interested in hiring my services for yourself, more info here:

https://www.deviantart.com/rudyzudy/art/Rude-Zudes-Pricing-Sheet-COMMS-OPEN-902922606

Author's Chapter Notes:

We start off our adventure in a college courtyard as Chris tries to charm his way into some size-related fun with Alexis!


Chapter Tags: [Entrapment] [Humilation] [Power Dynamics] [Getting to Class on Time!]

Chris, 1:50 PM


"I mean, I'm not totally against it..." Your best friend ponders the idea as you both sit under one of the many trees in the college courtyard. It’s a long shot, but you had to ask. It’s something that’s plagued you since she first told you about this crazy second world. Witchcraft, charms, incantations. It’s powerful info, making your brain swirl with possibilities, your one-track mind going straight to a long-held kink. Size. You knew she could make it happen, and you weren’t about to let the opportunity pass you by.


You'd been close to Alexis for years, even almost friends with benefits. That elusive status, the very same so often romanticized by popular media. Although it never quite lined up for either of you. One of you had always been dating, while the other was single. One of those unfortunate revolving door situations where neither of you quite lined up with the other. The two of you had been through a lot together; helping each other through bad breakups was something you both felt indebted to each other for. Through all of it, you couldn't help but admire her body in addition to her fiery and passionate personality. She never really was one to work out much, save for a jog here or there, but saying she looked anything less than stellar would be the understatement of the century. Somehow, any pudge had gone to help reinforce her shapely ass and thighs. You always figured the latter was in her Latina genes.


Fortunately, the attraction was mutual. Just last week, Lexy had made a couple of suggestive comments about your butt in those gray sweats you’d worn over to her apartment. In fact, it’s precisely what prompted this conversation in the first place. If she agreed, maybe there was something both of you could get out of this. You were always so comfortable around her; what was one little query into the realm of fantasy? At worst, this could be swept right under the rug and business would continue like usual.


You take a sip of your coke. Droplets of condensation from the sweating can run down your palms. "Come on, I'm sure it would be fun for you too! Think about it, Lexy; when do you get to actually cut loose and use your powers?" You say with some manufactured confidence.


Her brow furrows, "Totally. I could do with some fun, and I do trust you….” She hesitates, “But I dunno, Chris. It's just kind of weird. You know, the whole um, butt part, I mean. Like, you realize how miserable that would be, right?" So, she's hung up on that part. With a symbolic crack of your mental knuckles, you lean closer. Time to work some of that patented charm.


"Not at all! Plenty of guys like anal, right? Same deal, just a teensy bit more on the extreme side of everything." Her expression remains unchanged. This was going to be a challenge. You clear your throat, “Alright, well, think about it like this: You know those vibrating beads you bought when you and Sean were a thing?”


She nods dumbly, unsure of exactly where this conversation could be heading. You continue, “Well, I’d sort of be like one of those. Except, I’m not powered on batteries.” Sending a wink her way as you finish the latest pitch, you see her look off to the side in contemplation. You’re taken aback by the sheer intensity of her eyes. Oh fuck, she’s actually considering it! You know you’ll have to sweeten the pot somehow, so you throw in a desperate comment to break up the silence that’s sunk in.


“Come on Lex! I know you like getting your ass eaten,” You say in a lowered tone, “-and I could do that all day! Just think about it. In class, during sports...” You pause for dramatic effect before whispering directly into her ear “-maybe even in bed. There’d be so much more of you to appreciate.” You finish the sultry tease, leaning back against the tree with a smug smile. Hook, line, and sinker.


Her eyes go wide, only to lower in embarrassment as something crosses her mind. "Okay, I’ll be straight with you; pretty hot to think about.” She’s blushing now; your voices sudden shift towards the sensual side of the spectrum throwing her for an unexpected loop. “But, like, what if I have to, you know-” Alexis cups a hand around her mouth, speaking in a hushed tone, “-fart or something?"


You have to admit, it's not one of the aspects you really considered. You’d consumed so much media related to this tiny obsession of yours, but that aspect was rarely touched in any content you frequented. Perhaps you’re just a simple man, an appreciator of butts and butts alone. Still, a butt is a butt. It’s a fact of life, no matter how much you admire her shapely posterior. You fiddle idly with the metal tab of the can as it presses coldly against your lap, "Guess it comes with the territory. I mean, you can always warn me first, right?" 


She smiles, "Yeah, totally. I could always just shoot you a text or something." She looks towards the ground in thought, her face contorting quizzically as you both go momentarily silent. The only sound between you is the metal tab moving rhythmically between your thumb and index finger. Back and forth repeatedly, threatening to snap the metallic piece clean off the can.


She finally breaks the soundless veil between you, "I won't lie; it does sound pretty fun to bully you with just my butt." Her face suddenly lights up, "How about a trial run?" She asks mischievously.


You’re slightly taken aback, "O-oh, right now? Sure I gu-" You never get to finish the sentence. No transition, no sense of movement. Just darkness. There isn't the usual feeling of vertigo like you read in stories. One second you’re under the tree, the wind blowing across your face. And the next, it’s lights out. A black so comprehensive it’s as if someone turned off the sun. It’s so disorienting that you completely forget about the flashlight feature on your phone. You claw at your back pocket, desperately trying to fumble out of the dark. Then, the humidity hits you like a punch to the face. The atmosphere is so intense that it’s borderline offensive to the senses.


You reel backward from the sudden burst of heat, bumping into what could only be described as an elastic material, "Ugh," You groan, overwhelmed. Tapping the flashlight feature, your phone comes to life, illuminating a whole world right before your very eyes.


The most enormous asshole you've ever seen is directly in front of you. Wrinkles stretch like spiderwebs from the very center, the entire muscle seeming to clench in response to your discovery. Stubs of recently shaved hairs peek out along your friend’s moist skin, greeting you excitedly. You stumble backward in awe of it all, "No fucking way, this is too small..." You mumble to yourself, trailing off as you imagine the implications. Rough estimation, but you guess maybe half an inch at most, possibly even tinier. It’s hard to tell in such a tight space. Of course, the phone vibrates in your hands, right on time. No surprise, It’s Alexis.


Lexy: How's the view? Everything you hoped? ;p


Chris: Lex this is too small. Make me a bit bigger. Please


Lexy: No can doooo! my butt my rules XD 'sides I made you sort of hard to break

Lexy: So don't be worried about getting killed by a random fart lol


Chris: Not funny


Lexy: It is to me lmao. Heading to class btw so hold on


The whole world starts to move as Alexis rises to her feet. Immediately, you’re thrown hard into what you now realize is a thong. Likely chosen with the decision to don yogas today.


Her cheeks constantly slide against your tiny body and over the fabric of your clothes as she walks. The soft and warm flesh massages the entirety of your small shape rhythmically with her stride. It’s pleasant at first, but eventually, the constant motion starts to make you sick. You swear it shouldn’t take her this long to walk to class. Maybe Lexy took a more scenic route? Whatever, nauseous or not, her walk to class had already gotten you rock hard. Being enveloped by her soft globes is a perverted dream come true.


There’s one last burst of commotion before a shuffle of papers can be heard, the orientation of your entire world shifting dramatically around.


Vrrrrrrrrr


Your phone vibrates as you pick yourself up from a rough tumble. You flick it open with the slide of a finger, the screen already sitting idly on the messenger app.


Lexy: Hope you enjoyed the ride ;)

Lexy: Last class for today. I can take you out when I get home


Chris: Hell yeah! It was like a full-body butt job

Chris: And yeah sounds good


Lexy: Seriously? tbh I can't even feel you back there. Was starting to worry you fell out :p


Now that was a scary thought. Even if you survive a fall from this height, you'll probably be smashed to pieces under some first-year student's converse long before she notices you're gone. A shiver goes up to your spine. You had no intention of going out like that. Yeah, maybe not the best idea to be thinking about what-ifs. Taking a deep breath, you put your dark anxieties aside and slide the phone back into your pocket, deciding it’s time to live out the fantasy. You pull your pants down to your ankles, letting out your swollen cock. Slowly, you rub it against the flesh of her ass that ominously flanks both sides of you. Alexis’ skin is absurdly smooth, like running fine silk across the head of your dick. It’s a remarkable feeling combined with the omnipresent view of her asshole; it doesn’t take long for your balls to explode, painting a tiny area along the inside of her cheeks with a pitiful amount of cum. Ropey strands fall uselessly down onto the soft material of her thong, while others stay plastered to her plush ass.


Out of breath, you fall backward, exhausted. Everything is still for a time; the ambient chatter of the classroom is the only thing you can discern, providing a comforting blanket of white noise to soothe you, taking in more and more of the pheromones and musk that permeates the inside of your friend's thong.


It reinvigorates you, providing an intense second wind. Blood pumps back to your cock as you charge forward and climb upwards towards Lexy’s quivering anus, using the cheeks above for the leverage. It shakes and wobbles at your very touch, perhaps even unconsciously. You waste no time kissing and licking at it with all you have, rubbing yourself thoroughly against it in some sort of passionate lust-filled fog. Thankfully, it seemed your bestie kept the whole area pretty clean. You grab your dick and start stroking. Taking in the heat, the pheromones, and even the ambient sounds of her body. You finish yet again, this time coating her massive brown star with small splotches of white. It rumbles, seemingly at your transgression. But you’re probably too small for Lexy to accurately feel you. Unfortunately, she’d reduced you to more of an itch status than a size that could give a tangible feeling. Regardless, you still feel the need to brag. You whip your phone back out and shoot her a text.


Chris: Just finished all over your ass. Twice


Lexy: Ew! Omg XD

Lexy: Bet I'd need a magnifying glass just to see it lol


Chris: Ouch


Lexy: Hold on

Lexy: Got a surprise for u ;)


The beautiful ass you had just been showering with love suddenly opens up. A quick yet straightforward poof as the object of your affection pulls itself apart only briefly. Blowing you a quick kiss. Though, at your size, it’s more like a typhoon. You’re immediately slammed backward by the intense foul winds, her thong not doing much to cushion the blow. The impact is almost comparable to getting hit by a flashbang, simultaneously overriding all of your senses. Your ears ring, and you can’t help but retch, quickly vomiting from the sheer disorientation caused by the explosion. Luckily, at your pathetic size, she'd never notice the vomit in the back of her thong.


Standing up shakily, the realization of just how weak and insignificant you are is starting to sink in. If Lexy's magic hadn't made you more resilient, that fart would have probably ripped you apart. Patting down your pants, you’re thankful to find your phone still in the pocket you left it. Sliding open the messenger, you start furiously writing.


Chris: What the fuck!!!


Lexy: XD XD XD


Chris: Not funny Alex. That was fucking disgusting. Let me out. I'm done


Lexy: Nah. Maybe I want you back there


Chris: What?


Lexy: If you're so scared of a girls fart then what about a dick :p

Lexy: Maybe I could bring a hookup over before I let you out


Chris: Seriously Lex this isn't funny


Lexy: OMG! What if you fell on his cock XD XD


Lexy starts to move without warning, throwing you right back into chaos as she presumably stands up. You nearly drop your phone in its suddenness but manage to stuff it in your pocket before she starts to pick up the pace.


You knew Alexis was kidding; she’d let you out when you got back to her place. Though, dark thoughts nag at you in the very back of your mind. Did she really want to fuck someone with you like this? You rapidly pull your pants back up, expecting the worst.


Sun. Brightness smacks you upside the head as your eyes adjust to what most would probably consider the best day around here in a while. Sunny day, right outside the school's tennis courts. Without any warning, you’d been brought back outside. You’re left speechless, unable to put the words together as they jumble around messily inside your head.


She had the most giant smirk on her face. Her head cocked slightly to the side, "Yeah, I was going to wait till I got home, but you wanted out." She shrugs, "Whatever, it's too bad because that totally made me way hornier than I thought it would. Might go home and like, masturbate or something." She gives you a sly wink before starting to walk off but stops herself. She crinkles her nose in disgust, "Ew... You may want to take a shower, just FYI. You kinda reek."


Alexis, 2:46 PM



       Shlick Shlick Shlick


You work a well-manicured finger against your clit. Eyes closed as you relive the day over again in your head. Your whole body worked up and hot. With your free hand, you can't help but scroll through the texts from earlier. You couldn't even feel him the entire time he was down there, which drove you wild. He was practically worshiping you, squirting his tiny dick all over your ass, yet you'd have no idea if he hadn't told you. Something about that was just so indescribably alluring.


You nearly moan aloud, reading back what you sent about hooking up with some guy, something your roommate probably wouldn't appreciate, that’s for sure. It’s such a dirty thought. Would it even count as a threesome if one of them was bug-sized, you wonder? Slip a finger inside your needy cunt, but the penetration is a fruitless endeavor, as you’re far too wet to get any decent friction. Back to working your clit, you glance over to the calendar. Tomorrow was totally free. Perfect. Hitting the call button at the top of your text logs, you have to stifle a moan as he picks up, "H-hey! S-so I had a q-question..." You continue to work on your lower area, your voice is noticeably shaky, but you keep it up, "W-want to go jogging with me tomorrow?"

Chapter End Notes:

Trials of Friendship is an entirely original story, but I do write on commission! Also, consider subscribing to my Patreon for early access and other bonus goodies!
https://www.patreon.com/rudyzudy

If you're interested in paying for a commission, more info here:
https://www.deviantart.com/rudyzudy/art/Rude-Zudes-Pricing-Sheet-COMMS-OPEN-902922606

Don't hesitate to leave feedback either! Even though this is an older chapter, I'm always happy to hear what people think!