- Text Size +

The girl returned with a plate of water and small slices of fruit. Her name was Ada, nineteen years old, and she told them she’d been working in the farm for two years. It could be observed by the lightning-like markings on her neck. One of the ten ramifications would disappear after each year, Ada having eight of them.

“That trapdoor in the hay is apparently a forgotten tunnel from long ago,” Ada said. “It was used to smuggle humans.” While the three ate, she sat cross-legged nearby.

“How long have you been a giant?” Henry asked.

“Two years.”

“Hmm, are you from Humius?”

“I’m not a human, so no, I’m not from Humius.” There was a notable sassiness in her correction.

“Don’t the real giants call you human or offgiant anyways?” Henry said.

Ada raised an eyebrow. “I’m a real giant.”

“Yeah, but—”

Milton didn’t let Rennard finish. “What made you want to become a giant?”

“Really? You wonder? I pity you boys to not have the choice. Why would I not choose to become a superior being?”

“You lose your magic,” Rennard said.

Ada shook her head. “Typical misinformation. Giants have magic too. They say that to deter young girls from doing it. The giants don't mind this, it wouldn't be too healthy if Humius lost all their women."

“Alright,” Rennard said, “but you must admit, they still view you as a human. And every girl doesn't want to turn into a giant.”

“I know what you mean, second-class citizen and such, but now I’m only getting figuratively stepped on instead of literally. And I can gain citizenship here eventually.”

Henry yawned, the evening growing darker.

Ada uncrossed her legs and stood up. “You boys must be tired, so I’ll leave you.” She closed one of the large barn doors and left the other ajar. The three each found themselves a spot on the large haystack and lay down.

Henry took a deep breath. “Can you imagine that it was today we woke on that lake south of Trester?” No matter how hectic the day had been, at least now they had their rest.

Milton chuckled. “That’s crazy. When do you think the guards stop looking?”

“No idea, but it can’t last more than a few days, right?” There was a moment of silence, everyone wondering if the rest were falling asleep, until Henry spoke up again. “I still can’t believe Lily unpacked us like that.”

“She said something about her family,” Milton said. “About shame of what she was doing. We found her desolate and running into us from south. She must have been mistreated.”

“Feels to me like she wanted to get payback,” Rennard said, “but couldn’t handle the stress once it got heated.”

“I won’t admit to being some tenacious warrior myself,” Milton said. “I couldn’t handle the stress either, I thought we were done multiple times. I don’t know what they did to her, but I can imagine they gave her a simple slap on the wrist and sent her off after she told them where we were. We don't have that option, she did.”

It got quiet again, this time longer than the rest. It felt as if they really had closed their eyes and gone to sleep, until Rennard said, “And guys, enjoy this moment we have and relax, but I’m telling you, keep an ear and eye alert. This girl Ada and her kindness, sheltering us for nothing in return, it's just too good to be true.” And with that, they said no more and went to sleep.

Milton woke in the night with a full bladder. He pissed nearby without paying much attention, and when he finished he realised with a flush of shame that Henry's spot was nearby.

But Henry wasn’t there. Milton waited to see if he returned from wherever, then searched around the haystack in the gloomy night, finding only Rennard in his sleep. He stepped towards the middle of the barn, one of the doors slightly more open than where Ada had left it. He noticed a dim light in the corner of the barn, stepping that way. Its source was hidden behind a corner wall. Milton heard an odd sound, like a fish flopping on dock. Passing the wall, a large lantern placed on a barrel showed itself as the source of light, and continuing further, he found Ada sitting on a barrel, her gown pulled up to her waist with her pussy exposed.

She was using Henry to masturbate.

Milton stood frozen. He wondered if this were a dream, if he were hallucinating, if someone had cooked up the wildest nightmare and cast it on him through a spell. He wanted to wake up back home in the village. Had she simply snuck in, picked him up from the haystack, and started using him? Henry was naked, his clothes in a lump by her foot.

The sound didn’t stop, the wet flop of Henry passing through her womanhood, in and out, in and out, a furious pounding, as if she were angry at him and this was her way of fighting. She had him by his ankles, in and out, in and out, in and out, in and out, several sequences per second. Milton couldn’t even earn a glimpse of Henry’s face. The muscles in her arm were strained, her neck tense, her jaw clenched, panting for breath. Henry surely couldn’t use his magic, he couldn’t move. He was a ragdoll, a tool. Milton had never witnessed such raw powerlessness, such dominance, and it came from a nobody, a farmgirl. She was obliterating every shred of Henry’s worth. She huffed and puffed through her closed jaw, letting a moan slip out. Rennard was right, it was too good to be true.

“You like that?” she whispered through clenched teeth, talking to an unresponsive Henry. “Just a human, huh? If I’m just a human, how do you explain... this?” She huffed. “I can do whatever I want with you… Ah, god.” She closed her eyes in an almost pained expression, biting her other wrist to choke the sound of her moans. One sharp beam of squirt shot out and drizzled on the wooden wall, a series of smaller squirts following. Ada near collapsed backwards, the wooden beam preventing her from falling off the barrel. She left his lower body hanging so his arms were pinned, leaning back and sighing. Liquid was dripping off Henry’s limp legs.

Milton didn’t know what would happen if he stepped into the light, he couldn’t defeat her alone. But when the other option was was to turn around and leave his friend there, Milton stepped up. “Why are you doing this?”

Her green eyes snapped at him. The second of alarm relented when she noticed it was him. Ada brushed hair off her sweaty face. “Because I want to. Is that so bad? Two years, two long years since I became a giant, and they caught me trying to get into Humius. Baronness Crawford put me to work on this farm, and I haven’t had a proper chance to actually live with this size. I’ve been stuck here all the time. And now, of course, you’re going to ask me if it was worth becoming a giant, an offgiant and second-class citizen? How can anyone bear being a human? Look.” She thrust her hip forward, Henry’s legs dangling from her pussy. “Look! This is pathetic. How a world can be so cruel and allow this power dynamic. It’s fascinating, in a way. I can do this to you, and nature just lets me. This feels so much better than I ever thought.”

Milton couldn’t find the words.

“Don’t worry, the deal still stands. A few of the guards looking for you were given shelter in a few rooms in the farm, needed rest during the search. They’re still looking. Their costs are compensated by the kingsdom, so they’ll be given as much time here as they want. I’ll still help you lie low for some days, feed you. That hasn’t changed. I’m just gonna enjoy myself during the time, hmm?” She pushed Henry in until he was fully inserted, then beckoned Milton over.

“What do you want?” Milton said, hostile.

“I need to wipe, got a few drops on my legs.”

“Then get something to wipe it off.”

“Are you dense? Get over here. Don’t worry, it’s not much. Or should I get the guards on you?”

Milton complied. He could stomach this, he didn’t have the stubborn pride of Rennard. But he stopped partway. The problem didn’t end here. “Look,” he started, “we need to lie low, yes, and you’ll help us. But there’s a line to how far you can take those freedoms.”

“I know. I’ll be working most of the day. During a few breaks, I’ll peep in, bring food and water. During the time, I get to play with one of you a little. That’s it.”

“Fine.” Milton gave himself over. She picked him up. Holding him by the back of his shirt, she wiped his front side against her thighs. They were firm, yet soft and yielding, his shirt and hair soaking the scatters of squirt.

When the wiping ceased for a moment, still in her hold, Milton said, “What about Henry?”

“I’ll keep him over tomorrow as my passenger. He’ll make the day more enjoyable, no doubt.” She let the gown fall over her legs and put Milton on the ground. But before he could regain himself, her foot came on his back. He expected to be stepped on, but the weight was minimal, just a signal for him to stay. Then it gingerly stroked down the length of his body, returned back up, and stroked back down. She was petting him like a kitten. The toes gave him a couple of playful pinches before she headed off. Milton heard her giggle along the slight groan of the barn door.

The plan was simple in its nature; stomach this treatment and be out after the week. Back at the haystack, he heard Rennard moving a little in his sleep, a second difficulty to the plan. Henry, coolheaded as he was, could no doubt last through this. Milton, knowing they had to persevere through a few days, could also find it in him to take it. But Rennard was a different matter.

The question the next morning was inevitable.

“Where’s Henry?” Rennard asked. Milton didn’t have a good explanation yet, and Rennard kicked through the hay and peeked around corners, finding only Henry’s clothes. “What’s this? Where is that bald boy? Milton, seriously, where is he?”

“Listen… Rennard, we need to be calm about this. Ada has him.”