- Text Size +

An afternoon nap right after combat made no sense. It fit more after a hectic lovemaking session, but with Ada, lust and fight weren’t far apart.

Henry got up, the joints in his shoulder popping as he stretched. The sun told him it was just past midday, not having slept for long. Ada hummed delightfully in her drunken sleep, no doubt having the happiest of dreams. Her yellow hair hung in sweaty strands over her face, the soil near the tree soggy from her bliss. Looking down beneath her legs, Henry couldn’t find the slightest trace of the three mages there, entirely snuffed out by her vast flesh, as if she were a mother bird roosting on them. Raymond and Martin were under her ass, and Stina under her left thigh.

“Ada, are you there?” Henry called as he put his trousers back on. She stirred somewhat, mumbling incoherently. The heavy eyelids parted slowly, revealing her lazy eyes.

“Hello there, sweetie.” To get off the tree required effort, using both her hands to push from it, its many branches rustling in response. Ada’s plump, massive bosom pushed out as she breathed deeply, sitting upright. “Waking up has felt better and better lately, Henry. It feels like there’ll always be joy when you’re around.”

Henry had a timid affection close to blushing, the comments more and more intimate. “Me too.”

Her eyes went down between her legs. “They’re still there, flattened under me. I can feel their warm little bodies. I’m addicted to this.” Ada folded her legs back in, planting her soles on the ground, and stood. They were indeed all there, Marvin and Raymond plastered to her bubbly asscheeks, and Stina to the inner portion of her left thigh. As her flesh jiggled, the ripples of movement made them flicker as well. They were glued to her and unable to do anything.

“Alright, Henry, did you find anything useful in their camp?”

“It seems so, and no small thing either. From what I understood, these three were sent by a smaller noble house from the west, House Harrows, who are somewhat obsessed with ancient artifacts. The miracle stone is their goal.”

“That’s great and all, I’d like to have it too, but are they any close?”

“Supposedly, this artifact called the ‘Compass’ is meant to lead to it. And I’m fairly certain this compass-shaped stone they have is exactly that. They’ve retrieved something that leads the way to the miracle stone.”

There was twitching at Ada’s ass. “You son of a bitch!” Raymond pathetically wriggled where he was stuck to her.

“Where does the Compass point?” Ada asked.

Henry jogged back to their camp and picked it up. Ada followed with a few steps, the three mages plastered firmly on her. “There’s a blue globe shining in the northeastern section. Now that I’m paying attention, it’s somewhat warm as well.”

“Hmm.” Ada put her hand under her chin in thought. “You three, anything to add to that?”

“Nothing at all,” Stina said brusquely.

Hands on her hips, Ada leaned forward and looked down between her legs. “I should let you know, you three aren’t going anywhere. The plan is to turn you in, and despite the fact that I fucked your minds out, you’re a pretty strong bunch. That you were sent by this house, Harrows was their name? It won’t make the Richwoods happy to know you attacked innocent villagers on her land. Failing to find this miracle stone probably isn’t the worst thing in the world, but bringing all that trouble over the house name? Not so good.”

“She’s not wrong,” Marvin said.

Stina tried to make eye contact with her peers. “You’re not seriously listening to her, are you?”

Ada shrugged. “I’m just saying, it’s possible for you to bargain your way out of this. Give us everything you know about your progress on the miracle stone, and I’ll let you all go without turning you in.”

“Yeah, trust the word from a deranged, nymphomaniac bitch,” Stina shouted. “Get out of here.”

“Oh, I will get out of here, off to the nearest guardhouse and turn you little fucktoys in. Then we’ll pursue this miracle stone ourselves with wherever you left off. Suit yourself. Henry, collect their useful notes, and let’s go.” Henry did as told while Ada returned to where she’d undressed, putting her panties back on. The fabric barely touched and didn’t cover any of them.

“Come on, would it be so bad?” Marvin whispered to his friends. “The Compass should take them far enough, giving them a little advice to be set free is the best compromise we can make.”

Stina was stalwart. “We’re not giving this whore anything.”

“You’d rather be turned in to the Richwoods? Who knows if Lady Harrows even bothers to aid us? We could be sold to the bloody Gray Rhinos for all you know, used in all their occult magical experiments.”

“He has a point,” Raymond added.

From picking up her dress, Ada’s head came close to them, staring at them upside-down. “Are we getting anywhere? Any changed minds?”

“No,” Stina barked, though the dissent among the three was clear, and Ada simply shrugged, self-content, and put her dress on, concealing them thereunder. She invited Henry back onto her shoulder while carrying most of their equipment with her cupped hands. Henry pointed her the way according to the blue globe, and Ada carried on with a spring to her giant strides.

“The blue globe is rather steady, so just keep on it,” Henry said. “We could use some water too if we find a stream, I definitely need a wash.”

Ada leaned her head towards him slightly. “What’s the matter? You don’t like your Ada-scented bathwater?”

Henry smiled. “Don’t worry, the scent remains. I’ll need soap for that. I just feel a little sticky.”

“I could use a scrubbing myself. But realistically, it won’t be long before you’re covered in it again.” Ada blew a kiss in the air, and Henry blushed once again. He stared at her for a long time before she noticed him doing so, returning a smile.

The hills were increasing as they went northeast, growing larger, with larger, stony impressions, until the distinction between hill and mountain became hazy. They found a small stream, Ada, washing her lower legs, hands, and face while Henry took a dip. The sun would do well in drying them out. Henry ate some of the three mages’ rations and Ada left the rest of their belongings by the river, leaving without them.

“Henry.” Ada spoke quietly to him on her shoulder. “I think they’re whispering under there.” Ada tugged at her collar. “Leave the Compass with me and sneak down, listen in.”

Before leaving her shoulder, Henry gave the latest update on where the Compass pointed, the northeast tilting slightly more north now. Then gave her the Compass, a pebble to Ada, and leaped down. He slid down her collarbone and was caught between her breasts. Henry didn’t summon his magics and make it easy. He wormed and wrestled through, letting the squishy flesh sandwich him. Every bit of the way, he kept his mouth open, tasting as much of her tits as he could. Ada playfully squeezed her breast in a few times too.

Past the breast, he slid without much resistance. The navel told him he was nearing the middle of her legs, reeling his way down with a grip on her dress. Past her waist, the dress hung more loosely, causing him to swing about somewhat. Beneath him he saw the top of her upper thigh pedaling back and forth, also able to hear hushed conversation. They were indeed talking down here.

Henry kicked and caught the hem of her panties with his foot. Stiffening the leg and kicking forward, he stretched it out and clambered down until he felt confident in letting go. He fell into the slope of her panties, and they threw him back into the hot embrace of her pussy, one that he knew so well. However, he’d never been in her panties, because, well, she hadn’t worn any during their encounters. This felt more snug, cozy, and it added to the feeling he’d had of late with Ada, the traces of something more long-lasting between them. Even though they’d had their rabid sessions, the moments in between amounted to something more, beginning to not just like her, but finally able to cast aside the large bitter ghost hanging over him, the one about their first encounter and all the context surrounding her part in him and his friends splitting apart. That didn’t matter. That was the past. Now they were here.

“I’m telling you, no matter how you go about it, Lady Harrows’s name is attached to this now. We can’t be turned in.” Marvin’s voice brought Henry back to the moment.

“I fucking told you two clowns it wasn’t worth it!” Stina exclaimed. “All that risk for a little food?”

“You’re one to talk?” Raymond said. “Marvin and I were whittling the giant whore down. You couldn’t handle your inferior counterpart.”

“Shut your mouth.”

“Both of you, it doesn’t matter. None of that matters now. What matters is we can’t allow ourselves to be turned in, period. Forget the trouble we bring on Lady Harrows, think of us? We’re in eastern Gintessa. We could just be sold off to the Gray Rhinos.”

“We’re supposed to trust this whore she’ll let us go?” Stina said. “We give her information, she could just decide not to let us go.”

“What’s the other choice?” Marvin asked. “To just not cooperate for fear of her not doing so? That’ll guarantee we get turned in. Just risk it on her trust, that’s all we have. Listen, there’s no surety the miracle stone will be lost. What if the entrance unlocked by the Compass is small and the giant can’t make it down there? What if they struggle to find it, and we retreat as fast as we can and bring reinforcements? There’s plenty of ways to play with this even after helping them. We could ambush them when they resurface.”

“While they wield the power of the miracle stone? No thanks.”

“Stina. Do you want to be in the hands of the Richwoods? Potentially sold to Gray Rhinos?”

She didn’t respond.

“Then it’s the only way.”

They didn’t say much more. Hearing their schemes made Henry uneasy. He had no confidence an object of great power simply lay in wait for them to sweep by and pick it up.

Ada’s feet trampled on, flattening bushes and crackling twigs, the trees parting to her hips. Her walk was getting uneven, however, a large boulder here, a hillside there. The panty hugged Henry closer to her pink lips. He eased his way between them, nuzzling against one of the sides, sticking his tongue out and stroking in an incredibly lazy pace, indiscreet, not wanting to prod her attention. His manhood stirred, but he had to restrain himself. Conception between human and giant wasn’t just theoretically possible, but one of the main ways giants procreated, together with turning female humans into giants. It was difficult and especially unlikely if Henry just let it out on her panties here, but there could be no risks, so he kept his hands away from himself and just snuggled with her lips.

After a while, her hand approached from above and picked him up. She dragged him back up, having stuck her arm inside the dress to fish him out without getting the others’ attention. Henry was back on her shoulder. “How did it go?” she whispered, not walking anymore.

“They’re concerned we won’t let them go even if they cooperate. How do we convince them? I mean, you were intending to let them go, right?”

Ada twisted her mouth. “It’s not that I’ll be dishonest, and maybe it’s the walking that’s getting to me, but how useful is this? Because turning these three in would do well with the officers. There’s a guaranteed gain, and it’s not small. Unless we find the very miracle stone itself from this, it’s more valuable to turn them in.”

“You’re not wrong.”

“And we don’t know where this Compass will take us. It just said northeast. It could be the northeastern end of Gintessa.”

They spent a moment in silence. Henry pointed to her hand. “Actually, the blue globe moved slightly in the little you walked before I went down. What does it say now?”

“Can’t tell. Too small, and, you know, these eyes.” Ada presented the brown stone between index and middle finger. Henry received it.

“Hey… The blue globe, it’s showing a sharp northwest!”

“What do you mean?”

“It was a sharp northeast before.”

“Really? We’re close then?” Ada looked about. Henry did as well, and she had covered quite a distance. The rising land around them were definite mountains, not hills, streaked with greenery. “It’s at least worth a look, isn’t it?”

“Hmm.” Henry wasn’t eager to agree so readily. “We know it’s close west, but latitudinally we have no idea. It could be hundreds of miles north. Let’s try walking north and see how much the globe moves. That way.”

Ada had the distant stare of not following, then broke it with a giggle. “As you say, sweetie. You seem to know your thing.” She proceeded north.

“Also, the way they spoke about certain things, like the entrance going underground, in a way where it feels like they’ve got some extra details in them. They’re mostly concerned about not getting turned in. They’ll probably say everything if we agree to let them go.”

“I’ll have to think on that. They bruised my legs properly, and it wasn’t getting better. I’m not interested in fighting them again.”

“We’ll avoid that. Hey, look.” Henry pointed to translucent stretches of stone along the mountains. “Those are sunrocks. They can transport sunlight, like water through a pipe. I’m sure they’re fairly rare.”

Ada squinted. “I think I can make them out. But they’re on most of these mountains, aren’t they?”

“Yes, it’s a lot. This area seems strangely undiscovered, it’s not that long from the farm we were just at. Sunrocks are useful, this has to be unknown, as odd as it is, because no one would simply leave it untouched.”

“Are we just tripping over and finding gold?” Ada said. “The usefulness of your art, capturing these three, now this. We’re returning with ten times the value of our errand.”

Henry checked the Compass, and the blue globe had moved down to a firm west. “Ada, it’s straight west now. It moved already. We’re close. What do you say?”

“We can’t just leave this unexplored.” She followed Henry’s guidance, though that proved far more difficult than it first seemed. Now there were entire mountains in the way, Ada climbing up what she could, but skirting around and finding different ways was unavoidable in some instances. The mountains were denser, pressed together, narrow valleys between them, and the greenery was lush and plenty, with a rainforest-like richness. Massive vines threaded down the face of the cliffs like drapery, adorned along their lengths with the beautiful heads of flowers.

At Henry’s next direction, Ada breathed out. “Aren’t we going in circles?”

“I think it’s over this ridgeline here… but I think we were behind it bef—”

“Hey! We can help!” It was Marvin hollering from Ada’s ass cheek. “What’s the problem?”

“Well…” Ada glanced down, then to Henry.

“Bring him up, I say.”

Ada raised her dress, revealing them having been pathetically plastered to her bottom all this time. Her hand covered Marvin and slowly ripped him off, enclosing around his torso and pinning his arms. Ada brought him up to her face. “We’re having a bit of trouble finding the place. This Compass says we’re close. You should know, if we don’t find anything, I’ll just give up on it and return, turning you three in.”

“Alright. The Compass leads to an entrance, which leads to where the miracle stone lies. The Compass opens the entrance.”

“How much do you know about this entrance and where it leads?”

“It’s supposed to be ‘near water and enclosed by tall rock’, there was some riddle which described it as such.”

Henry looked about them. “This ‘tall rock’ is surely the mountains. For now, get up over this ridge, we rounded it and the Compass kept pointing towards it as we did.”

Ada held onto Marvin as she went up. “What does this miracle stone look like?”

“It’s supposed to be very small, smaller than a person’s fist. But it is white, radiant, pristine, and far from indistinguishable. You’ll notice it.” Speaking of its descriptions like that instilled hope.

Panting, Ada clambered her way up and at last peered over the ridgeline, Henry holding her hair. It turned back down to a tarn lying there amidst the green, a small pocket nestled amidst the mountains.

“The Compass points towards it,” Henry said. As Ada eased her way down the other side, Henry noticed the blue globe moving especially fast along the southwestern quadrant. Down by the lakeside, Henry jumped off and navigated on his own, only several steps needed for the blue globe to move. Henry stepped uphill when the blue globe moved to the center of the Compass, enveloping it, and it became hot. Henry paid attention to the surroundings, the rich boscage obscuring plenty. Traipsing around, his foot fell into a pit. It was only knee-deep, and the Compass’s heat increased further, unpleasant to hold for too long. Henry slapped the thicket away to see the pit was shaped like a bowl, like the Compass. Henry placed it inside.

“Would you look at that!” Ada pointed to the face of the slope. A large square-shaped portion, its vines and bushes and rocks, all vanished, revealing a tunnel. A giant would have no trouble fitting through. Ada brought Marvin in front of her eyes. “And the miracle stone is supposed to be there, Magical Bard?”

“Down there, yes. You… Fuck. You don’t realize how groundbreaking this is.”

“Or maybe you’re just making a thing out of it so I let you go instead of turning you in.”

“What? Don’t bother throwing mind games around. Every noble giant would sell all their mansions and jewels just to be at this point. This is the moment many have dreamt of reaching.”

Ada chewed on her lower lip in thought.

“Can I take the Compass out?”

“Yes,” Marvin said.

Henry retrieved the Compass, its heat dwindling. The tunnel remained.

“Put it in again and it closes. There should be a similar keyhole on the inside of the tunnel to seal the entrance.”

“What do you think, Henry?” Ada said. “What do we do?”

“I don’t know how true his claims are on the amazement of this discovery. But there has to be something to it. Look at what we’ve found all the way out here. We can’t turn around from here. And extending this journey with those three isn’t smart. Having to constantly keep them down, and the slightest chance they get they’ll run or fight back. And…” He didn’t want to admit their strength before them, but Ada knew. Even if Ada and Henry had won, fighting them wasn’t an endeavor they wished to repeat, while the other three, especially Stina and Raymond, were eager for battle. The three mages were powerful, had slipped up, and were not intending to do so on a second chance.

Henry moved towards the tunnel and peered down its depth. There was light somewhere deeper down, the fragments of sunrocks bringing sunlight to the dark depths. Henry conveyed this information.

“Fine,” Ada said. “We’re going. How do we let these go?”

“We’ll be on our way and drop this matter. Just tell us where our equipment is.”

Henry pointed over the mountain. “I believe their equipment were left by a large river, southwest.”

“Can we really trust they’ll just drop this?” Ada said, first to Henry, then a raised eyebrow to Marvin in her hand.

“Just let us go and it’s history!” Raymond added from below.

“Alright. But you better be sure, you go back on your word, and I’ll fuck you even harder the next time, make that last time look like child’s play.”

Marvin kept a stone face. “Sure.”

Henry found the keyhole inside the tunnel, and Ada decided to toss them separate ways. She reeled back, the hand holding Marvin behind her, and slingshot forward with an overhead throw. Marvin was catapulted through the air, the lush greenery ready to catch him somewhere in the distance. Then she ripped free Stina from her inner thigh. The young woman held a furious expression, her body glistening from the dried cum.

Stina’s eyes went to Henry. “You’re an embarrassment to our clan.”

“Be a good girl now and scurry off.” Ada similarly threw Stina in the same direction. Lastly, she pulled Raymond free. “Oh, I forgot I took your clothes off,” Ada said with a chuckle. “That’s your problem now.” And he was last to be sent flying.

Henry waved her over. “Let’s be quick here, in case they rush back. Taunting them really didn’t help.”

“Couldn’t help myself.” Ada joined him and they entered the tunnel. Henry found the dome-shaped keyhole and placed the Compass. Light was choked out as the barrier reappeared, left with nothing but the ambient light down the tunnel. Henry helped her find him with constant calls and she let him stand on one cupped hand, the other used for support. It didn’t take long for signs of life, the tunnel opening into a smaller cavernous room with an out-of-place giant orange tree growing on one side. Colorful flowers encircled the pool, a rainbow wreath, and the sunrocks from above were like windows bringing sunlight in.

“Does something about this feel strange to you?” Ada said.

“Yeah. The water’s purity, the freshness of all that grows, everything feels too perfect and bright.” They both drank from the water and Ada bit dents into the oranges to peel them, and the oranges were ripe and juicy, releasing that wonderful fragrance where one needed only the nose to tell it was ready to eat. They ate and drank until they were ready to descend deeper. The continuing tunnel had ambient light but was otherwise dark.

“Are you ready?”

Ada didn’t answer. The hand Henry stood on ascended, bringing him up to her chin.

Henry turned around to face her, the slight smell of oranges coming from her mouth. “What’s wrong?”

Her chin hovered closer, her lips pressed together, met his face, and released him with a peck. Only after they parted and a few seconds passed did Henry realize she’d kissed him.

“How did that feel?” Ada wasn’t smirking or playing; she was holding her breath, blushing. “You’ve kissed my body so much, so I thought I should return one.”

Henry nodded. “It felt right.”

Now she smiled. There was mutual movement, Henry stepping to the edge of her palm, Ada hovering closer, and they kissed. Henry smooched her upper lips while she pecked his face and some of his chest. When they parted, they stared into one another’s eyes for moments that felt much longer than the mere seconds they were.

She stared past him, into the tunnel they had ahead of them. “Let’s go then, my love.”

Chapter End Notes: