- Text Size +

Ada had won.

Not the fight in the mountains nor the one in the arena, not even the one in this marble room when she tied Henry up and made him watch her unleash her lust on all the other props, edging him on until he threw himself at her obediently. She won the greater, overarching battle, the one which began when Henry with his friends stumbled upon her in that farm she worked in. Back then, Henry had dignity, purpose, hopes of returning home, and Ada suggested back then that he spend his time with her instead, pocketed in her nether lips. That was the fight, Henry for his return home and his independence, and Ada over him, and Ada had won it, because Henry had gone from the man he was back then, to now, on all fours, wearing a collar with a chain tied to her second toe, lapping away at the fluffy underside of her digits.

Ada was lying comfortably on her side with elegant poise by the collection of plush pillows upon the blanket, having put that purple glossy gown back on, reassuming the glamorous air a lady of stature exuded. If one ignored how carnally she’d dominated all the props an hour back, the massive pool and splashes of cum near the cupboard, Ada would certainly look the part. Especially when the frizzled strands of her hair from sweat and effort had been collected and combed back over her shoulders.

Henry’s collar was tied to the second toe of her left foot, presented sideways, and Leeman had been ordered to worship her right one, though only Henry had the collar and chain. Ada could easily reach for the fruit in the bowl down by her thigh, but three props were tasked with picking any of the giant nuts and grapes and pomegranate seeds, then clambering up the slanted pillows and presenting them to her reclined face. Ada would open her mouth, and they’d toss them in, then return down for another journey. The five other props had been ordered to worship her sandals, and although she hadn’t worn them terribly long and they hadn’t accumulated that timeworn musky scent, it brought her pleasure to see them slave away at her footwear.

Henry had moved to the sole the last several minutes and stroked the tip of his tongue in along those wrinkles, but his chain clinked and rang. Ada’s big toe waved in one elegant circle to wrap the chain around itself, then yanked, nudging Henry towards the front. She wanted him at the toes. He moved back to front, grabbing the nub of her third toe with his mouth and making out with it.

And so it continued for a while, a far more relaxing atmosphere. Even Ada had her limits. She wanted to take it easy, recharge, perhaps take them for another ride later. But Henry saw a chance to take control. The big, bulbous big toe loomed above him, and Henry fixated on the outer portion under the nub, her H-spot. Lying down with her gown back on, her most sensitive part between the legs was unavailable. But her H-spot was a secret tunnel, a backdoor, and Henry wanted to match her, set the tone and establish his position.

Henry moved his mouth along the base of the third toe, smooching all the way until he was at the ball of her foot. He dragged his tongue upwards, her silky skin giving way to his touch. Upon reaching the base of her big toe, he moved inwards, along the neck and then out on the globular digit. He didn’t rush to the H-spot immediately, he homed in on it like a shark around its prey, circling in towards it, passing the nub, closer with each second. Once there, he went gently, smooching, biting it with only his lips, and it didn’t seem enough to spark something in her. She retained the laid-back, dreamy state, occasionally receiving a snack from a prop trekking up the pillows.

As if it were newly fallen snow he tried to bunch up, Henry used his hands to bunch up the fluffy flesh of her H-spot and stuff as much into his mouth as possible. With his cheeks puffed out, Henry sucked, chewed, and essentially attacked her H-spot like a hungry dog would a bowl of food.

“Ah!” Ada’s whole body recoiled, the wiggle of her foot knocking Henry off balance, but his hold on her H-spot was so strong he stuck to her big toe like a leech. Her impaired eyes went to him, a smirk creeping up. Her second toe flanked his head, and together with the big toe, they clamped around his skull. “So eager. You’ll have to wait, slave.” The two toes flicked back-and-forth, grinding his head between them and knocking his hold off her H-spot. She was in complete control.

A moment later, Ada removed the toe-chain on Henry and had them all be moved to the pool on the other side of the room. A jet of water shot out from the mouth of a marble goldfish held by a maiden, and by pressing a button high on the wall, Ada turned it off. She stepped into the first step of the pool, her ankle in, then the next, up to her knee, and finally sat down and lay back, her massive bosom sticking out of the water.

“Slaves, you can enter the pool.”

They took the chance happily, diving in, swimming on their backs and enjoying one of the few pleasures they came across in this arena. Henry didn’t know if it was kindness he saw in her. Of course, Ada thought of Ada before anyone else. But as Henry saw the props swim about or relax by the edge, he wondered if she perhaps used her chance to provide these miserable props with something none of the commanding giants would. Henry dove in himself, the hot pool easing his beaten body. It was now he realized just how much he’d been through the past several days.

“You, old guy,” Ada said. “I want a word.” She gestured at Leeman, who swam towards her in response. She grabbed him and took him out of the water, placing him at the edge of the pool near her head.

Henry swam closer, curious as to what Ada wanted.

“You blathered about many things back in the dungeon, hell, even in the arena before I flattened you. A miracle stone healing my eyes or something.”

Leeman chuckled. “I threw out the name offhand and you still remember it. Seems like it made an impression on you.”

“So, were you talking out of your ass or not?” Ada said. “Whatever you say won’t change anything anymore, so just be honest.”

“The miracle stone is an artefact of great power. Restoring your eyes would be trivial for it.”

“And why is it that this powerful tool is something an old prop here in the arena prattles about? Madam Richwood would send her best to retrieve it. Even western houses would ransack the lands to find it.”

“It is said to be found deep under the mountains, with a population of humans, safe from the reach of giants.”

“Deep under the mountains? That could be just about anywhere. Why should I be bothered with it??”

Leeman shrugged. “I was trying to get your attention, get an edge in the fight or for myself. But as you said, there’s nothing you can do for me now anyways.”

Ada snorted and reached for him.

“Wait!” They turned their eyes to Henry, floating about in the water near her chest. “Tell her about the island where offgiants live freely, the one you told me about.”

Henry’s knees touched something, and before he knew it Ada’s hand rose underneath him, the air chill on his skin as he left the steaming pool. Ada dumped him onto her left tit.

“What’s he talking about, old man?”

“Oh, that. Well, fresh and young offgiants usually don’t live happily in Gintessa. Exploited, pushed around, realizing it’s more than size that makes power, there’s a lot to hate about life in Gintessa, something you might have learned about. So some of them managed to slink away a decade or so ago southeast while the kingdom tried to crack down on outlaws in the east, and they’ve made a life for themselves off the shores around a couple of islands. It’s closer to Humius than Gintessa, but they’re secluded. They’ve successfully laid low.”

“How would you know this?”

“Word goes around, and I’ve been around a long time. Why do you think I’m here? My niece was recently made a giant, and I mentioned it, wanted to get her out of here. Richwood’s soldiers overheard me talking, and now I’m here.”

“I’m sorry,” Henry said, holding onto her tit with arms and legs. Ada had a distant look, staring off towards the ceiling.

“So it’s supposed to be some utopia over there?” Ada said.

“Not sure how it is, but offgiants who wanted a better life made their way there. Make what you will of that.”

Ada shook her head. “Someone’s got to be in charge, some greedy bastard who does what’s best for her. It can’t be what it sounds like. I’m here now anyways. I spoke with the officers before I came here, and I have errands to complete.”

“What errands?”

Ada looked down on Henry with a smirk. “Our errands. You’ll be with me every step of the way now.” Her index finger touched the back of his head and guided him to her nipple. Henry did the rest, nibbling on it like a mouse provided with a piece of cheese. At the same time, the ever thirsty and most horny of the props, Michael, had swum his way to her floating stomach and cuddled against it. Ada thrust her hip up, her pussy emerging from the waters, and Michael drifted thereto like a bee to honey. There he solidified his position and stroked her lips with his tongue. Ada moaned.

“You dumb fucking dog,” another of the props hissed silently. “You’re getting her in the mood again.”

“Don’t care,” Michael whispered. “I’m going to enjoy something in this cursed arena.” He poked his head inside her and got to work in there. The other one swam over and pulled him out, the two of them ending up in a splashing tussle between her legs.

“What’s going on here?” Ada said, though answered herself quickly. “Competition, it looks like. So eager to please me.” Her hand arrived and plucked the one who interrupted Michael and put him on her right tit. “You know what to do.” She nodded towards her other tit, where Henry was making out with her nipple. He couldn’t match Henry’s ardor, but went to work anyway.

“Hey, old man.” Ada turned to Leeman. “Hop into the pool. You don’t have to do anything, just enjoy something in this place which gives you nothing.”

“Is that compassion I sense in the pleasure-hunting fanatic?” Leeman said.

“I like to enjoy myself, but I’m not heartless.” Ada leaned back, petting Henry and the other prop on their heads with her index fingers as they excited her nipples. Meanwhile, Leeman took the offer and dove in, drifting about on his back.

Ada moaned. “Ah, lord above.” Michael massaged her clit with his mouth, and coupled with the two at her nipples, she was elevated. “Just one thing missing.” Ada rearranged herself to point her legs to the side instead of into the pool, putting her feet on the ledges. Four props were taken from their leisure swimming and placed there, two for each foot. With her arches on the ledge, the balls and toes of her feet stuck forward, and, on their knees, one prop took the first and second toe while the other took the remaining three, on each foot. The two props of the ten left, Leeman excluded, were instructed to worship her calves, and so they had all returned to business. Lying at an angle wasn’t too comfortable for Ada, but receiving worship on all of her key spots and more certainly compensated. Ada’s head hung slack, mouth open and eyes closed, and occasional puff of breath coming out as an airy moan.

While spoiling her nipple, Henry would glance back and stare down the stretch of her floating body. Him and another at her breast, one at her pussy, two at her calves, and four at her toes, the sheer amount of worship left Henry in awe. Those marks by her neck reminded him of the stunning reality that she had been human once, like them, of their size, and now she was their goddess. It wasn’t long before Ada grabbed Michael and took all his agency away, pumping him in and out of her pussy.

And so the day continued, an unending spree of hedonistic debauchery. There were ropes in the drawer Ada used, tying them up, using them, sitting on them, swiping them across her body, and by the day’s end every inch of her skin below her neck had been touched by someone’s tongue. Everyone orgasmed multiple times, but Ada’s lust was unmatched.

Henry woke in the morning, barely able to recall the details of yesterday’s events. It had all melted into one thing, its separate events indistiguishable. He lay in a pool of cum. Other props were sprawled over the floor, and Ada’s foot rested on the side near him. Morning light glared in from the windows on the high wall.

The door creaked open. Ada stirred from her slumber, groaning and rubbing her eyes. One of Richwood’s soldiers stepped in, grimacing at the sight. “I suspected you’d use your reward this kind of way. But the day’s over.” She tiptoed around the cum, casually kicking one of the props away. Henry noticed the avoidance in Ada to acknowledge the soldier’s presence, the most uncomfortable she’d looked this entire time.

Ada sat up and yawned. “When do I get to work?”

“Today. Get whichever one of these is your slave and go wash yourself. An officer awaits.” The soldier made her way to the hallway, turning around there. “Do you know why it’s so obvious you’re an offgiant?”

Ada didn’t answer.

“The enjoyment you find in beating on regular humans, as if they’re even worth the time. It shows how tiny your perspective is. Pathetic.”

“Who are you to preach about this stuff?” Ada said. “A regular runt running around here?”

“You’ll be below me, the lowliest runt of them all, and half-blind at that.” She chuckled. “They’ll likely send you out on something you’ll have a hard time completing, and if you fail, no one will come looking for you. You were entertainment for the arena, like an animal, and they’re simply honoring the arena’s traditions to have to reward you. No one wants you around.”

Ada picked Henry in a closed fist and followed her out. She was led to the showers where the soldier waited outside. Ada let the water pour from the showerhead as she sat against the wall, placing Henry on the floor. She took the soap and rubbed it over her without any thought, staring emptily at the wall.

Henry started with wiping the cum off himself, though he couldn’t ignore the elephant in the room that was Ada’s listless demeanor. He walked up to her thigh, her torso sheltering him from the water. “Don’t listen to these degenerates.”

His attempt at comfort brought a slight smile to her. “Henry… Do you know why I went so hard on all of you in there? It’s because I know I’ll never get the chance, so I overcompensate. It’s the same back in the farm. Now that I know I’ll have you with me, it won’t be all about that.”

Henry felt the relief blossom within him, the thoughts he’d constantly had of how she must have been somewhat reasonable underneath. They were all confirmed.

“Henry. You like it, right? Acting like my slave, worshipping me, it’s not my own fantasy, is it? I’m not crazy here, right? Please, tell me you actually like it.”

“You’re crazy,” Henry said. “But so am I. We’re on this together. I’ll be your eyes.”

Ada closed her hand around Henry’s body and brought him to her chest. She didn’t smother him into her breast or have him lick her nipples. Henry was hugged into her heart, the most tender side she’d presented. “You’re too good for me. I’ll try and be better, too.”