- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Our three heroes narrowly managed to slip out of Ada's lascivious hold during the night, though they know she'll start searching once she wakes, and they still lack a proper plan.

 

*

 

The three jogged naked throughout the night, tromping through bushes and whacking past low twigs, exclaiming to the occasional bite of a rough branch. The silhouettes of the mountains against the night skies guided them through the valley, plenty of tumbling and unsteady steps along their way.

“When do we stop?” Milton said with a windy voice. “I’m getting tired.”

Rennard called for them to gather by him, panting between the words. “Listen. We should rest, just a little bit.”

“What if she wakes soon and starts looking instantly, she’ll easily close the distance we just made.”

“And if we continue to run for another hour, she’ll still close that distance easily. We wait for the beginnings of predawn for there to be just a wee bit of light, then we can see better and run with empowered speed.”

“What do we do then?”

“That’s for then, getting away from her is everything now. She’ll come after us without a bloody doubt, not just because she’s a horny whore, but she wants to sell us. We’re money and she’s broke.” The three made their way to the mountainside and found a cavelike pocket to get inside.

"Serious thought here," Milton said. "Should we just wait it out in here instead? She'll have a hard time finding us, an advantage to our smallness, if there ever was one. If we stay here all of tomorrow and she doesn't find us, it should be enough to make her give up on us."

"Why not just fight the whore?" Rennard said. "She caught me alone last time. All three of us are together now."

"Just shut your mouth," Milton snapped. "There's no room for your dumb, impulsive anger. She'll fucking rape us again."

"Let's sleep on it." Milton prepared the soft tethers for them to lay upon and cover themselves with, and the three tried to earn some sleep.

Henry slept the least, ready for the skies to brighten somewhat. He woke the other two when predawn arrived. “Guys, I found giant berries growing on bushes just above this pocket. We must have missed them in the night. Let’s eat up first. Whether we plan to run, hide out, we need to fill up.” Milton used the tethers to yank the giant berries off their stems. The predawn was blue and the clouds parted, the sun’s side a visible yellow creeping up over the horizon. Munching on the supersized berries, the three looked like squirrels with nuts. The sun rose over their breakfast.

"Waiting it out is an even better idea now," Milton said. "Now that we have food near our hideout. I'm even more convinc—"

“Guys, bad news,” Henry said, wide eyes down the valley. The two followed his stare to see Ada scanning the bushy bottom of the valley like one does knowing they’ve dropped an item in the vicinity. The trees parted to her chest, branches snapping, leaves falling, a powerful presence waking the wildlife.

“Where do we go?”

“Maybe up the cliff and—”

“I think she’s seen us.” Her face was their way, and the meticulous search around the woods turned into a hectic rush, barreling through the trees and straight towards them.

“What’s the pl—”

Milton answered by bolting down the mountainside and into the woods. “No goddamn time for that, run!” Rennard and Henry were after him, the three slipping in under the trees and undergrowth and continuing down the valley. The normal-sized trees would help cover them, but the valley wasn’t wide enough for them to outmaneuver her. The storm of crackling branches, tearing bark, and rustling leaves swept through the valley and towards them. They could feel the tremors.

The mountainsides framing the valley declined as they went, at first hopeful at gaining more directions to run towards, but the undergrowth was less and less, the trees sparser, and when they got out of the valley the went downhill for a while and then the land flattened.

“Wait, guys,” Henry called, gaining their attention. “Left, let’s get around the mountainside, she’ll think we went strai—”

“OUT OF THE WAY! She’s in the air!” Her shadow grew on them, the gown fluttering up like a falling umbrella with its frames broken. She'd jumped from the top of the decline they'd run down from, earning her even greater height than normal. The three boys barely dove out of the way in time, her feet smashing into the ground. The boys were blasted away like specks of dust, trees shaking, tiny rockslides tinkling down the closest cliffs. Ada rose up and stepped off her landing spot, having left ditches in the ground with broken soil around it. Milton, Henry, and Rennard regrouped where the blast had thrown them.

“Well well,” Ada said, smirking. “I was right to suspect your tiny legs wouldn’t get you far. I’m disappointed in you, Henry. I still think with time, you’ll learn to enjoy my company more than your two friends. But this can’t go unpunished.”

“We can’t outrun her,” Milton said. “Fuck.” He sighed, shoulders dropping. “Goddamn it.”

Rennard didn’t share one drop of their hopelessness, fearless eyes straight at the giant. “Then we fight.”

Ada peeled the gown off her shoulders and let it drop. “Oh yes, we will.” She stepped out of it in her naked glory. Seeing those large breasts took them back to repeatedly being smacked into her body, her pussy of how of how she'd used them to masturbate, her feet recalling their smell and texture and the the feel of them flattening one into the earth. Her body was full of reminders of how she had dominated them, and already the fear returned to Milton and Henry.

“Oh, please,” Milton said, falling on his knees. “Can we surrender?”

“What the fuck?” Rennard pulled him back up. “We’re fighting this whore.”

“She’ll destroy us,” Milton said. “You didn’t experience it like we did. We don’t stand a chance.”

Rennard put both his hands around Milton’s neck. “Look me in the eyes, brother. You’ve got me with you now. I’ll be the difference maker.”

“He might be right,” Henry said. “We’re all three, maybe there’s a chance. It’s better than surrendering.”

Ada laughed. “Good, I like the hope. Before we start fighting, as a rule, keep away from the mountainsides and the rocks, will you? I don’t want to seriously hurt or kill you boys. Stay on the grass and soil where I can smush you nice and easy.”

“Gonna torch you nice and easy is what’s happening.” Rennard rushed in, Henry after him, Ada haughtily awaiting them with hands on her hips. Henry went in and attacked the lowest point like before, dodging the kicks and stomps as well as he could while trying to injure her toes with a powerful blow of his own, dancing around her feet. She scored a good punt with the heel to knock Henry off his acrobatics and got the ball of her foot on him. Ada leaned forward to reach for him with her hand.

Rennard was there however, a lance of fire bombarding into her calf. Ada winced back, her foot coming off him. Henry dashed out just in time. The giant turned to Rennard who’d been focusing and had several attacks ready. Ada’s first steps were hampered by pillars of flame Rennard summoned, and on the ground were several red glowing marks.

Henry flied in from behind with a well-placed dropkick on the bend of her knee. Ada’s leg buckled, kneeling, her lower leg falling on one of Rennard’s red marks. Rennard activated it, a burst of flames punching her leg with a hot blast.

“Ah, fuck.” Ada jumped up and back, rubbing her knee. “Annoying one, aren’t you?” She saw Henry approach her again, and backed up by Rennard’s blazing tricks, it was annoying to deal with. Ada took one, two, three steps, a fourth towards him. Henry had no difficulty dodging the telegraphed move, almost growing hopeful at her supposed slowness, but that move was a preparation, as she'd made for higher ground and squatted down after the fourth step to leap up to the skies. For a moment, that too seemed confusing, as they had plenty of time to dodge this as well. And it was when she descended that Henry recalled her previous jump, and how she didn’t intend to land on them at all. All she did was land close enough with her mighty weight, and the earthquake-like pressure threw them off ground.

She rushed up to Rennard first and caught him in a toegrip, then, walking tiptoed with him, rushed towards Henry just before he could gather himself. Ada gave him no time, Henry dodged the first two stomps narrowly but was at a disadvantage, and her big and second toes had him clamped eventually.

“It’s inevitable,” she said, proudly looking down at them. Ada wiggled her toes, rubbing and wrestling their bodies around. “Twice now you’ve tried to run from me, and twice I get you. I’ll admit, I was worried when I woke up with an empty pussy and my sandals gone. You could have climbed out of the valley, gone down either of its two directions, be hard to find under those trees and whatnot. But I found your direction through those ripped bushes, went down that way, and see you eating berries on the mountainside like mice drawn to cheese crumbs.”

“You… fucking…” Rennard fought to get the words out through her assaulting toes.

“I’ve won from this point,” Ada said. “I’ve got you. But as you boys well now, I like to toy with you. Lick my toes and I’ll release you and give you another fighting chance.”

Rennard spat. “You lie!”

“Why would I? I like fighting you, and I know it’ll be a few minutes before I have you in this position again. Give my toes a good licking, and I’ll step off and give you ten seconds to take position. Or…” She made a few clumsy tiptoed steps as if on high heels, jabbing them into the ground. “I can just settle with my victory here and keep walking east.”

“We have to do it,” Henry told his friend.

“Like hell I’m doing it.”

“There’s no choice, we’re stuck. At least we’ll have a chance if we do it.”

“She’s been spitting half-truths the moment we met her.”

“Still, just the chance of her holding her end of the bargain is a chance. If we don’t, there’s no chance whatsoever.”

Ada squeezed Henry’s head softly. “That’s why you’re my favorite, Henry. Maybe you should go first to ease your friend into it, you’re the experienced one after all.”

Rennard groaned. “Where the fuck is Milton anyway?”

A boulder the size of Ada’s fist struck her upper arm. She shrieked and held her side, stumbling forward and losing her toe-grip on both. They darted away with a burst of speed.

During all that fighting, Milton had retreated to the mountainsides, and there he bound tethers to all the loose rocks and chunks of stone, which had increased with the quakes caused by Ada. He’d broken others off with base magics, tethered them to firmer stone and the ground, and all that preparation earned him a collection of large stones to slingshot.

“Sorry for taking so long!” Milton yelled.

“This is good,” Henry said to Rennard by his side, “with your fire and his boulders to back me up, we can cause some damage. On her legs are most important, make it hard for her to move.”

“Those boulders are no joke either,” Rennard said. “More than a distraction, if Milton hits her in the head with one of them, she’ll be out, enough for us to make a good run for it. Only problem is that jump move this fucking cow does, the whole world starts shaking.”

Unlike any of Ada’s exclamations and reactions to the stinging pain the boys’ magic would inflict, when she saw what caused the attack, seeing Milton’s position, something darker overcame her. This wasn’t annoyance, but anger.

“You want to play near the rocks, huh? I warned you, and you still went there.” Ada got on a knee, a sprinter getting ready, and charged forward faster than ever before. Henry realised how much she’d been going easy on them, as now, with the art of the fighter, he couldn’t find a single angle of attack against the charging mass of flesh and muscle. He aborted in the last second, each step tearing the ground, and after diving out of the way he saw her footprint where he'd stood, a few pebbles pulverized, and he gulped. Rennard raised a pillar of flame straight to her knee, which she pushed through with teeth clenched in pain. Rennard tried to jump out of the way, not making it in time. Her sprinting steps didn’t hit him, but the sheer force of her charge blew Rennard away. Yet his indisposed position became no point of attack for her. Milton was the target.

Like a commander signaling the army forward, Milton gestured and slingshot bits of the mountainside. She ducked from an incoming boulder, sidestepped another at her throat, got hit by one at her thigh. Her advance lost its explosive burst, giving Henry and Rennard time to catch up. Though it wasn’t looking good, she had played her moves correctly by ignoring them and heading straight for Milton. Another boulder grazed her forearm, leaving trickles of blood on wounded skin.

Milton had to abandon his post, jumping off the shelf of rock he stood on, but she was there and cornered him against the high rock. The glare she wore showed nothing of her usual amused self. “I could get seriously hurt if those larger boulders hit my head.”

“Alright, I surrender,” Milton said. That didn’t stop her from putting her foot on him.

“You want to play by the rocks, huh?” She applied pressure, pressing him into the stone, and Milton screamed.

“Please stop!” Henry leaped up the mountainside. “You could maim or kill him! Ada, I beg you.” Henry hugged the foot pressing on Milton, though didn’t try and move her. There was no fight to be won, her forgiveness was the only way out of this. “Have mercy, please, we won’t run or misbehave, I’ll do anything you say. Just don’t kill him, he’s like a brother to me.” Feeling that there were no words to increase his chances, Henry kissed and licked her foot violently. Ada’s face seemed sculpted out of stone, giving no information. However, Milton felt his breaths return, the pressure relenting.

“I’m sorry,” Milton repeated, and he too took any chance there was of neutralizing the situation by licking her toes from where he lay. For a minute, her foot remained on him but didn’t threaten a crush, and the two worshipped, not being told to stop or continue, not shown a single smile to indicate any enjoyment. They lapped away like dogs, the collapse of sanity that was fearing for one’s life, an experience unfamiliar for the two. Suddenly it wasn’t so bad to be toyed by her or even be sold, for at least they’d be alive then.

“My mood has soured,” Ada said, withdrawing her foot. She reached for both of them and held them in her hands. “No more fighting, it’s over.” Ada’s hold naturally brought them close to her breast, not giving them any leads, and the two obediently leaned forward and took her nipples between their lips. Ada pulled them out of reach. “Stop. Not like this. I don’t want you to fear me. I got a bit too angry, maybe.” She sighed, closing her eyes.

“Hey bitch, up here.” Ada turned her head up to find Rennard on the shelf of rock Milton had jumped off of, a long-charged fireball in his hand. There was a door-sized projection of rock pointing out from the ledge between them, and Rennard smashed the fireball straight through it. The stone shattered into a hailstorm of fiery rocks pelting Ada’s face. She wailed, dropping Henry and Milton as her hands rushed to her face. She fell down the rocky slope in a series of echoing rolls and crashes. Her great body ripped a rockslide down with her.

It was the agonizing screech Ada gave that woke the three, that made them understand they had entered a point of no return. Forgiveness was long gone.

“Run for your fucking lives!” Milton shouted, and with their enhanced speed they hurried down the rocks. The sound of her pain urged them on. They made it to soil and grass, past a few trees, and then Henry stopped them.

“Look.” She crawled, one hand over her eyes and the other fumbling around for them. A trail of blood escaped the bottom of the hand covering her eyes, threading over her nose. Reddened skin and bruises were scattered over her body.

“Please, don’t go!” she yelled, and the beginnings of a cry shook her voice. “I won’t do anything to you, I promise. I can’t fucking see. I… I might be blind. Please, lead me out of here, I need your help.”

“I don’t care,” Milton whispered among his friends. “It’s been our best opportunity to get away from her. Let’s go!” They went, away from the valley and away from her. Henry thought he saw fear on her, thought he heard her sob. He ripped his attention away, afraid he might start pitying her.