- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Summary so far: Our heroes lost a humiliating fight against Ada and are completely at her mercy. She decides to head east and start a new life there, planning to sell our heroes for money.

 

 

Milton contemplated what choices he’d made in life to end up in this position. His only view this journey were her massive legs towering above him, pedalling back-and-forth and in and out of vision from the flickering curtain that was her gown. When Milton looked over to the neighbouring side, witnessing the sight of Henry under her other foot in the endless cycle of swinging ahead of one another, he never realised how pathetic it looked to an outside perspective. Ada was using them as sandals, and they could do nothing about it.

The monotony of it didn’t help either. His lower body rising first with her arch, and then his chest being pressed by the ball of the foot, pulled off the ground, and descending into the ground with a tight press. He didn’t get used to it. He wondered if she even spared them a thought as she strolled through the woods. So small had they become, dominated for every passing second without her needing to do anything. Milton would benefit from not reminding himself, but whenever his backside crackled through branches or crunched on leaves or swept across grass, he couldn’t help but remember that this was where her feet belonged, where he now belonged. The worst moments were when she took care of an itch at her toe by scratching it against their heads, absent-mindedly. To them, the ball of undertoe flesh was an overwhelming and oppressive force flicking their heads around. To her, she was merely taking care of an itch.

Ada stopped for a moment. “I never knew that walking could be this fun. Your heads are like the sixth toe on my feet.” She pulled her gown back to get a better view of them. “I’ve got an idea…”

“Won’t be happening,” Milton said. Not doing what she said was the only thing they had left. If they obeyed her, they’d lose everything.

“How about a deal? Whoever licks my toes spends the travel in my hands or pockets instead of underfoot.” There was a silence, Ada shifting an excited gaze between them. “I can see you’re considering it.” The two raised their heads to make eye contact, gaining determination from one another.

“The answer is no,” Milton said.

“Come on, Henry,” Ada said, stroking his head. “You’re gonna let him speak for you?” Start with a simple kiss, you’ll open up to it.”

Henry shut his mouth and turned aside.

“Suit yourself. Think about how much that pride earns you and if it’s worth it. Enjoy the forest bed.” She continued. Due to the cum on their body drying while she had been standing on them, they were perfectly glued to her feet this time, incomparable to any other hold. Even if she slept with her feet dangling off a ledge, gravity would need more than a night to free them. There was no world where they’d be free without Ada ripping them off herself. If their freedom depended so heavily on her, the hopelessness found an easy avenue into their thoughts, thoughts of how their next stop would be her handing them over to slavers or likewise. There was no room in between for them to have a say about it. While Milton took these thoughts and fell into despair, Henry was plotting. The offer she’d given him was the only opportunity around.

Crossing a road and seeing the occasional ranger and traveler, Ada met a fair share of giants, sometimes in avoidance with a head held low while trying to remain inconspicuous, sometimes in request for directions. She picked who to trust and was more cautious now as a runaway. At one point she was approached by royal rangers, and the boys could see the apprehension on Ada. She gave them her name, they checked the list of runaway offgiants, and fortunately for her, it would take several days before she made the list. They asked what errand she was on, and right then the boys yelled for help. Ada said the humans were workers from Baronness Crawford’s land trying to illegally run to Humius, and Ada had been sent to retrieve them. Ada explained she had to move with such urgency that her overseer sent her without a permit.

Milton and Henry were disappointed at how such a sloppy and unverifiable response would be enough, how little human wellbeing mattered to them. Other times Ada would silence the boys with a big toe possessively held over their head.

Ada traveled into the mountains through a wooded valley. She was careful not to walk on rock; human magic had a harder time protecting against stony surfaces. Stone was a giant’s primary way of killing a human.

At a mountain spring she sated her thirst. She dipped her toes in for them to drink, and inverted Rennard’s position to be stuck legs-first inside her, letting his head stick out. “Fucking whore,” he shouted the first chance he got. Rennard received a heavy splash of water from her hands, managing to drink a few mouthfuls. There were blueberries the size of a human’s head along the mountainsides. Ada ate plenty and fed the three boys as well.

“It would be a lot easier if we could hold them with our own hands,” Milton said.

“I like feeding you. You look so funny, three little heads poking out of my body.”

“Enjoy this while you can,” Rennard said. “There’ll be vengeance, you won’t be laughing forever.” She provided them with more berries and water, then placed her index on Rennard’s head and shoved him inside before continuing.

Towards the evening and still within the mountains, as the sun fell, Ada settled by another stream. There were edible herbs and berries in the area which provided them some sustenance for the night and would prove a passable breakfast, although scanty. She raised her gown and extracted Rennard’s head. “You’ve got some flames in you, right?”

“Ready to burn you, yes.”

“I need a fire, actually. Yours are magical, you can surely make something isolated on this spot that burns continuously through the night.”

“I could, but you can’t make me.”

“Well, it’s not for me. My body has no problem staying warm during the night. A fire is simply nice to have, and I can put my feet close to it to keep your friends warm. Their naked backsides might need it. Think of them rather than me.”

Rennard frowned, glanced at his two comrades under her feet. “Fine. Free my arms then.” Ada enclosed his entire body with her two hands, aimed him at the soily patch she wanted the fire at, and released the hand holding his torso. Rennard drew his arms through the air, a red outline following them to complete a circle. At his command, the circle expanded and rooted itself on the place of interest. Within it, a fire materialised, flaring explosively at first but burning steadily thereafter.

Rennard instantly threw his hands up, launching a stream of fire through his finger towards her face.

Ada evaded with a quick turn aside, grabbing his torso with her other hand. “Predictable. You don’t deserve my pussy.”

“No one deserves your pussy, no matter how criminal.” Ada punished him by rubbing him against her armpits and underside of her breast, wherever the day’s tire showed itself in trails of dried sweat, then slapped her own pussy with his body for half a minute. It was back inside her pussy after that, headfirst. She sat down cross-legged, stroking Henry and Milton’s backsides with her index fingers.

“There should be some civilisation coming up,” Ada said. “The first which lead me eastwards. I’ll miss you boys. I wonder how much I get for each of you, see if I get enough from two of you so I can keep the third.”

“Who would you keep?” Henry said.

Ada smirked. “It’s not gonna be the loudmouthed fire boy, so it’s one of you two. You’ll have to compete for that.”

“Won’t happen,” Milton said. “We’re all together on this.”

Henry planted a kiss on the side of her big toe.

Ada stirred. “What was that? Henry, did you just kiss?”

“No.”

“I’m sure you did.”

“I didn’t. Don’t listen to her, Milton, she wants you to think I did.”

“I know.”

“Huh,” Ada said, raising an eyebrow. She lay down and placed her soles near the magical flames, letting their backsides be warmed. Although far from comfortable in their positions, Henry and Milton could appreciate the calm. There was never any rest to be had when she walked, but at least now they were still.

Henry woke up during the night to Ada’s toes rubbing him. He noticed that she was awake and sitting, staring at him.

She winked with an eye and whispered, “They’re asleep, they won’t know.” Lazy from sleep, Henry had no idea what she implied at first. “Don’t be shy now. Look, he’s asleep. Let yourself come out.” Henry looked over to her other foot, Milton deep in slumber, his slack head resting on the gap between her first and second toe. Ada’s toes kept insisting, caressing Henry. She knew this was the time to get him.

And she was right. Henry started by nestling his head back against her peachy toes, like a cat rubbing its head against the owner’s legs. He smooched, and that moved to kissing, and kissing became licking, and licking became a full-blown worship, making out with her big and second toe.

“The moment I saw the way you worshipped my pussy in the farm,” Ada said, “I knew you were that kind of guy.”

“I don’t want to be sold,” Henry said. “I beg you to keep me. I won’t deny I enjoy this as well.” Henry licked and sucked at the soft flesh between her toes. Then he put his lips around the side of her big toe, stuck to it like a suction cup, and worked it diligently with his tongue. His lips left it with a wet kiss, and he’d left behind a circle of clean, pale yellow skin.

“Look at you, making it your mission to clean them. Can you taste the farm grounds and the woods I walked through? Does it bring you back? Can you taste the dried cum from when I masturbated over your bodies?” Ada raised her head to the sky with a soft moan. She moved the foot with Milton away, both to get the sleeping boy away from the noise and to open her legs up. Ada raised her ass and pulled the gown to her waist, rubbing her clit.

“Please, Ada,” Henry said with a mouthful of foot, “can I be the one between your legs? I miss it. Ever since you took me out of there, I’ve missed it.” He was red with embarrassment, more at the possibility of Milton waking up and seeing his pathetic display, but it made his pleading more genuine.

“Of course,” Ada said, still rubbing herself. “But you have to earn it. Show me how much you want it. 

“Yes, mistress.” When Henry said that word, a shudder of pleasure zapped across her body.

“Oh, god, call me that again. Call me that again.”

“You’re my mistress.” Henry licked and kissed, turning wild, lightly biting her toes and wrestling with them like a dog with their toy. But her toes soon hit back, slapping his face, grabbing his head and pressing his cheeks together. He could hardly move his head anymore, pinned, a clear sign who the dominant party was. “I’m your slave, forever to worship you.” Her hips convulsed, quivering, her jaw shut. Her fingers rubbed furiously, and squirt shot out from her and across the fire. From there onwards, her energy subsided, her posture loosening.

“Can I be the one between your legs, please?” Henry repeated, and he needed to word the request carefully. “I’ll massage you with my arms and worship you at the same time.”

“Ah, a pussy massage, that’s a good one. Keep thinking of ideas like that.” Rennard’s indistinct groaning could be heard within her, unhappy over his disturbed sleep. He hopefully hadn’t figured out what happened outside the walls of her pussy.

She folded her knee to bring Henry close, and digging her fingers under him for a good hold, peeled him off her sole. Henry felt reborn when placed on the ground again, moving his limbs. Ada massaged the sole where he’d covered it. “Time for the swap,” she said, bringing out Rennard. He was already soaked in her liquids, which meant she’d have no problem making him stick as well as Henry had. She placed a laggard Rennard on the ground who groaned complaints and only wanted to lay still and sleep. Ada stood up, not on her sole, but on the back of the foot so as to not trample Milton and wake him. The same position as Henry, she put Rennard’s head between her big and second toe and placed weight, beginning the adhesive drying process.

“Leave me alone,” he moaned, barely opening his eyes.

“Ten minutes,” she told him. Henry moved around some in the meantime, rotating his shoulders, stretching his arms and legs.

“I’m ready for plenty more rounds like that one,” Ada said, a drunken smile. “This mistress-slave relationship is new territory.” After standing on Rennard for several minutes, Ada returned to her original position, soles against the fire. Rennard hadn’t dried as much as she would have liked, but the impatience grew. Ada took off her entire gown and grabbed Henry.

“Let me massage them with my arms,” he reminded her, now whispering. He was inserted to the chest, arms free. Henry started using his hands and fondled her clit alongside the licking. Her womanhood had him tight, a creature determined to keep him. Ada leaned back on her elbows, eyes closed and breathing heavily while Henry worked her up methodically.

“What are you again?” Ada whispered.

“Your slave,” Henry said, grabbing a fold of flesh and sucking, “Your pussy slave.” She quivered again, her tiny movements jerking Henry around with her. Henry held her harder, his massage firmer, as if her pussy were some wild beast losing control and he had to tame it. “I will live in here, my sole purpose will be to pleasure my goddess.”

“Goddess.” He knew it was coming through her spasms, but the squirt surprised him nonetheless. He shut his eyes and mouth and covered his face. It was a deluge battering his body. Where he lost control, her hand arrived and took over, working out new sprinkles of cum when Henry thought it was over. Ada’s hand disappeared. She collapsed. Henry returned to a gentle massage, kissing her, slurping. He kept going like this for twenty minutes, soothing her into sleep. She hadn’t said anything or moved for a while.

“Ada? Hey, Ada.” He reached up and tapped her lower abdomen. No response. “Alright, let’s go.” If she hadn’t cared about him massaging her, it would all be for nothing. But she’d beaten down on them enough for some overconfidence to slip in and not take so many precautions, and now, his arms free, Henry summoned the art of the fighter. He had to push himself out without waking her, and in there was a balance between strength and caution which he worked towards. Henry pushed until his thighs were out, and when it was only the knees, he kicked his legs free. The pool of cum underneath received him with a splash.

Henry rushed over to Rennard first, shaking his shoulder, and with a hushed but sharp voice woke him up.

“Huh? What’s happening?”

“Rennard, we’re getting away from here now. I’m free, she’s sleeping. I’ll help you and Milton off and then we’ll be on our way.”

A jolt of vigor woke Rennard as well as a bucket of cold water would. “Serious? I love you. Free me from this fucking foot.”

“Let me wake Milton as well, so we’re all ready to disappear at once.” Henry woke and informed their other friend, then returned and started ripping Rennard off with his enhanced strength. He did it meticulously, limb by limb, then repeated it with Milton. They were all nervous, the freedom too sudden for them to responsibly manage. Ada remained asleep.

“Which way do we go?” Milton said, looking up at the night skies and the shadows of the mountains.

“Away from this fucking bitch is where,” Rennard said. He sprinted into the darkness, and they followed.