- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

You ever notice how the victims of the shrinking virus in my Morning series never seem to come out on top? Thank you so much for reading.

 

Tags: Giantess, Insertion.

 

<><><>

<><><>

"Oh, don't give me that look..." Kate said. “That sad face.”

 

She brought the dildo, and its struggling, pleading captive, to her mouth where she layered coating after coating of spit through long and prolonged licks from her tongue. Each stroke of her tongue briefly paused the shrunken man's screaming, but he found the strength and breath to resume even in the short period between the assaults from Kate's tongue.

 

"After all…" Kate continued between licks. “You came up to me.”

 

She held the dildo in both hands pulling it in hard against her tongue as continued to lubricate it with her own saliva. The entire false phallus, a simply shaped, average length, neon green dildo, that had a built in loop of silicone holding the tiny man under arms. The band was tiny to Kate, but it almost covered the man's entire chest, holding him fast to the side of the dildo just near the tip.

 

"Begged me…" Kate said. “To help you.”

 

She plunged the dildo into her mouth, sealing her lips near the base and immediately began fellating it. She kept the tiny man down, so she could feel his feeble protests against her tongue while she pulled the dildo out and shoved it back in. Kate moaned around the dildo, and made sure to keep the little man at least partially in her mouth, never letting him catch a breath outside her mouth. She gasped as she pulled the dildo free with a pop, savoring the feeling of the man passing through her lips and back into the air.

 

"And I took you in…" Kate continued through heavy breaths. “Into my home.”

 

Kate delivered one last measure of saliva by spitting on the already dripping man. He had given up, at least for the moment and was hanging limp by the band holding him in place when the glob of spit splattered over him.

 

"I fed you…” Kate said. “And sheltered you.”

 

Kate let herself recline back in her bed, spreading her legs as she sunk her head into her pillows. The dildo was allowed to slowly descend, affording the man attached to it a clear and steady view of Kate’s body, and what awaited him. Her right hand moved ahead of the dildo and her fingers began working their way into her bush. She gently rubbed her clit while holding the dildo over it. Her free hand strayed further down and hooked her fingers inside of herself, the squelch of her own lubricant drowning out the squeaking man being forced to watch her prepare. A few trips in and for her fingers were all that was needed to spread her juices, now leaking from her pussy, all over her labia and back up her bush.

 

"But this is the first private time I've had in a long time…" Kate's voice was losing composure. "And you're going to need to make yourself useful."

 

A few shallow strokes in her bush, just enough to mix the spit coating the shrunken man with her pussy's fluids and Kate knew she was ready. Every flutter of the little man's flailing limbs sent shivers through Kate's body and she felt herself losing restraint, and felt no reason to delay any further.

 

Kate bit her lower lip and shook her hair out of her face so she could have a clearer view of her activities. Without any other warning, she flipped the dildo around and buried the first few inches into her pussy. A muted gasp was followed by a short squeak as she felt the little man pushed in under her clit and, even without the whole length of the dildo inside her, the shrunken man's entire body was.

 

There was no more holding back. Kate pumped the rubber rocket in and out of herself with abandon. Each thrust tensed her legs up more, clenched her eyes harder, and made her breathing more and more ragged as she picked up speed and forced the dildo deeper and deeper with each stroke. Kate lost herself in the pleasure coursing through her body. She struggled to contain her excitement, but found herself letting out louder and louder moans with each passing moment. While her hand holding the dildo got wetter and wetter, her other hand worked furiously at her clit, rubbing it with desperate speed.

 

She didn’t care as she screamed out when the building pleasure finally crescendoed, cramming the dildo up to its base. She kicked out her legs and unsettled her, admittedly already soiled, bedding. She could feel everything; the sweat under breasts, the fabric clenched between her toes, the pillow behind her shoulders, the soaked bedding under her pussy, but more than anything else, she could feel the little man deep inside her. She could feel his wiggling cease as her pussy crushed in around him, all of his body was pressed between the walls of her pussy and the dildo. She didn’t want the sensation of him being nearly crushed to end, it was almost better than the muscle-clenching electricity surging throughout her.

 

But Kate could already feel the orgasm ending, she could feel her limbs loosening and that very energy fading away, but the feeling of the little man inside her stayed. Even as she collapsed, spread eagle onto her bed, her vagina didn’t relax its grip on the dildo, not that she wanted it to. Kate spent what felt like minutes, savoring the cool air wafting over her sweaty skin. With a grunt of effort, she pulled herself back up, propping herself up against the headboard as she spread her legs wide. Delicately, so as not to antagonize her sensitive junk, Kate reached between her legs and found the base of the dildo. She gasped as she tugged at it, releasing it almost immediately as the sensation of it pulling out sent reverberations up her spine. She took a deep breath and exhaled long and hard before seizing it again. When she did, she pulled it slowly from her still quivering vagina.

 

The dildo popped free, and she quickly brought the dripping phallus up to her face. A very quick inspection revealed a limp man dangling from where the band held him in place. He coughed and sputtered, his lungs trying to expel the variety of bodily fluids that had threatened to drown him in Kate’s pleasure. Kate grinned as some sign of life, even a pathetic one, returned to the little man. She warded his tenacity with a deep lick from her tongue.

 

“Oh, you did so well, my little toy.” Kate cooed. “But I need you to get ready for round two. The girls are over at the Tanner’s house until Sunday night. You and I have the entire weekend to enjoy ourselves. I hope you’re an ass-man, actually, I really care. Take a deep breath, this next trip might be a bit rough and I need you to last for a couple of days.”