- Text Size +

 

Jackie was towards the test chamber of the research facility. “Four A.M., and the old man wants me to run fucking tests.” The redhead shook her head in annoyance.

 

Harold Archer was a genius when it came to physics, but, his idea of a matter expander was insane. He’d been working on it for a decade now, long after the scientific community had said he was a nut, a crackpot. ‘Which he is’, Jackie thought. She only been one of his assistants for a year, but, she knew that after a few days. She had hoped to get into a prestigious place after graduating from Stanford, but, the science genius job market was too crowded.

 

 

She swiped her ID card in the reader, and walked in. The first thing she noticed was that the machine was silent. It drew so little power, that it was always meant to be on. Jackie shook her head again, both at the mistake, and at the fact that it looked really close to the machine from ‘Honey, I Shrunk The Kids’.

 

She accidentally bumped up against the table, before finding the cord and plugging it in. Unfortunately, her bump had cause the machine to point at her. As the machine whirred to life, Jackie felt a warm sensation on her ass. As she stood up, her head hit the ceiling. “Well… fuck.”

 

 

Keith was walking downtown, to get his morning coffee. He had been doing it for so long, it was like the journey was programmed into his brain. A dark shadow suddenly covered him. He, as well as most people around him, looked up. A weird round mountain stretched into the sky. “What the shit?”, he shouted. The ground shook, and the gigantic object seemed to grow. A blonde woman next to him gasped. “That’s… that denim! It’s an ass!”

 

Now that it had been identified, the sound they now knew as denim stretching echoed for miles around.

 

 

Randy and his girlfriend Lauren were just reaching the top of the nearest mountain. They usually went on outings like this, it was great for their peace of mind, as well as their bodies. As they turned towards the view that would give them an excelled view of the city, their jaws dropped. They beheld a giant butt, that made the buildings it was next to look like Lego. Moreover, the jeans that clad it only covered half of the colossal booty. That meant that all and sundry were getting a pale, freckled, half moon. The waistband of a pair of mint green panties stuck out from the jeans. As Randy goggled, his girlfriend spun him around, away from the view. “You don’t need to see that”, she scowled.

 

Jackie sniffled. It had only been fifteen minuted after she had been it with the machine’s beam, and now she was just about the obliterate the nearest town. The town that was one hundred miles away. She didn’t know why that damned machine had worked. The only thing she knew was that, unwillingly, she’d be the executioner for an entire city. Maybe simply the first one.

 

 

“I’M SORRY, EVERYONE!”, the deep, yet feminine, voice roared across the city. “I CAN’T STOP! PLEASE, RUN! DO ANYTHING YOU CAN TO SAVE YOURSELVES!”

 

The city broke into insanity, as people tried followed the giantess’s instruction. Keith heard an engine revving, and saw a sports car being driven by a frantic eyed woman speed towards him, on the sidewalk. His last thought was, ‘Just wanted a damn coffee.”

 

The National Guard had been activated as soon as they could be. Several fighter jets sped toward the titanic woman. Lt. Darren Kennedy flew closer, firing a missile at the small of the woman’s back. There was a rumbling laugh from the giant. His place jarred fiercely, and he looked over to see another jet had smashed into him. He didn’t even manage to speak to the pilot who had fucked him over, as they spiraled down into the ocean trench size crack of the monolithic backside.

 

Jackie let out an unintentional giggle, as she felt the missile hit her back, then at whatever had fallen down the back of her jeans. She sighed. “Please, don’t attack me”, she said. “As I learned from the lab’s guards, any kind of energy just makes me grow faster, even kinetic.”

 

Her voice was so loud, now, that blood dripped from the ears of the people closest to her when she talked. Her words were literally ear drum shattering. There was a tearing noise that echoed, and her freckled rear end was freed. Mint green cloth that was big enough to clothe hundred of people was shredded also, and the huge remains covered the entire city.

 

As she outgrew her jeans, she sighed. A second later, a big structure was wedged insider of her. ‘That must be that mountain’ A fire began to build in her crotch, and her eyes grew wide. ‘No! It can’t happen! If… if I cum...’

 

A deafening moan boomed, and the people how remained after the city’s destruction gaped at the auburn forest that towered above them. The grinding sound of her thighs rubbing togethre meant only one thing, and their screams grew louder.

 

The precipice of the mountain entered her asshole, and she knew this was it. Anal stimulation always did it for her. She gasped. “I’m sorry for this!’, she said in a breathy voice. “I can’t help it!” With a scream that echoed for hundred of miles, Jackie came.

 

The biggest river anyone had ever seen roared from the giantess’s cavernous cunt. Everything was swept away.

 

Openly crying, she cursed Harold Archer’s existence, and wondered when she’d outgrow the planet. Something inside her said it was only a matter of time.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

An image of a jeans clad butt towering over a city came to me, so this happened.