- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the delay, here's the next chapter!

 

--

 

 

Once the titaness that was Megan had gone inside of the house and his dad had walked around to the front yard, Brian grew back to normal size as quickly as he could. His heart was still pounding in his chest. After all, he was nearly just eaten by hit titanic older sister. Similarly to his dad, he was definitely weirded out by Megan threatening to eat a bug. He shuttered thinking back to being on her wet tongue, and drifting back towards her mouth.

After hopping in the hot tub, to clean Megan’s saliva off his body, Brian went back into his room to change clothes. As he did so, he saw Megan laying on the couch and texting. The two had a brief conversation but Brian could hardly keep a straight face. She was still in her bikini and he imagined his poor little sister pinned against her nipple.

Brian decided that he may need a bit of help to rescue his little sister. Not wanting to use his mom for this, as she would absolutely have a meltdown, Brian decided against shrinking his dad too. After Megan’s little demonstration in the backyard, he pictured his dad having a panic attack. He didn’t need Megan actually eating their dad.

With no better options, Brian made an emergency phone call to his good buddy Craig. Craig worked a construction job in their hometown and had not gone off to college like Brian. The two were still good friends though, and spoke often. Craig was maybe the only person outside of Brian’s family, who had knowledge of the shrink ray Brian created.

Within twenty minutes, Craig arrived at the house. Brian snuck him in the backdoor, so he would not have to go past Megan and possible tip her off to their plan. “So what’s going on dude?” Craig asked in a confused voice.

“Well we had a little incident with the shrink ray,” Brian stared to explain. He went on to mention how he was filming a sci-fi movie for school, and both his mom and younger sister volunteered to be his shrunken actresses. He told them how Megan had nearly killed them, and in a mishap had trapped Isabelle against her left nipple then put her bikini back on.

This was all Craig needed to hear. “Hold up,” he said in anticipation. “We gotta rescue your little sis, from your hot older sister’s titties?” He watched Brian glance down, try not to laugh, shrug and nod. “I’m in. What’s the plan?”

Brian proceeded to explain their rushed-together plan. It was actually very basic: shrink down, get to Megan, climb her, rescue Isabelle, and leave.

“So, you ready for this? It could get dangerous,” warned Brian. “I owe you one.”

Craig pondered that for a second, his mind unable to drift from how sexy Megan was. “You know, I think I’m gonna keep that in mind,” he said with a laugh, trying to pass it off like it was nothing. He could tell Brian was far too concerned about rescuing Isabelle to pay much attention to it.

--

Unaware of the whereabouts of here “little” brother and his friend, Megan decided to lay on the couch and relax. She was starting to feel better and was currently sipping a blue Gatorade while the T.V. quietly played in the background. She casually fired off text messages to Caleb, the guy she had been seeing lately. The two of them had met on Tinder and had gone on several dates, unbeknownst to the rest of her family. She wasn’t feeling up to meeting up with him today, but was hoping to see him tomorrow night.

While the bikini-clad giantess continued to rest and relax on the couch, Craig and Bryan were on their trek across the hardwood floor to the base of the couch. Normally, Brian would have been much more nervous crossing open ground, while shrunken at a half centimeter tall. But he knew that there was really no risk of getting stepped on by a giant. His dad was our mowing the backyard and Megan was their target. His mom was still in his drawer, passed out cold from exhaustion and stress, and obviously Isabelle was still trapped in Megan’s bra. There was no one to interfere with their mission as they made their way underneath the coffee table towards the base of the couch.

Megan continued to lay on the couch and air-dry, paying no attention to her surroundings. She was lost in the world that was her cell phone, scrolling through Instagram. After viewing pictures of models, she shot a quick glance down to her giant breasts. “They don’t beat mine,” the woman laughed, then turned her attention back to her phone.

Meanwhile, Megan’s bikini-top, her eighteen-year-old sister was struggling to keep her sanity. The combination of water and sweat had temporarily freed Izzy’s half-centimeter body from Megan’s nipple, but the tiny girl slid down and was now trapped underneath a good portion of Megan’s breasts. Her instincts were telling her to struggle and try desperately to get her older sister’s attention, but she was absolutely terrified of getting mistaken for a bug. She knew what Megan could do to bugs. Hell, she had just witnessed Megan nearly swallow her bug-sized brother and threaten their dad.

“Probably a good idea we didn’t shrink dad,” Isabelle mumbled to herself, thinking of what Megan could do. She shuttered at that though.

Down on the ground, the shrunken duo had reached Megan’s massive feet.

“Climbing on?” Craig said, temporarily stopping to catch his breath.

Brian paused too, craning his head up. Megan’s large foot scrunched its’ toes, causing the two half-centimeter friends to back up. “She’s really fucking big dude,” Craig said in awe. “Kind of intimidating to be honest.

“Yeah she is, definitely looks like she put on some weight from down here,” Brian teased, trying to cut the tension and reassure them both.

“So what’s the plan, are we going to climb…” Craig started to say. As he was talking, Megan chose that moment to reach towards the coffee table to grab her Gatorade. While sitting, she lifted her massive left leg high into the air and onto the couch.

“Quick, climb onto her toes!” Brian shouted and broke into a sprint. Craig followed. They both knew there were only seconds before Megan lifted her right leg onto the couch as well. Brian managed to latch on to Megan’s big toe, while Craig was on his left between her fourth and fifth.

“Jesus Christ her feet fucking reek!” shouted Craig. It was true. Megan tended to sweat a lot, and the combination of hangover and the warmth from the hot tub were doing her no favors.

Brian laughed and was about to respond when Megan suddenly lifted her foot. As she was lowering her foot down onto the couch, she accidentally scrunched her toes. Craig managed to let go and land on the couch, but Brian was squeezed by her big toe. Hard.

He tried to yell but all the air was sucked from his body. Megan’s toe would’ve crushed him to a pulp, had her foot not hit the couch. Doing so meant her toes relaxed on impact, and Brian’s battered body fell do the ground.

“Dude you alright?” Craig said, rushing over. He knelt besides Brian, who was coughing and trying desperately to catch his breath.

“Fuck, she almost crushed me,” he wheezed. He didn’t feel like anything was broken, just shaken up.

“Can you keep going?” Craig asked. Brian didn’t say anything, just nodded and lifted a finger as if to say “one minute.” While the two were regrouping, they had a chance to take in their surroundings. They were truly miniscule on the couch, dwarfed by the massive, bikini-clad body of Megan.

While recuperating, the tiny friends began to discuss their next course of action. Mainly, whether to trek on top of Megan’s body or alongside it. There were pros and cons to each idea. Ultimately, the duo decided it was a better idea to walk alongside Megan’s body. It may take a little longer and they would have to find a way to cross over and climb up onto her gargantuan breasts, but it seemed like a much safer option. There was a high likelihood that if they walked on top of Megan’s body, they would be felt and mistaken for bugs. Also, from where they were, if Megan did see them, they had a chance to hide and escape into the couch cushions.

The journey was moving along relatively quickly. The shrunken pair walked along the right side of Megan’s body, allowing a very excited Craig to take in the sites of her body. He was a bit embarrassed, but Brian wasn’t about to judge. Craig was doing him a favor by risking his life to help save Isabelle. If he wanted to gawk and stare at Brian’s goddess of an older sister, he had every right.

The two passed the crotch, which Craig couldn’t help but be amazed at. Brian on the other hand gagged. His sister’s bikini bottoms left very little to the imagination, and he could clearly see the outline of her vaginal lips. Also, the smell of her vagina made him want to vomit.

“Not a fan?” Craig said with a laugh.

“Fuck no dude,” Brian said rolling his eyes, as the two walked towards her head. “She already almost ate me once, the less time around this giant bitch the better.”

Then miniaturized pair of friends were now parallel with Megan’s chest. “Izzy are you up there?!” shouted Craig, and Brian shot him a panicked, angry look.

Megan looked up from her phone, thinking she heard a weird squeaking sound, but assumed it was nothing. She turned her attention back to social media.

“Are you trying to get us fucking killed?” Brian said with an angry whisper.

Craig was wide-eyed. “Sorry, my bad dude.”

Brian and Craig then carefully began to use the strap for Megan’s bikini to pull themselves and scale her body. They were small enough that it was able to support most of her weight.

“Holy shit,” Craig said, starring at the titanic right breast of his friends’ older sister. “Sorry dude but that’s really fucking hot.”

Brian was at a loss for words. If this wasn’t his sister, and this wasn’t a life or death situation, Craig would be absolutely right. Megan’s giant D-Cups protruded into the sky like giant hill, with an erect pink nipple barely contained by the bikini.

“I’m not seeing Izzy anywhere,” Brian said in a panic. His biggest fear was that Izzy had been crushed and he would find nothing but a red splotch of what was once his younger sister.

“Dude!” Craig said in an excited, yet hushed tone. “Other boob!”

Listening to his friend, Brian looked over to Megan’s left breast. There, lying on her back but facing them, was Isabelle. She was waving with one free hand, and looked like she was trapped under Megan’s giant tits. The waves seemed panicked, as if to say, “hurry up and save me now!”

Brian’s heart was racing. He was relieved to have found his little sister, but now he and Craig were desperate to save her. As quickly and quietly as they could, they trekked across Megan’s soft skin until they reached her other breast. Isabelle had clearly been crying and hysterical, and looked like a wreck.

“How the fuck did you get over here,” Brian said, grabbing Izzy’s arms with Craig and starting to pull.

Isabelle had an annoyed expression on her face. “It’s Megan’s giant tits. They’re too big and sweaty. I got stuck under them!” She looked over and saw Craig, finally processing that he was here. “Hey Craig,” she said, in surprise.

“Hey Izzy, Brian told me everything,” he responded. After some carefully pulling and adjusting, the two friends managed to free Izzy, who gave Brian a big hug.

Isabelle began to speak. “Thanks for the he…”

“ARE YOU KIDDING ME,” an angry voice called out. “MORE OF THESE BUGS.”

“We gotta go!” shouted Brian. They trio started to run off Megan’s chest, towards the interior of the couch. They each took their own turns glancing up at the giantess, and saw a scowl that would haunt their dreams.

Megan’s look of disgust was genuine, and the trio had every right to be afraid. With one massive hand, Megan brushed all three of them off her chest, and send them all tumbling towards the couch.

“GROSS,” she said, hopping up, disgusted that these bugs had been crawling on her. She could see that they were all trying to escape, and she was not having it. “YOU’RE NOT ESCAPING THIS TIME,” she said angrily, her hand reaching down to capture her prey.

“Brian grow us back!” screamed Isabelle.

Brian’s mind was racing as he ran. Sure it would be an easy solution, but there was absolutely no way to explain to his older sister what they were doing. Plus, they were all close together right now. If one of them grew back, they could easily accidentally crush the others.

The three racing towards the back of the couch, where they could hide out when the shadow of Megan’s hand took over them. They screamed and dove. The hand slammed into the couch, narrowly missing them all, but causing them all to fall from the shock wave.

“I TOLD YOU THAT YOU’D DIE,” Megan said in annoyance. She turned around, showing off her monolithic ass, barely contained by the bikini thong. Almost in slow motion, she began to lower the massive moon down towards the couch.

“Everyone go!” screamed Craig. The trio crawled back to their feet as they heard the sadistic laugh of Megan.

With a thud, Megan plopped herself back down onto the couch, wriggling and grinding her fat ass. She bit her lip, and started to turn and lift her cheeks.

“What the hell? How?!” she said in disappointment. Looking down, she did not see the remains of any of the bugs she had just tried to kill.

Brian, Craig and Isabelle had safely made it to the cushion and slipped down the back of the couch, and were slowly and safely lowering themselves back towards the floor. They reached the ground, when a blinding light began to shine on them, causing Isabelle to panic and scream.

“THERE YOU ARE!” Isabelle said, using her phone to illuminate underneath the couch. The titaness reached her hand in but her arms were too large. The fingers did their best to reach for the shrinkees, but they stayed out of reach. “I GUESS I’LL HAVE TO GET THE VACUUM,” Megan said with a laugh, sending waves of horror through the “bugs.”

However, fate was smiling on Brian, Craig and Isabelle. Still hungover, Megan stood up a bit too quickly. Her headed started to pound again and her stomach jumped into her throat. Then she thought about the vacuum. That noise is the last thing she wanted right now. “Maybe later,” she mumbled to herself, and proceeded to lay back down onto the couch, holding her cold beverage up to her head for some pain relief.

The three tinies slipped out the back of the couch and down the hall. Brian took the first chance he had to grow them all back to normal size.

“Ugh, I need a shower,” Isabelle said, covered in her older sister’s boob sweat, and walked down the hall in the opposite direction.

“Well dude, that was fun and all but I’m gonna head home,” Craig said, clearly shaken up.

“Alright, thanks for the help man,” Brian responded.

“No worries, I’ll come to collect my reward later,” he laughed, though Brian wasn’t exactly sure what he was talking about.

Walking back into the living room, Brian saw his sister, passed out sleeping. It was hard to believe that five minutes ago, she was a sadistic giantess. The thought of her sleeping gave him an idea. More specifically, an idea for his movie.

He would need more waivers and actors for this.

Chapter End Notes:

--

 

Hope you enjoyed it, more to come!