- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the next chapter in the story. Enjoy!

As Brian entered the kitchen to grab a water bottle, he saw his eighteen-year-old sister, Isabelle, sitting at the kitchen, table, enjoying a strawberry yogurt. A senior in high school, Isabelle was by far the most athletic of the three Chapman children. She took her health very seriously and loved doing any kind of sports, particularly surfing with her friends.

“Hey Izzy,” Brian said, casually walking by her.

Looking up from her all important text conversation, Isabelle acknowledged her older brother. “Hi Brian,” she said, a bit more cheerfully than normal. “What’re you up to today? You and mom still working on your movie?”

Having forgotten that she knew about it, Brian was caught off guard. For a second he thought he had been made, but then he realized she was only making small talk, and had no idea that his mom was currently an inch tall and in his pocket.

“Oh uh, it’s going alright,” he said, though not technically lying. “I don’t love the script but we’re trying to make it work.”

“How’s mom’s acting?” Isabelle said with a laugh. She took another scoop of her yogurt and deposited it into her hungry maw.

Brian laughed. “You know, not as terrible as I thought it would be. She’s actually a pretty fucking convincing actress.”

Isabelle also giggled. “Well that’s good to hear! You’re gonna have to show me the movie sometime!” There was a pause as Isabelle looked down for another mouthful of her yogurt. “Or maybe I can even be in it,” she said with a laugh, before wiping her mouth.

This caught Brian’s attention. It was definitely a possibility. “Yeah, we’ll see,” he said, before walking back to his room.

--

Brian could not stop thinking about what Isabelle had said earlier. He knew one way or another, he’d get her in this movie, whether she was a shrinkee turned actress or giant unaware monster. Between those two options, he was leaning more towards the second one. There was just something about the way his younger sister ate that would just be terrifying for a shrunken person.

A plan began to get put into motion. Brian had a few hours before Isabelle would have lunch. Being as health-conscious as she was, nearly every single one of Isabelle’s lunches was some salad that she made. It would be a real shame if some tiny people ended up in that salad and were fighting for their lives.

That was it. Brian had his plan and knew what he was going to do. First he would have to find a few more “actors” to shrink. Sure his mom could be a bit of a bitch, and he had to admit that he was really enjoying putting her through this, but he didn’t want to kill her. It didn’t help him or his movie if his mom ended up inside Isabelle’s stomach. For that, he’d need other people.

“Stay put,” he told his mom, as he deposited her one inch body into his bedroom drawer. “If you try to escape, you’re small forever.” He could hear her screaming up at him but did not bother trying to listen.

Tucking the shrink ray into his pants, he printed off a few more waivers for his “actors” to sign. As he walked out of his room, he ran into his hungover older sister Megan.

“What’s up Meg?” he asked.

“Hungover as shit,” she said, rushing past him into the bathroom. Brian just shook his head and smiled as he heard his older sister dry-heaving through the door.

--

Brian proceeded to canvass his neighborhood, looking for the perfect people to shrink. He didn’t consider himself a monster, as he wouldn’t shrink anyone who did not sign a waiver. And it clearly stated, that he would not be held liable if anything happened. Also, IF anyone survived, he would give them their money. They just had to do their job and live.

It didn’t take Brian long before he stumbled across the local skate park. Being a hot summer day, the park was mostly empty, except for a group of teenagers he guessed were between sixteen and eighteen years old. He counted eight future actors and actresses: five guys and three girls.

After introducing himself, Brian explained that he was working on a sci-fi movie and needed some extras. He promised them each a hundred dollars at the end of the day. He had everyone’s attention. Most of the teenagers couldn’t wait to sign. There was one girl who seemed a bit hesitant. All in all, she seemed out of place with this crew of hipsters and skaters. Brian guessed she was probably hanging out to try to impress one of the guys.

“Alright, everyone signed?” Brian asked rhetorically. He looked over his shoulder and confirmed that no one else was at the park. “Sweet, let’s get to it.” Before any of his new volunteers knew what was happening, Brian whipped out the shrink ray and began firing like a mad man. There were a few screams, but for the most part, everyone was cut down to size before they could really react.

“ALRIGHT, EVERYONE INTO MY HAND, UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET LEFT BEHIND,” the giant director said with a laugh. Two of the tinies, who initially had started running the opposite direction, had no choice but to turn back towards the giant. Collecting all his actors, Brian began to walk home, with their ant-sized bodies struggling and squirming for their lives in his pocket.

--

Upon returning home just before noon, Brian’s house was quiet, with the exception of the shower running. He briefly chatted with his dad, who was going out to do some yardwork. Brian made no mention of this morning’s antics, and chose not to reveal to his father that his miniscule neighbor was currently inside of his testicles. It wasn’t a big deal, Brian thought to himself. She probably wasn’t alive anymore anyway.

Megan’s door was closed and their didn’t appear to be any light coming out of her room. Obviously the amount of Jack Daniels she had drank the previous night was catching up to her. She would probably be sleeping most of the afternoon.

In the kitchen, there was a salad plated up on the table. Isabelle was around here somewhere, and Brian assumed she must have taken a shower before she ate her lunch. Approaching the salad, Brian grinned. Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out all right shrinkees and lowered them down to the table. “Still a bit too big,” Brian said under his breath. He aimed the shrink ray at the miniaturized actors and they panicked. “Let’s fix that.”

Barely able to hear their pathetic screams, Brian reduced the eight shrinkees again, this time to only a half centimeter tall, the size of a VERY small ant. “ALRIGHT, LET’S GET YOU ALL ON SET,” he laughed, scooping them up in his hands. He began to lower them and deposit them over the salad. It was a lush green jungle, specifically, a fruit salad. Lettuce was everywhere, but Isabelle had cut up pineapple, strawberries, blueberries, chicken and walnuts. She had drizzled a bit of vinaigrette over it as well.

“Oh almost forgot mom,” Brian laughed to himself as he rushed back to his room. He found his one inch tall mom in the same drawer as he left her. It didn’t appear that she tried to escape at all, perhaps she was learning. He shrunk down to her size and explained everything he needed her to do. He told her about her shrunken co-stars, that he needed her to film from inside the salad while he filmed from the outside.

Naturally, Cynthia was absolutely mortified. She had already seen her son kill off one person using her own husband’s cock, and now there were eight more?!

She wanted to protest but knew she was powerless. She started to tear up as she knew what the fate of her miniscule co-stars was going to be. She had no choice but to strap on the Go-Pro that her son handed to her, and watched as he returned to his normal, giant size.

After shrinking his mom to the same size as the rest of his tiny cast, Brian deposited her into the mountain of vegetation as well. He shrunk himself down to a half centimeter tall, and decided to wait on the table. He’d get some great shots once his sister returned.

As Cynthia slipped and rolled down a strawberry, she was dazed and confused as she looked at the massive new alien world around her. It looked like something out of a fairy tale, with delicious, fresh-looking food large enough to feed villages. What separated this from any other fairy-tale though, was the horrified screams coming from people around her.

--

Brian felt the floor start to shake. He rushed behind the napkin holder and remained there, starting his camera. “Holy shit,” he whispered to himself.

The towering form of his “little” sister Isabelle walked into frame. The eighteen-year-old athletic brunette approached her nutritious lunch, with a slight gleam of excitement in her eyes. She was wearing a white tank top and pair of athletic shorts. She must have been working out before her shower.

“YUMMY,” the giantess said, before pulling her chair back and sitting down. She slowly pulled the bowl towards her and grabbed her silverware, before digging in.

Inside the salad bowl, there was utter chaos. Cynthia didn’t know where to go or what to do. All she knew was that she was supposed to film and DID NOT want to end up inside her daughter’s stomach. There was a loud noise that sounded like a rustling of trees. Cynthia turned and saw is was the giant metallic fork coming through and piercing the lettuce leaves near her.

The fork came down again, this time impaling a sliced piece of pineapple. Cynthia’s eyes widened in horror. There were two tiny people on that pineapple slice.

Eyes transfixed on her phone, Isabelle paid no notice to the two, half-centimeter guys on her slice of pineapple. Their screams went unnoticed as the stuck the piece into her mouth and bit into it. One of the guys, named Dylan, was lucky to have fallen off onto her tongue. However, he had to witness his good friend, Chase, get his body pulverized into pieces by her incisors. Dylan could only scream and watch, as his buddy was demolished in front of him. In shock, he began rocking in a ball back and forth, right in the bath of the chewed up pineapple.

Isabelle’s monolithic tongue flicked the pineapple towards the back of her throat, bringing the tiny body of Dylan with her. She swallowed, sending the traumatized guy into her stomach for the remainder of his short life.

Back on the outside, there was still panic in the salad bowl. Much to Cynthia’s surprise, she stumbled across two more of the tiny teenagers, accept they were not running. It was Morgan and Jake, the awkward girl and the hipster guy she had been crushing on. They seemed to accept their fate, and were now fucking like rabbits. “What’re you doing?! Run!” screamed Cynthia, trying to warn them of the incoming danger. “Get the fuck out of here!”

The two teens looked over and ignored the woman. They both knew their fate was sealed, and planned on going out how they wanted.

A scream suddenly caught Cynthia’s attention from behind her. She turned around and saw a mound of lettuce, chicken and dressing being lifted into the sky. Trapped between the lettuce leaves was another teenage girl. She screamed in horror, having nowhere to go. She watched as the cavernous cave that was Isabelle’s mouth opened up.

“Oh god! Don’t eat me,” she sobbed.

It was hopeless, a wave of saliva washed over the tiny woman, as she traveled back towards Isabelle’s throat. Isabelle swallowed and let out an incredibly loud burp, which nearly concussed the girl traveling towards her stomach.

“OOPS, SCUSE ME,” she giggled, then realizing no one was around to hear it. She then lowered her fork towards a large, ripe strawberry.

Cynthia saw this too. She also saw a young guy who had partially sunken into the strawberry. The guy was desperately trying to free himself, but the dressing had softened the strawberries skin, making escape nearly impossible. The fork dug into the fruit with a nightmarish cutting noise, and the seventeen-year-old skater turned actor was lifted skyward.

Craziest thing was, he got a great view of this goddesses face. It was Isabelle! He recognized her as a grade older than him from school. “Isabelle help me! It’s me Josh!” he screamed. “I’m here on the strawberry! Don’t fucking eat me!”

There was a strange pause, as the strawberry came to a rest in front of Isabelle’s mouth, her warm breath washing over the tiny guy. Josh, who had his eyes closed, and was anticipating his death, opened them to see himself dangling in front of Isabelle’s mouth. Her pink lips parted as she spoke. “WEIRD, THOUGHT I HEARD SOMETHING,” the giantess said. She then began to lower the strawberry down towards her mouth. Josh screamed in terror but it was hopeless. The strawberry, and his miniscule body, were demolished by Isabelle’s teeth.

Back in the bowl, Cynthia could hear those two tiny people screaming and moaning loudly. She had no idea how many other miniaturized people were there, but then heard shouting coming from another direction. She sprinted towards the sound, and saw another teenage guy and girl trying to climb up onto a piece of chicken. They were waving their arms like crazy, desperately trying to get the attention of Isabelle.

It was useless. Isabelle was not even looking at them. Glancing down at her phone, she lowered her fork towards the piece of chicken. It was a direct hit. Not just a direct hit on the chicken, but the girl as well. She let out a blood curdling scream as a prong on the fork pinned her down and appeared to go right through her. The guy fainted upon seeing the bloody mess that had become of his friend. As the piece of chicken was brought towards Izzy’s mouth. Cynthia watched in disbelief as the unconscious body of the teen rolled off and plummeted down. Down towards Isabelle’s cleavage. She didn’t see him land, but assumed there was no way he could’ve survived that. She was right.

After putting the piece of chicken in her mouth, Isabelle gently scratched her left breast. She felt a slight tickle, and did not realize it was the body of one of her schoolmates.

“AHHHHH,” the towering teenager said, rubbing her stomach. “THAT WAS A GOOD LUNCH.” She had no idea that her own mother and two of her classmates were still ant sized in her salad bowl.

Reaching over to grab a napkin to wipe a spot of dressing off her face, her hand grazed and bumped the napkin holder. “SHIT,” she said a several dozen napkins spilled out onto the table. At that moment, she saw a peculiar creature next to the napkin holder. “GROSS, I FUCKING HATE BUGS,” she mumbled with a look of disgust on her face.

“Fuck! I’m not supposed to get made!” shouted Brian as he saw his “little” sisters giant fingers reach down and pluck up his half centimeter body. He was brought in front of her titanic face. She truly resembled a goddess to him, and the look in her giant eyes showed no signs of compassion.

Standing up, Isabelle reached down and placed her half centimeter brother down on the ground. “BYE BUG!” she said with a grin, and raised her massive bare foot into the air.

“Izzy no!” screamed Brian. At the last second, he remembered the shrink ray! Fumbling with the device, he aimed it at himself. He saw his sister’s giant foot drawing closer and closer.

In a split second, Brian’s full sized form appeared laying on the ground. Just in time too, Isabelle’s barefoot landed directly on top of his face.

“What?! What the fuck?! Brian? Where did you come from?” Isabelle stammered, before remembering to take her foot off of her brothers face.

Brian stood up, gasping for breath, just happy to be alive. “Long story sis, but I invented a shrink ray,” he said, watching her jaw drop. Brian proceeded to explain how he was filming her as a giantess for his movie, though he left out the details of the people she had just eaten.

“So wait, if this is real, does that mean you shrunk mom too?” Isabelle asked.

“Oh yeah, just for a little bit,” Brian lied. “She didn’t like it real much, so I grew her back.”

“Damn, that’s crazy,” Isabelle responded. “I’ll have to ask her about it.” There was a pause as Brian could see his little sister was thinking of something. “Actually I have an idea, can I shrink and be in the movie too?”

Brian smiled. He loved his little sister and didn’t want anything bad to happen to her. She was never a bitch to him like his mom, so he saw no problems with her shrinking for a few scenes. He’d be there to protect her after all.

“Sure, I’ll get you a waiver to sign,” he said.

“Sweet! I’m gonna change into something more movie appropriate!” said Isabelle with a laugh. There was definite excitement as she skipped back to her room.

As Brian started to walk out of the kitchen, he froze in his tracks. “Shit, almost forgot you guys,” he said, as he walked over to the bowl. After rifling through the rest of the salad, he found his mom, as well as the two teenagers who had been having sex.

After depositing his mom into his pocket, he turned his attention to the two teenagers. “LOOKS LIKE IT’S YOUR LUCKY DAY,” he teased, watching their screaming bodies shout obscenities at him. “YOU GUYS LIVED AND GET TO GROW BACK.”

Brian lowered the two terrified lovebirds onto the hard wood floor in preparation to grow the back. His attention was taken elsewhere as he heard Isabelle coming back to the room.

“Almost forgot to put my dishes away, I’ll change after,” she said under her breath. Brian watched wide-eyed as her giant bare foot lifted above both of the tiny actors. They never stood a chance. Both half centimeter people were pulverized under Isabelle’s foot.

“You okay bro?” Isabelle said, snapping him back to reality. She had a cocky smirk on her face, one that made Brian a bit uncomfortable.

“Huh? Oh, yeah,” he responded. He couldn’t believe it. His goddess of a little sister just killed eight people without even knowing it.

“Cause you were staring at my feet, and I think I know why,” Isabelle said. Brian started sweating, fearing the worst. “You know how close you came to getting crushed, you’re scared of them,” she said with a laugh.

Brian tried to fake a laugh as Isabelle walked to the sink to deposit her dishes.

“Maybe sometime I’ll actually have to crushed a tiny person under my feet,” Isabelle said with another laugh, as she walked to her room to change clothes.
Chapter End Notes:

--

 

More to come, hopefully soon!  Thanks for reading and stay tuned!