- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the next chapter.  Hope you enjoy.  

 

--

“ALRIGHT MOM, LET’S START FILMING,” Brian said, holding his miniscule mom in the palm of his hand. The one-centimeter woman looked absolutely horrified. Brian would have to compliment her later on her acting ability. “NICE COSTUME BY THE WAY,” he said in a sarcastic tone with a chuckle, staring at his mom’s sweater.

Cynthia was a mix of crazed emotions right now. This “sci-fi movie” her son had planned out had just taken an all too real turn of events. She knew her son was very technologically-sound, but had no idea he was in possession of a shrink ray! How was this even possible.

“Brian grow me back right now!” the tiny woman squeaked. “I’m your mom! You can’t just shrink me, this isn’t even possible!”

Having lifted his shrunken mother up to his ear to hear her better, Brian just smiled. “HEY, YOU SIGNED THE DISCLAIMER, YOU KNOW THE WORD TO STOP FILMING,” her giant son insisted.

Barely able to process what her giant son had just said, Cynthia was dumbfounded. The word to stop filming. What the hell did that mean?! She tried to shout to her son and figure out what the hell he meant, but he was not having any of it.

Obviously, Cynthia had not read the disclaimer and waiver. She had just signed assuming her son had no idea what he was doing and everything would be fine. She was oblivious to the fact that her safe word was “dude”, and her son would not grow her back until then. She also failed to realize that by signing, Brian was not liable if she was injured, or worse.

“SO MOM, I’M ASSUMING YOU READ THE SCRIPT,” Brian said, playing with his tiny actress of a mother in his hand. “CAUSE THIS IS ABOUT A BEAUTIFUL SHRUNKEN WOMAN, TRYING TO SURVIVE.”

Cynthia’s mind was still trying to process all of this information. Well at least that explained why he had shrunken her, though the science behind it still remained a mystery. She had no idea what her massive son had in mind for her, though she screamed as his massive fingers gripped her sweater and began to tear it off. “Wait Brian, stop!” she screamed as his massive fingers ripped the top that she spent a lot of money on, revealing a black push-up bra on underneath. “Give me back my shirt!” she shouted in anger and embarrassment at her giant son.

“THAT’S BETTER, YOU LOOK MORE LIKE AN ACTRESS NOW,” her giant son stated. He stroked her legs which were covered by her black jeans. “NOW I NEED YOU TO TAKE THESE OFF TOO,” Brian insisted.

Appalled at what her titanic son had just said, Cynthia’s jaw dropped. She was appalled at the idea of removing her pants in front of her son, especially on for a movie. She had no idea this is what she signed up for. “No! I’m not taking my pants off!” the tiny woman shouted, as Brian held her up by his ear.

With a sigh, Brian brought his miniaturized mom back in front of his face. “LOOK MOM, I DON’T WANT TO TAKE THEM OFF YOU, BUT I WILL,” he said in an authoritative tone, that sent nervous chills down Cynthia’s back. Her son clearly was serious.

“Brian I’m your mom, don’t make me do this!” the tiny woman sobbed, starting to undo her jeans.

“YOU SIGNED THE WAIVER, YOU’RE AN ACTRESS IN MY MOVIE,” her massive son stated.

Several tears streamed down Cynthia’s face as she removed her pants. A pair of sexy black underwear which matched her bra was revealed, as she stared down at the palm of her son’s hand in embarrassment.

“THAT’S BETTER, NOW YOU LOOK LIKE MY LEAD CHARACTER,” her son stated in excitement. Cynthia screamed as her son’s hand descended towards the ground and she was deposited onto the carpet. She watched as her giant son laid down, while pointing the camera at her. He gave her a thumbs up which she assumed was the cue to start filming.

Feeling defeated, Cynthia had no other ideas then to start acting. She ran towards the camera and decided to treat this as a mockumentary, with her trying to document her shrunken escapades. Cynthia started talking to the camera, discussing how she had been shrunk by a crazed scientist (which wasn’t too much of a stretch from the truth), and desperately needed to get back to normal sized. She spent about almost fifteen minutes walking along the floor of her son’s room. This included everything from traveling underneath her son’s giant dressers, to traversing the carpet which was at least half the length of her entire body, to wandering near her son’s massive tennis shoes, which packed a wicked odor that made Cynthia gag.

Thinking this was enough for now, Cynthia glanced at the camera being held by Brian. “Is that enough for now?” she complained.

Brian just grinned. “I WANT TO TRY SOME ACTION SHOTS,” he said in an excited tone, standing up to his nearly six foot height, towering over his one centimeter mother.

Confused by what he meant by that, Cynthia had a voice in her head telling her this was bad and she should run. Her eyes widened as Brian’s giant, size eleven foot was lifted into the air above her.

“RUN BITCH!” he laughed, as he started to lower his foot down.

In a panic, the tiny woman began to run down through the carpet, though it did slow her down. She cried and screamed, knowing her son was insane and planned on crushing her. A shadow descended over her miniature body, though she was too afraid to look back or look up, assuming it would be the end of her.

“GROSS, A BUG,” Brian said, before slowly planting his foot down on his mother. He did it gently, as he had absolutely no intention of crushing her. He felt the one centimeter woman squirming underneath his sweaty foot, and couldn’t help but grin. He tried his best to get footage of it, but found it incredibly difficult.

After a while, he released his tiny mom from her foot prison, and dropped her onto his bed. Cynthia gagged, scream and swore as she attempted to catch her breath. While she was doing this, Brian sat on the bed, slightly annoyed at the quality of the footage he had gathered. He had no intention of being an actor in this film, and his main priority was working as director and camera man. The footage while he was laying on the ground was not bad, but everything with his mom underneath his foot was practically unusable.

He glanced down at his shrunken mom, when an idea popped into his head. If he wanted to get good camera shots of his mom as his actress, he would need to be shrunken on the ground with her. “OKAY CYNTHIA,” Brian’s voice boomed. His mom shivered as soon as she heard her son refer to her by her first name. “I’M GONNA SHRINK DOWN TO YOUR SIZE AND FILM. IF YOU TRY TO GRAB THE SHRINK RAY, OR TRY ANYTHING, YOU’RE GONNA BE IN MAJOR TROUBLE.”

Cynthia was torn, barely able to believe what her son was saying. Why was he shrinking down to her size? She seriously considered snatching the shrink ray as soon as he was down there with her, but that little voice in the back of her head was telling her not to do it. Before her very eyes, Brian soon diminished until he was also a centimeter tall.

“Long time no see,” he laughed. His mom looked pissed. She was standing there in her underwear, with sweat from Brian’s own foot on her body.

“So why did you shrink down?” Cynthia asked in annoyance, trying not to look at the shrink ray and give away any of her plans. “I thought you didn’t want to be in the movie.”

“I don’t,” Brian responded. “But I could barely see you while I was normal sized. Now I can film you better.” Cynthia rolled her eyes listening to her son. She definitely needed to find a way to grab that shrink ray. She tuned back in as she heard her son say, “You are really tiny after all.”

“Alright, now I’ll film in a found footage style. Let’s head out towards the hallway,” Brian said. Cynthia just shrugged and continued to wade through the carpet until they could slide underneath the door.

Both Cynthia and Brian started to trek through the wooden hallway. The hallway seemed to stretch on forever, when a loud crashing sound caught the attention of the two of them. “Oh my god, what was that?” Cynthia said in a panic.

Approaching from down the hall was Brian’s older sister, Megan. The brunette in her mid-20’s was walking bare foot towards her room. The giantess was nursing a hangover after a night of drinking Jack Daniels and coke while dancing on tables. She had absolutely no idea of the whereabouts of mom and younger brother were. She had no reason to believe they were at her feet.

“Oh shit! Run!” Cynthia screamed. This would have been perfect acting for Brian’s movie, had it not been for the fact that it was real. She was genuinely terrified that her eldest daughter was about to obliterate her with her giant feet. Cynthia tried to sprint perpendicular to Megan’s path, having seen enough movies where people are crushed trying to outrun something on a straight course.

Both her and Brian screamed as Megan’s massive foot was lifted high above them. The shadow encompassed the two shrinkees as Megan’s foot began to descend. Due to the warm weather and the amount of alcohol in her system from last night, Megan had been sweating more than usual this morning. It didn't help that while Megan was by no means fat, she definitely had some meat on her bones, particularly around her thighs, butt and breasts. While this was just a minor inconvenience for her, the drop of sweat was nearly the same size as her miniaturized mother and brother.

With inadvertent but perfect aim, the drop fell from Megan’s foot, landing directly on top of Cynthia’s head. The shrunken woman screeched and screamed as she fell to the ground, now covered in the gross, wet liquid. The foul liquid was soaking her body, and it even entered her mouth as she tried to scream. Brian only watched in awe and amazement, barely able to believe the horrible luck which his mother had.

The foot hit the wooden floor with an earth-shaking thud, as the goddess continued on her way, with no idea of the tragedy she had nearly caused.

Cynthia and Brian had managed to dive out of the way of Megan’s massive, sweaty foot at the very last second and were both laying on the floor catching their breaths.

“Wow, dodged a bullet there,” Brian laughed under his breath. “But you do smell pretty awful.” As he turned around he was shocked at what he saw. “Hey what the fuck are you doing!” he shouted at his mom, who he had just caught trying to grab the shrink ray from his back pocket.

Despite the fact that she was caught, Cynthia made one last lunge and attempt to grab it. Brian easily out maneuvered her, and the middle aged women fell back onto the floor.

“Are you serious? I gave you one instruction,” Brian snapped. His mom was now crying on the floor but he didn’t care.

“I’m sorry!” she shouted. “I didn’t mean it!”

“Of course you did,” Brian responded in an annoyed voice. “Now you know I’m gonna have to punish you.”

Cynthia watched in fear as Brian grew back to his normal size. She started screaming again as he easily plucked her up between his fingers. “YOU’RE STILL MY ACTRESS FOR THE TIME BEING,” he said. “AND I THINK IT’S TIME WE GET SOME OTHER PEOPLE INVOLVED.”

Not knowing what was in store, Cynthia watched as Brian walked towards her own room, where her husband Jerry was taking a nap and laying on top of the bed.

Brian just glanced down at his tiny mom and smiled. “READY FOR THE NEXT SCENE,” he whispered.

Chapter End Notes:

--

 

The story really picks up in the third chapter.  Much more action in each of the chapters to come.  Stay tuned!