- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Been a while but here's the next chapter.  A bit of a shorter one, more to come though!

--

Absolutely disgusted at what his best friend and “little sister” had just done with him, Brian shivered and closed the bathroom door behind him. Being used as a sex toy while your sister blew your best friend was the kind of thing that would really bother a guy. He was still covered in a residue which was some gross combination of Craig’s semen and Isabelle’s saliva. “What the fuck is wrong with those two,” he muttered to himself, pulling back the curtain of the shower.

One thing Brian did not realize as his attention was focused on the showerhead, was that his tiny, naked sister, Megan, was standing along the rim of the bathtub behind him. She was cowering now, it had been a very crazy last two days for her. She had been shrunken, nearly eaten by her dad outside, nearly eaten by her little sister in ice cream, shoved up Craig’s ass against her will, nearly eaten by Isabelle again and then rubbed against Isabelle’s vagina. She JUST wanted to grow back to normal, and Megan didn’t think that was too much to ask for!

The miniaturized woman watched her giant, younger brother in awe as his naked body stepped into the shower. The water turning on startled her and was incredibly loud, but she soon got used to it. For the most part the was safe on the ledge, hiding behind a bottle of shampoo, though she did get splashed by the warm water a few times.

By now, Megan knew better than to scream and wave and try to get the attention of her giant brother. She knew good and well that he could not hear her, and besides, HE was the one that shrunk her in the first place, and HE was the one who pawned her off to Craig like nothing. The last thing she wanted was for Brian to grab her and start using her against her will as well.  Megan shuttered thinking about this, particularly after staring at Brian’s large, erect, swinging penis. The thought of him grabbing her and forcing her helpless body against it made her want to vomit.

She snapped back to reality as she saw a giant shadow descending down towards her. Realizing it was Brian’s outstretched hand, Megan screamed, closed her eyes, and cowered, turning in the other direction. Seconds went by before she realized she had not been grabbed. Opening her eyes back up, she started to laugh when she realized that Brian had grabbed one of the shampoo bottles concealing her, and was now simply lathering under the water-flow with his eyes closed.

The shower soon shut off, and Megan could only watch as her giant brother stepped out of the shower, the curtain partially closing behind him. She was heard the bathroom fan turn on and could see his silhouette drying off with a towel.

She was going back and forth with whether she should have found a way to get his attention at this size. Sure, there was the possibility that he would have abused her like Isabelle or Craig, but there’s also every chance in the world that he could’ve helped her. It seemed like he wanted more scenes of her for his movie, so he’d probably have helped her out after all. “Nah, fuck that,” she laughed to herself, knowing better than to trust him. “I’ll find a way back to normal, myself.”  Truth be told, she still had a feeling that Isabelle would return to the bathroom, apologize, and return her back to her normal size. Then she’d be able to get some payback on everyone for using her as their own personal toy or snack.

As Brian started to leave the bathroom, Megan could hear him talking to someone in the hallway. “You done in there?” a feminine voice asked.

“Yep, all yours,” Brian responded, before walking down the hall.

The footsteps grew louder and the shower curtain was suddenly thrown open. Megan’s jaw dropped. She was now looking up at the goddess-like body of her mother, Cynthia.

Oblivious to her tiny daughter’s whereabouts, Cynthia closed the bathroom door behind her and began to disrobe, revealing her massive naked body to Megan. Rather than turning on the showerhead, Cynthia began to run a bath instead. As the water began to raise in the tub, the mother of three had poured both epsom salts and an aromatic smelling bubble bath into the tub. 

As the water finally reached the desired level, Cynthia placed one massive foot into the tub, pausing for a moment to adapt to the temperature, before fully getting into the tub.

Sinking into the hot bath, Cynthia gave a loud exhale as she closed her eyes, tilted her head back and put her feet up. It had been a weird last few days for her, with her son shrinking her and everything, but all seemed to be back to normal now. Cynthia would have been lying to herself if she claimed she wasn’t interested in pursuing her son’s shrinking tech further.

Stepping out from beyond the shampoo bottle, Megan got a closer look as her titanic mother. She had a much better feeling about her mom helping her than anyone else. Her mom was the only person who hadn’t endangered her while she was shrunken. “Fuck it, we’re going for it,” the two-inch Megan said aloud.

Approaching her mom’s giant foot which was resting against the side of the tub out of the water. Megan took a deep breath to collect her nerve. “Hey mom, help me!” she shouted, before the tiny naked woman started to pound on the sole of her mom’s foot with her fists. This did not have the desired effect for Megan, as Cynthia’s feet were quite ticklish and she flinched.

Cynthia’s giant foot quickly moved to the side, knocking into her two-inch daughter. “Shit!” Megan screamed as she was knocked off her feet and her safe perch on the rim of the bathtub. The tiny woman shouted as she plummeted right into her mom’s warm bathwater.  The disoriented Megan flailed about in the warm water, until she finally struggled her way back up to the surface.

Hearing something drop into the tub and make a small splash, Cynthia finally opened her eyes. She looked around for a second, not seeing anything. Then she saw what looked like a tiny person pop up through the bubbles of her tub.

“Why hello there,” Cynthia teased, reaching down and grabbing the tiny, naked woman, giggling watching her squirm in her wet hands. She brought the tiny woman to her face to take a closer look, and her eyes widened. “Oh my god!  Megan is that you?!” the giant mother asked.

A sense of relief washed over Megan’s body. She was confident she made the right call, getting her mom to help her. “Yes mom it’s me!” she shouted, as Cynthia brought Megan’s doll-sized body up to her ear. “Can you help me get back to normal?”

“Let me guess, your brother is the one that shrunk you?  Probably for this movie he’s making?” 

Megan smiled. Her mom knew all too well. “Yep, I’m just ready to grow back now!” she shouted.

Cynthia paused. She was having flashbacks to all the previous instances she had gone through while she was shrunken. The most recent actually involved her oldest daughter, Megan. Megan probably had no idea of it, but that was when Brian had shrunken down a large group of people to an extremely tiny size and forced them to survive on Megan’s sleeping body. She remembered there being no survivors, but she also recalled how excited she got while watching that.

“Yeah, we’ll grow you back soon,” Cynthia teased, before opening up her hand and letting Megan drop back down into the tub.

Megan shouted in panic, her body once again dipping below the water’s surface. Managing to paddle back up to the surface, Megan gasped, grabbing as much air as she could into her lungs. “What the hell mo….” she started to say, but then looked at where exactly her mother had dropped her.

The tiny woman’s body was now directly above her mom’s left breast. As Cynthia sat up, the skin made contact with Megan’s feet and her tiny body fell forward, now laying across her mother’s nipple.

“Mmmmm, that feels nice, sweetie,” Cynthia giggled, really enjoying the sensation of her oldest daughter squirming around atop of her nipple. Unbeknownst to Megan, her mom’s right hand had traveled under the water, and was now gently rubbing her vaginal lips, as Cynthia grew more and more excited.

“Mom what’re you doing! Just fucking help me grow back!” Megan shouted irately. The shrunken woman stood up, her tiny feet applying the pressure of her bodyweight on the sensitive skin of Cynthia’s nipple.

“Hey!” Cynthia said in a teasing tone, reaching down and grabbing Megan with her free hand. “No swearing, watch your mouth, young lady,” she instructed. She began to rub the front of Megan’s body using her thumb, as Megan made a futile effort to cover herself from this assault.

“Stop mom, you’re supposed to help me!” she screamed, as Cynthia just laughed again.

“Oh you have no idea, do you baby?” Cynthia asked.

Megan froze. What the hell was her mother talking about?

“You haven’t seen the video yet? Well let me give you a spoiler!  A few nights ago when you were sleeping, Brian shrunk me down and put me on your naked body,” she said with a smile. She could tell Megan was already shocked and uncomfortable, and wanted to keep going.  “Only thing was, he shrunk himself way further on accident. Let’s just say I used him as my own sex toy while I was tiny on your tummy!”

“That is disgusting!” Megan screamed, feeling violated in multiple ways right now. “Why is everyone in this family so perverted?”

Before she could get her answer, Cynthia brought Megan up to her face and planted a giant kiss on her nude body. It was a kiss followed up with Cynthia’s tongue extending, and caressing Megan’s tiny breasts while the shrunken daughter screamed and tried to shove it away.

“That’s just the thing baby,” Cynthia led on.  “I already got to use your brother as my sex toy.  Now I think it’s your turn!”

“Wait what?!” Megan screamed. She heard a splashing noise behind her, and turned, seeing her mother’s abdomen raising slightly out of the tub. She could also see her mom’s right hand going to town on her giant pussy.

“Mom, no!” Megan wailed, as she was brought down to her mom’s womanhood. She tried to squirm her way free, but there was no escaping Cynthia’s grip. Megan let out one last scream before her body disappeared feet first into her own mother’s vagina.

“Oh fuck!” Cynthia said, as she began to pump two fingers in and out of her wet pussy, grazing past her tiny daughter squirming around inside of her. She continued to do this as she came closer and closer to orgasm. “Hmmmm, she feels even better than Brian,” the giant mother laughed to herself. 

Within moments, Cynthia let out a moan that may as well have shaken the house. She sunk back down into the tub, and pulled her gasping, sticky daughter out of her pussy, arms first.

“Mom!” the tiny woman screamed in fury. “What the fuck is wro….”

“Little lady you need to get cleaned up!’ Cynthia said, interrupting her daughter’s rant. Megan just let out a few screams as Cynthia dropped her back down into the warm water of the tub. Cynthia laughed watching her daughter re-surface and struggle to tread water. “Oops,” she teased, gently pulling Megan back under the water, only for her to bob back up again.

“Alright, let’s get you grown back,” Cynthia said, standing up and in the tub and grabbing her daughter like King Kong grabbing Anne.

As the water drained back down the drain, Cynthia dried both herself and her oldest daughter off. She continued to tease her daughter, even telling her that she might use her as a “prop” again when Brian was ready to continue filming. Megan nearly vomited upon hearing that.

Entering Brian’s room, Cynthia laughed as she tossed Megan back onto Brian’s bed. She looked around the room but did not see him anywhere. She could hear his voice from across the hall and assumed he must have been talking to Isabelle. As she leaned against on of Brian’s dressers, she did not realize that her beloved husband, currently the size of an ant, was desperately running towards her, trying to get her attention.

Chapter End Notes:

--

Hope you enjoyed!  More to come....