- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Been a LONG time, but I decided to continue this story.  First chapter here will set the scene, more to come....

While Brian and Craig talked in the kitchen about all the possibilities they could now experience thanks to Brian’s shrink ray while tossing the pizza in the oven. Brian couldn’t help but grin as Craig talked about swallowing that tiny woman with his cock. He mocked her, called her pathetic for drowning inside of the balls of a man like him. If only he had known it was his little sister whom Brian had shrunken and provided him with.

While Brian and Craig continued their conversation in the kitchen, Brian’s younger sister, Isabelle, was currently riding a wave of lewd adrenaline. She had just used her own shrunken father as a sex toy, albeit she thought it was her brother, making it only slightly less devious, and would have experienced one of the best orgasms of her life, had her mom not accidentally ruined her mood by opening the door. “Stupid mom,” Isabelle muttered to herself, now thinking of a way to eventually get a measure of revenge on her mom. She had no knowledge that a few days ago she nearly ate the poor woman.

She did however, want to experiment with that shrink ray a bit more. She knew she had a bit of time with him still in the kitchen, so she had snuck into his room and decided to have a look around, wanting to get her hands on his shrink ray.

The possibilities were racing through her head for all she could do. In her excitement, Isabelle forgot about the ant-sized body of her father, who she had left on Brian’s nightstand. Having awoken from his traumatic experience, Jerry panicked when he saw his titanic daughter entering his son’s room. He scrambled to his feet, memories of being inside her asshole and vagina came rushing back to him. The puny man sprinted up to his feet and rushed to hide, crawling behind his son’s now massive stick of deodorant.

“Oh shit!” Isabelle said, walking into Brian’s room and staring down at his bed. On his bed was what definitely had to be the shrink ray, but there was also the shrunken and naked body of her older sister, Megan.

Megan had been trying to crawl towards the shrink ray, hoping that somehow she could operate it and get back to normal size. She had been hell-bent on getting revenge on both her brother and Craig, as being shoved up his ass was probably the single-most disgusting experience of her life. What the two-inch woman had not counted on, was her titanic eighteen-year-old sister finding her.

“Well, looks like I get to have more fun with some tiny family members today,” Isabelle said ominously, reaching down and grasping Megan’s naked body in her hand. Though she had no idea what Isabelle was talking about, Megan had to admit that it didn’t sound good. Isabelle squirmed around in her little sister’s hand, desperately trying to get free to no avail.  Isabelle just giggled watching her tiny, older sister struggle.

“You look so cute Megan,” she said in a mocking tone, bringing Megan to her face and planting a large, sloppy, wet kiss on her older sister’s naked frame.

The older Chapman sister gasped for air as her head was freed from Isabelle’s mouth. “Izzy stop!” she shouted, hearing her giant, younger sister giggle.

Holding Megan firmly in her hand, Isabelle extended her tongue which was longer than Megan’s entire body. The older sister screamed as Izzy’s tongue made contact with her legs, and Isabelle then dragged her tongue up Megan’s puny, naked body, coating her in a glossy layer of saliva.

Humiliated by her much larger sister, Megan shouted in frustration while Isabelle continued to treat her body like a lollipop, her tongue lathering Megan’s tiny body.

“What the hell is wrong with you Izzy!” shouted an irate Megan. “Knock it off and grow me back now!”

“Hmmm, I don’t know Megan,” Izzy said in a teasing manner. “You do taste pretty good.” There was a momentary pause as Isabelle held Megan in front of her face. Her exhales sending cool air from her nostrils over Megan’s body. The shrunken woman crossed her arms over her breasts, her nipples now hardened from the moisture and cool air blowing over them. There was something about Isabelle’s expression that made Megan extremely uncomfortable. “In fact….” was all Izzy said before opening her mouth wide, and sticking Megan’s two-inch form inside of it.

Isabelle turned to the mirror and smiled. The visual of only Megan’s legs visible from the outside of her mouth was incredibly amusing for the eighteen-year-old. They were kicking furiously, as the miniscule Megan was having a full-blown panic attack. It had been a traumatic day. Today alone she had been shrunken, nearly stepped on by her brother, nearly eaten by her dad, shoved up her brother’s creepy friend’s ass, and was now inside of her sister’s mouth. The tiny woman was lying on her stomach atop of Isabelle’s tongue, shouting for mercy, all while fearing for her life that Isabelle was about to swallow her.

With a laugh that nearly deafened Megan, Isabelle grabbed the shrink ray off Brian’s bed and walked back to her room, shutting her door behind her. Delicately pinching one of her sister’s exposed legs between two fingers, Izzy opened her jaws and pulled her sister to freedom. She grinned wildly seeing her bitchy older sister cough while drenched in her saliva, all while dangling by just one leg.

“Hey imagine if I dropped you right now!” Izzy said, trying to have just a hint of seriousness in her voice.

Megan was dazed and confused after being in the dark cavernous mouth of Izzy, to suddenly being pulled into the light and dangling upside down. She started shouting for Isabelle to knock this off, which picked up when she heard her younger sister’s potential threat.

Isabelle began to shake her hand back and forth while Megan still dangled from her grip, causing the older sister to yelp in panic. Megan had always hated heights, and now she might as well have been dangling from a skyscraper. Megan then heard Izzy say something else in a slightly ominous voice.

“Fine Megan, I’ll put you down, somewhere,” she said.

“Wait, somewhere?” shouted Megan, as she felt Isabelle starting to move her hand. “What the hell does that mean?”

She would soon get her answer. With an excited expression, Isabelle had a momentary flash back to the fun she just had with “Brian” and both how naughty and amazing that felt. Sure, at two inches tall, Isabelle was much bigger than the ant-sized family member she had previously forced inside of herself, but the idea was still the same.

“Yeah, somewhere,” Izzy teased, dropping her pants and underwear in her free hand. Megan’s eyes went wide as she continued to dangle upside down. She knew what she was staring at but the magnitude of it didn’t hit her, at least until she smelled that familiar aroma.

Before her was her younger sister’s shaved vagina. For some reason, this was much more intimidating than Craig’s asshole. Maybe It was because it almost looked hungry. It was already moist and Izzy’s clit was very much exposed. “Oh god, no,” she whimpered. “Please Izzy, don’t put me in there.”

“Hehe,” Izzy giggled while biting her lower lip. “But doesn’t it look sexy?  It’s almost like it wants you sis!” Closing her eyes, Isabelle gently swung Megan’s hysterical, defenseless body against her crotch, with Megan’s head making contact with the base of Isabelle’s clit. Isabelle gave and audible gasp while Megan gave a tiny, shrill shriek.

Emitting a moan with her eyes still closed, Isabelle slowly began to drag the miniaturized person upward, savoring every sensation as Megan’s nude form was forced against her “little” sister’s sexual organs. Glancing down she smiled as she saw Megan’s now disheveled body. The tiny woman was covered in a layer of Megan’s sexual fluid, her hair now a sticky mess which made Isabelle giggle.

“You know, I could shove you right up there,” Isabelle said, giving her shrunken sister a wink. “It wouldn’t be the first time after all.” Megan’s heart started to race, fearing she would be shoved right up her younger sister’s snatch for who knows how long. “But I think I’ll give you a break.”

This seemed like a major relief for Megan who finally had a chance to catch her breath and exhale. Sure her little sister was a total freak, and she felt incredibly violated right now, but at least her worst-day-ever was pretty much over. She gave Izzy an exasperated thumbs up. “Thank you, Izzy!” she shouted up, unsure if the giantess would hear her. “Can you please grow me back now?”

Unfortunately for Megan, her request fell on deaf ears. As Isabelle exited her bedroom, she walked into the bathroom, still clutching Megan in the palm of her hand. “I’ll probably grow you back later,” she said with a smirk. “Just hang out here for right now,” she said, placing Megan’s body on the white, ceramic ledge of the bathtub.

“Wait, what the fuck!” Megan screamed, throwing her arms in the air in frustration. “Fucking grow me back!”

Isabelle couldn’t make out Megan’s words, she just heard a tiny squeaking. “Don’t worry, I’ll be back later. First, I’m playing with that shrink ray!” she said, before turning her back and shutting off the bathroom light, leaving her furious sister trapped on the ledge of the bathtub.

As Isabelle walked into Brian’s bedroom, she made sure to grab the shrink ray this time, and re-entered her bedroom where she could be alone with it. She loved the feeling over power that came with holding this, and she hadn’t even fired it yet.

“Alright, lets see what this can do,” she mumbled, adjusting the dials on the side of the device. She aimed at one her desk in the corner of the room and fired. It piece of furniture seemed to vanish in a flash, diminishing down on the floor. “Yes!  It works!” Izzy shouted ecstatically, walking over and kneeling down next to where the tiny desk was lying.

Plucking it up in her hands, Isabelle could feel her fingers shaking as she manipulated the now tiny piece of wood between them. She appeared not to know her own strength, and accidentally smashed the desk between two fingers. “Oops,” she giggled.

Turning, she looked at her chair next to where her desk once stood. “Bam!” she shouted, whipping the shrink ray up like a gunfighter in the old west, pulling the trigger and cutting the chair down to size. “Hah, pathetic,” she said as she held the chair between two fingers, realizing how fragile this was. With a shrug, Isabelle opened her mouth and set the tiny chair onto her tongue. Closing her mouth, her molars ground the wooden chair to a paste before she tilted her head back and swallowed.

Suddenly, a knock on Isabelle’s door cut through her journey of self-discovery, and on instinct she held the shrink ray behind her back. “Who is it?”

“It’s us Izzy,” a male voice called out. It was obviously Brian. “Can you open the door please?”

“Come on in, it’s open,” Isabelle said, starting to blush with excitement as the two college-aged guys entered her room. Craig had a slight smile on his face while Brian had an expression that was more nervous and annoyed.

“Izzy, do you have the shrink ray?” Brian asked. “It was right there on my bed.”

Knowing she was caught, Isabelle just shrugged again, deciding to come forward with it. “Yeah,” she said, revealing it from behind her back. “I just wanted to shrink my desk and some other stuff in my room.”

“Oh, that’s fine,” Brian said, a bit relieved. “What’d you do with the desk?”

“Well, I accidentally crushed the desk, and I ate my chair,” the younger sister responded looking down in embarrassment.

Craig started to laugh while Brian just stood there with a confused look on his face. “Eh, whatever, it’s your body,” he said, shaking his head. “Can I have the shrink ray back? I want to film another scene for the movie.”

Isabelle’s eyes lit up hearing this. “Hmmm, I’d love to be in more scenes with you bro,” she said. “I had a lot of fun when you were tiny a little bit ago.”

Brian shot her a confused look. Was she talking about when he was filming her eating ice cream. She seemed to be acting really strange for some reason. “I mean if you want we can….” was all he managed to spit out. In a flash, Isabelle had fired the shrink ray and sent Brian down towards the carpet fibers.

“Oh shit!” Craig said in a panic, looking at Isabelle who was now pointing the shrink ray at him. “Izzy, are you gonna shrink me too,” he said, totally expecting to be reduced any second now.

“Nope,” she said in a confident tone. “Close the door and pick up Brian.”

Craig did as he was told, closing and locking the door, then finding his tiny, ant sized best friend in the carpet and picking him up in his hand. It wasn’t his first time holding Brian’s tiny body, though last time he did hold him against his asshole, nearly pushing him inside. His eyes widened as Isabelle set the shrink ray down on the counter and held out her hand.

“Isabelle what the fuck!” Brian yelled in annoyance. “Grow me back right now!”

The tiny man was ignored by his much larger sister. Instead, she nodded her head in the direction of the bed, Craig’s eyes widening as he started to pick up on her hints.

“Take off your pants,” she said, watching him quickly strip. His boxers were the next to go, revealing his long, girthy penis, which seemed to be getting longer by the second.

“Craig, lay down,” she said, and he gladly complied. Brian was having a full blown meltdown now, fearing that he was about to end up in the middle of some giant sex between his best friend and his eighteen-year-old sister. “Oh god, get me the fuck out of here,” he screamed helplessly. “You two can fuck but leave me out of it!”

Wrapping her hand around the base of Craig’s cock, Isabelle smiled hearing him gasp in pleasure. “You like that?” she teased, seeing him nod in approval.

She turned towards her brother, now gripping his body between two fingers. “Relax bro, I’m not gonna have Craig fuck you into me,” she said, which was reassuring to Brian, albeit disappointing to Craig. “I just wanna see something that I think is pretty hot,” she said, extending her massive tongue and giving his body a lick as well, dousing him in her saliva.

The giantess giggled, before lowering her slippery brother onto the pulsing, spongy head of Craig’s penis. Brian landed on his stomach, and it took a second for the reality of the situation to set in. He quickly got to his feet in panic and disgust, realizing that he was standing atop his best friend’s cock.

“Show it some love, little man!” Craig said aloud, causing Isabelle to laugh and give his balls a playful squeeze.

“Guys this is so fucked up, grow me back!” Brian shouted, waving his arms, hoping they’d pick him up and lift him to their ears so he could be heard.

Instead, Isabelle just shook her head. “Damn, he doesn’t want to play along,” she said, before lowering her head down towards the tip of Craig’s penis. Craig’s eyes grew wide as Isabelle puckered her lips, and planted a soft, wet kiss right on the tip. Her lips made contact with Brian’s body, momentarily trapping him between the Izzy’s upper lip and Craig’s cockhead.

Opening her mouth, Isabelle’s long, serpentine tongue emerged once more, this time gently caressing the skin around the slit of Craig’s penis. Brian started to back away, seeing the massive organ start to get wetter and wetter. He wasn’t sure if it was Craig’s precum, Isabelle’s spit, or a combination of the two, but he had no intention of finding out.

Pulling her face away from the giant phallus momentarily, Isabelle took a deep breath before just saying “RUN!”

Brian soon realized what was happening and began to panic. Isabelle’s mouth opened wide, starting to engulf Craig’s penis. The horrific slurping sounds soon began, as Isabelle treated Craig’s dick just as she had Megan’s entire body.

Trying desperately to climb down the skin of his best friend’s dick, the moans were starting to get to Brian. It was obvious moans of pleasure from Craig, while Isabelle’s moans were almost more of a gag. What freaked him out more than the moans, were Isabelle’s eyes. They were fixed entirely on him, like some hungry aerial predator. As she slurped on Craig’s organ, her head started to get closer and closer to Brian. He couldn’t think of a worse place to be then inside his sister’s mouth if Craig blew a load.

Seeing no other options, Brian released his grip, allowing his ant sized body to fall halfway down the shaft onto Craig’s thigh. He was temporarily relieved as his sister couldn’t possible get all of Craig into her mouth.

While he was backing up away from the crazed titaness who refused to break eye contact, he failed to see the large shadow approaching behind him. “GOTCHA!” Craig called out, picking up Brian in his hand. He laughed as his shrunken buddy squirmed but was no match for his grip.

“Ugh, open your mouth!” Craig instructed, bringing Brian’s screaming body towards the head of his cock, Isabelle was still working on. Maybe it was that tiny bitch Brian had shrunken earlier who Craig had cock vored, maybe it had been the feeling of Megan squirming around his rectum for the past two hours, but Craig was ravenously horning. He felt at any second he would blow, and did not want to miss that opportunity.

Truth be told, Craig had been eyeing the shrink ray, though Isabelle had put it just a bit out of range. Had she put it near the bed, Craig swore to himself he’d have gripped it and shrunken her too. He didn’t know why, but Izzy seemed like the perfect person to explore the inside of his balls.

Isabelle opened her mouth, welcoming her tiny brother with open jaws. Brian screamed once more, but his cries were cut off as Isabelle’s mouth closed, focusing solely on making Craig cum. This was her first ever blowjob, and though she wasn’t fully confident in what she was doing, Craig’s moan and reactions told her she was doing everything right. Her tongue began teasing his slit when his thrusts increased in speed.

Craig moaned loudly, sitting up and gripping the sides of Izzy’s face tight. Her eyes widened and she tried to gasp for a breath but it was too lately. Her mouth was soon flooded with the warm seminal fluid of her brother’s best friend.

Collapsing back on the bed, Craig watched as Izzy seemed to be struggling with something. “You alright?” he asked as she closed her eyes. Seconds went by before she gulped and opened them, gasping for air.

“Oh fuck,” she said, reaching under her tongue and pulling out her brother, who had just been put through hell. “Almost swallowed him,” she winked, causing Craig to laugh.

After growing Brian back to normal size, Isabelle refused to hand over the shrink ray, rightfully fearing some sort of retaliation. “What the fuck was that, you two!” he yelled at the top of his lungs. “That was fucking disgusting!”

Craig seemed to look down in shame while Izzy just giggled. “What, you weren’t filming that?”

“I didn’t have my camera you fucking moron!” Brian shouted back, while Izzy and Craig both broke out laughing.

In utter disgust, Brian started walking towards the bathroom. “I’m gonna take a fucking shower!” he yelled from the hall. “After I’m done we’re gonna talk this shit out.”

The duo in the bedroom heard the door slam and started laughing again. “That was hilarious!” Izzy said, holding up her hand for a high-five, which Craig provided her with.

“Yeah, you were pretty fucking good yourself,” he said, causing her to blush again. “So,” he said, eyeing the shrink ray in her hands. “Maybe she should play with the shrink ray ourselves sometime!”

Isabelle broke into a nervous smile hearing that….

Chapter End Notes:

--

More to come, hope you enjoyed!