- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Next chapter is up!  Hope you enjoy!


--

Jerry had no idea what just happened. He was the only member of the family who had no knowledge of his son’s shrink ray, or that he had been shrinking people to star in his sci-fi movie. In fact, he had barely seen his son or other members of his family at all the past few days. Something strange was going on.  Everything from his older daughter being weird threatening to eat an insect, to those weird bugs he found on the lawn, to his wife acting sexually starved and practically fucking his brains out.

All of that was before he was struck by a strange beam of light. He diminished quickly, shrinking down to a mere one centimeter tall. “What the fuck?!” Jerry shouted. “This isn’t possible!  Someone help me!”

The tiny guy went through the whole panicked shrinkee stages for several minutes, but eventually came to his senses. He knew that the only way to get back to normal, was to get help. The tiny man began walking towards his bedroom door. He really wished his wife was home right about now. He would much rather her find him at this size than any of his children. Particularly Megan. She had almost swallowed a bug earlier and did threaten to do the same to him. He really didn’t want to experience the inside of her stomach.

Making his way through the shag carpet, Jerry had no problem squeezing underneath his bedroom door, out into the wooden hallway floors. 

After being taken aback by the sheer size of everything, Jerry was brought back to reality by the deep thumping and shaking of the floor.  Something was coming. Something big.

Jerry looked on in amazement as the titanic body of his youngest daughter, Isabelle, approached from down the hallway. Her giant bare feet hit the ground with a devastating *SLAP* that could obliterate anything in their path. Relieved that his giantess of a daughter was not lost in her cell phone and seemed alert, Jerry took his chance.  The tiny guy began jumping up and down waving his arms. He prayed that he would be noticed. He also prayed that he would not be mistaken for a bug.

It had been a very interesting last two days for Isabelle.  She had discovered her brother had created a shrink ray, and had been involved with it both as a shrunken woman, and a giantess. She also learned something about herself during this process, she absolutely loved it and felt sexually awakened by the process. The feeling of nearly squishing Brian underneath her foot, and the amount of power she had with Brian struggling inside of her mouth drove her crazy. She had been unable to resist her urges and ended up pleasuring herself as a result of this.

Isabelle was currently biding her time, but she knew she would eventually ask Brian if she could use the shrink ray. She wanted tiny people to play with. Tiny people to worship her. She was getting addicted to the feeling of power of being a giantess. 

As she continued her casual trek down the hallway, her eyes momentarily glanced down at the ground. She stopped in her tracks. Down before her, a tiny creature was moving. It looked to be about the size of an ant, and if she had not gone through everything she had the past few days, perhaps Isabelle would’ve actually believed it to be an insect. But there was something about its’ movements, the way it jumped and waved the arms. This was definitely a tiny person. “HEY BRIAN,” she whispered and bit her lower lip.

Down on the ground, Jerry was utterly confused. Brian? What did Brian have to do with this, he thought. “Izzy it’s me, dad!” he shouted. “I need your help!”

Almost as if on cue, Isabelle gently lowered her giant hand down, and two fingers plucked up the pathetically, tiny man. Her giant eyes seemed to study his miniscule body as he was brought in front of her face.

“SO BIG BROTHER, WANT TO FILM MORE SCENES FOR YOUR MOVIE?” she asked, walking into her bedroom and closing the door. She could not hear his response, but assumed that he had the shrink ray, and would grow back if anything was wrong. That’s what he did before, after all.

“Izzy wait! Pick me back up!” screamed Jerry to his daughter.

“NOW YOU’VE BEEN UNDER MY GIANT FEET BEFORE, SO JUST GROW YOURSELF BACK IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS,” Isabelle said, lifting her giant left foot into the air and holding it over the man she believed to be her brother.

Jerry panicked and started to run. He had no idea what his daughter was talking about, but at the moment he did not care. He was just horrified at the fact that she was about to CRUSH HIM!

Isabelle’s eyes widened as she lowered her foot down to the carpet. She could feel the tiny man trapped underneath the sole of her giant, sweaty foot, and the squirming sensation began to trigger those feelings in her. She shut her eyes, and her right hand made its’ way into the front of her underwear. She gave a slight moan, scrunching her toes.

Pinned beneath the stinking flesh of his daughter’s foot, Jerry was lying on his stomach trying his best to crawl. It felt like he had been trapped down their for nearly an eternity, but just as he could’ve sworn his ribs would crack, Isabelle’s foot was lifted off of him. Jerry was already exhausted and could barely crawl to his knees, when he saw Izzy’s fingers reach down and lift him up again. He was again brought in front of his daughter’s titanic face, but there was a much different expression this time. It was an expression that made Jerry very uncomfortable, and send a chill down his spine. This was a carnal expression.

Glancing down at her tiny “brother”, Isabelle just could not take this any longer. She needed pleasure. She had maintained her virginity for long enough, but the introduction of the shrink ray into her life had turned everything upside down.

“ALRIGHT BRIAN, HERE’S WHAT’S GONNA HAPPEN,” she said, with an assertive, yet breathy tone in her voice. Her cool, minty breath washed over her tiny dad. “WHILE YOU’RE SMALL, YOU ARE JUST MY TOY NOW.” She started to undo her pants with her free hand.

Jerry’s eyes widened and he started to tear up. He had no idea what had come over his sweet, little angel. She now appeared to be a sex-starved goddess. He was panicking at the thought of what she might do with his tiny form.

“RIGHT NOW, YOUR GIANTESS WANTS YOU TO RUB HER TIGHT LITTLE ASSHOLE,” Isabelle giggled. She proceeded to lay down on to the bed. She reached down, and deposited the little guy right in front of her massive ass cheeks.

Landing on the bed with a tiny thud, Jerry got up disoriented. He turned and his jaw dropped in both horror and awe. He stood in front of his daughter giant ass, which seemed like a small canyon to him. Almost in a trance, the tiny dad slowly approached his daughter’s giant sphincter. Jerry started to tremble. He felt his knees shaking and he wanted to vomit. He then heard Izzy’s all powerful voice call out to him.

“I DON’T FEEL ANYTHING, LITTLE SLAVE,” she said, her word choice cutting through her tiny dad. “IF YOU DON’T START RUBBING MAYBE YOU’LL GET CRUSHED DOWN THERE.”

Feeling completely defeated and pathetic, Jerry hung his head. A few tears trickled down his cheeks as he walked up to the reddish-brown, wrinkled orifice that was Isabelle’s asshole. He began to caress and rub it with everything he had. He could hear an occasional giggle and moan from Izzy, which made him want to vomit.

After several minutes, Isabelle’s asshole began to pucker right in front of her tiny dad. Soon enough, the hole expanded, and a small cloud of hot gas washed over Jerry. He dropped to his knees and started to gag, while Izzy just laughed high up above him.

“OOPS SORRY BRIAN,” she said, and then her body started to shift. “FOR THIS, TOO.”

Jerry looked up and screamed. Isabelle had lowered her body down about another inch. Jerry was already right against Izzy’s asshole, and now it was puckering! Jerry screamed in terror and tried to flee but was struck by the massive orifice.

With a teasingly sadistic giggle, Isabelle began to finger herself. She felt the tiny man’s body pinned against her asshole, and with a deep breath, pulled him inside. Her eyes widened and she gasped for air. She couldn’t believe what she had just done.

“OH GOD,” she moaned, quickening the pace as her fingers stroked her clit. “OH FUCK, I’M SUCH A SLUT,” she let out as she started to thrust her hips into the air. She felt all powerful right now. The man she assumed was her older brother, Brian, was just sucked into her ass like nothing. And he didn’t even try to stop her. She figured he could, but was willing to let her do this to him.

Inside Isabelle’s asshole, Jerry was having a meltdown. This was turning out to be the worst day of his life. It was incredibly hot, dark and smelled like hell. He tried his hardest to force his way through the sphincter, but Isabelle had it shut tight. It struggles only stimulated her more.

Unable to take it anymore, Isabelle decided she needed even more. It wasn’t just enough to have her tiny “brother” inside her asshole, she needed him where she would get the most pleasure. Puckering her asshole again, a giant finger entered and knocked Jerry right on his ass. The finger easily pulled him out.

Assuming that his daughter had come to her sense, Jerry prayed that she would recognize him, they would have a major awkward moment, and then she could help him get back to normal. He really hoped that’s what would happen.

Instead, Isabelle brought him back up to her face. “SO LISTEN LITTLE BRO,” she said, which still made Jerry shutter. “I NEED MORE RIGHT NOW, AND I JUST CAN’T HELP MYSELF. IT’S YOUR LUCKY DAY,” she said, and began to lower Jerry’s tiny body down past her abdomen. “YOU GET TO BE THE FIRST GUY TO EVER GET IN THIS GIANT PUSSY, AT ANY SIZE,” she giggled, dangling her tiny father above her wet, pulsating, hungry lips.

At this point, Jerry had mentally given up. He was broken. Physically, he was in a hell of a lot of pain and his body was incredibly sore. But mentally, he was just done. This is it, he thought to himself. This is how I die. Crushed or drowned in my daughter’s vagina.

Everything that happened next seemed to be happening in slow motion for Jerry. It was almost like an out of body experience.  Isabelle released his body and he began to plummet down, towards her massive exposed clit. Earlier he would’ve screamed and panicked, but he just fell silently, ready to accept his fate.

His one centimeter body landed on Izzy’s clit, which caused her to gasp and start thrusting her hips again. Two giant fingers appeared from over Jerry’s head and started rubbing the walls around him. It began to get very hot and very wet. One of the massive fingers pressed against Jerry’s body, and began to push him back, far into his daughter’s vaginal canal.

As Isabelle grew nearer and nearer to her orgasm, she shut her eyes and continued to moan. She had no idea what her relationship with Brian would ever be like after this, but that was an issue for later. Right now, she only cared about finishing.

Without any warning, the door started to turn for Isabelle’s room. Her eyes were closed and the sound of her moaning caused her to miss it. The door slowly started to open, as Isabelle’s mom, Cynthia, was now in the doorway.

“Hi honey, what’re you…” the woman said and stopped.

Isabelle opened her eyes in a panic and turned to the door. Her mother was staring at her in a shocked manor. “Mom!” she screamed. “Shut the door!” It took Cynthia a moment to put together what she had just seen.  She continued to stand there in the doorway motionless, until her daughter shouted at her again. “Don’t you knock?!”

That finally caused Cynthia to snap out of it and start moving. “Right sorry! Sorry!” she said, extremely embarrassed, and shut the door to her daughter’s room. She started to walk away, still processing what she just witnessed. Maybe it was because she was nearly eaten by her daughter, but there was definitely an intimidating, powerful aura that Isabelle gave off.

Laying back down, Isabelle cursed. Her sense of excitement and arousal were gone, and she really didn’t feel like pleasuring herself anymore. She reached into her vagina with two fingers, and pulled out the tiny guy.

“WELL BRO, THAT WAS SO FUCKING HOT,” she giggled. “WE ARE NAUGHTY.” She lifted her dad’s tiny body to her lips and gave him a gentle kiss, followed by a lick. “LET’S DO THIS AGAIN SOON,” she teased with a wink.

Again, Jerry could just shutter and tried his best not to cry after hearing what his “little girl” had just said. This ended up being his breaking point, and he passed out from shock and exhaustion.

Isabelle giggled and walked into Brian’s room, gently placing the tiny body of who she thought was Brian on his dresser. She then went into the bathroom for a shower.

--

While all this chaos was occurring indoors, Brian and Craig were relaxing outdoors in the hot tub. Craig had put some swim trunks on, and the two were just chatting about life.

The two decided to get out of the hot tub and walked into Brian’s room. While Brian had his back turned, Craig reached into his asshole, and pulled out the two inch tall body of Megan. She appeared to be unconscious. “Want your sis back, buddy?” Craig said with a laugh, extending his arm to Brian.

Brian just looked back at him and scowled. “Dude, wash her off first,” he teased.

Craig shrugged and did so, rinsing off the shrunken, naked body of Megan in the kitchen sink. He then returned to the bedroom and placed her on the bed, near where Brian had put the shrink ray.

“Let’s put a pizza in the oven,” Brian said, as both he and Craig exited the room.

As they walked down the hallway, the both ran into Isabelle who was exiting the bathroom. She clearly just got out of the shower, and was looking at them with a strange look in her eyes.

“Hey boys, miss me?” she said, making a lot of eye contact with her older brother. Brian was confused by this, but gave a shrug as Craig answered.

“Oh you know it,” he laughed. “You gonna join us while we use the shrink ray again?”

Isabelle bit her lip and continued to make eye contact with Brian. She loved how uncomfortable he seemed. “Fuck yeah, I want some tiny people exploring me,” she said, as Craig walked into the kitchen out of ear shot.  She leaned towards Brian and whispered in his ear, “again.” She gave his ear a playful lick, which caused him to shutter. He remembered being on that tongue, and knowing how insignificant he felt. That must’ve been what she was referring to.

--

While Craig and Brian were hanging out in the kitchen, throwing a frozen pizza in the oven, Cynthia was downstairs reading a book, Isabelle walked back to her bedroom and Jerry lay motionless in recovery on his son’s dresser, Megan came too. The two inch woman noticed the shrink ray on the bed near her, and began to crawl towards it.  

Chapter End Notes:

--


One chapter left on this story!  Hope you enjoy it, more to come soon!