- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's been a while, but here's the next chapter.  Hope you enjoy!


--

A smug grin was draped across Brian’s face, as he walked towards the house of his next actress. Craig made it clear that he wanted to experience the sensation of swallowing a shrunken woman using his cock, so Brian was going to make sure to deliver.  Nearing the house, Brian had the shrink ray tucked into his pants, as well as a waiver to be in his film in his hand. He walked up the driveway and rang the doorbell.

--

Back at Brian’s house, his best friend Craig was laying on his bed relaxing. Craig sipped a cup of coffee that he made for himself, and closed his eyes, savoring the feeling of Brian’s older sister, Megan, trapped inside his asshole. The tiny woman was trying her best to squirm her way through his sphincter, but Craig wasn’t letting that happened. He just laughed and rubbed his stomach. 

While Craig absolutely loved Megan’s struggles inside of his rectum, he couldn’t help but fantasize about the other members of Brian’s family. He had already pleasured himself to the picture of Brian’s mom Cynthia. Maybe he could ask Brian to shrink her down. He thought of her being swallowed by his cock was getting him excited.

There was also Brian’s younger sister, Isabelle. He already helped rescue her from Megan’s giant breasts. Maybe she needed to pay him back.

--

“That sounds awesome!” Anna said ecstatically. “I’d love to be in your movie!”

Brian grinned. Craig’s younger sister, Anna, was two years younger than them. She was a stunning young brunette with a very bubbly personality. He smiled, watching as she signed the waiver to appear in his “sci-fi film.”  Brian had always liked Anna, and he long suspected that she had a crush on him. After all, she pretty much jumped at the chance to be in the movie with him.

“Awesome,” Brian said with a smile. The poor woman had no idea what she just signed up for. “Hey can you get me a small plastic bag?” he asked.

Anna was happy to oblige, walking to the kitchen and coming back with a ziplock bag.

“Thanks,” Brian responded. Without warning, Brian whipped out the shrink ray and fired. The blast hit Anna dead center, and she diminished down before she had a chance to react. Lowering two massive fingers, Brian plucked up the screaming, tiny woman.  “I HOPE YOU MAKE IT,” Brian teased, before depositing her into the bag, sealing it, and putting it in his pocket.

Pulling out his phone, Brian started texting Craig. “Got you a tiny actress, be back in 10 minutes.”

As he started walking, he felt his phone vibrate. There was a thumbs up emogi followed by the words, “Sweet, my dick needs a snack!”

--

After Brian returned home, he found Craig talking with Isabelle. “What’re you guys up to?” Brian asked.

Craig gave him an awkward smile. “Just talking about the movie, how cool it was to do all the shrinking shit,” his buddy responded.

“Yeah, I told him about me almost eating you and Megan,” laughed Isabelle. “I love being a giant, maybe you guys need to shrink down and run from me,” she said. Brian couldn’t put his finger on why, but she seemed a bit too excited. She grinned and walked off towards her room, bare feet slapping the floor as she did so.

“Does she know?” Brian asked.

Craig raised his eyebrows. “About what?”

“You know, Megan,” Brian said, worried Isabelle might know too much.

“No of course not,” Craig responded. “We were just talking.”  There was an awkward pause as Craig grinned. “Any chance I can get Isabelle shrunken?”

“Probably not,” Brian said. “You’ve already got one of my sisters, and I’ll need her back in a bit,” he said. “Besides, I’ve got someone else for you to play with.”

The two college guys discussed their plan for the next scene. They decided that they would use the hot tub in the backyard. Brian’s mom had left to run errands, his dad was probably out somewhere, Isabelle was in her room and Megan was in Craig’s ass. 

The plan would be for Craig to get in the hot tub naked. Brian was able to find a tiny toy boat, which he shrunk down to a size compatible with their “little” actress. Brian would join Anna on the boat and film what happens.

The plan began to proceed as planned. Craig went to the hot tub and disrobed. Brian removed the plastic bag from his pocket. He had not told Craig the identity of their actress, and he did not plan to. This was payback for Craig nearly using him as a sex toy. “ALRIGHT ANNA, GET ON THE BOAT!” demanded Brian.

He could see the tiny woman pitching a fit, but really did not care. “I’LL GROW YOU BACK AS SOON AS YOUR SCENE IS DONE,” he lied, filling her with false hope. He watched as the tiny woman threw her hands in the air, and reluctantly climbed onto the boat. 

Adjusting the shrink ray again, Brian fired again at the boat. The boat reduced down to a centimeter long, bringing Anna down further with is.

Plucking up the tiny toy, Brian opened the door to the backyard. This was the sign for Craig to take a deep breath and completely submerge himself beneath the water’s surface. Brian quickly walked towards the hot tub, and gently placed the boat in. The jets of the hot tub were thankfully not on, and the water was relatively calm.

Taking a deep breath, Brian stood over the boat and pulled the trigger, shrinking himself roughly down to a quarter millimeter tall. He landed in the water. A strong swimmer, Brian managed to make it to the boat and haul himself up. He was greeted by an irate young woman.

“Brian what the fuck is wrong with you!” screamed Anna, shoving him backwards, nearly pushing him off the boat. “How the hell is this even possible?! Why the fuck did you shrink me!” 

“What?” Brian laughed. “I told you I was making a sci-fi movie. I am.  You wanted to be an actress in it. You are.” 

He could see the rage filling Anna as his nonchalant, condescending attitude only irritated her further. “Well grow me back right now. You’re gonna be in so much fucking trouble!” she demanded. 

Brian smiled as he saw a shadow start to overtake the boat. “I’d hold on if I were you,” he said, clinching a railing on the side of the boat with a death grip.

Anna’s eyes widened in horror and disbelief. A massive, flesh colored beast broke through the water. It appeared to be some kind of giant, ancient sea creature. For a second Anna’s mind screamed “Loch Ness Monster.” That voice in her head did not last long however. As more and more of the massive organ emerged, it became very clear what this was, and where they were. It was a giant penis.

The massive organ was not at full height, six inches long. Of course, to the quarter centimeter bodies of Anna and Brian, this might as well be a kaiju.

Suddenly, the massive cock was brought down hard into the water. At normal size, it would’ve sounded like a wet slap. To the tiny actress and filmmaker, it sounded like a sonic boom. A wave washed over the boat, knocking it on it’s side. Brian held his breath, knowing that the boat was meant to be a toy and would right itself. It did.

Unfortunately for Anna, she did not have the prior knowledge that she needed to hold on. She was launched off the boat by the sheer force, and took nearly ten seconds for her miniscule body to resurface.  Gasping for air, the tiny woman treaded water, until she saw the massive shadow behind her. 

Anna could not believe her eyes. Craning her head up, the full body of the giant, the owner of this massive phallus was now exposed. It was her older brother Craig.

Craig stared down at the tiny woman like a god. Brian was right, he had gotten him a sacrifice for his cock. Craig’s eyes quicky darted back to the boat, as he wanted to make sure Brian was alright and filming. It was difficult to tell at his incredibly tiny size, but everything appeared to be fine.

“WELL, WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE,” Craig teased, watching the pathetic little woman struggle in front of him.

“Craig please help me! It’s me! It’s your sister!” she sobbed. She prayed that she would be alright. That Brian would snap out of whatever insane trance he was in, or Craig would start laughing and this would all be a joke.

“GUESS WHAT LITTLE ONE, YOU’RE GONNA BE A SACRIFICE,” Craig laughed ominously. “A SNACK FOR THE BIGGEST COCK YOU’VE EVER SEEN.”

These words cut right through Anna. The young woman started to scream uncontrollably. She was a strong swimmer, and desperately started to paddle in the other direction. She could hear Craig laughing, and though she didn’t want to admit it to herself, she knew it was hopeless.

She heard a terrifying bubbling sound that seemed to be coming from underneath her. Treading water, she looked down and started to scream again. The head of Craig’s erect cock was directly underneath her. The massive head suddenly broke through the surface, knocking her into the air and then back into the water.

“IN YOU GO,” her monstrous older brother said. The pathetically small woman watched in fear as the slit to Craig’s cock opened and water started to seep in. It was not a strong current, but it was so close and she was so small that she got caught in it.

Craig watched in amazement as it actually worked. This unfortunate, tiny woman disappeared into his urethra. He threw his head back and closed his eyes, starting to stroke his cock again. The feeling of her tiny body, only a quarter centimeter tall descending towards his testicles was absolutely exhilarating.

He heard a loud splash and saw that Brian was normal sized next to him. His buddy didn’t seem to care that Craig was stroking his cock. Craig assumed Brian understood.

“I’m gonna need a copy of that,” Craig laughed, nodding to the camera.

“Sure, and I’m gonna need my sister back,” Brian responded. The two both laughed and Craig admitted he would as soon as he was finished. Brian ultimately decided against revealing to Craig the identity of their shrunken actress. That could be something Craig discovered for himself after re-watching the footage. Then he could decided whether or not he wanted to free her.

As Brian tossed Craig his pair of shorts, he grazed his hip against the hot tub. This caused the shrink ray to fire upwards at a strange angle. Both Brian and Craig watched the beam fire into an open window of the house.

“Damn dude, gotta be careful,” Craig said. “Hate to accidentally shrink someone else.”

“Yeah especially around you,” Brian responded slyly. “Besides, I don’t think anyone’s home besides Izzy, and that’s not her room.”

What Brian and Craig failed to realize was that Brian’s dad, Jerry, was in that room, and been hit directly by the device. In a confused panic, he was making his way to the door to get to the hallway, where Isabelle would soon be.

Chapter End Notes:

--


Hope you enjoyed!  More to come....