- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the next chapter.  The next one should be up soon...


--

After a nice hot shower where he washed his sister’s saliva off of himself, Brian emerged and went back to his room. All he knew was that Craig would be here at any moment, and clearly had something in mind with Megan. He was aware that Craig wanted to film a scene with her and that involved the shrink ray, but beyond that Craig was being somewhat secretive. It was clear that his best friend had a major crush on his older sister, and his behavior while traversing her body searching for Isabelle supported Brian’s claim.

As he entered his room, he changed clothes and glanced down at the paper cup. Megan was still laying there, relaxing as best as she could.  Brian winked as he heard her shout something.  Poor girl had no idea of what she was in for.

Brian’s phone lit up as a new text came in.  It was Craig.  “I’m here!” is all it read. With a nervous smile, Brian answered the front door and found his buddy.

“What up dude?” Brian asked, still wondering what his friend had in mind.

“Not much, just thought I’d stop by,” Craig said, clearly excited. “Megan here?”

Brian nodded.  “Yep, she’s tiny.”

Craig’s eyes seemed to light up once Brian said this. His posture changed as he seemed to adjust his pants. “Oh yeah?” he asked.  “How small are we talking?”

“Not sure, about the size of an ant,” Brian responded. “Maybe a quarter inch.”

“Damn, that’s really small,” Craig responded.  “Do you think we could make her a little bigger?”

It was at this moment, Brian’s curiosity broke through. “Alright dude, before we do this I just gotta know, what’re you planning on doing with my sister?  I’m worried you might take this too far.”

Craig maintained his calm demeanor.  “Relax man, I’m just gonna play with her a bit. I’m not gonna eat her or anything, she’ll be fine.” The two continued to discuss what Craig was and wasn’t allowed to do with Brian’s tiny sister. 

“Alright, I’ll grow her back to two inches tall,” insisted Brian. “Give me a minute, then come into my room.”

--

As Brian re-entered his room, he poured the paper cup out into his hand. The water ran off his hand into the carpet far down below, leaving just the bikini-clad Megan. Again, Brian could hear the tiny squeak of Megan’s voice, but couldn’t make out what she was actually saying. Carefully, Brian deposited his ant-sized sister down onto his bed, and aimed the shrink ray at her.

“About fucking time!” shouted Megan, who clearly had her fill of being shrunken today. She was more than ready to grow back to normal. Watching her “little” brother pull the trigger of the shrink ray, Megan closed her eyes, expecting everything to return to normal.

She felt that same tingling feeling as before, but when she opened her eyes, something was wrong. She was still very small, just not quite as small.

“Wait how big am I?” questioned Megan, who was still very confused looking at her surroundings. She heard the shrink ray fire again and turned around. She was met by Brian, also the same size as her. There was a peculiar smile on his face.

“What…what’s going on? Is something wrong with the shrink ray?” she wondered.

Brian gave a casual shrug. “Relax, everything is fine. We’re two inches tall right now.”

In an irritated tone, Megan tried her best not to snap at her younger brother. “Well can you grow me back right now?  I’m getting really tired of being shrunken, especially after the shit you’ve been pulling.”

The look on Brian’s face was still making her uncomfortable. “I’d love to Meg,” he responded. “But there is one more scene I need from you first.”

“What are you…” Megan said before trailing off. She heard footsteps and then the door to Brian’s room opened. In walked Craig.  He was the last person Megan wanted to see right now.

It had been obvious to Megan for quite some time that Craig was in love with her. Whenever he came over to hang out with Brian, he always ogled her and tried to awkwardly flirt. He shut the door and locked it behind him, before turning his attention to the two tinies on the bed.

“LET’S ROLL THE CAMERA, BUDDY,” he said with a laugh, before removing his shirt, then his belt, then dropping his pants.

“No,” Megan whimpered, tears starting to form in the corners of her eyes. “Absolutely not. I’m not doing this. Grow me back now,” she demanded from Brian, though she got no response. She watched, petrified in fear as Craig removed his pants, followed by his plaid boxers. His erect cock was now in full view of the tiny woman.

“LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?” he teased, walking closer to the bed. Megan’s brain was racing a mile a minute. All her instincts were screaming at her to run, but her legs just couldn’t move. “CAUSE I KNOW I DO,” Craig said with a sinister laugh.

Reaching down, Craig plucked up the two inch woman in his hand, and brought her up to his face. He had wanted Megan for years, and now he literally had her in the palm of his hand. The giant stared down at her, unintentionally licking his lips and terrifying her even more.

“LET’S GET THIS OFF OF YOU,” Craig muttered, his giant fingers reaching for Megan’s bikini. Megan screamed and begged, but the giant was intent on seeing her massive breasts. With one finger, he tore of the red bikini, revealing Megan’s voluptuous breasts to the world. “FUCK YOU’RE HOT,” Craig remarked. He dropped Megan’s tiny red bikini on his tongue, flicked it towards the back of his mouth, and swallowed it whole.

“Hey you jerk! That was mine!” screamed Megan.

Craig continued to ignore what his new toy was saying, and focused only on her sex appeal instead. Using his giant thumb, he caressed her breasts while she shouted in protest. In response to this Craig, lifted Megan’s tiny body up towards his face. Bringing her right underneath his nose, Craig inhaled deeply, breathing in Megan’s scent.

“DAMN, YOU SMELL GREAT. YOU’VE GOT ME ALL TURNED ON.”

Down on the bed, Brian continued to film. He was torn at first, wondering if he could really put his sister through all this. But Craig had convinced him it would work great for the movie, and he had to admit, he was getting a kick out of filming it.

Even Brian’s jaw dropped though, when he saw Craig open his mouth and raise Megan up to it. He could clearly hear his sister screaming, begging Craig not to eat her. Craig just held her there for a few seconds, before his giant, serpentine tongue emerged and began licking the front of Megan’s body up and down.

“You pervert!” screamed Megan, as Craig’s tongue retracted into his mouth and he finally stopped licking her. “Knock it off!”

“THERE,” Craig said condescendingly. “NOW YOU’RE ALL LUBED UP.”

This caught both Brian and Megan off guard. Megan seemed furious upon hearing it.  “Lubed up?!  What the hell does that mean!” she shouted. “I didn’t sign up to be in a porno you asshole! I’m not your fucking sex toy!”

“I DON’T KNOW,” teased Craig. “YOU SURE DO LOOK LIKE ONE!” Craig turned his attention to the bed where he saw his tiny friend filming. “MOVE BUDDY,” he said in a commanding tone. Brian did not need to be told twice, as he saw Craig’s massive body coming to lay down onto the bed. 

As Craig proceeded to lay down, this left Brian in the uncomfortable position of being between Craig’s legs and in front of his crotch. Craig’s cock easily dwarfed Brian’s two inch frame, and had Brian not had the shrink ray and been in control of this situation, he would’ve been terrified.

In reality, Craig was way more focused on his tiny prize. He rolled Megan’s naked body around in his hand, and used the pillows to prop himself up. He laughed as he dangled the tiny, screaming body of Megan above his crotch.

His giant cock twitched.  “LOOKS LIKE IT WANTS YOU BABY,” he said, causing Megan to freak out even more.

“Please don’t drop me down there!” Megan screamed at the top of her lungs. “Anywhere but there!”

This caught Craig’s attention. Anywhere. Caught up playing the role of the dominant, sex-crazed giant, Craig proceeded to lay back and drop Megan onto the bed between his legs.

Megan collapsed on the bed, embracing the temporary break in the action. She stared up and saw her younger brother, Brian, filming all of this. She wanted to scream at him for betraying her and forcing her to go through all this, but couldn’t find the strength.

Instead, the massive voice of Craig called out from behind her. “WELL YOU DID SAY ANYWHERE.”

Megan slowly turned her head and started to scream. Craig had spread his gigantic ass cheeks and was revealing his puckered sphincter to the world. It was definitely large enough to swallow her whole!

“IN YOU GO!” Craig laughed, his hand grasping the screaming body of Megan, bringing her closer to his wretched asshole. He pulled her up against it, causing her pretty face to be brought against the slimy, wrinkled orifice.

“Wait, no!” Megan screamed, trying to squirm away, but Craig’s fingers would not allow it. “Stop it!”

Craig had her now lined up perfectly, and slowly began to insert her feet first into his rectum. Brian was walking closer, almost in a trance. He couldn’t believe what he was watching, his best friend was literally about to suck his older sister into his ass. Even though he knew this was so wrong, he couldn’t look away.

“Brian! Brian what’re you doing! Stop recording and help me!” Megan screamed. Craig was no longer using his hand to push her. He was just letting her bodies movement’s stimulate his asshole. It would do the rest of the job itself. The sphincter pulled Megan further in with two lurches. She was up to her breasts.

“Oh god! It’s so hot and smells!” Megan sobbed, as she felt her body getting pulled in further. “Brian! Oh god, it’s crushing me!” Craig let out a loud moan as Megan was now in up to her neck. Brian couldn’t pull himself away. His once titanic older sister was now just a head, sticking out of his friend’s anus.

With one last pull, Craig’s asshole did the job. “Somebody help!” screamed Megan. “No plea..”

Megan’s cries for help were interrupted by a disgusting *SLURP*

Brian was awestruck. His older sister had just vanished. He could still hear her faded cries for help, coming from deep within his best friend. He couldn’t get past the fact that Craig had just sucked his older sister into his asshole like she was nothing.

Inside Craig’s ass, Megan was having a meltdown. She could barely process the events that led to this. She screamed and pleaded for Craig to release her, as this was by far the most disgusting thing that had ever happened to her. The head was unbearable and the smell was even worse. In the pitch blackness, she dropped to her knees, trying her best not to pass out. She curled up into a ball and began sobbing, leaning against one of the slimy walls of Craig’s rectum.

While Megan squirmed away inside her captor, and Brian stood almost trance-like in his best friend’s rectum, Craig was losing it. He had a raging erection and was going absolutely nuts. The combination of the power trip he was on from anally voring Megan, along with the extremely pleasurable sensation of having her inside him, made him incredibly horny.

“OH JESUS,” Craig moaned loudly as he grabbed his cock. Without warning, he reached down and plucked up his tiny friend in his other hand.

“Dude what the fuck are you doing?!” shouted Brian, caught off guard by his friend’s actions.

This was met with laugh from Craig. “SAY HI TO YOUR SISTER FOR ME!”

“Wait what?!” screamed Brian. Quickly Craig brought Brian towards his asshole, which started to pucker again. Brian panicked and tried to free himself, but his friend’s grasp was too strong. “No don’t!” he shouted, as Craig began to rub Brian up and down against his asshole. The sounds of Megan sobbing were much clearer to Brian now, as he was about to be forced into Craig’s anus.

Craig had not fully lost it yet, he was just trying to fuck around. “ACTUALLY I’LL JUST LEAVE YOU WITH THIS,” Craig said. Before Brian could process anything, he saw Craig’s asshole open, and a cloud of hot gas was released, temporarily blinding the tiny guy.

Laughing, Craig admired his work, watching his tiny friend drop to his knees, rub his eyes and dry heave. He continued to tug on his cock, growing harder by the second as he thought about Megan.

Inside of his rectum, Megan was weeping. The fart had been bad for Brian, but worse for Megan. Her eyes, nose and lungs all burned. She tried desperately to force herself out of the sphincter, but it was clenched far too tightly.

As Brian wiped his eyes and slowly returned to his senses, he looked up and his jaw dropped. He saw the giant body of Craig holding a picture of Cynthia, Brian’s mom, which was kept on Brian’s dresser. “OH FUCK YEAH,” he moaned. Brian couldn’t’ turn away as his giant friend finally finished, cumming onto the picture of Brian’s mom, and collapsing back on the bed.

Not wanting to be around his giant, sex-crazed friend anymore, Brian quickly grew back. “Dude what the fuck is wrong with you,” Brian shouted. He was about ready to fight his friend, but Craig’s nakedness caused him to re-think that.

To Brian’s surprise, Craig still seemed incredibly relaxed. “What, it was all part of the movie,” he said with a casual shrug. “I told you I wouldn’t eat Megan, I never said my ass wouldn’t.  She’ll be fine.”

“Well what was with you almost shoving me up there?” Brian snapped.

Craig sat up and put his boxers and pants back on. “Hey, just be thankful I didn’t swallow you or Megan with my cock.  I thought about it,” he laughed.

Hearing this gave Brian an idea. “Would you wanna do that?”

“Are you kidding, hell yes!” Craig shouted in excitement, which caused Brian to put his finger to his lips signaling him to be quiet. “Who are you shrinking?” 

Trying his best to keep cool, Brian grabbed a waiver. “It’ll be a surprise, I’ve got an idea though.”

Brian headed out to talk with his next actress, while Craig went to grab a snack and go back to Brian’s bedroom. The feeling of Megan still trapped and struggling inside him was mind-blowing. He had no intentions of letting her go anytime soon.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

--


Hope you enjoyed!  More to come...