- Text Size +

     “Honey, can you watch Michelle's son for a little while?” Monica asked, slinging her purse over her shoulder as she looked at her daughter walking down the steps. “We're heading out to do a few errands.”

     “But I was just about to go for a run,” Amy whined, motioning to her body to draw attention to the mint-green tracksuit she was wearing.

     “I’m sorry, I didn’t know you had plans, but we have to get to the bakery before they close so I don’t have time to talk about it,” she said, and whisked her way out the door before the two could argue any further. “See you tonight!” she said, closing the door swiftly and hurrying off to her car. Amy rolled her eyes and slowly spun on her heel to address the rest of the house, her eyes scanning all over the most common surfaces that she’d find her mom's friend's three-inch son at. She spotted him on the kitchen island, sitting on a plate while he snacked on something Amy's mom had prepared for him just before she left. He had obviously watched the two massive women argue over his safekeeping, and he slowly backed away as he watched Amy draw nearer to him. 

     “You don’t have to watch me while she’s gone,” he insisted with a wavering voice, taking several steps back as she arrived at the counter, looming over him. “I don’t mind being by myself, and I won’t tell your mom that you left me alone.” Amy sighed, reaching down to pick the boy up between her thumb and pointer finger. “You can just leave me in my room in case she comes back before you!” he continued, but began to suspect his efforts were worthless.

     “I don’t wanna risk it,” Amy explained, “I’ve gotten in trouble before from trying to leave you alone while I go somewhere. I don’t want to do this, it’s just as weird for me as it probably is for you, but there’s no other option,” she said, and lowered Jacob’s frail body into the giant chasm of her cleavage. Letting go with her thumb, she continued pressing down with her pointer finger against his back, pushing his shirtless, writhing body deeper into her bosom. “I don’t have any pockets and I’m definitely not carrying you in my hand the whole time, so it’s either in my bra, or my pants.” She paused, “Or my shoes.” Jacob knew better than to argue; she was right, of the three places she listed, her bra would definitely be the least bad. But it definitely wouldn’t be comfortable, with her too-tight sports bra squeezing her gigantic breasts around his shrunken body, leaving him struggling to breathe. And he knew that once she got going, it’d only get worse.

     Grabbing her water bottle, she wasted no time in heading out the door and beginning her run. She quickly forgot about the tiny teenager between her boobs, as she stuck her air pods in and selected a playlist from her watch. Meanwhile, Jacob’s heart-rate increased tenfold as his body quickly began bouncing in rhythm with her breasts. But what was simple a few inches for Amy’s chest was several feet up and down every second for Jacob, and he had to quickly grab ahold of the hem of her bra to keep himself somewhat steady. He craned his neck skywards and looked back to see Amy’s eyes focused dead ahead, completely oblivious to his perilous plight. Unfortunately it wasn’t the first time he had been subjected to riding in the bra of his family-friend, but it was the first time accompanying her on one of her runs, and he was worried that all the back-and-forth force he was being subjected to might hurt him. Or worse, eventually dislodge him from her breasts and send him flying out onto the sidewalk without her even noticing. As much as it pained him to do so, he did his best to push his hands upwards against the hem of her bra, to try and wedge himself deeper into her cleavage for better security. 

     Eventually, he realized her skin was starting to get slick, and he realized she was beginning to sweat. Fuck, that’s just gonna make things even more slippery and dangerous, he frantically thought. He knew better than to try and yell up at her to get her attention though, since she was busy listening to her music, so he tried banging on her skin. He was hoping that his 3 inch size was still big enough to at least get her to notice his haptic movements and just look down so he could get her attention. He had to let go of her bra though, and as he began banging his fists against the broad, expansive flesh of her wet breast, his body began to convulse once again in accordance with the giant, bouncing prison that threatened to release him and send the poor boy flying. After several minutes of banging hopelessly against her tits, she finally stopped to drink some of her water, and now that her body was stopped, she was able to feel a small itching sensation against her boobs, and looked down to see Jacob waving at her rapidly. She took one of her pods out. “Yeah?” she asked, slightly impatient. “I know it’s uncomfortable but I’m not turning around.”

     “No, it’s not that,” he panted, “I just — I’m like, I don’t wanna fall out of your cleavage, but it’s like, it’s really wet and I’m not like, like really secure,” he stuttered, hoping she’d show some mercy to his predicament.

     “Oh, right. Sorry about that,” she said, and without hesitation, grabbed Jacob between her fingers again, and pulled the left side of her bra open with her other hand. “Let me know if you think you get dislodged again,” she absentmindedly added, and clumsily moved his body to the area right under her nipple, but not quite under her boob, and pulled the bra back up over his body, placing her air pod back in. From his perspective, there were several feet of bra material now covering up on all sides, and her huge breast weighed down on him, ensuring physical impossibility at any chance that he might be able to become unstuck. Then she started her run back up again. But as Amy’s colossal boob pounded into his frail body over and over, he at least felt more secure now as he knew that she would keep him safe.