- Text Size +

Chapter 2: Massage Time

 

Ming walked back towards her black and white beach towel in the distance. The four shrunken people in her hand were mostly quiet, just a bit of whimpering. Once the crunching noises from those below the sands ceased, she actually had something close to quiet for once.


The beach was hers, and Ming was happy to have asserted that fact.

 

She reached her spot on the sands soon enough, good as new and untouched. While she was away, someone did actually try and steal her unwatched purse, and for that sin their existence roiled in agony off in some far off dimension. Otherwise, no one even went near the area.

 

Ming crouched down over her beach bag, which she had teleported there earlier, and fished out a bottle of sunscreen lotion with her free hand. She looked down at the four inch-high people in her palm.

 

“Names, by the way? Actually, don’t tell me. I’ll just read your minds, quicker that way. Wow, really? ‘Guy’? That’s your name?”

She stared at the trembling pale red-haired man huddled in the center of her right hand.

 

“Haha, it is isn’t it? Wow, my own ‘tiny guy’. Hahahaha.”

She found that very amusing, laughing for a good few seconds. Then, she stared at the brunette in the red bikini.

 

“Also, ‘Lois’ huh? Very old fashioned.”

She laid down on her back on the beach towel. A tilt of her hand unceremoniously slid the people off her hand onto her taut tummy. The living ‘ground’ grumbled and shifted lightly beneath their naked feet. Ming squirted a gob of the thick, white, coconut-scented lotion just above her her navel region. Bits of it splashed off to speckle the four shrunken people.

 

“Alright, Lois you pair up with Romeo over there, Guy with Michelle. Then... get to work! I expect my entire front to be covered up to my neck at least. Feel free to have fun doing it. Just, don’t have so much fun that it bugs me.”

Ming laid back with her arms crossed behind her head. She sighed as the sun beamed down on her body, treating it with warmth. Ming often figured that if the sun were sentient, it’d bribe her like this to avoid being turned into a snack or something. If that was the case, it was working so far.

 

The four shrunken people looked down at the fair-skinned body beneath them. Three of them moved to the pile, coating their arms in the lotion. One protested however. It was the red-haired man, Guy. He spoke up.

 

“Hey!”, he shouted.

 

Ming didn’t look. She spoke.

 

“Here’s a pro-tip, you might wanna just dive into the pile of lotion there to just cover your whole body. Then you can probably slip and slide around. That’s probably funner for us both-”

“Hey!!!”

 

The little man shouted louder.

 

“Oh, you what are you doing? Get to work dummy.”

“No.”, he said. “I’m not some servant you can bark orders to. I’m a free man, and I’m not some-”

 

Ming sat up fast, knocking all of them over. She reached over with her finger towards Guy.

 

"Ok, yeah, I'm not really in a mood to break you in right now, so let me just nudge that problematic consciousness of yours a bit deeper into your mind."

 

Her finger tapped his top of his head. For a moment, the man spasmed, but then quickly stood back upright and dived right into the lotion. He wiggled out of it like a worm, rolling over Ming’s tummy before fanning his limbs out to spread the stuff around and massage the area.

 

Ming smirked.

 

"Yup, there we go, now unless the rest of you want to experience the dysphoric thrill of being in self-aware semi-coma while moving against your will, you'll get to work on the lotion business."

 

The other three, horror in their eyes, dove into the lotion as well. They mimicked their modified acquaintance in strategy, doing their best to please Ming.

 

Lois moved towards the thigh region, crossing over the black bikini bottom alongside Romeo. Michelle traveled upwards towards the chest alongside the body-slaved Guy. Whenever any of them ran out of lotion, they simply moved back to that central gob.

 

“Perhaps it’s true what they say,”, mused Ming. “The best tiny Guy is one who follows your every whim without question.”

She laughed.

 

Time went on and the work continued. Ming got tired of feeling the big cool dot of lotion on her stomach, so she willed it away and just materialized a tiny, never-ending bottle of lotion for each of her shrunken servants to carry.

 

“There, now you can all work a little faster, even if the cut-down on return trips towards my navel means I feel your little feet pressing down against my supple skin a bit less. Oh well~”

 

Ming relaxed some more, resting her eyes without sleep while the four worked. Lois and Romeo were coming back up from the legs. Meanwhile, Michelle and Guy were creeping up her bikini top and moving up to her neck.

 

Now, the neck is a sensitive region. It wasn’t exactly an erogenous zone for Ming. Yet, the skin there was a little thinner than elsewhere, and she felt Michelle’s feet tickle around her collarbone nicely as the little blonde crawled up her skin.

 

Feeling a fun urge rising, Ming decided to indulge. While Guy started to rub his hands into the right side of Ming’s throat-area to massage the lotion in, Michelle paused. All the lotion coating her body felt cool, cold really, enough that she shivered. The consistency also changed a little bit, and it smelled even more coconut-y.

 

Before the shrunken woman could get back to work, Ming pinched her up by her long blonde hair. She fidgeted and screamed, which caused Lois and romeo to pause what they were doing on Ming’s tummy and watch.

 

Ming moved Michelle over her mouth. The black bikini’d woman’s tongue snaked out to glides across her own lips. Teeth sucking against her lip flesh just a moment, Ming opened wide and started lowering the woman into her maw.

 

Michelle felt the hot, sweet breath wafting up against her body. She kicked her feet wildly, screaming as she felt her hair tug on her scalp in Ming’s hold.

 

“S-stop, what are you doing?!? I did everything you asked!”

That crimson muscle started licking at her legs. Audible “mmm”s shook her body as the ‘lotion’ on her was lapped up a bit first. Her two legs were the first to pass the threshold of Ming Li’s lips. She felt the suckling pressure against her thighs.

“Stop, n-no!”

The tongue tip snaked between her legs; Ming was practically purring with her savoring noises.

 

Ming let go of Michelle’s hair and slurped the woman into her mouth. She started by licking off all the chill, coconut flavored icing on Michelle’s body. She wasn’t actually licking up the coconut lotion, as that’d be weird even for Ming. No, she changed it earlier. She had originally thought to do cold whip cream, but then the texture would be too different from that of the sunscreen.

 

So, icing did just fine.

 

Without shame or guilt, Ming fondled the inch-tall Michelle in her savoring. The pale-skinned blonde’s screaming and fidgeting form bulged out against Ming’s cheek during some intense sucklings, prompting fear from the other two shrunken people who still had their consciousnesses piloting their own bodies. Her tongue tore Michelle’s bikini lose, and some suckling tugged it off and away.

 

After a bit more of the flavorful fun, Ming swallowed with a satisfied and obnoxious sigh. A small bulge appeared in her throat, jostling Guy as it shifted beneath his crawling, massaging posture by her neck.

 

Lois and Romeo stared down at Ming’s tummy. They heard it gurgle, and they heard their fellow servant in there, screaming and begging for help. Plenty of painful shouts too, like “it’s burning!” and “my eyes!”

 

Ming noticed the lax in their labor, and sat up to glare at them. Guy tumbled down towards her cleavage.

 

“What? Don’t stop, idiots.”

 

She laughed.

 

“Sorry, it’s just, like, have you ever watched a cartoon show, where the villainess kills a minion while they are doing something for her? Like, uranium mining or whatever, maybe they didn’t swing the pickax fast enough. And then, she’s all like ‘You don’t wanna end up like her right? Then get back to work hurr durr’”

 

Ming laughed again.

 

“Well, same shit, so get back to it, chop chop~”.

 

The two of them got back to work real fast. They worked hard during the sunscreen massaging. They were desperate to not be subject to the same fate Michelle was. Of course, Ming didn’t eat Michelle cause the blonde woman was bad at the work: she just felt like it.

 

‘But, hey, whatever gets them doing their best~’, thought Ming.

 

At some point, Ming decided that her front was done. She did this by turning over, and the two servants in control of their bodies screamed. Thankfully, instead of being crushed, they simply popped into place on Ming’s upturned soles, one each, the moment they would’ve been crushed. The tiny Guy got Ming’s lower-back all to himself as she rested with her chest to the towel now.


Massaging continued, with Ming fidgeting now and then whenever the shrunken ones massaged especially nice, or whenever she thought of something amusing or pleasant enough for a little movement.

 

The work went on and on, with Lois and Romeo massage lotion into Ming’s feet before moving upwards along her legs. Guy, of course, was as dutiful and devoted as any slaved-body could be.

 

As the work proceeded, plenty of military personal and others tried to get into the San Beach City area. After all, they had just registered tremendous destructive quakes in the region, and the world governments thought the super-heated waters of the oceans might have something to do with whatever was going on there.

 

There was also that giant foot print too, set in stone and oozing a bit of lava form when Ming’s titanic body had snuffed the city out earlier. Definitely some strangeness going on.


Alas, every time anyone went in the area, over some arbitrary bounds chosen by Ming, they quickly found themselves at the icy pole to the planet’s north. It didn’t matter if they went in the area on foot, or jet-plane, or even if they just hovered a satellite above the enormous print Ming’s step had left; if they went in the area at all, they quickly found themselves in an icy wasteland.

 

Ming had thought it ironic that those trying to interrupt her beach vacation would get a winter wonderland instead. That no one sent was equipped to survive the subzero temperatures awaiting them made it only sweeter.

 

The three shrunken servants worked away at Ming’s posterior side, while the one devoured servant was steadily worked away by the churns of the black bikini’d woman’s gut. More time passed, and pretty soon the sun started to set. It was just about that time Ming decided her lounging and sunscreen massage session was over.

 

So, Ming rolled over. Lois and Romeo screamed as they thought to be crushed, only to appear on Ming’s taut tummy as she laid with her back on the towel once more.

 

She sat up, sending them tumbling atop her lap.

 

“Wow I can’t believe you guys screamed again for that, you should’ve guessed what would’ve happened since I did it before. Your short term memory isn’t that bad, right? Anyways, we’re done for now so the question is what to do with all of you.”

Ming shifted to sit cross legged. The three shrunken people tumbled so that all were atop one of her thighs.

 

She glared at Guy.

 

“Well, there’s not much point in keeping you around. You’re basically a sentient servitor since I stuffed your free-will and consciousness away. No point in making you do stuff for me since I could just create a better-bodied slave-minion for that: one with a few more arms or something. I also know if I let you control your own body again as opposed to just feeling it that, well, you’d try and defy me. You wouldn’t succeed of course, but from looking into your dumb little mind I know your revenge fantasies are pretty brutal and gross.”

She snapped her fingers and Guy began to levitate. His body hung limp like a rag doll still, despite his consciousness able to sense and feel everything around him.

 

“I think I’ll punish you for your rude thoughts. Let’s see, how about... I turn your center of mass into a little, somewhat contained black hole? That seems fun.”

She snapped her fingers again and, from the perspective of Lois and Romeo, Guy collapsed in on himself as a bloody mess. It happened too fast for their minds to really process, and looked almost like a flash of crimson viscera and white bone. After that, everything he was, was gone, as Ming didn’t want to leave a tiny black hole just floating around.

 

“Neat, right?”, she said to the other two. “That looked really quick and painless, but the thing about black holes is they dilate time. From his perspective, he spent a good few years in a spaghettified state. Pretty painful but, perhaps the fate of all tiny guys is suffering?~”

She laughed, the mirth trailing off to a sigh.

 

“Anyways, I suppose I can see myself have fun with you two again, so I’ll keep you. Let’s get you nice and snug in your own private sex cocoons for now.”

She dashed her finger through the air and two two-inch-tall portals opened up, leading to a pink realm with pink villi-like nubs. Pink tentacles came out from that fleshscape to ensnare the shrunken woman and man by their limbs.

 

“I hope you like the idea of immortality a whole bunch, since you might need to ride the hype of that for awhile to keep your mood up with all that goes on in there.”

 

The tentacles tugged Ming’s new ‘friends’ inside, and the portals sealed. Her entire body shuddered a moment, her palms to the towel to steady her form while she regained her composure.

 

“Mmf, wew.”