- Text Size +

Chapter 17: Invasion

 

Several more months passed since Belle’s meeting.

The intercontinental airships were manufactured in mass, and she finally had enough for a proper invasion of the rest of the world. She had made it clear to her people it would be a continuous conflict till the entire world was hers, but, with her on their side, she figured it wouldn’t necessarily be all that long in the grand scheme of things.

 

Belle’s forces were first spotted via telescope from the western shores of Portugal. There were super fast airzeps coming up first, as Belle had sent them ahead to scout just on the off-chance Europe had developed some super weapon against her.

 

They had not, and she received reports over radio that the usual steamtech tanks, artillery, and airships were all that waited her. Despite knowing of her existence, that was all Europe had to offer.

 

Belle laughed, and the sound was heard far and wide.


She quickly came into view, waves crashing around her towering legs. Brass pillars, as divine as the rest of her.

 

Belle had since grown another 10 miles, standing more 25 miles tall. She had treated herself to all but the biggest settlements in the Americas to do so.

 

Those in Portugal found her not matching the scant descriptions they had received from America’s immigrants and refugees. They had heard she was a sleek brass woman of immense stature, and indeed her form was beautiful, but there was more to it, more ‘on it’.

 

Zooming in with their lenses, the Portuguese navy noticed entire buildings, attached to her shoulders and jutting outwards. Rings of brass adorned her limbs and body like hula hoops, and they were filled with windows with which to see the outside world. They made out some more buildings within said regions on her body, and even some vehicles moving around.

 

Belle had molded a metal city on her body, and set up much of her forces there. In this case, she became something of a living, mobile base of operations. A walking citadel. Only a scant few soldiers in the Portuguese navy had figured it out before they were capsized. Belle was so immense that the swishing of her legs in the comparatively shallow ocean waters created the fiercest typhoons that country had ever seen. The entire navy was defeated before Belle even touched them, although her miles-long brass feet did step on most of their sunken vessels for good measure.

 

Belle took two big, powerful steps onto Portugal’s landmass. The toes of her right foot fell over a coastal village, too small to be worth bending over to eat. She looked down to watch the flooding ocean waters wipe out even more settlements.

 

“Pathetic”, she bellowed, her sentiment carrying across the lands. She quickly reached out with her radio sense, getting inventory of, and cracking, every civilian and military radio Europe had to offer. She had, of course, learned all the languages of the continent, and spoke in the appropriate one for each region’s radio.

 

“I expect my invasion will be over even quicker than I expected. Let it be known that you should surrender as soon as possible. As soon as I set foot in a country, I don't intend to leave it intact. The time limit you have is as long as it takes for me to walk over to you, which even for the farthest is, I promise you, not very.”

That said, Belle got to work. She looked down at her feet as she marched, taking extra care to make sure they landed on the arrays of geartanks which seemed to here like the little patches of dots--assuming she didn’t deign to zoom in on them. She also took pleasure in snuffing out the middling settlements dotting the landscape along the path to the nation’s capital.

 

Once actually reaching that city, she marveled that she could snuff it out in but a few steps. She refrained, though, instead letting airships fan out from small--to her--holes in the anklet-like rings surrounding her ankles.

 

Once they were out, as she could tell, Belle slid her toe into the city, wiping out over a third of it just like that. Many thousands of lives simply smeared out before her sliding brass digit.

 

“I trust you can all secure the region from here.”, she said to her forces over radio. “Our geartank transport vessels probably won’t arrive for another week at least, so full reconstruction will wait till then. Just focus on suppressing, for now.”

“As you wish, Divine Belle.” came some commander’s voice.

 

That done, Belle moved into Spain. As her titanic form moved, complicated gyroscopic systems kept the buildings on her shoulder from shifting too much, and of course that applied to the hoops filled with troops and vehicles which she wore as casually as jewelry. Though, one didn’t usually have jewelry melded to their form, but then again, most women were not made of brass and other metals.

 

Spain fell easily, so easily Belle was offended. She pursed her lips to spit her saliva-compound on the capital, Madrid. The troops she had dispersed from her form instead focused on subduing the other major cities, although on her way to France, Belle took a small detour to Barcelona, digging one mile-and-a-half wide hand into the settlement before stuffing that which she snagged into her gob.

 

Upon reaching the middle of the France-Deutsch allied region, Belle came into contact with a battalion of airships. She simply laughed as she let them pelt at her legs a bit, which was all they could reach. Once her fill was had of laughing at their impotence, she crouched down so the entirety of that air-force was level with her metallic womanhood. She moved her hand behind the swarm of middling airships, and shot gusts of steam from dynamically formed holes in her finger tips.

 

The hot winds blew the airships with ease, sending them on a crash course right against the slit of Belle’s colossal cunt. The warmth of the ensuing explosions was enough to get the barest coo of enjoyment from Belle’s mouth. It echoed across the country.

 

“Alright.”, said Belle over her radio channel, which was as mobile as her now.

 

“The time has come. Disperse to the north. Secure the British Isles in my name before moving on to Norway. As stated, we’ll meet in Russia. Given all the advancements in explosives technology I’ve made, I expect your victories to be swift and decisive. If I have to walk back from Russia later to do the job myself, I’ll be most displaced.”

“Of course, gracious Divine Belle.” said General Kadwell.

 

She and thousands of others left Belle’s body via airships, heading north to carry out her will. All over Belle’s body, takeoff runways extended out from her hoops and the base-buildings atop her shoulders.

 

The exodus of dirigibles from all over her body was an impressive sight to behold, though those on the ground could only really catch glimpse of it, as Belle was simply too immense. If one could see it from a perspective as big as Belle’s, it would look like a swarm of gnats, or smaller, creatures, escaping her form and soaring north. She was the living host to her very invasion forces, after all.


That done, Belle retracted the appropriate extensions of metal needed for them to disembark, and got back to her duty of subjugating or destroying mainland Europe.

 

The France-Deutsch alliance fell fast, and Poland didn’t last longer. More of her forces split south to toke out Italy and Greece, while she continued moving eastwards into Russia.

 

The chill winds didn’t bother her at all as she moved towards St. Petersburg. There was resistance, but it was quite beneath Belle to even notice it. Nothing smaller than a town or city caught her eye, and even then she simply snuffed those out under-step, or dug her hands into their very foundations, bringing them to her mouth for consumption.


By the time she had actually reached St. Petersburg, Russia had surrendered. It came too late though. Belle crouched over the city, dipped her finger in her mouth, then brought it down towards the settlement. She had briefly modified her saliva compound to be slightly more sticky, which meant buildings and people stuck en-masse to the finger which seemed to them like some long plane of bronze.

 

They were brought to her mouth, consumed with ease to join thousands upon thousands of others steaming away in her cruel and efficient mechanical gut.

 

A that time she had received word from her forces that the invasion of the British Isles was looking to wrap up within a day. Belle and her forces had annihilated pretty much any city that refused to surrender. The invasion of Europe was looking to close very soon.

 

Belle smiled, it was indeed even easier than she had thought. She informed her forces they’d be settling Europe over the coming week, and that once the conflicts were over, even the dead should be gathered up and burnt for her consumption. Though live prisoners were more efficient as a source of food, she wouldn't want to waste the useful organic compounds that even corpses could offer her.

 

Indeed, cremating the dead first was more for ease of transport than any sort of ‘ick’ factor on Belle’s end. She had evolved past such a petty human idea.

 

Belle worked through the night to take out the Kazakhstan region as well. She would save Asia for later, when the foothold of her forces in Europe was stronger and Belle was, of course, far, far bigger.

 

She wanted to really enjoy the last few continents on her quest for world domination.