- Text Size +

Chapter 14: Blowing Off Steam.


Once again, another morbid plan of Belle’s had worked. Her cruel dilemma had cities and militias surrendering to her all across the nation. Many resisted, foolishly, but Belle’s own forces were able to subdue them on their own now--most of the time. Belle didn’t exactly mind showing up on the battlefield that often. It was always good fun and a show, and she would be there to reap the spoils of conquered towns regardless, surrender or no.

 

Belle’s plan worked because she knew a lot about people. She had written about them, watched them and, from her time as a mere human, had been cheated and wronged by them dozens of time. She was sure to give her offer a time-limit: just one month. People were always afraid of missing out on something, and they often made decisions fastest under pressure.

 

She was clear. There were no negotiations. No other deals. No bargaining table to sit at. People either acknowledged her official, divine rule over the country, or they would lose most of their lives for even trying to resist.

 

Belle wasn’t much of a history buff, but even she knew her little civil war was currently progressing to be one of the fastest conflicts the world had seen yet.

 

The former reporter had to admit that Victor was mostly right about people. She had learned through experience that her divine, insurmountable force was needed to control what portion of humanity she did.

 

Yes, all that rambling on how her body worked even came in some use. She had experimented some, knowing that he was right about how living people were better to eat than the dead. Though a tank gave her more size, people seemed to improve her a lot in plenty of other ways. After eating many of the stubborn resistance members, she found her hearing better, her sight more acute and easier to zoom in and out with. Her movement grew more fluid, even as she passed 2 miles in height.

 

Yet, for all his advice, and despite putting her into the brass body in the first place, she still hated that deceased bastard.

 

Aside from not given her a choice in the matter, he had also neglected to put a functioning cunt on the colossus.


Belle had her theories why: chief among them being some misguided notion that the ‘god’ he was trying to help create shouldn’t distract herself with sexual pleasures.

 

For one, everyone knew from history that trying to stop people from self-stimulating was a fool’s errand. Secondly, as ‘well and good’ as that idea might’ve seen, the design didn’t account for the fact that her brain was human before being put into the body, and her libidinal urges didn’t just ‘go away’ or anything as a ‘god’.


They were present, building over the weeks as Belle started to really get into uses of her power. She reveled in it. Power was more than just exhilarating, it was stimulating. Yet, she was unable to get release. All she had was a sculptured slit: a shape of a vagina, but not the real thing.


But, Belle vowed to change that.


As her army moved west via mobile camps, they eventually ran into a stubborn city that didn’t surrender till Belle herself gave their forces a big stomp. She surprised her subordinates by announcing not all of the sacrificial portion of the prisoners would be eaten. She instead told her troops to select the most beautiful people from the conquered area. Men, women, it didn’t matter to her; she enjoyed both. They would be brought back to the camp for her to enjoy.

 

The uglier prisoners were, unfortunately, sorted out and eaten.

 

Belle had been at work at a personal project with her body over a few days. She had remembered being told she’d have some conscious control over her body, but it wasn’t till recently she felt she could influence improvements and changes more directly herself.


Simply and crudely put, Belle had built herself a functioning steamtech pussy. It came about partly from simply wanting it enough and the minibots responding. They had shaped out the associated cavity and gears, and built the needed jets for the dispersion of steam and specially made ‘fluids.’

 

Yet, Belle found herself with a lot of creative, direct control. She had something of intuitive understanding of how it should work, and how to make it work. Not just her body improved wit her meals, but her brain too. She felt more alert and somehow, subtly aware of engineering principles. She was getting smarter, but even then her knowing how gears should work together for something like this seemed like more than just getting smarter.


Belle wondered if her digestive systems had advanced to the extent that she was able to assimilate the knowledge of her living victims. It seemed very far fetched, but how else could she go from a humble reporter to someone able to design a state-of-the-art mechanical cunt so fast? The concepts and ideas seemed to just ‘click’ much like the cogs of gears themselves.

 

On the other hand, there was still stuff she didn’t understand. Like, she didn’t know how exactly she could get the stimulation of mechanical parts to translate to pleasure for her brain. That was something her body seemed to handle automatically. The minibots laid their complex connections of pipe and gears and she just assumed, and hoped, it would work.

 

Belle figured she grew more evolved and improved, her understanding of the minutia of how her body works would increase. Perhaps she’d even understand that “Black Box” in her head in its entirety someday.

 

But, Belle paid those thoughts little mind at the moment. She was far too pent-up as it was, and the brass god was excited and ready to put her new and improved genitalia to the test in a well-deserved release.

 

She had cleared an are of several miles to lay in, more space than she needed. Her troops had been ordered to march those more aesthetically pleasing prisoners from earlier up to her lounging form. From there, they were to back off far enough for their own safety, but not so far they couldn’t keep watch of any escapes. The group was warned in advance that anyone escaping would be shot in the knees, stabilized, and simply served up to Belle later as food. In this way, fear kept other fears in check.

 

That city was big, and had a lot of people to offer Belle for her session. Thousands and thousands. All of them, grouped up by the curls of her fingers, look much like a throng of dots: a mass of insects. But, she knew they were people, she was able to zoom in on them, even, which made her plans all the more appealing.

 

Laying on her back, she sprinkled some over her tits. Her metallic nipples were a different shade than the brass breasts they belonged to, and by her will the steam-touch-systems were more sensitive there as well. The erogenous functionality she had willed was in place, as she felt tingles on her spine as people mere hundredths of inches in comparison to her scrambled over the area.

 

Her body vibrated with a purr. She moved her other hand down towards her navel, sprinkling people piecemeal over her exterior there. Many fell into her navel. She’d deal with that later, but for now their screams of anguish trapped in such a dark ‘pit’ egged on her libido. Their ticklish fidgeting helped too.

 

Belle only had so many veritable sex slaves with her at the moment, she didn’t want to waste them all as body sprinkles. She took another handful and brought them towards her awaiting crotch. It was time for the test run of her new and improved snatch.

 

Her brass genitals loomed over a couple hundred feet in ‘height’, which meant there was plenty of room for her fingers to slide in, bringing dozens of the people stuck to her hand into the brass cavern of lust.


That first group of people found themselves in a metallic tunnel, already slick with some viscous lubricating substance Belle’s body had learned to produce. She needed to keep the area slick for her fingers, of course, which immediately go to work against her metal folds the moment they slipped inside.

 

“Too long, it’s been too long~” she muttered.

 

Naturally, most of those inside were crushed by fingers moving just as fast and with more force than a train in there. A scant few made it to the sides. They could see in there at least, as Belle thought some of her victims might get a tad bit of enjoyment that way. At the very least, it made most more fearful, which added to her fun.

 

“Nnf, more.”

She had underestimated her sensitivity, even knowing this would’ve been ‘intense’ given all the time that had passed, and the novelty of things of course. It was tempting to leave her finger in there, but there was still so many people who could be packed inside.

 

Belle scooped up a handful, then another. Her palm slammed against her cunt, pressing many inside while others were just flattened against the rigid exterior of her steamtech sex.

 

People inside quickly found more dangers than just Belle’s eager brass fingers. The climate inside was *hot*. Belle had no waste system, at least other than steam her functions produced. Much of this steam was redirected to her stomach for digestive purposes, heated up along the way if need be. But, still some escaped from her mouth and nose in the heat of battle, or was more subtly exuded through her exterior via dynamic ‘pore’ formation. That latter bit was near impossible to see.

 

However, Belle was now redirecting some of it to her cunt. The boiling water vapor filled her cunt to make the environment more, well, steamy. Belle had wanted a sense of warmth, so it made sense. However, warm to Belle was something else to a mere human. Her sense of heat was just as sensitive, but she had a far higher tolerance for discomfort with hot: namely, she hadn’t felt uncomfortable with any heat so far.


Not so for the people in her cunt. The steam was boiling, scalding them as she masturbated. Those not pulped by her sliding fingers were slowly, painfully dying to the ambient hit and searing vapors. Even the liquid fluid burnt. Belle could have cooled it down some to make it a bit less painful, but she enjoyed the added feeling against her fingers, and the growing warmth as her arousal increased.

 

Indeed, the faster she moved her finger, the more steam she technically produced as exhaust, which was funneled to the area since it wasn’t needed in her stomach. If anything, the death via ‘cooking’ was slower and thus more agonizing than in her gut, given that the functionality of the ‘organ’ was different.

 

Belle grabbed another handful soon as the last one stopped squirming within her. She then took another and sprinkled it over her tits only to bring her hand down to her bosom and rub them out for her own pleasure. Another handful was scooped up, though instead of entering her sex, she just dumped them in her mouth: working some ‘food’ into her fun.

 

Orgasm was coming, fluids were leaking out of her lips with how excited and, thus, lubricated she was. It would be her first one with her new, godly body and she wanted it to be really fantastic. So, she reached down and, with a series of scooping motions, snatched up pretty much everyone left. Handful by handful she stuffed them inside. She was packed so tight with humanity, that people actually had some issues fitting, and thus fell from her exterior ‘folds’ to their doom.


They were lucky ones.


The others were packed tighter than canned bread when Belle’s middle finger slid in. It just pushed right through them, gibbing them into bits and pieces to splatter all over those crowded around. That was fun and stimulating in its own right, especially with the shifting of her inner ‘walls’ taking out a few as well.

 

As one finger moved as deep as it could, she curled another to stimulate her ‘clit’, which she had designed like a ‘button’, pressable with just a bit of give. She kneaded it over and over as her middle finger circled about to further stimulate herself while swirling hundreds of victims into a bloody mess.


“Aaaah!”

 

Her voice roared across the hills as she climaxed. The churning of gears and pumping of pistons was heard by her victims in tandem. It was those series of pistons in her body around the crotch which were the main mechanisms for her vaginal walls contracting. She had wanted to feel the tightness she had known before, and had it. That it resulted in crushing almost everyone inside her cunt was just yet another added bonus for her.


Almost everyone inside found themselves crushed as the walls squeezed against Belle’s finger. She clenched so as to extract every bit of pleasurable sensation, which meant even more poppings from the people within. Like blood balloons, they burst to further lubricate herself ever so slightly compared to her own fluids.

 

Said fluids were gushing of course, and they were the source of death for those who weren’t crushed by the clenching walls of metal. They drowned in the burning fluids, assuming the searing steam hadn’t got to them already.

 

Belle’s entire, multi-mile body twisted and turned with delight. Those on her tits fell over, many to their doom on the ground below. Others lived on the surface of her tummy until a self-groping hand fanned over them, crushing them with careless ease. Her toes dug deep into the earth. Her camp, miles away, shook the quakes of her pleasure.

 

The hand which had been rubbing herself moved the palm over her slit, catching most of the remnants of people as they were gushed outwards. She brought them to her face, studying their mangled forms. A few still twitched, many were even entirely fine if not for the burns.


The fluid was sticky enough to hold them to her palm as stuck out her tongue. She lapped up her bounty, along with the victims stuck inside it. Her lips pursed over her palm as she cleaned her hand thus.

 

She swallowed, finishing a meal and letting the matter of her victims be recycled to a better cause: her body. Perhaps some of their organic matter would be turned into lube for her next orgasm. The thought titillated her in her warm afterglow.

 

She had debated making her cunt another stomach of sorts where, after climax, her minibots would come in to take up everyone left inside. They still did that to help clean the area, but Belle decided against that idea as a whole.

 

Her stomach was her stomach, and would digest. Her pussy was hers, for her fun. One mouth and one stomach would be enough. She had a divine image to keep, and as fun as something like multiple vaginas seemed in theory--or two mouths, or mouths on her hands--she wanted to keep a sort of natural beauty in her form. She didn’t want to get too ‘weird’ or anything, as some ideas she had seemed unappealing even to her.

 

Still, Belle had climaxed as she wish. She had a working cunt back. It was at that moment she realized she was missing nothing from the time she was human. She had only gained power, functionality.

 

And, as time went on, she knew she still had plenty of growing and evolving to do.