[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

This is basicaly a collection of shorter stories that I've writen in my spare time. They don't have much in the ways of character development and they hit a pretty wide range of intrests. They're intended to take a simple concept and roll with it to its ultimate conclusion. That is to say, things get big fast. There ain't no brakes on this train so if you like moderation and pacing this is not gonna be for you :P Each story has it's own style of writing that just kinda came out when I wrote them so it may take some getting used to if you read all of them.

I'm going to add tags to each of the stories at the top so if you see something you like go for it and if not you'll know to skip. I'm not gonna tag stuff like "growth" or "giantess" 'cause that's kinda a given. 

I have about 5 more stories that will be added to this compilation in due time as well.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breast Enlargement, Destruction, Gentle, Growing Woman, Humiliation, Incest, New World Order, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Mega (501 ft. to 5279 ft.)
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 17024 Read: 63303
Published: June 02 2021 Updated: September 29 2021
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Sibling Shift by Breaker [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2149 words)

Tags: Incest, Vore (no swallowing), New Word Order (ish), Age Progression, Reality Change 

2. Runaway Imagination by Breaker [Reviews - 0] (2581 words)

Tags: New World Order, Reality Change, Strength (no muscle growth)

3. Fertility Drug by Breaker [Reviews - 0] (2226 words)

Tags: Hyper Pregnancy, Male Dick Growth, Giga Giantess 

4. Parasite growth by Breaker [Reviews - 0] (2735 words)

Tags: Incest, Humilation, Age Regression/Progression (Kinda, you'll see)

5. There's an app for that by Breaker [Reviews - 0] (2205 words)

Tags: Futa, Amazon, Breast Expansion, Shrink, Incest, Reality Play

 

This is actually a "prototype" so to speak of a simiar idea that I'd like to write out into a longer story. It's not quite the same but share's the same basic concept and relationship between characters. 

6. Cosplay by Breaker [Reviews - 0] (1333 words)

Tags: Amazon, breast expansion, domination , muscle growth

7. A Second Chance by Breaker [Reviews - 1] (3795 words)

So this origionally had images included with the story but as I am unable to contact the subjects/owners to obtain express permission to use them I had to leave them out and replace with descriptive text. I might upload the story with the images to DA at some point.

Tags: Slow Growth, Muscle Growth, Breast Expansion, Gentle